950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46827...tion-statement

What happened to the Dems and immigration this is obama in 2006 speaking against illegal aliens
    "The American people are a welcoming and generous people. But those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. Americans are right to demand better border security and better enforcement of the immigration laws. The bill the Judiciary Committee has passed would clearly strengthen enforcement. I will repeat that, because those arguing against the Judiciary Committee bill contrast that bill with a strong enforcement bill. The bill the Judiciary Committee passed clearly strengthens enforcement." Obama.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46827...tion-statement

What happened to the Dems and immigration this is obama in 2006 speaking against illegal aliens
    "The American people are a welcoming and generous people. But those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. Americans are right to demand better border security and better enforcement of the immigration laws. The bill the Judiciary Committee has passed would clearly strengthen enforcement. I will repeat that, because those arguing against the Judiciary Committee bill contrast that bill with a strong enforcement bill. The bill the Judiciary Committee passed clearly strengthens enforcement." Obama.
    Is there anything wrong with this. It is not right for a large group to swarm a country with the intent of breaking the law. We take in a shitload of people. Shit my job is like the United Nations. Just come here the right way. If I snuck into Mexico illegally they would toss me in the clinker. When I went to China they wouldn’t let me in until I threw away the failing New York Times and economist magazine I brought with me. They don’t allow western media in the country. If I tried to sneak it in they would have arrested me and sent me back, that’s what the border dude said. He was mad as it should have been thrown out prior to me stepping of the plane. It’s the rules what can I do?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. These young Cultural Marxists do not know how the real world operates. Nobody outside of America or Europe has open borders.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's because America and Europe are white countries and First World at that. And like I said white First World countries were largely involved in colonialism and the exploitation and enslavement of indigenous peoples and now the social justice Warrior movement is trying to make up for their evil of the past 400 years since let's say the Renaissance and so they're bending over backwards to try to reverse what they did and they're doing this foolish stuff now to try to get rid of their guilty consciences

The evil with which they rampaged around the world is now they're maniacal and unbending focus on righting the wrongs, which turns out to be just as rampaging and maniacal as their original crimes

Look at junkers in Europe or just look at Germany in general. They tried to take over the world twice and now with the same zeal just turned inward this time instead of outward they're also trying to strong-arm everybody into being Stockholm Syndrome bending over cowards giving away the whole Farm to people from Sudan and Eritrea and Yemen and Somalia FFS.

SICK ONCE AND SICK TWICE

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That's because America and Europe are white countries and First World at that. And like I said white First World countries were largely involved in colonialism and the exploitation and enslavement of indigenous peoples and now the social justice Warrior movement is trying to make up for their evil of the past 400 years since let's say the Renaissance and so they're bending over backwards to try to reverse what they did and they're doing this foolish stuff now to try to get rid of their guilty consciences

The evil with which they rampaged around the world is now they're maniacal and unbending focus on righting the wrongs, which turns out to be just as rampaging and maniacal as their original crimes

Look at junkers in Europe or just look at Germany in general. They tried to take over the world twice and now with the same zeal just turned inward this time instead of outward they're also trying to strong-arm everybody into being Stockholm Syndrome bending over cowards giving away the whole Farm to people from Sudan and Eritrea and Yemen and Somalia FFS.

SICK ONCE AND SICK TWICE
    you an idiotic asshole Kirk puts a few sentences in his head and it’s off to the races. I know miles you agree with this nonsense. The US has a 400 year history ha ha

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SICK ONCE AND SICK TWICE
    you an idiotic asshole Kirk puts a few sentences in his head and it’s off to the races. I know miles you agree with this nonsense. The US has a 400 year history ha ha
    Whilst I believe that bad things were done by some people a long time ago, I do not believe that means the people of today should have ANY guilt about their history. The people of today have done nothing wrong, they are not responsible for their history. They are responsible for their present only and what can become of the future. A guilt complex and open borders will destroy all the good work, and there has been a lot of good in the West, that has been created. A lot of good that is currently being eroded and part of it is the idea that 'We are bad, so we deserve it'. You see it with certain posters on here 'You are entitled'. No, I am not entitled. Sometimes people do not appreciate what they have until it is gone and once a country changes it is hard to change it again.

Americans should be proud of their country as should Brits. Take Jacob in this article. He has a guilt complex about something he did not do. This is a mental illness.

https://tdn.com/lifestyles/so-sorry-...c17490060.html

Why should white people bear the guilt of slavery when Africa was also involved in slavery to a similar degree? When Muslims too have their slave history? They don't have the same guilt complexes. Kids are being brainwashed to think and feel this way and yes Walrus I did used to feel a similar way. The original history is no doubt wrong, but it is too far back to do anything about it. No black person living in America today deserves compensation for the historical actions of white people living in America today. It is absurd. However, I do believe Vietnam should have been given compensation as that war was unjust and based on untruths and for that there should be a price, but of course that does not happen. Given a hundred years when Vietnam is strong again and nobody involved remains, then you do have to move on.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't say whites of today should bear the guilt.

El Kabong Guest

How our drinking water could help prevent suicide
    https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...ent=1540387011
    Some researchers think putting lithium in our water could save lives.
    By Dylan Matthews and Byrd Pinkerton Oct 24, 2018, 9:00am EDT

Lithium Side Effects
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/lithium-side-effects.html
    Common lithium side effects may include:
    drowsiness;
    tremors in your hands;
    dry mouth, increased thirst or urination;
    nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain;
    changes in your skin or hair;
    cold feeling or discoloration in your fingers or toes;
    feeling uneasy; or.
    impotence, loss of interest in sex.

Yyyyyeah that's a hard pass from me

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How our drinking water could help prevent suicide
    https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...ent=1540387011
    Some researchers think putting lithium in our water could save lives.
    By Dylan Matthews and Byrd Pinkerton Oct 24, 2018, 9:00am EDT

Lithium Side Effects
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/lithium-side-effects.html
    Common lithium side effects may include:
    drowsiness;
    tremors in your hands;
    dry mouth, increased thirst or urination;
    nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain;
    changes in your skin or hair;
    cold feeling or discoloration in your fingers or toes;
    feeling uneasy; or.
    impotence, loss of interest in sex.

Yyyyyeah that's a hard pass from me
    Dude this is messed up to even think about. We already have traces of antidepressants and antibiotics in our water from high usage. Some areas have painkillers. I know it’s a small group thinking this but they should be smacked for even suggesting such things

El Kabong Guest

Dude this is messed up to even think about. We already have traces of antidepressants and antibiotics in our water from high usage. Some areas have painkillers. I know it’s a small group thinking this but they should be smacked for even suggesting such things
    Vox NEVER lies walrus....never ever....

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Can you point to one prominent Democrat saying that black people are incapable of earning a living or any of that other made up rubbish you've heard on conservative media and are parroting away?

I've just been over. As usual I got hit up by a bunch of GOP bundlers when I went out in public. Look how much money Trump is making you! Once he gets reelected in 2020 he's going to make massive cuts to the welfare state!

The GOP are planning to make cuts to Medicare and Social Security after the midterms but they're not running on that, are they? They're running on defending Medicare and claiming it's the Democrats who want to cut it. Lies, fear and loathing. The GOP midterm election platform.
    Senator Robert Byrd DEMOCRAT West Virginia was not just A Klansman he was THE Klansman, the leader of the KKK in West Virginia....I look forward to your response to that LMFAO

Hillary Clinton also called young black men "Super Predators"

Joe Biden "Gonna put ya'll back in chains" ....now Democrats and Lefty newsmedia like to use the term "dog whistle" well that, that's just a megaphone of racism....in Danville, VA no less. Last capital of the Confederacy....and he said this about Mitt ROMNEY....not George Wallace (also a Democrat) not Bull Connor (also a Democrat), but Mitt ROMNEY one of the most milquetoast boring guys to ever run for any office. You'd be hard pressed to be offended by anything Romney says or does....in fact they had to make shit up to get people riled up against Mitt, "binders of women" like he was speaking negatively about them LOL.

And look up ANY argument against Voter ID laws and it's PATHETIC....'This disproportionately impacts minorities and women!!!!".....HOW? Maybe YOU could explain dear Kirkland, maybe you could find me 1 person who would be disenfranchised due 100% to their race if there were voter IDs, could you do that?

Good, welfare NEEDS cutting. Welfare is for TEMPORARY help, not life long help. Getting folks to roll over and quit and lay in the welfare hammock is what the Democrats want to do because if you're there, then you can scare people who have come to rely on that government money that people are going to take it away.....yeah, GET A JOB. I'm no millionaire but I don't take money from the government the government takes MY money, but I don't take money from them. I have pride in working, I have pride in owning a house and paying for that myself...but apparently there are SOME people who shouldn't feel that way and they should suck on the government teet until it goes dry.

Democrats want Medicare for everyone....that dog won't hunt, wasn't built for that, won't be able to do that. Sure as hell won't be able to do that AND have open borders, but I digress Kirkland knows all, it's why there will be a great big blue wave this November right?
    So you can't find one Democrat who has said that black people aren't capable of earning a living or otherwise looking after themselves. As usual you're just parroting racist propaganda from conservative media.

There are endless voter suppression tactics used by the GOP to limit black votes. In a lot of states there are very few voting places available in black neighbourhoods, meaning it can take many hours waiting in line to vote, which puts people off voting. Doesn't just apply to black areas too. Majority Hispanic Dodge City doesn't even have a single place to vote this year meaning residents literally have to get the fuck out of Dodge to vote.

https://www.salon.com/2018/10/24/off...o-kansas-town/

Here's a rundown of a few more:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...e-age-of-trump

Here are Republican officials admitting that voter ID laws and similar methods are to suppress minority votes:

https://www.kaporcenter.org/florida-...nd-voter-laws/

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-voter-id-law/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/no...lina-voter-id/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/u...ical-gain.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-...d-theyre-right

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...ocratic-voters

Don't reply to these links by criticising the sources. If you read them you'll read a variety of Republicans admitting to voter suppression. Those are facts Lyle regardless of where you read them. And since you've polluted the board with various crazy shit for years now like Pizzagate which had zero credible sources to back it up you don't get to complain about other peoples' sources, especially when they're full of facts.

Can you find any examples of Democratic politicians advocating that welfare should be a lifelong thing for people? More parroting racist bullshit.

Medicare for all, or a single payer system, is how healthcare operates in every single advanced economy other than the United States. There's no reason at all why it can't work in America too. It's massively popular even among Republican voters and is only a matter of time.

Democrats don't want open borders. There are several Democratic immigration reform proposals on the table. They're in line with what the majority of the country want according to the polls. They're easy to find on the internet.

You can't actually make any kind of coherent factual argument, can you? Just a load of bullshit claims and parroting of racist propaganda.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SICK ONCE AND SICK TWICE
    Obama saying what he said back then is current Democratic policy. There are several Democratic immigration reform proposals curently on the table and none of them feature open borders or anything like it. You should try reading an actual newspaper once in a while instead of parroting all the crap you hear on talk radio and Fox.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brockton got banned?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Brockton got banned?
    I was just noticing that. Our resident troll got booted. Don’t know if it’s permo

Thread Information