97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    John 19:6
    When the chief priests therefore and officers saw @Slim the BoxingManiac they cried out, saying, "Crucify him, crucify him." @TitoFan saith unto them, "Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in @Beanz ."

John 19:7
    The Jews answered him, "@El Kabong and @walrus have a law, and by our law @Gandalf ought to die, because he made himself the Son of Jeremy Corbin."

Matthew 27:23
    And the governor said, "Why, what evil hath Miles done?" But @Primo Carnera cried out the more, saying, "Let him be crucified."

Matthew 27:24
    When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, @Bill Paxtom took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of @brocktonblockbust : see ye to it."

Matthew 27:25:
    Then answered all the people, and said, "His blood be on us, and on Tyson Fury."
    Fuck, you guys sure come up with some crazy stories there.[/QUOTE]

uh, I think his name is spelt CORBYN. don't mention it.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

John 19:6
    When the chief priests therefore and officers saw @Slim the BoxingManiac they cried out, saying, "Crucify him, crucify him." @TitoFan saith unto them, "Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in @Beanz ."

John 19:7
    The Jews answered him, "@El Kabong and @walrus have a law, and by our law @Gandalf ought to die, because he made himself the Son of Jeremy Corbin."

Matthew 27:23
    And the governor said, "Why, what evil hath Miles done?" But @Primo Carnera cried out the more, saying, "Let him be crucified."

Matthew 27:24
    When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, @Bill Paxtom took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of @brocktonblockbust : see ye to it."

Matthew 27:25:
    Then answered all the people, and said, "His blood be on us, and on Tyson Fury."
    Fuck, you guys sure come up with some crazy stories there.[/QUOTE]

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Voting Democrat is hardly a solution. The system is broke. America needs PR rather than an antiquated college system. So does the undemocratic UK with its terrible FPTP.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Voting is a privilege (I would say it's a right, but you can lose it and therefore it's more of a privilege) and if people CHOOSE to not vote that's their CHOICE. What does this guy think people should be rounded up and forced to vote? Young people typically take voting for granted, they're young it's what they do no more now than before.

Huh real wages haven't increased in what did he say 35 years? Hmmm 35 years takes us to 1983, what happened in 1983 seems to be the midway point between the Mariel Boatlift in 1980 and the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.....and here's the cold harsh truth, those 1%ers that dude was whining about, they're getting more money, by paying ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS lower wages and they'll do that as long as it's allowed. I'd venture to guess real wages veered off their growth pattern starting in 1965 when LBJ signed the Immigration Act which opened the flood gates and in came people willing to work for less. Flood the market with cheap labor and you'll have all the cheap labor fighting for the jobs available...so it's a 1%er's market for choosing the labor they want and oftentimes they choose the cheapest because it's best for the bottom line. End the waves of illegal immigration and all of a sudden you've got the WORKERS picking and choosing what THEY want to do and building THEIR wealth and status....fairly simple if you ask me.

As for tax breaks and incentives, some of that is to encourage spending and investing by those with money. If you don't already have money your tax burden is cut to help you SAVE if you already have money your tax burden is cut to encourage spending and investing. I'm not sure why this billionaire wants to tell me about the tax breaks he gets for buying a jet, if he got taxed on it he'd still have a plethora of tax lawyers and CPA's to figure out a way around that....John Kerry did this when he docked his yacht in Rhode Island instead of Massachusetts, saved him $500,000 by doing that alone.....Democrats will call for higher taxes, but they'll snake out a way to not pay them, it is THE hypocrisy of the left (same way when the Evangelical Right go on about the gays and then they wind up being gay themselves).

El Kabong Guest

It's not racist when we do it

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The sheer hypocrisy on the left knows no bounds. They say not to whitewash and to generalize but they have no problem saying the perpetrators were Asian you just can't make that stuff up

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The sheer hypocrisy on the left knows no bounds. They say not to whitewash and to generalize but they have no problem saying the perpetrators were Asian you just can't make that stuff up
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Beto? His name is ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE he couldn't be any LESS Hispanic/Latino. He's going to lose to Cruz, he'll mount a Presidential campaign shortly thereafter and that won't last at all....its the Dems grasping at straws, they are desperate.

Keep hoping though Kirk
    I had no idea that wasn't his name, everybody calls him Beto including Raphael "Ted" Cruz, the son of a Cuban immigrant born in Calgary, Canada, who is now a Texas Senator. He is going to lose but the point is he's within a few points of a Republican in Texas. This is a harbinger of things to come there. With the demographics in the state it's only a matter of time till Texas turns blue. It's amazing it's happening this quickly.
    It's not amazing it's illegal immigration and you're PAINFULLY naive to think otherwise
    Presenting yourself at a border point and applying for asylum is not illegal Lyle. That's what they plan to do, if they ever get there. And if you really mean Texas is going blue due to illegal immigration then you need to read back a little and you'll see that demogeaphics of actual legal American citizens show that Texas will become Democratic in a few years. That's according to Republican officials in Texas. Once again we discussed this recently but it's fallen off your little shelf.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 10-31-2018 at 02:36 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Presenting yourself at a border point and applying for asylum is not illegal Lyle. That's what they plan to do, if they ever get there.
    Thing is you ASSUME that's what they'll do and you have 0 reason to believe they'll present themselves calmly and peacefully at a point of entry.....they didn't look too keen on the idea of doing that in Guatemala, they didn't look too friendly at Mexico's southern border either.

Now they COULD have applied for asylum at an American Embassy, but I guess they're too dumb and helpless for that.....or dare I say they have nefarious purposes for doing as they are doing.

but I suppose you know what you're doing

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Kirkland Laing when did trumps anti Semitic speeches radicalize someone to shoot a synagogue?

OK so you've conceded the point on the pipe bomber terrorist. Now your argument appears to be well show me Trump is directly responsible for every single act of white supremacist terrorism in America.

The guy shot a synagogue up because he's convinced that Jewish people have been funding brown people to come to America and take over the country and specifically this recent caravan. Trump has been the main guy accusing these desperate people of being an invasion, sending troops to the border and so on. Trump has used antisemitic campaigning since 2015. His last advert beforre the 2016 election featured a number of prominent Jews and the claim that these globalists were destroying America. He's linked the Clintons to them endlessly too. He's praised Nazis ffs. There's been a massive increase in antisemitic attacks and violence over the past few years and it's all odwn to him.

It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful large corporations and political entities. Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit, Flint, Michigan, and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and all across our country. Take a look at what's going on. They've stripped away these towns bare, and raided the wealth for themselves, and taken our jobs away, out of our country, never to return unless I'm elected president.
    The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We've seen this first hand in the Wikileaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks, to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global interest powers, her special interest friends, and her donors.
    So true. Honestly, she should be locked up. She should be.
    He's now got prominent members of the GOP at it as well:

“I tend to believe it,” Chuck Grassley said when asked if he believed Soros was paying the Kavanaugh protesters. “I believe it fits into his attack mode that he has and how he uses his billions and billions of resources.”

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/stat...24149090115585

What a disgusting shower of sewerage.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Kirkland Laing when did trumps anti Semitic speeches radicalize someone to shoot a synagogue?

OK so you've conceded the point on the pipe bomber terrorist. Now your argument appears to be well show me Trump is directly responsible for every single act of white supremacist terrorism in America.

The guy shot a synagogue up because he's convinced that Jewish people have been funding brown people to come to America and take over the country and specifically this recent caravan. Trump has been the main guy accusing these desperate people of being an invasion, sending troops to the border and so on. Trump has used antisemitic campaigning since 2015. His last advert beforre the 2016 election featured a number of prominent Jews and the claim that these globalists were destroying America. He's linked the Clintons to them endlessly too. He's praised Nazis ffs. There's been a massive increase in antisemitic attacks and violence over the past few years and it's all odwn to him.

It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful large corporations and political entities. Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit, Flint, Michigan, and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and all across our country. Take a look at what's going on. They've stripped away these towns bare, and raided the wealth for themselves, and taken our jobs away, out of our country, never to return unless I'm elected president.
    The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We've seen this first hand in the Wikileaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks, to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global interest powers, her special interest friends, and her donors.
    So true. Honestly, she should be locked up. She should be.
    He's now got prominent members of the GOP at it as well:

“I tend to believe it,” Chuck Grassley said when asked if he believed Soros was paying the Kavanaugh protesters. “I believe it fits into his attack mode that he has and how he uses his billions and billions of resources.”

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/stat...24149090115585

What a disgusting shower of sewerage.
    Wtf did I concede? When? You are a perfect puppet for the media

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Presenting yourself at a border point and applying for asylum is not illegal Lyle. That's what they plan to do, if they ever get there.
    Thing is you ASSUME that's what they'll do and you have 0 reason to believe they'll present themselves calmly and peacefully at a point of entry.....they didn't look too keen on the idea of doing that in Guatemala, they didn't look too friendly at Mexico's southern border either.

Now they COULD have applied for asylum at an American Embassy, but I guess they're too dumb and helpless for that.....or dare I say they have nefarious purposes for doing as they are doing.

but I suppose you know what you're doing
    I'm taking them at their word. Do you seriously expect thousands of mainly women and children to attempt some kind of violent invasion of a border post? What a bunch of fucking bedwetters you people are.

And nefarious purposes? What exactly? This migrant caravan is a gift from god for Trump. It's all he's talked about for weeks. Until the latest right wing terrorist attacks it was getting saturation coverage in the media. It's the perfect thing to rile up his base and get them out to vote. Can you give me one good reason why the Democrats or anybody anto Trump would try and send thousands of migrants to the American border in the runup to an election?

Thread Information