Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  66
Likes Likes:  531
Dislikes Dislikes:  69
Page 153 of 231 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3451

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2281
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I disagree on your last point.
    Jim Acosta made physical contact with a White House intern shielding the microphone to keep it for himself so he could grandstand.

    That White House intern didn't deserve that treatment, she was only attempting to do her job.

    Jim Acosta acted like a spoiled brat and has not apologized for his actions, not to the President, not to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, and most importantly not to the White House intern.



    Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson's house is being surrounded by AntiFa activists, his family is being hounded whenever they go out in public, and not a peep is said about it.



    The left in America has lost it's fucking mind. One day and it may be very soon, they're going to fuck with the WRONG person and someone is going to end up very hurt or dead....it's already happened in protests and riots, they need to focus on their messaging and winning debates NOT threats and intimidation because believe you me they can't back up the shit they're spouting. Tucker Carlson's daughter, his DAUGHTER was verbally accosted in a restaurant, she was approached by a middle aged man and called a "whore" and a "cunt" ....now if that were my daughter I'd fucking gut the rat bastard who dared address her in such a manner, but Tucker's son stood up to the culprit, he threw wine in the guy's face which is certainly more peaceful than I would have acted.....but the left is playing a game where they are going to get their people incredibly hurt and quite possibly killed.


    The left shouldn't mistake the kindness from the Right (in being apprehensive to use physical force) for weakness....it would be a very costly mistake to make, but there's no reasoning with those fucking dingbats they'll keep pushing and pushing and pushing and then it'll be a whole "Never again, OMG the violence needs to stop" after years and years of unchecked violent rhetoric from the left....I can already tell you, I feel 0 sympathy for the future harm done to these rabid lunatics. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #2282
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Hey @Kirkland Laing


    https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens...-Crimes-201116


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #2283
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hey @Kirkland Laing


    https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens...-Crimes-201116


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend
    Some right wing nut is disagreeing with the accepted facts that immigrants both legal and illegal commit crimes at a lower level than actual citizens. This particular right wing nut has been admonished by a federal judge for producing misleading studies by using mismatched data. He's doing the same thing here.

    Just more racism by a political party that now basically relies on fear, racism and lies to win elections. It turns out that it wasn't enough last week what with the Democrats winning by a seven point margin and everything. Now it's two years of finding out just what the Trump regime has been up to.

    https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1062345896699011075

  4. #2284
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hey @Kirkland Laing


    https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens...-Crimes-201116


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend
    Some right wing nut is disagreeing with the accepted facts that immigrants both legal and illegal commit crimes at a lower level than actual citizens. This particular right wing nut has been admonished by a federal judge for producing misleading studies by using mismatched data. He's doing the same thing here.

    Just more racism by a political party that now basically relies on fear, racism and lies to win elections. It turns out that it wasn't enough last week what with the Democrats winning by a seven point margin and everything. Now it's two years of finding out just what the Trump regime has been up to.

    https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1062345896699011075
    Yeah THAT'S the racist part not the whole POC are too poor and stupid to afford a Government provided ID so they can vote.

    Also my post wasn't about the migrant mob inching closer to the border idiot, but nice play. Deflect deflect deflect.

    Borders might not mean anything to YOU but they mean a lot to the Americans you despise.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #2285
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,722
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hey @Kirkland Laing


    https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens...-Crimes-201116


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend
    Some right wing nut is disagreeing with the accepted facts that immigrants both legal and illegal commit crimes at a lower level than actual citizens. This particular right wing nut has been admonished by a federal judge for producing misleading studies by using mismatched data. He's doing the same thing here.

    Just more racism by a political party that now basically relies on fear, racism and lies to win elections. It turns out that it wasn't enough last week what with the Democrats winning by a seven point margin and everything. Now it's two years of finding out just what the Trump regime has been up to.

    https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1062345896699011075
    Yeah THAT'S the racist part not the whole POC are too poor and stupid to afford a Government provided ID so they can vote.

    Also my post wasn't about the migrant mob inching closer to the border idiot, but nice play. Deflect deflect deflect.

    Borders might not mean anything to YOU but they mean a lot to the Americans you despise.
    We need to show ID to buy booze, cigarettes, guns, drive cars and in some places you can be “detained” by the police for not having one but it’s a fight to have voter ID laws. Makes absolutely no sense

  6. #2286
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I wonder if Kirkland's home is open for all to come in? I mean if open borders are so brilliant, why close your own doors you bigot?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #2287
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    http://www.aei.org/publication/chart...-this-century/



    Drumpf got us out of the Paris Climate Accords....he wants to poison our Earth Mother! #NoDrumpf



    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #2288
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hey @Kirkland Laing


    https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens...-Crimes-201116


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend
    Some right wing nut is disagreeing with the accepted facts that immigrants both legal and illegal commit crimes at a lower level than actual citizens. This particular right wing nut has been admonished by a federal judge for producing misleading studies by using mismatched data. He's doing the same thing here.

    Just more racism by a political party that now basically relies on fear, racism and lies to win elections. It turns out that it wasn't enough last week what with the Democrats winning by a seven point margin and everything. Now it's two years of finding out just what the Trump regime has been up to.

    https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1062345896699011075
    Yeah THAT'S the racist part not the whole POC are too poor and stupid to afford a Government provided ID so they can vote.

    Also my post wasn't about the migrant mob inching closer to the border idiot, but nice play. Deflect deflect deflect.

    Borders might not mean anything to YOU but they mean a lot to the Americans you despise.
    Here's what you asked Lyle, cut and pasted:


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend

    and I explained to you that you'd been taken in by more right wing bullshit. You then changed the subject. Deflect deflect deflect.

    On the previous page you asked where the racism was in the GOP election campaign so I was showing you with that graph about the now forgotten caravan. Also this and this:

    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ds/1919980002/

    https://www.vox.com/first-person/201...counting-votes

    Even Fox News refused to show one of Trump's ads because it was racist. And those are ads put out by the White House. In the past the GOP has hidden behind various front groups when they put racist ads out. Now they're completely open about it.

    And yes, China's CO2 emissions went up 1.6 percent last year. But they're eating America and Europe's lunch in building green energy production and are taking the lead in construction of electric cars and so on. Once they get the capability their emissons will drop off the scale faster than any other country. Trump doing what he's done is a backward step which will cost America trillions of dollars in the future as Asian countries lead the world in clean energy tech while Trump panders to coal miners for a few votes. What a fucking idiot. The total opposite of good leadership or governance.

    At least he isn't going to be prez much longer. The states that won him the 2016 election have swung back decidedly to the Democrats and with all the investigations to come making him more and more unpopular he's going to get booted out of office just in time to face a bunch of state charges that he can't be pardoned for.

    And I don't despise Americans at all. I don't like the thick bedwetting racist contingent but feel sorry for them more than anything.

  9. #2289
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Here's what you asked Lyle, cut and pasted:


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend

    and I explained to you that you'd been taken in by more right wing bullshit. You then changed the subject. Deflect deflect deflect.

    On the previous page you asked where the racism was in the GOP election campaign so I was showing you with that graph about the now forgotten caravan. Also this and this:

    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ds/1919980002/

    https://www.vox.com/first-person/201...counting-votes

    Even Fox News refused to show one of Trump's ads because it was racist. And those are ads put out by the White House. In the past the GOP has hidden behind various front groups when they put racist ads out. Now they're completely open about it.

    And yes, China's CO2 emissions went up 1.6 percent last year. But they're eating America and Europe's lunch in building green energy production and are taking the lead in construction of electric cars and so on. Once they get the capability their emissons will drop off the scale faster than any other country. Trump doing what he's done is a backward step which will cost America trillions of dollars in the future as Asian countries lead the world in clean energy tech while Trump panders to coal miners for a few votes. What a fucking idiot. The total opposite of good leadership or governance.

    At least he isn't going to be prez much longer. The states that won him the 2016 election have swung back decidedly to the Democrats and with all the investigations to come making him more and more unpopular he's going to get booted out of office just in time to face a bunch of state charges that he can't be pardoned for.

    And I don't despise Americans at all. I don't like the thick bedwetting racist contingent but feel sorry for them more than anything.
    You "explained" exactly nothing, you state it was "right wing bullshit" yet and it's funny coming from you....no charts, no graphs, no facts and figures....odd that. Oh and by the by here's this https://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz5WrDI99Uf
    “as of fiscal 2009, the total alien – non-U.S.-citizen – population was about 25.3 million, including about 10.8 million aliens without lawful immigration status.”

    Since the population of the U.S. was about 306.8 million in 2009, non-citizens comprised 8.25% of the population and illegal aliens about 3.52%. (Recall that they represented 25% of the federal prison population then, and almost 39% in 2013.)


    The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

    By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

    Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.


    Why wouldn't you provide facts and figures contrary to those?


    As for your links I have a few questions which I am certain you'll avoid.

    1. Willie Horton....real guy or not?
    2. Did Willie Horton commit a series of violent crimes while out on furlough from prison where he was serving life without parole? Who approved that furlough?
    3. Is it wrong to point out mistakes in judgement made by Democrats or does that ONLY work on Republicans?
    4. The Migrant caravan, are they all law abiding citizens, good people? If so why was one person interviewed asking President Trump for a pardon for attempted murder which got him deported in the first place?
    5. Was the man saying he wished he killed more cops (a guy who by the by shot a Black officer 5 times in the head) an actor? Was he fake? Is he merely a figment of our imagination?
    6. Who made the robocalls? Is there any way to tell? Were they associated with the campaigns directly at all and did the campaign approve of those calls?
    7. Isn't Andrew Gillum involved in an FBI investigation on corruption? Think that may have impacted his votes?
    8. Does voter suppression ONLY effects Democrats?
    9. Are Democrats or any minorities banned from getting voter IDs?
    10. ARIZONA
    R Gov won by 328,000 votes.
    D Sen is winning by 32,000 votes.
    R Gov won Maricopa County by 325,000 votes.
    D Sen winning Maricopa by 32,000 votes?
    [350,000] vote swing to D Sen?


    Also VOX is not your friend they are "News explainers" ....need the news explained to you do ya?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #2290
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    Trump curse strikes again!

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #2291
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Here's what you asked Lyle, cut and pasted:


    ...is it racist to notice that Non-US Citizens Commit Crime at 2.5x Their Population Share? I'm asking for a friend

    and I explained to you that you'd been taken in by more right wing bullshit. You then changed the subject. Deflect deflect deflect.

    On the previous page you asked where the racism was in the GOP election campaign so I was showing you with that graph about the now forgotten caravan. Also this and this:

    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ds/1919980002/

    https://www.vox.com/first-person/201...counting-votes

    Even Fox News refused to show one of Trump's ads because it was racist. And those are ads put out by the White House. In the past the GOP has hidden behind various front groups when they put racist ads out. Now they're completely open about it.

    And yes, China's CO2 emissions went up 1.6 percent last year. But they're eating America and Europe's lunch in building green energy production and are taking the lead in construction of electric cars and so on. Once they get the capability their emissons will drop off the scale faster than any other country. Trump doing what he's done is a backward step which will cost America trillions of dollars in the future as Asian countries lead the world in clean energy tech while Trump panders to coal miners for a few votes. What a fucking idiot. The total opposite of good leadership or governance.

    At least he isn't going to be prez much longer. The states that won him the 2016 election have swung back decidedly to the Democrats and with all the investigations to come making him more and more unpopular he's going to get booted out of office just in time to face a bunch of state charges that he can't be pardoned for.

    And I don't despise Americans at all. I don't like the thick bedwetting racist contingent but feel sorry for them more than anything.
    You "explained" exactly nothing, you state it was "right wing bullshit" yet and it's funny coming from you....no charts, no graphs, no facts and figures....odd that. Oh and by the by here's this https://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz5WrDI99Uf
    “as of fiscal 2009, the total alien – non-U.S.-citizen – population was about 25.3 million, including about 10.8 million aliens without lawful immigration status.”

    Since the population of the U.S. was about 306.8 million in 2009, non-citizens comprised 8.25% of the population and illegal aliens about 3.52%. (Recall that they represented 25% of the federal prison population then, and almost 39% in 2013.)


    The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

    By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

    Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.


    Why wouldn't you provide facts and figures contrary to those?


    As for your links I have a few questions which I am certain you'll avoid.

    1. Willie Horton....real guy or not?
    2. Did Willie Horton commit a series of violent crimes while out on furlough from prison where he was serving life without parole? Who approved that furlough?
    3. Is it wrong to point out mistakes in judgement made by Democrats or does that ONLY work on Republicans?
    4. The Migrant caravan, are they all law abiding citizens, good people? If so why was one person interviewed asking President Trump for a pardon for attempted murder which got him deported in the first place?
    5. Was the man saying he wished he killed more cops (a guy who by the by shot a Black officer 5 times in the head) an actor? Was he fake? Is he merely a figment of our imagination?
    6. Who made the robocalls? Is there any way to tell? Were they associated with the campaigns directly at all and did the campaign approve of those calls?
    7. Isn't Andrew Gillum involved in an FBI investigation on corruption? Think that may have impacted his votes?
    8. Does voter suppression ONLY effects Democrats?
    9. Are Democrats or any minorities banned from getting voter IDs?
    10. ARIZONA
    R Gov won by 328,000 votes.
    D Sen is winning by 32,000 votes.
    R Gov won Maricopa County by 325,000 votes.
    D Sen winning Maricopa by 32,000 votes?
    [350,000] vote swing to D Sen?


    Also VOX is not your friend they are "News explainers" ....need the news explained to you do ya?
    And again you pick some right wing bullshit site and another bullshit article. You fucking moron Lyle. You absolute fucking spanner.

    The facts of the matter, as evidenced in the actual statistics are that immigrants both legal and illegal commit far fewer crimes than Americans.

    Here's just one example among many:


    A study published in February by the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank, further rejects the idea that illegal immigration is tied to increases in rates of violent crime.
    The study looked at conviction data in Texas – the state with the second-largest population of foreign-born residents – for native-born, unauthorized immigrant, and legal immigrant residents.
    The research found that native-born residents were most likely to commit and be convicted of crimes, while unauthorized immigrants saw a conviction rate that was about 50% lower. Legal immigrants appeared to be the most law-abiding, with 86% fewer convictions than native-born Texans.

    Foto: sourceShayanne Gal/Business Insider
    There’s also a Criminology journal study from March that examined states’ reported rates of violent crime and illegal immigration. From 1990 through 2014, that data found a negative correlation – meaning that the more a population was made up of unauthorized immigrants, the lower the violent crime rate seemed to be.
    So while tragic individual stories of murder are worthy of public attention and the victims worthy of justice, they are also single trees in a forest of data. These recent studies encompassing large data sets suggest that increased immigration – both legal and illegal – is not tied to higher rates of violent crime and in fact appears correlated with its decrease.


    https://www.businessinsider.nl/undoc...onal=true&r=US

    Here are some more.



    Several studies from social scientists and the libertarian think tank Cato Institute have shown that people here illegally are less likely to commit crime than U.S. citizens, and legal immigrants are even less likely to do so.
    A March study by the journal Criminology found “undocumented immigration does not increase violence.”
    The study, which looked at the years 1990 through 2014, argues that states with bigger shares of such people have lower crime rates.
    A study last year by Robert Adelman, a sociology professor at University of Buffalo, analyzed 40 years of crime data in 200 metropolitan areas and found that immigrants helped lower crime. New York City, for example, has the nation’s largest population of immigrants living in the country illegally — about 500,000 — and last year had only 292 murders among a total population of 8.5 million people. A city murder rate is often used as a bench mark for overall crime because it’s difficult to fudge murder statistics.
    And Ruben Rumbaut, a University of California, Irvine sociology professor, co-authored a recent study that noted crime rates fell sharply from 1990 to 2015 at a time when illegal immigration spiked.


    https://www.apnews.com/988f28a5e7d2409e94225a3e05a4b7f0

    or here

    https://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...506-story.html


    I'm not answering twenty questions. If you want to know whether the GOP use racism then the evidence is clear. They don't even try and hide it anymore. If you're claiming that there's voter fraud going on then explain how and where. So far not a single bit of evidence of voter fraud has been produced.

    And I'm not the one who needs the news explaining to me. I posted the article to help you understand what's going on as you have no fucking idea. Try reading something other than right wing bullshit.

  12. #2292
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'm not answering twenty questions.
    Good boy, go home
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #2293
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,554
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    As for your "Voter fraud?!?!?! Why I do declare there's no such thing"


    Mixing regular ballots and provisional ballots ain't kosher and Brenda Snipes did EXACTLY that. But you go ahead on and deny and deflect Kirkland. Go ahead and believe that in Arizona that Maricopa County voted hard R for Governor and hard D for Senator because that happens all the time.



    If you think the Republican Party is racist then where are you on people calling Black Republicans "Uncle Toms" or "Race Traitors" I take it from your stance on the Republicans that you're apt to believe the very same which would of course make you yourself a racist.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #2294
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    As for your "Voter fraud?!?!?! Why I do declare there's no such thing"


    Mixing regular ballots and provisional ballots ain't kosher and Brenda Snipes did EXACTLY that. But you go ahead on and deny and deflect Kirkland. Go ahead and believe that in Arizona that Maricopa County voted hard R for Governor and hard D for Senator because that happens all the time.



    If you think the Republican Party is racist then where are you on people calling Black Republicans "Uncle Toms" or "Race Traitors" I take it from your stance on the Republicans that you're apt to believe the very same which would of course make you yourself a racist.
    There hasn't been a single piece of evidence produced to back up any claims of voter fraud. That's because none exists.

    You seem determined to avoid talking about Trump's historic arse kicking in the midterms. The Democrats control the House now. They now have subpoena power and are going to spend the next two years investigating him. He's not going to enjoy watching cable news for the next two years.

  15. #2295
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,722
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    As for your "Voter fraud?!?!?! Why I do declare there's no such thing"


    Mixing regular ballots and provisional ballots ain't kosher and Brenda Snipes did EXACTLY that. But you go ahead on and deny and deflect Kirkland. Go ahead and believe that in Arizona that Maricopa County voted hard R for Governor and hard D for Senator because that happens all the time.



    If you think the Republican Party is racist then where are you on people calling Black Republicans "Uncle Toms" or "Race Traitors" I take it from your stance on the Republicans that you're apt to believe the very same which would of course make you yourself a racist.
    There hasn't been a single piece of evidence produced to back up any claims of voter fraud. That's because none exists.

    You seem determined to avoid talking about Trump's historic arse kicking in the midterms. The Democrats control the House now. They now have subpoena power and are going to spend the next two years investigating him. He's not going to enjoy watching cable news for the next two years.
    Dude, what is the “historic ass kicking” he did better than obama and Clinton. Do u know what you are talking about? He gained in the senate. The Dems are going to waste so much time investigating him in the house people will be pissed off and they will pay for it in 2020

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing