Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So Kirkland, you believe the Republicans LIKE the 9th circuit?
    No.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Has to sting to have a Chief Justice come out and take you down a peg. Things should never get to the level they are at now. The fake war with the press that he stoked then had blow up in his face, the complete failure to properly honor troops on Veterans day as well as using them as props and having the nose of POTUS so far up Saudi Arabias arse that he sounds like a cheap used car salesman talking price tags. I have many friends who are right of right politically and it's all catching up.
    Before Roberts was a SCOTUS judge he was an appellate court judge. He judged over two hundred cases, corporation against small business/union/little guy etc, big business against whoever, and in every single case he ruled for the corporation/big business/political party restricting the right to vote/againsy unions etc etc etc. In any other democracy worthy of the name that kind of record would have had him disbarred from the legal profession long before he got to a hundred. He'd be a byword for corruption. In America that record got him the Chief Justice gig.

There are a large number of conservative judges who know their place and how to get on and Roberts worked the system better than obviously all of them. He's basically a corporate lawyer sitting on the bench. There are some judges who actually apply the law to cases without any kind of prejudice but they're in the minority now both on SCOTUS and lower down the system. But in this case Trump is right, he's just pissed off that not every judge in the country is a corporate/conservative droid yet and doesn't like it when rulings don't go his way.

He does seem to be slipping with the job though. If the economy goes south, and major central banks are all tightening from the start of next year, he's not going to have much to boast about. He's been able to drive the news cycles in the first two years and have what he wants covered covered despite only holding a press briefing once every few weeks instead of daily like every other prez. The media with its need for ratings have given him what he wants. But next year the Democrats get subpoena power and start investigations. They're hiring money laundering experts right now to go after his business dealings. And there's nothing the media like more than a good old investigation. He's going to spend many hours watching cable TV and it's going to be news he doesn't want to see. Looks like Ivanka is going to get subpoenaed to testify at some point about using private email accounts for government business. That'll make good TV.

What things do the right of righty Louisiana voter like and dislike about the way Trump is doing the job? Would he lose support if the economy went south?
    And uh the point I was going to make here is that Roberts is giving himself and lower courts a bit of political cover for the blizzard of pro corporate/big business/GOP etc rulings that are going to come now that Kavanaugh is on SCOTUS and the GOP have packed the lower courts. Trump gave him the perfect opportunity by for once saying something truthful and accurate.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And what's the latest from Q? House Republicans have just subpoenaed Comey and Lynch. But for closed door testimony. Comey is going to resist and wants it in public. No word from Lynch yet but probably the same. Why do these obviously guilty deep staters who are maybe only days away from their sealed indictments being unsealed and then being shipped off to Guantanamo demanding to testify in public while the GOP truthseekers want it in private?

El Kabong Guest

And what's the latest from Q? House Republicans have just subpoenaed Comey and Lynch. But for closed door testimony. Comey is going to resist and wants it in public. No word from Lynch yet but probably the same. Why do these obviously guilty deep staters who are maybe only days away from their sealed indictments being unsealed and then being shipped off to Guantanamo demanding to testify in public while the GOP truthseekers want it in private?
    You tell me

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You tell me
    You're the Q follower Lyle. You've gone a bit quiet on all these impending arrests and prosecutions of the deep state. Why is that?

El Kabong Guest

You tell me
    You're the Q follower Lyle. You've gone a bit quiet on all these impending arrests and prosecutions of the deep state. Why is that?
    All I've said is "We'll see" you're the one telling us all what Q means.

I stand by my "We'll see"....but you're free to tell us all what is really going to happen.

What's Mueller up to again? Is he ending Trump's presidency yet?

El Kabong Guest

Also doesn't Hillary have to answer a few questions in front of congress?

I mean it's probably nothing, not like she'd lie or break the law because she's NEVER done that.....ever

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You tell me
    All I've said is "We'll see" you're the one telling us all what Q means.

I stand by my "We'll see"....but you're free to tell us all what is really going to happen.

What's Mueller up to again? Is he ending Trump's presidency yet?
    It's not all you've said. You've made endless predictions and I bookmarked all of them. An example:

Yes, more information will come out, I'm not able to produce that information but I know it'll come out because there is too much on the line for it not to.

Charges will come eventually, who for but Huber will be the one doing the charging.

LOL, Rod Rosenstein apparently isn't a very smart fellow, he's a deputy AG who is only around for an EXTREMELY specific reason....Sessions is going to come back to this with a vengeance. The deputy AG is under the AG who is under the DOJ which is under the Executive Branch Congress holds checks and balances over the Executive Branch

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...26#post1478926

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mean it's probably nothing, not like she'd lie or break the law because she's NEVER done that.....ever
    Hillary answered questions in public on live TV for elevent hours straight. And it was yet another example of the GOP manufacturing a load of crap to rouse their rabble.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary answered questions in public on live TV for elevent hours straight. And it was yet another example of the GOP manufacturing a load of crap to rouse their rabble.

She didn’t answer the questions though. She did break the law but Comey couldn’t prosecute as he was doing the same thing

El Kabong Guest

She's being called back White Knight....awwww poor thing

El Kabong Guest

Oh my God, won't someone think of the children?!?!?!?!

Upon further inspection....those lying rat bastards

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What did Fox report?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What did Fox report?

I don't know, but the Republicans have a new "hero" in Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii), on which Fox News gleefully reports. They can always count of some hysterical Democrat to say something stupid that can be used as cannon fodder for all subsequent arguments.

Thread Information