Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

I think there's a line that separates us all, and that's fine. I don't like unprovoked violence regardless of where it comes from. I don't look at what a group stands for before making up my opinion about their violence. Actually I'll take that back. I've always hated and questioned the existence of White Supremacist and Neo-Nazi groups. In the big picture of things, they have no useful purpose in life, other than promoting hate and violence. So fuck 'em. Yeah that's right. Fuck 'em. Why should one go tip-toeing around these assholes pretending they're just innocent people promoting anything other than hate and more hate. They serve no purpose. If we can criticize and gang up on Antifa, which is well-deserved also... then why hide in the shadows to criticize the very hate groups who begin all this hate cycle in the first place? I'll dish out criticism on all sides (shades of Trump there) as I see fit. I'm not gonna defend one group of thugs while ignoring the other groups.

El Kabong Guest

Yup, two paths none more righteous than the other, one side trying to gas, maim, kill, exterminate, those who disagree with them and the other side just not taking it....

I'm sorry Antifa and Proud Boys aren't two sides of the same coin. Antifa are criminals and cowards, and the Proud Boys are folks who just choose to engage once things kick off, they don't start it, they just engage once violence is going on and maybe that's not any difference to you guys, but there's a difference to me.

El Kabong Guest

So if the Proud Boys are racist and white nationalists....what is this?

Oh those are just Democrats politely kicking a black woman out of a restaurant for not being of their same political beliefs.

Is this 1950's Mississippi? No it's 2018 Philadelphia....I'll give ya'll some time to let that sink in. And believe you me, it ain't just Candace Owens these nutjobs harass and attack.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I think there's a line that separates us all, and that's fine. I don't like unprovoked violence regardless of where it comes from. I don't look at what a group stands for before making up my opinion about their violence. Actually I'll take that back. I've always hated and questioned the existence of White Supremacist and Neo-Nazi groups. In the big picture of things, they have no useful purpose in life, other than promoting hate and violence. So fuck 'em. Yeah that's right. Fuck 'em. Why should one go tip-toeing around these assholes pretending they're just innocent people promoting anything other than hate and more hate. They serve no purpose. If we can criticize and gang up on Antifa, which is well-deserved also... then why hide in the shadows to criticize the very hate groups who begin all this hate cycle in the first place? I'll dish out criticism on all sides (shades of Trump there) as I see fit. I'm not gonna defend one group of thugs while ignoring the other groups.

This is quite simple, really. This is a land of laws and justice. It's not the Wild West with the swinging door saloons and the lynch mob hanging tree out back. I've made my disdain clear for hate groups since Day One. There's not much else for me to add. I totally abhor the existence of the KKK, skinheads, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, or any other hate group. I also hate the equally violent and hysterical reaction groups formed to counteract those. Thus, I also hate and abhor the reactions to the reactions, and so on and so forth..... ad nauseaum. Nothing rocket science about it. I gloss over useless tidbits or sound bites that try to skew the real purpose of these groups, as that is akin for looking for a rose petal in a pile of shit. I tend to look at the overall picture. As long as these groups exist and are encouraged to go on... we'll have these regrettable incidents aimed at a specific race or ethnic group. This is where the Dylann Roofs of the world come from. Nothing that anyone can say will make me see things differently. Twist it, turn it, color it, put some sauce on it...... Dylann Roof killed a bunch of black people in a church because he hated black people..... pure and simple. And groups like the KKK and the Neo-Nazis give the Dylann Roofs of the world a reason to exist and flourish.

El Kabong Guest

I totally abhor the existence of the KKK, skinheads, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, or any other hate group.
    Agreed....but the Proud Boys ain't those guys and let me be clear with this caveat from what I've seen.

Here's a glimpse of what I've seen....

Watch it, don't watch it, I don't care....I'll tell you what it is...it's The Proud Boys beating up Antifa because Antifa attacked a group of people leaving a Gavin McInnes event and in that group of people there were several minorities.

Just so we all wrap our heads 'round this....that's the folks some people are calling racist/white supremacists protecting NOT white people from lily white Antifa members.

But whatever...that's my last post on that specific issue because there's plenty more news going on than just that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yup, two paths none more righteous than the other, one side trying to gas, maim, kill, exterminate, those who disagree with them and the other side just not taking it....

I'm sorry Antifa and Proud Boys aren't two sides of the same coin. Antifa are criminals and cowards, and the Proud Boys are folks who just choose to engage once things kick off, they don't start it, they just engage once violence is going on and maybe that's not any difference to you guys, but there's a difference to me.

Gotcha. Antifa's the only bad guy in the movie. Proud Boys are only about defending themselves.

Here's an article that speaks about the Proud Boys itching to get into violent confrontations, even egging them on themselves.

https://www.salon.com/2018/10/16/gav...g-for-a-fight/

But hey.... you'll say that is a biased article because of some facts you'll dredge up about the source. So tell me that..... and I'll go look for some more articles from other sources that say precisely the same thing.

It's called "defending the indefensible." We'll continue to see it different ways. It just makes me want to cheer for the leftists to come up with an even MORE violent group to counteract the Proud Boys.

Let's just turn it into an all-out brawl/war why don't we.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't understand.

Seriously. Why the energy arguing against someone who's condemning BOTH sides, instead of saving it for someone who defends just Antifa?? It's not like I'm saying Antifa's right or anything of the sort.

But I must admit it's bewildering to see you go to such great lengths to defend a group that has ADMITTED they go out LOOKING for fights.

One can't help but wonder if the side they're on has anything to do with it. If it has little to do with self-defense, and more with the side they belong to.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Gotcha. Antifa's the only bad guy in the movie. Proud Boys are only about defending themselves.

Here's an article that speaks about the Proud Boys itching to get into violent confrontations, even egging them on themselves.

https://www.salon.com/2018/10/16/gav...g-for-a-fight/

But hey.... you'll say that is a biased article because of some facts you'll dredge up about the source. So tell me that..... and I'll go look for some more articles from other sources that say precisely the same thing.

It's called "defending the indefensible." We'll continue to see it different ways. It just makes me want to cheer for the leftists to come up with an even MORE violent group to counteract the Proud Boys.

Let's just turn it into an all-out brawl/war why don't we.
    I posted the last I'm going to post on it. You see it your way, I'll see it mine, done.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Done with it gents. Thanks but no thanks on dumb asses beating each other down and please reframe from posting anymore of that crapolla, they'll be deleted .Make another thread off the main boards and if you like but back to Trumps wonderful successes or thread will be bounced. Cheers.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Done with it gents. Thanks but no thanks on dumb asses beating each other down and please reframe from posting anymore of that crapolla, they'll be deleted .Make another thread off the main boards and if you like but back to Trumps wonderful successes or thread will be bounced. Cheers.
    I'm sorry I provided actual examples to back up my take, didn't know that was not kosher....my bad.

I'm done discussing that as I said, no need to threaten to do anything about it.

El Kabong Guest

...so back on topic if I'm allowed

FBI Raids Recognized Whistleblower's Home for Clinton Foundation Docs
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/shock-f...undation-docs/
    The FBI is being accused of "serious misconduct” and "outrageous disregard of the law” after raiding the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower earlier this month, Richard Pollock of The Daily Caller News Foundation reported in a shocking exclusive Thursday night.

The raid happened after former FBI contractor Dennis Nathan Cain privately transmitted documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to the Justice Department’s inspector general and the Senate and House intelligence committees, according to his attorney.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
    The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

Someone must have tipped off the FBI that Cain had the potentially explosive documents because sixteen G-men came calling.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” Cain’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told the DCNF, accusing the FBI of having “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections.

That's an interesting piece as is this one...

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mark...ts-coming-next
    The pattern and purpose of Mueller’s investigation and the endgame is becoming clear, and yes, it’s clearly get the president at all costs. The team Mueller hired really foretold the story — Andrew Weissmann as the stop-at-nothing pit bull and a group of Democratic-leaning lawyers, including some who have represented the Clintons, had the obstruction of justice charge ready to go on day one.

Trump’s first team of lawyers with their “don’t worry and cooperate” strategy set the president back, and let the whole thing spiral out of control.

The investigation, I believe, has come up truly empty on its central charge related to the president — collusion with the Russian government. They are now trying to find someone, anyone who had any contact with Julian Assange with the aim of calling that collusion-lite.

But mostly what Mueller’s team is doing is bludgeoning witnesses on unrelated charges to piece together a case against the president. They are shaping that case through the indictments -- and threats of indictments -- that are being used to get guilty pleas to make the president seem like an obstructor or co-conspirator. They are literally creating the crimes.

Let’s review what Mueller and his team are doing:

Michael Flynn — They discovered unreported lobbying by Trump's former National Security Adviser and leveraged that to get him to plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Why? So that they can claim Trump’s comment to James Comey about letting him go was obstruction of justice. Yet no other prosecutor would ever have brought this charge.

Michael Cohen — They got Trump’s former lawyer on all sorts of financial crimes related to his businesses and loans. But he pled guilty to campaign finance violations for payments that in the past would have been ruled on as personal expenses. Now they’ve also gotten him to cop to lying about when he killed the perfectly legal Russia tower project, only it appears that Trump’s lawyers ducked that perjury trap in the written questions.

George Papadopoulos— The former member of Trump’s foreign policy advisory panel was forced to plead to lying about the timing of his contacts. The goal was to legitimize the start of the investigation around him when all he did was pass on a surmise or a tip he received. Was the time and expense worth a 14-day sentence? Of course not. They had all the records they needed to figure out who he contacted when.

Jerome Corsi – The best-selling author was threatened with pleading to lying about his contacts with his friend and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone. There was nothing illegal about his comments or actions, and he is a journalist, though obviously, the general rules of journalism don’t apply to conservatives like him.

Roger Stone -- The former Trump campaign adviser sent out a tweet suggesting Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta was next, and an email to Corsi asking him to get the rest of the emails. He was obviously trying to find out what was going on with these emails, and that’s not illegal in any way.

Paul Manafort – The former Trump presidential campaign chairman’s old tax and reporting cases going far back were dusted off to get him under the thumb of the prosecutor. It was revealed that he continued a joint defense agreement with the president and suddenly the prosecutor is saying he lied about his business dealings. It’s all about vengeance on him for failing to give them what they want and to make Trump look bad.

Sure, there are some anonymous Russians who will never be tried to add on top of this record. But it’s clear now Mueller is no longer looking for crimes in the presidential race of 2016. He is simply creating a narrative to delegitimize the president and to string together his words to Comey with the Flynn indictment, Cohen with Stormy Daniels payment, Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi with ties to Julian Assange, and now Cohen with underplaying Russia connections. And let’s not forget the Trump Tower meeting with the attorney who was also conveniently working with Fusion GPS.

and it continues. But just FYI that's Mark Penn DEMOCRAT who wrote that, but whatever.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't look at is as a threat friend, more of an informing courtesy. Now onto those successes eh .

El Kabong Guest

Yeah about those successes ........whatever you do, don't listen to this, don't take the time to understand what's actually going on, don't respond to it, don't stop and think about it....

.....just follow the clickbait bullshit

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought we were handling it ok. No hard feelings. I know we got off course since it IS a Trump thread. But that's just the way we argue about shit.

El Kabong Guest

I thought we were handling it ok. No hard feelings. I know we got off course since it IS a Trump thread. But that's just the way we argue about shit.
    I guess he didn't trust us to do our thing debating.

Good luck for you, I'd have beat ya if it weren't for Spicoli

Thread Information