123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I had to explain your own electoral system to you. It's not the first time either.
    Was this before or after all 100 Senate seats were voted on? You absolute retard.

Kirkland I will bet you a BILLION dollars. I will send you my motherfucking kidney along with the deed to my house, my car, and my dog. I don't want any of your money AT ALL. That fair enough? That high enough stakes for you?

Gen. Flynn isn't spending time in jail, Robert Mueller WILL or hell maybe he'll mysteriously die suddenly as folk are wont to do these days.

And again, I'll bet that whatever crazy shit the Q anon people think this would be (something against the deep state) turns out to be nonsense. It's probably to do with him being an undeclared agent of the Turkish government or something similar. Mueller isn't investigating any non-Trump people here and this redacted stuff isn't anything to do with the non-Trump side of this.
    Do you know ANYTHING about who exactly Mueller is relying on to get these folks to roll on Trump?

Justices Unanimously Overturn Conviction of Arthur Andersen
    https://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/31/b...-andersen.html

What's that? Unanimous? That's good right? Right @Kirkland Laing to have the conviction you fought for unanimously overturned...good thing?

https://twitter.com/BowTiePolitics/s...31637062184960

This is the biggest voter fraud scandal in modern history. It's going to dwarf the kind of in person voter fraud that the GOP say voter ID is necessary for to stop it happening (44 cases of in person voter ID fraud out of over a billion votes since 2000).

And more GOP voter fraud! :

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/l...ing-signatures

And more GOP voter suppression!

https://twitter.com/danielsgoldman/s...34226909495298

If anything fishy is found it'll open up the floodgates....but I don't think you'll like where that ends up going.

WE

SHALL

SEE
    I'm not the one who thought all hundred Senate seats were up for election! You were!

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...48#post1503648

Are you actually offering to bet that Mueller will be convicted of something? You're not getting my money and I'm not getting yours. The loser sends the money to the charity/ies of the other's choice. How much would you like to bet on this?
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 12-07-2018 at 03:40 PM.

El Kabong Guest

I'm not the one who thought all hundred Senate seats were up for election! You were!

Are you actually offering to bet that Mueller will be convicted of something? You're not getting my money and I'm not getting yours. The loser sends the money to the charity/ies of the other's choice. How much would you like to bet on this?
    OK so the Democrats won OMG the greatest biggest most amazing popular vote EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MAN!!!!! But also failed to win Senate elections.

So enlighten me Kirk, just who exactly votes on Senators? I mean does popular vote not apply to them? You trying to say maybe it's WHERE the Senate seats WERE that made a difference? That it? Then I guess that whole "OMG popular vote so huge!!!!" deal ain't all it's cracked up to be is it?

Fucking whatever Kirkland, you badger me about betting and then you're all "Are ya sure? Are ya super sure?" ....WHAT DO YOU WANT? Choose an amount. I don't fucking care because Mueller's bullshit investigation is just about wrapped up and it won't prove jack shit and after that he'll be charged for his dealings with Uranium 1.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Corker and Graham are spot on concerning the Presidents reaction and handling of the Saudi prince. But Un American..holy shit balls! A lot of weird wind blowing these last few weeks, some vile stuff. What Wisconsin is doing to a dually elected incoming Administration is the stuff of banana Republics and a turn to the dark side. Kelly acknowledging Russia was meddling in the mid terms and now North Carolina. Our systems I fear are teetering and all we do is dig in deeper trenches and rage tribal fires. This Republic better get its shit together and have something to pass on to the next.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Corker and Graham are spot on concerning the Presidents reaction and handling of the Saudi prince. But Un American..holy shit balls! A lot of weird wind blowing these last few weeks, some vile stuff. What Wisconsin is doing to a dually elected incoming Administration is the stuff of banana Republics and a turn to the dark side. Kelly acknowledging Russia was meddling in the mid terms and now North Carolina. Our systems I fear are teetering and all we do is dig in deeper trenches and rage tribal fires. This Republic better get its shit together and have something to pass on to the next.
    The issue with Saudi Arabia and their leader is a bit deeper than "OMG he had a reporter murdered!!!!" ....there are other leaders who have done far far worse. What is the deal with Kashoggi anyway? Why is everyone so hot on him? I mean it sucks he was murdered but because he was murdered it should ruin our relationship with the current leader of Saudi Arabia? I don't quite get it. Someone explain to me why Kashoggi is worth being this upset about.

NC may well have a "do-over" which will be quite fun and a waste of money.

@Spicoli, define "meddle"/"meddling" because Russia (and others) have attempted to impact our elections since we became a nation. I mean well at that point Russia wasn't really a thing, but post WW1/Russian Revolution 100% absolutely they have been involved in pushing a narrative (which some folks follow no questions asked)...look at Hollywood right now, where's there money coming from more and more? Starts with a CH ends with an INA ....worth thinking about.

I like how Kirkland blindly assumes there's 0 voter fraud because people don't get charged with it.....ever think that the folks who are elected and IN CHARGE of such things might have a vested interest in that fraud being concealed? Also Illegal Immigrants can get Welfare and go to Public Schools and use our Emergency Rooms and all that shit but won't go vote to decide on WHO is running and funding the shit their using?!?! I guess it's just more bigotry of low expectations

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe their problem and the problem would seem to be Trumps complete denial and refusal to take a stand in the first place. Initially he showed some spine or taking a moral stand and the next he's boiling it all down to a price tag about weapon systems, a false amount also apparently. We should not tolerate being mislead by repugnant thugs and renowned murders. People argue well they've done so much worse..but here they are again doing it and we shrug our shoulders and stick out fingers in our ears refusing to listen to fellow party leaders, Intelligence findings and literal texts and audio evidence. I mean Bolton with "I don't want to listen because I don't speak Arabic" . What is the actual flying fook is that shat! I think it's another case of given ground and coddling very bad operators. And it will come back on us, it always does.

And it was Defense Secretary James Mattis not Kelly, my bad. He was short on specifics but if we put 2 and 2 together do we get 5. Mattis goes on with "There is no doubt the relationship has worsened. He tried again to muck around in our elections this last month,". "We are seeing a continued effort around those lines." I would have liked to see Trump stand up at the G 20 and at the very least look Putin in the eye and acknowledge what Putin did with the ships and sailors of Crimea or the mucking around. But..nothing. Zilch on a public stage. He couldn't turn his back get out of their fast enough, be bigger than his personal grievances and it's unfortunate. And that high five bro hug with the Saudi prince and Putin as he comes in shuffling in the background? They might as well have their middle fingers firmly planted on the Presidents forehead. I don't like it.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 12-07-2018 at 05:51 PM.

El Kabong Guest

I believe their problem and the problem would seem to be Trumps complete denial and refusal to take a stand in the first place. Initially he showed some spine or taking a moral stand and the next he's boiling it all down to a price tag about weapon systems, a false amount also apparently. We should not tolerate being mislead by repugnant thugs and renowned murders. People argue well they've done so much worse..but here they are again doing it and we shrug our shoulders and stick out fingers in our ears refusing to listen to fellow party leaders, Intelligence findings and literal texts and audio evidence. I mean Bolton with "I don't want to listen because I don't speak Arabic" . What is the actual flying fook is that shat! I think it's another case of given ground and coddling very bad operators. And it will come back on us, it always does.

And it was Defense Secretary James Mattis not Kelly, my bad. He was short on specifics but if we put 2 and 2 together do we get 5. Mattis goes on with "There is no doubt the relationship has worsened. He tried again to muck around in our elections this last month,". "We are seeing a continued effort around those lines." I would have liked to see Trump stand up at the G 20 and at the very least look Putin in the eye and acknowledge what Putin did with the ships and sailors of Crimea or the mucking around. But..nothing. Zilch on a public stage. He couldn't turn his back get out of their fast enough, be bigger than his personal grievances and it's unfortunate. And that high five bro hug with the Saudi prince as he comes in shuffling in the background? They might as well have their middle fingers firmly planted on the Presidents forehead. I don't like it.
    OK I guess you'll have to school me as to where you individually draw the line on which nation. Saudi Arabia has a new leader, a new leader who just entered into a deal to buy arms from the US (ABOVE BOARD...an absolutely brand new concept for them) and they happen to also have had a reporter murdered. OK, we could say "Hey Saudi Arabia fuck you and we're not doing business with you ever again!" or we could be more nuanced in our approach seeing how there's no lack of business partners waiting to get that Saudi $$$$$ including our direct rivals Russia and China....would you want us to hurt ourselves AND help our enemies AND alienate a new leader in a nation which COULD be steered into the right direction? I think most situations at that level have a lot more moving parts than you or I could deal with...now you can sit here and SAY "I would have done this! And they can just fuck right off!!!" but actually doing it would likely have negative repercussions on you and your White House. Now I'm not saying "Give them a slap on the wrist and let them go" I'm more of the mind to leverage the power they've just given you by getting caught doing stupid shit...but I guess that's just me, i guess I'm alone in that.

So you want IMMEDIATE vengeance? Isn't that how the Iraq War part 2 started? I mean there's "gee I wish something would happen like this" and then there's reality...let Putin and Muhammad Bin Salman do their bro hug and whatever...there will be a time and a place when Trump will act. But I guess it's not good enough.

I guess Trump doesn't know what he's doing, he called Kim Jong Un "Little Rocket Man" and it was OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Trump meets with Kim Jong Un and helps end the Korean War and it's OH MY GOD HOW COULD HE MEET WITH THAT TERRIBLE DICTATOR!!!!

He's damned if he does he's damned if he doesn't at the end of that people were seemingly disappointed the Korean War didn't heat back up and it's the same shit with Putin. What the fuck do you want Trump to do to the man in public? Punch him? Give him a wedgie? If he did people would go back to the OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! stance but now, Trump is standing firm with Putin, he's said he's not happy with how things in Crimea are being handled...but it takes a delicate touch, unless of course we want a shooting war with Russia, you want that? I don't much care for the idea, I wouldn't back down from it, but I don't see it as being in our best interests as a nation to do that.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No see those are the extremes that we've become conditioned to default to..no one is saying all or nothing, nuclear decimation or unicorns and rainbows. But their has to be a steady consistent hand in our response to these wiffle dicks. I'm not saying tear up contracts or self sabotage our interests in the big picture but we have to stand for something and leverage OUR power. Trump did nothing, he shrugged his shoulders and took the side of an obvious butcher over his own intel and a key party members, both parties for that matter. Over us. He was mute and indifferent and consequently worse will happen.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The media and democrats have made it damn near impossible for trump to deal with Putin. If he talks to him, it’s signs that he owns him, if he doesn’t talk to him, it’s signs he owns him. Putin must revel in this shit

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

No see those are the extremes that we've become conditioned to default to..no one is saying all or nothing, nuclear decimation or unicorns and rainbows. But their has to be a steady consistent hand in our response to these wiffle dicks. I'm not saying tear up contracts or self sabotage our interests in the big picture but we have to stand for something and leverage OUR power. Trump did nothing, he shrugged his shoulders and took the side of an obvious butcher over his own intel and a key party members, both parties for that matter. Over us. He was mute and indifferent and consequently worse will happen.
    Ok then....so your problem with Trump's handling of these situations is?

Yeah he tweets and yeah he can attack people verbally, but I think he's run a pretty steady ship thus far. He nipped the North Korea situation in the bud, he's been firm with Russia but people don't want to see or accept that, they want to see him as weak on Russia because they want to tie him to Putin....if Trump played into that little game the Democrats are so eager to start then we'd be in a fucking shooting war with Russia and whose fault would it be? TRUMP's!!!

As for MBS, what would YOU do? Would you arrest him? Would you have him killed? What is the right answer to the problem of the man who runs Saudi Arabia? I mean yeah we COULD do any number of things but there are consequences and repercussions to those and China and/or Russia might could swoop in and leave us out in the cold....that going to help matters?

El Kabong Guest

Judge orders Justice and State departments to reopen part of Hillary Clinton email inquiry
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...206-story.html
    At best, Lamberth said the government's actions reflect "negligence born of incompetence," adding, "At worst, career employees in the State and Justice departments colluded to scuttle public scrutiny of Clinton, skirt FOIA, and hoodwink this court."

Hmmmm......at BEST "negligence born of incompetence," vs at WORST "career employees in the State and Justice departments colluded to scuttle public scrutiny of Clinton, skirt FOIA, and hoodwink this court."

Hmmmm....which is more plausible from Hillary Clinton's group which is more plausible .....hmmmmm

I mean it's HIGHLY unlikely that the Smartest Woman in the World/Most Qualified person for the position of President EVER would have been or her entourage would have been "incompetent" right?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suspect the Dems will move for impeachment if enough proof exists trump did direct those payments to the women he had consensual sex with. Hush money out of campaign money is not a major thing, especially when it’s not covering up crimes but if he directed the payments and denied it that is an issue. The Russian business deals that fell through don’t seem like anything. Any international billionaire has financial shit that can be looked at funny. These hush payments seem to be common in US politics so most of the house and senate should be impeached. Shitty thing is there is a lot of financial issues right now, fear of a recession and the market hates uncertainty. The Dems have been hoping for a financial mess, they were talking this shit before trump took office. I see a lot of joy on the left, it’s a shame, this guy didn’t have a chance. Our system is built not to change. Trump came in wanting to do things and found blocks at every turn. Be prepared to see 401ks and portfolios to take a hit. The left has made clear they don’t care how we do as long as they get trump. What a fucked up system we have. Non western world leaders must be looking at this and be saying WTF. Imagine if they tried this shit with Xi, he would lock everyone up. I know the majority here hate trump but the hypocrisy that exists in our system is way too much for me.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

OK so the Democrats won OMG the greatest biggest most amazing popular vote EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MAN!!!!! But also failed to win Senate elections.

So enlighten me Kirk, just who exactly votes on Senators? I mean does popular vote not apply to them? You trying to say maybe it's WHERE the Senate seats WERE that made a difference? That it? Then I guess that whole "OMG popular vote so huge!!!!" deal ain't all it's cracked up to be is it?

Fucking whatever Kirkland, you badger me about betting and then you're all "Are ya sure? Are ya super sure?" ....WHAT DO YOU WANT? Choose an amount. I don't fucking care because Mueller's bullshit investigation is just about wrapped up and it won't prove jack shit and after that he'll be charged for his dealings with Uranium 1.

Yes Lyle, that's exactly it! You've got it! This was the most unfavourable Senate map for either party, according to Nate Silver who got the midterm election exactly right, in history. The projections said that even if the Democrats won an eight percent popular vote margin (the biggest in history in a midterm) they would win forty seats in the House and lose four on the Senate which is close to how it worked out.
    I keep asking you what you want to bet on and how much you want to bet. I've already told you I'm willing to bet any amount. You need to tell me how much you want to bet and what you want to bet on. I'll give you a thousand to one odds if you want to bet the Mueller will be charged with any criminal offence. I'll bet any amount you want that he won't. Loser pays the other's charity/ies with verifiable receipts.

By the way the court filings from Friday show the investigation won't be wrapping up anytime soon.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

North Carolina did the same thing as Wisconsin previously when a Democrat won the Governor race there. Now the voter fraud thing.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...acy-media.html

Thread Information