530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    To be fair, the Dow has been pretty rocky since the beginning of the year. Seemed only a matter of time before we would experience the steep drop we're seeing now. I know we can blame the Dems for a lot of things, but seriously.....
    These things need to take place. The market is not built to go up endlessly. Many fundamentals are still positive. A lot of these drops are panic, emotional and algorithmic which is something the SEC should really look at. These interest rates needed to go up. How many years of QE have we had. The argument could be made they are being raised to quickly but the fed isn’t supposed access the stock market in its decisions. Stocks can be and are very volatile historically but as long as u have a long term horizon things should be fine. Please pm me for financial advice for a nominal fee, well not nominal, quite a lot really

Doing quite well thanks.

But appreciate the review on stuff I already knew. It sounds a lot better when you say it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair, the Dow has been pretty rocky since the beginning of the year. Seemed only a matter of time before we would experience the steep drop we're seeing now. I know we can blame the Dems for a lot of things, but seriously.....
    These things need to take place. The market is not built to go up endlessly. Many fundamentals are still positive. A lot of these drops are panic, emotional and algorithmic which is something the SEC should really look at. These interest rates needed to go up. How many years of QE have we had. The argument could be made they are being raised to quickly but the fed isn’t supposed access the stock market in its decisions. Stocks can be and are very volatile historically but as long as u have a long term horizon things should be fine. Please pm me for financial advice for a nominal fee, well not nominal, quite a lot really

Doing quite well thanks.

But appreciate the review on stuff I already knew. It sounds a lot better when you say it.
    Did u notice the market really takes when the repub list the house

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doing quite well thanks.

Hieroglyphics are not my thing.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doing quite well thanks.

J/K, I was able to translate that into English.

It's also a well-known indicator that if the SI swimsuit edition cover model is from the U.S., the stock market rises..... and viceversa. But then I'm sure you already knew that.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doing quite well thanks.

It's also a well-known indicator that if the SI swimsuit edition cover model is from the U.S., the stock market rises..... and viceversa. But then I'm sure you already knew that.
    You guys are lost and so full of shit it scares me. #bringbackbeanz

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doing quite well thanks.

Whaaa..... I thought weird stock market indicators were your thing. Geez... talk about mixed signals.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doing quite well thanks.

Whaaa..... I thought weird stock market indicators were your thing. Geez... talk about mixed signals.
    Oddly the market had one of its biggest increase in history today. I’m on the sidelines watching for the time being but I’m thinking of looking into some puts.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doing quite well thanks.

Oddly the market had one of its biggest increase in history today. I’m on the sidelines watching for the time being but I’m thinking of looking into some puts.

Good strategy. Ride the coaster up..... get off at the apex. Good man.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    I'm still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall.
    Go Fundme seems to be going swimmingly just a few billion more to go but hey it's progress. Those who refuse to donate will have their addresses handed over to the scariest looking single men and given a brand new Walmart machete, a 30 second jail tat and sent on their way. Trump sounds like he's doubling down on turning our Military into full time layers of razor wire and ditch diggers and says they can 'build' it. Not sure he understands that still really doesn't fund it but maybe that's splitting hairs. If he was a real out of the box thinker he would implement a lottery program or something for all the inbound immigrants. Biggest free labor program in the Nations history, you put in a month of new brick building and section laying you win your legal status or a short ankle bracelet vacation at least. He'll get a win win..Mexico. will after all play a part in funding and building it. Bottom line..Mexico isn't paying for a thing . That was all auctioneering rabble rabble speak.
    There will be plenty of ways to charge Mexico for a wall. Taxes on western union transfers that Mexicans send back when they work here, border crossing charges, tariffs the list is almost endless.
    There was actually meat on that bone for a bit but I don't think the bill has even made it out of subcommittee? And they could even be 'American' and send money back but with a higher tax proposed on single businesses, how is that enforced. Or a flat across the board tax? The wall..now steel slates with spikes ..has turned into the Nations anchor. We've gone complete over simplification and cartoon Game of thrones with this wall..that Mexico won't pay for..nonsense. The week has been a clusterfeck.
    Ya spics. Trump wanted 25 billion and in the news conference with Pelosi and Schumer he brought it down to 5 billion. Now they give him shit about 1.5 billion. Schumer and Pelosi give not one shit of having a wall at the border which people, including democrats, have been trying to get done for 30 years they just want to have tantrums telling trump he is wrong and the people who voted for him are wrong. Instead they will put another couple hundred billion in social programs that are at least 30% government red tape waste. It’s a gleeful moment for the left, nothing to do about what Americans voted for but the fact that they get to stick it to trump more. They would much rather spend a few trillion protecting Syrian borders and now have a fit that trump dare talk about removing the US from another middle eastern mess that have worked out for us so well over the past 50 years. As long as Pelosi can continue to personally enrich her family from her cherished lifelong seat of power helping administrations rack up 20 trillion in us debt, fuck it, now she is being fiscally conservative and won’t give a penny for the border wall. What a hypocrite.
    I've no love for The crypt keeper but if the President hopes to hang this around the Dems neck he's just taking us all for a spin and again neglecting his responsibility. The man owns the current state of affairs. We're so far removed from the initial guarantee that Meheeco will pay for it that we might as well be bent over pants around the ankles by giving that a pass. 25 Billion is insane. Best I can tell there was bi partisan support when the House tacked on 5 billion but they and Potus balked at it over a 1 yr reprieve for Daca? Oh and Mexico will pay for it. I'm no hawk and I can't hold a candle to men and women who have risked and given all, your self included, but I cannot wrap my head around bellowing about 'invaders' and 'terrorists storming the boarder'..most carrying trash bags and backpacks with their belongings yet the President unilaterally decides via tweet to vacate the battle field against Isis extremist carrying Kalashnikovs and ieds. Actual bonified killers spreading the seed. We've seen this movie before and we know how it will end or in this case just continue when it comes home to roost. One thing we're consistent at is shitting on our allies, kurds specifically, though and we burn bridges with the best of them unfortunately.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 12-27-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go Fundme seems to be going swimmingly just a few billion more to go but hey it's progress. Those who refuse to donate will have their addresses handed over to the scariest looking single men and given a brand new Walmart machete, a 30 second jail tat and sent on their way. Trump sounds like he's doubling down on turning our Military into full time layers of razor wire and ditch diggers and says they can 'build' it. Not sure he understands that still really doesn't fund it but maybe that's splitting hairs. If he was a real out of the box thinker he would implement a lottery program or something for all the inbound immigrants. Biggest free labor program in the Nations history, you put in a month of new brick building and section laying you win your legal status or a short ankle bracelet vacation at least. He'll get a win win..Mexico. will after all play a part in funding and building it. Bottom line..Mexico isn't paying for a thing . That was all auctioneering rabble rabble speak.
    There will be plenty of ways to charge Mexico for a wall. Taxes on western union transfers that Mexicans send back when they work here, border crossing charges, tariffs the list is almost endless.
    There was actually meat on that bone for a bit but I don't think the bill has even made it out of subcommittee? And they could even be 'American' and send money back but with a higher tax proposed on single businesses, how is that enforced. Or a flat across the board tax? The wall..now steel slates with spikes ..has turned into the Nations anchor. We've gone complete over simplification and cartoon Game of thrones with this wall..that Mexico won't pay for..nonsense. The week has been a clusterfeck.
    Ya spics. Trump wanted 25 billion and in the news conference with Pelosi and Schumer he brought it down to 5 billion. Now they give him shit about 1.5 billion. Schumer and Pelosi give not one shit of having a wall at the border which people, including democrats, have been trying to get done for 30 years they just want to have tantrums telling trump he is wrong and the people who voted for him are wrong. Instead they will put another couple hundred billion in social programs that are at least 30% government red tape waste. It’s a gleeful moment for the left, nothing to do about what Americans voted for but the fact that they get to stick it to trump more. They would much rather spend a few trillion protecting Syrian borders and now have a fit that trump dare talk about removing the US from another middle eastern mess that have worked out for us so well over the past 50 years. As long as Pelosi can continue to personally enrich her family from her cherished lifelong seat of power helping administrations rack up 20 trillion in us debt, fuck it, now she is being fiscally conservative and won’t give a penny for the border wall. What a hypocrite.
    I've no love for The crypt keeper but if the President hopes to hang this around the Dems neck he's just taking us all for a spin and again neglecting his responsibility. The man owns the current state of affairs. We're so far removed from the initial guarantee that Meheeco will pay for it that we might as well be bent over pants around the ankles by giving that a pass. 25 Billion is insane. Best I can tell there was bi partisan support when the House tacked on 5 billion but they and Potus balked at it over a 1 yr reprieve for Daca? Oh and Mexico will pay for it. I'm no hawk and I can't hold a candle to men and women who have risked and given all, your self included, but I cannot wrap my head around bellowing about 'invaders' and 'terrorists storming the boarder'..most carrying trash bags and backpacks with their belongings yet the President unilaterally decides via tweet to vacate the battle field against Isis extremist carrying Kalashnikovs and ieds. Actual bonified killers spreading the seed. We've seen this movie before and we know how it will end or in this case just continue when it comes home to roost. One thing we're consistent at is shitting on our allies, kurds specifically, though and we burn bridges with the best of them unfortunately.
    Ya, why would we ever want to get out of middle eastern country when our track record is so good in them. Lybia is a great place to vacation after we straightened them out

El Kabong Guest

Ya, why would we ever want to get out of middle eastern country when our track record is so good in them. Lybia is a great place to vacation after we straightened them out
    Yup straightened them out so good you can now BUY a personal slave for $400

It'll be interesting to see what happens in Syria, last times we even attempted a pull out what has happened? "Assad does gas attacks!!!!" oh he does does he? We'll let's see how things pan out sans John McCain mucking up the works over there.

You'd assume if Assad wants to stay in power he wouldn't have done those gas attacks which keep us over there...but these attacks happened and so I wonder "OK, well then who did them?" makes no sense for Assad to get us to attack his folks and their Russian helpers so who could it have been? ISIS? Al Qaeda? Masquerading as "Syrian Rebels" the folks who need help deposing Assad....would they attack their own folks to help their end game? I wouldn't put it past them.

Let Russia have their satellite state we've got enough on our plate.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yeah no problem with middle easterners crossing at Mexico

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.was...grants-from-m/

And what allies are u reffering to, our great one China

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mueller going above and beyond to catch trump, talking nude selfies of himself according to Wapo

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...evidence-conc/

Thread Information