Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  955
Dislikes Dislikes:  105
Page 178 of 370 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5537

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2656
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,397
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    554
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://twitter.com/RealKyleMorris/s...62191925116928

    President @RealDonaldTrump: Covington Catholic Students ‘Treated Unfairly,’ ‘Smeared by Media’

  2. #2657
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,970
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1093
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Fake anti-White news on the BBC, which is run by the same so-called "chosen" racists who run CNN: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46935701

    Here's what really happened: https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...61313580527617
    Man, so now the BBC is run by the same Jews who run CNN? Who put a bagel up your arse?


    So now the Columbia Bugle who boast proudly of being retweeted by the Real Donald Trump are more reliable than the BBC? everyone knows networks have their bias, and Gd knows the BBC hate Corbyn and the Left, but your Bugle's assertion that Catholic White Schoolboys being told “You white people go back to Europe, this is not your land.” by a Native American war veteran is a racial slur, is as comical as you pretending that Hitler was a Jew. GTF outta here with that bullshit.
    In this case, yes. The media LIES.
    Nobody is disputing that but you. You have become the same type of foolish partisan poster you used to mock. Where once you pointed out how silent people were on the native American holocaust, are you now really suggesting what the Native American war veteran said was a racial slur?

    Because if you do not then why not call out the Bugle (ha!) for the same distortion, or has the cat got your tongue?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #2658
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Projection will get you nowhere. Look at the full video. Nothing much happened between the boys and the drummer man. Nothing worth national media time and all I am saying are simple, factual and easily checked things. Non story and the mainstream lied again. Simple as that.

  4. #2659
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,970
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1093
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Projection will get you nowhere. Look at the full video. Nothing much happened between the boys and the drummer man. Nothing worth national media time and all I am saying are simple, factual and easily checked things. Non story and the mainstream lied again. Simple as that.
    I watched the full video yesterday stop pretending to be unique and special Miles. Only unlike you I am willing to acknowledge the hypocrisy by both sides. So not as simple as that at all. Still think the Native America vet is a racist then?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #2660
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Projecting again. Nearly 50 and 'Ooh you think you are special'. The only racists were the black blokes but black people cannot be racist so I guess we should just all blame the kids. Yay!

  6. #2661
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,970
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1093
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I don't think I am special at all. Like most people here I don't get drawn into the simplistic partisan polarisation demonstrated here in this thread, and all those started by the broflakes moaning about an imaginary leftist transgender predator enemy you have all made up. Inventing a fake bogeyman, to pretend you are being oppressed on a forum that gives you absolute freedom to express your views, however despicable some may be, is a bit lame to say the least.

    Nobody here has ever said Black people can not be racist. You are like the PC police you pretend are oppressing you here, literally Inventing stuff to be outraged about.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #2662
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,348
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1714
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Washington Post Caught Red Handed Peddling Anti-Trump Fake News
    FacebookTwitterLinkedInShare Licensing
    9/18/2018
    Media Bias: When not complaining about President Trump's attacks on the news media, the press keeps publishing fake news stories about Trump. Case in point is the recent Washington Post "bombshell" story that the Trump administration was denying passports to Latinos.


    00:34
    01:07
    The nearly 2,000-word Post story, which ran on August 29, made the explosive charge that the Trump administration was systematically denying passports to Latin-Americans along the border, accusing them of using fraudulent birth certificates.

    The story got huge pick up by other news outlets. But was riddled with errors. So much so that even the left-wing, virulently anti-Trump Huffington Post felt compelled to expose its flaws.

    False Facts
    "Bombshell Washington Post Story On Trump Passport Crackdown Withheld, Distorted Key Facts," the headline reads.

    Among many other problems, the Washington Post reporter cited several policies as evidence of Trump's crackdown. Turns out all of them predated Trump.

    The story also claimed that Trump officials had been increasingly denying passports to those with birth certificates signed by midwives suspected of peddling false documents.

    But State Department data show the opposite. This type of passport denial peaked in 2015 — when President Obama was running things — at close to 1,500. These denials had dropped to just 971 last year, and are on course to be even lower this year.


    And the article goes on Kirk. U think it’s only single digits it’s not. And each erroneous story runs on every network

    So you found one story. We're still in single digits. And here's what you missed out of the article you didn't link to:

    The Washington Post ended up making several revisions to the story, which now includes a lengthy editor's note explaining all the changes.

    And since I subscribe to the Washington Post because it's a fantastic news source that gives me knowledge and ultimately makes me money*, I can show you the entire editor's note. You can see that it's the paper themselves who have realised the story is wrong and then corrected it. Fake news is deliberately misleading people with bullshit stories so this is not fake news, it's a mistake.

    Editor’s note: After this story was published on Aug. 29, the State Department issued a statement challenging the accuracy of the article and provided previously unreleased data on passport denials. That information has been added, as was indicated in a Sept. 1 editor’s note. On Sept. 13, the story was updated to include comments from the daughter of Jorge Treviño, who had contacted The Post immediately after the story was published. Additional changes have been made to clarify that an affidavit about Treviño was submitted as part of an Obama-era case and to correct a reference to his profession — he was a general practitioner, not a gynecologist. As was noted in an Aug. 31 correction, the State Department began denying passports during the George W. Bush administration, not the Obama administration.

    *I'm not interested in whether something is left or right wing, pro or anti Trump, I'm interested in truth and accuracy, facts and evidence because I need the facts to do my work. And the best newspapers in America provide an incredible truth/fact delivery service every day. Take the New York Times. If you've ever bought a copy and seen how thick it is you'll see they basically publish a large book every day. It's a first draft of history and it's impossible to produce that much content every day without the occasional slip up. But it isn't intentional and it's always immediately corrected.

    In counterpoint to this you have propaganda outfits like Fox which produce hours and hours of garbage every day yet you're happy to believe all the crap they pump out and criticise the best news gathering organisations in the world. It's ridiculous.
    Kirk you are an idiot if you think it’s single digit stories. I don’t think even u believe it. The Washington post is a shit magazine. It’s turned into all oped it’s a shame it was once a great paper. You for someone reason are fixated on the US and trump. Worry about brexit and how you may lose more money than your GDP in the process. You have more than enough to worry about than your trump fixation, which I think is just trolling as u just pick Huffpost and buzzfeed and actually believe it.
    It should be easy for you to find dozens of stories published in the major papers that have turned out to be wrong then. If they were publishing fake news you should be able to find dozens of stories that are demonstrably wrong and they haven't corrected because they're pushing a fake narrative. But you can't find one of them. You may be able to crack ten articles over the past two years in the major outlets that have proved to be incorrect in some way but you'll find that every one of those articles has a correction attached which details the inaccuracy. But again it's a first draft of history, there will always be mistakes made. However the mistakes are always corrected and no journalist wants to publish something inaccurate in the first place.

  8. #2663
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,467
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Washington Post Caught Red Handed Peddling Anti-Trump Fake News
    FacebookTwitterLinkedInShare Licensing
    9/18/2018
    Media Bias: When not complaining about President Trump's attacks on the news media, the press keeps publishing fake news stories about Trump. Case in point is the recent Washington Post "bombshell" story that the Trump administration was denying passports to Latinos.


    00:34
    01:07
    The nearly 2,000-word Post story, which ran on August 29, made the explosive charge that the Trump administration was systematically denying passports to Latin-Americans along the border, accusing them of using fraudulent birth certificates.

    The story got huge pick up by other news outlets. But was riddled with errors. So much so that even the left-wing, virulently anti-Trump Huffington Post felt compelled to expose its flaws.

    False Facts
    "Bombshell Washington Post Story On Trump Passport Crackdown Withheld, Distorted Key Facts," the headline reads.

    Among many other problems, the Washington Post reporter cited several policies as evidence of Trump's crackdown. Turns out all of them predated Trump.

    The story also claimed that Trump officials had been increasingly denying passports to those with birth certificates signed by midwives suspected of peddling false documents.

    But State Department data show the opposite. This type of passport denial peaked in 2015 — when President Obama was running things — at close to 1,500. These denials had dropped to just 971 last year, and are on course to be even lower this year.


    And the article goes on Kirk. U think it’s only single digits it’s not. And each erroneous story runs on every network

    So you found one story. We're still in single digits. And here's what you missed out of the article you didn't link to:

    The Washington Post ended up making several revisions to the story, which now includes a lengthy editor's note explaining all the changes.

    And since I subscribe to the Washington Post because it's a fantastic news source that gives me knowledge and ultimately makes me money*, I can show you the entire editor's note. You can see that it's the paper themselves who have realised the story is wrong and then corrected it. Fake news is deliberately misleading people with bullshit stories so this is not fake news, it's a mistake.

    Editor’s note: After this story was published on Aug. 29, the State Department issued a statement challenging the accuracy of the article and provided previously unreleased data on passport denials. That information has been added, as was indicated in a Sept. 1 editor’s note. On Sept. 13, the story was updated to include comments from the daughter of Jorge Treviño, who had contacted The Post immediately after the story was published. Additional changes have been made to clarify that an affidavit about Treviño was submitted as part of an Obama-era case and to correct a reference to his profession — he was a general practitioner, not a gynecologist. As was noted in an Aug. 31 correction, the State Department began denying passports during the George W. Bush administration, not the Obama administration.

    *I'm not interested in whether something is left or right wing, pro or anti Trump, I'm interested in truth and accuracy, facts and evidence because I need the facts to do my work. And the best newspapers in America provide an incredible truth/fact delivery service every day. Take the New York Times. If you've ever bought a copy and seen how thick it is you'll see they basically publish a large book every day. It's a first draft of history and it's impossible to produce that much content every day without the occasional slip up. But it isn't intentional and it's always immediately corrected.

    In counterpoint to this you have propaganda outfits like Fox which produce hours and hours of garbage every day yet you're happy to believe all the crap they pump out and criticise the best news gathering organisations in the world. It's ridiculous.
    Kirk you are an idiot if you think it’s single digit stories. I don’t think even u believe it. The Washington post is a shit magazine. It’s turned into all oped it’s a shame it was once a great paper. You for someone reason are fixated on the US and trump. Worry about brexit and how you may lose more money than your GDP in the process. You have more than enough to worry about than your trump fixation, which I think is just trolling as u just pick Huffpost and buzzfeed and actually believe it.
    It should be easy for you to find dozens of stories published in the major papers that have turned out to be wrong then. If they were publishing fake news you should be able to find dozens of stories that are demonstrably wrong and they haven't corrected because they're pushing a fake narrative. But you can't find one of them. You may be able to crack ten articles over the past two years in the major outlets that have proved to be incorrect in some way but you'll find that every one of those articles has a correction attached which details the inaccuracy. But again it's a first draft of history, there will always be mistakes made. However the mistakes are always corrected and no journalist wants to publish something inaccurate in the first place.
    I can’t find them, are you serious Kirk. They don’t just involve trump but his supporters. You want me to list each one are you nuts, I don’t have time to search everyone but you have posted enough that we’re wrong to prove my point alone. Sad thing is most more, being on the otherside of the pond actually believe your bullshit. Even your financial bullshit can be contradicted. You say oh wapo is a great paper that’s while u subscribe to it. Bullshit it’s an oped. I subscribe to the economist even though when Trump was running they had a quote, mind you it was on the cover, that said I’d trump was elected it would be worse for the US than a terrorist attack. I’ve subscribed to the economist for 10 years but unlike you I can tell the difference between oped and news.

  9. #2664
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,467
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media’s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.
    “I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie.

    Here Kirk one of your favorite sources, Twitter. Always lets everyone tweet what they want never shuts down conservative tweets but this is fine

  10. #2665
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,348
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1714
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Washington Post Caught Red Handed Peddling Anti-Trump Fake News
    FacebookTwitterLinkedInShare Licensing
    9/18/2018
    Media Bias: When not complaining about President Trump's attacks on the news media, the press keeps publishing fake news stories about Trump. Case in point is the recent Washington Post "bombshell" story that the Trump administration was denying passports to Latinos.


    00:34
    01:07
    The nearly 2,000-word Post story, which ran on August 29, made the explosive charge that the Trump administration was systematically denying passports to Latin-Americans along the border, accusing them of using fraudulent birth certificates.

    The story got huge pick up by other news outlets. But was riddled with errors. So much so that even the left-wing, virulently anti-Trump Huffington Post felt compelled to expose its flaws.

    False Facts
    "Bombshell Washington Post Story On Trump Passport Crackdown Withheld, Distorted Key Facts," the headline reads.

    Among many other problems, the Washington Post reporter cited several policies as evidence of Trump's crackdown. Turns out all of them predated Trump.

    The story also claimed that Trump officials had been increasingly denying passports to those with birth certificates signed by midwives suspected of peddling false documents.

    But State Department data show the opposite. This type of passport denial peaked in 2015 — when President Obama was running things — at close to 1,500. These denials had dropped to just 971 last year, and are on course to be even lower this year.


    And the article goes on Kirk. U think it’s only single digits it’s not. And each erroneous story runs on every network

    So you found one story. We're still in single digits. And here's what you missed out of the article you didn't link to:

    The Washington Post ended up making several revisions to the story, which now includes a lengthy editor's note explaining all the changes.

    And since I subscribe to the Washington Post because it's a fantastic news source that gives me knowledge and ultimately makes me money*, I can show you the entire editor's note. You can see that it's the paper themselves who have realised the story is wrong and then corrected it. Fake news is deliberately misleading people with bullshit stories so this is not fake news, it's a mistake.

    Editor’s note: After this story was published on Aug. 29, the State Department issued a statement challenging the accuracy of the article and provided previously unreleased data on passport denials. That information has been added, as was indicated in a Sept. 1 editor’s note. On Sept. 13, the story was updated to include comments from the daughter of Jorge Treviño, who had contacted The Post immediately after the story was published. Additional changes have been made to clarify that an affidavit about Treviño was submitted as part of an Obama-era case and to correct a reference to his profession — he was a general practitioner, not a gynecologist. As was noted in an Aug. 31 correction, the State Department began denying passports during the George W. Bush administration, not the Obama administration.

    *I'm not interested in whether something is left or right wing, pro or anti Trump, I'm interested in truth and accuracy, facts and evidence because I need the facts to do my work. And the best newspapers in America provide an incredible truth/fact delivery service every day. Take the New York Times. If you've ever bought a copy and seen how thick it is you'll see they basically publish a large book every day. It's a first draft of history and it's impossible to produce that much content every day without the occasional slip up. But it isn't intentional and it's always immediately corrected.

    In counterpoint to this you have propaganda outfits like Fox which produce hours and hours of garbage every day yet you're happy to believe all the crap they pump out and criticise the best news gathering organisations in the world. It's ridiculous.
    Kirk you are an idiot if you think it’s single digit stories. I don’t think even u believe it. The Washington post is a shit magazine. It’s turned into all oped it’s a shame it was once a great paper. You for someone reason are fixated on the US and trump. Worry about brexit and how you may lose more money than your GDP in the process. You have more than enough to worry about than your trump fixation, which I think is just trolling as u just pick Huffpost and buzzfeed and actually believe it.
    It should be easy for you to find dozens of stories published in the major papers that have turned out to be wrong then. If they were publishing fake news you should be able to find dozens of stories that are demonstrably wrong and they haven't corrected because they're pushing a fake narrative. But you can't find one of them. You may be able to crack ten articles over the past two years in the major outlets that have proved to be incorrect in some way but you'll find that every one of those articles has a correction attached which details the inaccuracy. But again it's a first draft of history, there will always be mistakes made. However the mistakes are always corrected and no journalist wants to publish something inaccurate in the first place.
    I can’t find them, are you serious Kirk. They don’t just involve trump but his supporters. You want me to list each one are you nuts, I don’t have time to search everyone but you have posted enough that we’re wrong to prove my point alone. Sad thing is most more, being on the otherside of the pond actually believe your bullshit. Even your financial bullshit can be contradicted. You say oh wapo is a great paper that’s while u subscribe to it. Bullshit it’s an oped. I subscribe to the economist even though when Trump was running they had a quote, mind you it was on the cover, that said I’d trump was elected it would be worse for the US than a terrorist attack. I’ve subscribed to the economist for 10 years but unlike you I can tell the difference between oped and news.
    If you'd read the Economist for ten years you wouldn't be as ignorant as you are. You listen to talk radio for fuck's sake. You posted stuff on here you heard on talk radio and couldn't then find any news outlet to back up what you said.

  11. #2666
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,467
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Washington Post Caught Red Handed Peddling Anti-Trump Fake News
    FacebookTwitterLinkedInShare Licensing
    9/18/2018
    Media Bias: When not complaining about President Trump's attacks on the news media, the press keeps publishing fake news stories about Trump. Case in point is the recent Washington Post "bombshell" story that the Trump administration was denying passports to Latinos.


    00:34
    01:07
    The nearly 2,000-word Post story, which ran on August 29, made the explosive charge that the Trump administration was systematically denying passports to Latin-Americans along the border, accusing them of using fraudulent birth certificates.

    The story got huge pick up by other news outlets. But was riddled with errors. So much so that even the left-wing, virulently anti-Trump Huffington Post felt compelled to expose its flaws.

    False Facts
    "Bombshell Washington Post Story On Trump Passport Crackdown Withheld, Distorted Key Facts," the headline reads.

    Among many other problems, the Washington Post reporter cited several policies as evidence of Trump's crackdown. Turns out all of them predated Trump.

    The story also claimed that Trump officials had been increasingly denying passports to those with birth certificates signed by midwives suspected of peddling false documents.

    But State Department data show the opposite. This type of passport denial peaked in 2015 — when President Obama was running things — at close to 1,500. These denials had dropped to just 971 last year, and are on course to be even lower this year.


    And the article goes on Kirk. U think it’s only single digits it’s not. And each erroneous story runs on every network

    So you found one story. We're still in single digits. And here's what you missed out of the article you didn't link to:

    The Washington Post ended up making several revisions to the story, which now includes a lengthy editor's note explaining all the changes.

    And since I subscribe to the Washington Post because it's a fantastic news source that gives me knowledge and ultimately makes me money*, I can show you the entire editor's note. You can see that it's the paper themselves who have realised the story is wrong and then corrected it. Fake news is deliberately misleading people with bullshit stories so this is not fake news, it's a mistake.

    Editor’s note: After this story was published on Aug. 29, the State Department issued a statement challenging the accuracy of the article and provided previously unreleased data on passport denials. That information has been added, as was indicated in a Sept. 1 editor’s note. On Sept. 13, the story was updated to include comments from the daughter of Jorge Treviño, who had contacted The Post immediately after the story was published. Additional changes have been made to clarify that an affidavit about Treviño was submitted as part of an Obama-era case and to correct a reference to his profession — he was a general practitioner, not a gynecologist. As was noted in an Aug. 31 correction, the State Department began denying passports during the George W. Bush administration, not the Obama administration.

    *I'm not interested in whether something is left or right wing, pro or anti Trump, I'm interested in truth and accuracy, facts and evidence because I need the facts to do my work. And the best newspapers in America provide an incredible truth/fact delivery service every day. Take the New York Times. If you've ever bought a copy and seen how thick it is you'll see they basically publish a large book every day. It's a first draft of history and it's impossible to produce that much content every day without the occasional slip up. But it isn't intentional and it's always immediately corrected.

    In counterpoint to this you have propaganda outfits like Fox which produce hours and hours of garbage every day yet you're happy to believe all the crap they pump out and criticise the best news gathering organisations in the world. It's ridiculous.
    Kirk you are an idiot if you think it’s single digit stories. I don’t think even u believe it. The Washington post is a shit magazine. It’s turned into all oped it’s a shame it was once a great paper. You for someone reason are fixated on the US and trump. Worry about brexit and how you may lose more money than your GDP in the process. You have more than enough to worry about than your trump fixation, which I think is just trolling as u just pick Huffpost and buzzfeed and actually believe it.
    It should be easy for you to find dozens of stories published in the major papers that have turned out to be wrong then. If they were publishing fake news you should be able to find dozens of stories that are demonstrably wrong and they haven't corrected because they're pushing a fake narrative. But you can't find one of them. You may be able to crack ten articles over the past two years in the major outlets that have proved to be incorrect in some way but you'll find that every one of those articles has a correction attached which details the inaccuracy. But again it's a first draft of history, there will always be mistakes made. However the mistakes are always corrected and no journalist wants to publish something inaccurate in the first place.
    I can’t find them, are you serious Kirk. They don’t just involve trump but his supporters. You want me to list each one are you nuts, I don’t have time to search everyone but you have posted enough that we’re wrong to prove my point alone. Sad thing is most more, being on the otherside of the pond actually believe your bullshit. Even your financial bullshit can be contradicted. You say oh wapo is a great paper that’s while u subscribe to it. Bullshit it’s an oped. I subscribe to the economist even though when Trump was running they had a quote, mind you it was on the cover, that said I’d trump was elected it would be worse for the US than a terrorist attack. I’ve subscribed to the economist for 10 years but unlike you I can tell the difference between oped and news.
    If you'd read the Economist for ten years you wouldn't be as ignorant as you are. You listen to talk radio for fuck's sake. You posted stuff on here you heard on talk radio and couldn't then find any news outlet to back up what you said.
    Wtf are u talking about. I listen to Bloomberg business news on serious XM along with the Beatles and Grateful Dead channel you prove with every huff post quote how gullible you are

  12. #2667
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,397
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    554
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  13. #2668
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,467
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Washington Post Caught Red Handed Peddling Anti-Trump Fake News
    FacebookTwitterLinkedInShare Licensing
    9/18/2018
    Media Bias: When not complaining about President Trump's attacks on the news media, the press keeps publishing fake news stories about Trump. Case in point is the recent Washington Post "bombshell" story that the Trump administration was denying passports to Latinos.


    00:34
    01:07
    The nearly 2,000-word Post story, which ran on August 29, made the explosive charge that the Trump administration was systematically denying passports to Latin-Americans along the border, accusing them of using fraudulent birth certificates.

    The story got huge pick up by other news outlets. But was riddled with errors. So much so that even the left-wing, virulently anti-Trump Huffington Post felt compelled to expose its flaws.

    False Facts
    "Bombshell Washington Post Story On Trump Passport Crackdown Withheld, Distorted Key Facts," the headline reads.

    Among many other problems, the Washington Post reporter cited several policies as evidence of Trump's crackdown. Turns out all of them predated Trump.

    The story also claimed that Trump officials had been increasingly denying passports to those with birth certificates signed by midwives suspected of peddling false documents.

    But State Department data show the opposite. This type of passport denial peaked in 2015 — when President Obama was running things — at close to 1,500. These denials had dropped to just 971 last year, and are on course to be even lower this year.


    And the article goes on Kirk. U think it’s only single digits it’s not. And each erroneous story runs on every network

    So you found one story. We're still in single digits. And here's what you missed out of the article you didn't link to:

    The Washington Post ended up making several revisions to the story, which now includes a lengthy editor's note explaining all the changes.

    And since I subscribe to the Washington Post because it's a fantastic news source that gives me knowledge and ultimately makes me money*, I can show you the entire editor's note. You can see that it's the paper themselves who have realised the story is wrong and then corrected it. Fake news is deliberately misleading people with bullshit stories so this is not fake news, it's a mistake.

    Editor’s note: After this story was published on Aug. 29, the State Department issued a statement challenging the accuracy of the article and provided previously unreleased data on passport denials. That information has been added, as was indicated in a Sept. 1 editor’s note. On Sept. 13, the story was updated to include comments from the daughter of Jorge Treviño, who had contacted The Post immediately after the story was published. Additional changes have been made to clarify that an affidavit about Treviño was submitted as part of an Obama-era case and to correct a reference to his profession — he was a general practitioner, not a gynecologist. As was noted in an Aug. 31 correction, the State Department began denying passports during the George W. Bush administration, not the Obama administration.

    *I'm not interested in whether something is left or right wing, pro or anti Trump, I'm interested in truth and accuracy, facts and evidence because I need the facts to do my work. And the best newspapers in America provide an incredible truth/fact delivery service every day. Take the New York Times. If you've ever bought a copy and seen how thick it is you'll see they basically publish a large book every day. It's a first draft of history and it's impossible to produce that much content every day without the occasional slip up. But it isn't intentional and it's always immediately corrected.

    In counterpoint to this you have propaganda outfits like Fox which produce hours and hours of garbage every day yet you're happy to believe all the crap they pump out and criticise the best news gathering organisations in the world. It's ridiculous.
    Kirk you are an idiot if you think it’s single digit stories. I don’t think even u believe it. The Washington post is a shit magazine. It’s turned into all oped it’s a shame it was once a great paper. You for someone reason are fixated on the US and trump. Worry about brexit and how you may lose more money than your GDP in the process. You have more than enough to worry about than your trump fixation, which I think is just trolling as u just pick Huffpost and buzzfeed and actually believe it.
    It should be easy for you to find dozens of stories published in the major papers that have turned out to be wrong then. If they were publishing fake news you should be able to find dozens of stories that are demonstrably wrong and they haven't corrected because they're pushing a fake narrative. But you can't find one of them. You may be able to crack ten articles over the past two years in the major outlets that have proved to be incorrect in some way but you'll find that every one of those articles has a correction attached which details the inaccuracy. But again it's a first draft of history, there will always be mistakes made. However the mistakes are always corrected and no journalist wants to publish something inaccurate in the first place.
    I can’t find them, are you serious Kirk. They don’t just involve trump but his supporters. You want me to list each one are you nuts, I don’t have time to search everyone but you have posted enough that we’re wrong to prove my point alone. Sad thing is most more, being on the otherside of the pond actually believe your bullshit. Even your financial bullshit can be contradicted. You say oh wapo is a great paper that’s while u subscribe to it. Bullshit it’s an oped. I subscribe to the economist even though when Trump was running they had a quote, mind you it was on the cover, that said I’d trump was elected it would be worse for the US than a terrorist attack. I’ve subscribed to the economist for 10 years but unlike you I can tell the difference between oped and news.
    If you'd read the Economist for ten years you wouldn't be as ignorant as you are. You listen to talk radio for fuck's sake. You posted stuff on here you heard on talk radio and couldn't then find any news outlet to back up what you said.
    Ha ha, can’t back up what I say but you post news articles that a proven to be false and then hope they get buried because u can’t admit u were wrong and gullible. You prob just seek out only negative news and get a stiffy when you find a “jackpot” like the fake article you posted which you have yet to even admit is wrong u are still saying well mueller didn’t say it wasn’t all true. See it’s just bullshit. I still think u are 90% trolling because you can’t discuss anything unless you have twenty seven links in your post. Sure I’ve made errors in my posts, even when reading financial news you can find seven different takes on numbers from 7 different publications but I don’t think you get that. You talk how great Wapo is so I guess that is main US news source along with Huffpo and buzzfeed. It is very difficult to discuss anything with someone who is stuck on one side and refuses to let opposing views in. You made that statement that I listen to talk radio, dude I can’t remember the last time I heard Rush. I do listen to NPR and some podcasts from the extreme left personalities so I can see what they are saying. Something tells me you don’t do shit like that. Just the way you mentioned talk radio was like you were saying it is a bad thing. Sure the right wing has found a niche in talk radio, shit Rush Limbaugh and Bob Grant brought AM radio back from irrelevance. It seems the right does have a stranglehold on terrestrial AM airwaves but really that is a small segment of the media. You might not know this but the left did put together an AM network I think it was called Air America. One of there main personalities was Al Franken but they had one dude on in the evening and even though all he did was spew hatred towards the right I became a frequent caller, well usually once or twice a week. I liked Air America, 120% liberal but it was fun to listen to. They didn’t last long, they went bankrupt and I was actually pissed cause I used to love calling in.

    Anyway, even though u aren’t American u do shed light on an issue we have hear. It’s just screaming Trump is evil, people who wear trump hats are anti semetic racist a Nazis, and yes, that shit is said. When I ask these people why they don’t like trump they say he is a racist. I’ll ask them what he has done to make him racist, any policies or something? I don’t get an answer it’s just right back to he is a racist white supremacist and they whip out a cell phone and read a buzz feed or vox headline to prove the point. Despite all your claims of brilliance you are very much like these people. May I suggest you read shit you don’t like sometimes. Despite all the economist articles killing on trump, I’m not cancelling my subscription as I really like how they present news from all over the world. I swear to u Kirk during the US elections they did say electing trump will be worse for the US than a terrorist attack. They actually said that. Dude, you know the economist has a good section on the UK every week and u guys gotta straighten out this Brexit shit, it’s even fucking up my investments. Get your country in order than we will talk trump. Thanks, that was a long babble, I’m home sick today and a bit bored.

  14. #2669
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,106
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4785
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Too good to pass up. Seriously though I'm genuinely embarrassed and concerned at the current State of this nation and where we're at. Maybe the biggest mistake people made was thinking that the 'Swamp' actually had a side worth taking.

  15. #2670
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,154
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1710
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing