Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It is still inconclusive as to whether Mr Trump obstructed justice.
    You really are an idiot.
    You are so far up Trump's ass you can not see the light.
    You hate him so much you can’t use reason
    What I have stated is the truth and you can not handle it.
    No I tried to explain how our system works. You don’t seem to grasp it. If the AG doesn’t proceed with any charges it’s over. Sorry, I know that pisses people off but it is what it is.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot.
    No I tried to explain how our system works. You don’t seem to grasp it. If the AG doesn’t proceed with any charges it’s over. Sorry, I know that pisses people off but it is what it is.
    What I said is still the truth.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot.
    No actually it isn’t as no charges were filed. You are just hanging on to US dem talking points know but we will be hearing that for a while. Do you remember what this whole thing was about? It was about collusion with Russia do you have any comments on that

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot.
    No actually it isn’t as no charges were filed. You are just hanging on to US dem talking points know but we will be hearing that for a while. Do you remember what this whole thing was about? It was about collusion with Russia do you have any comments on that
    No I do not but I do have a comment on Trump obstructing justice.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You really are an idiot.
    No I do not but I do have a comment on Trump obstructing justice.
    I didn’t know you had CNN in cuck island

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So does this mean that Kirkland will STFU about Russian collusion and stop spamming the site with fake news? Owned.
    There's a difference between evidence and being able to prove something beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law and I've made this point endless times. There's lots of evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, over a hundred meetings and contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians. So far we know that there's nothing that would be able to prove a criminal indictment in a court of law in a narrowly written range by the AG yesterday. We don't know the full story which will eventually come out in dribs and drabs.

Most of the Mueller investigation has been farmed out to other agencies. There are seventeen various investigations of Trump and his businesses ongoing right now. The Russia stuff was always going to end up in a partisan bunfight as I've said before. When it comes down to it, Republican voters don't care if Trump did work with Russia to steal the election. What will get Trump in the end is fraud, money laundering, things that the public can easily understand and crimes that can't just be excused or handwaved away.

El Kabong Guest

What's that? Did you hear that? That word? What word?

TREASON

I've been looking forward to this part for quite some time

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

What's that? Did you hear that? That word? What word?

TREASON

I've been looking forward to this part for quite some time
    So now is when he's going to drop the hammer and all the Democrats from Obama on down are going to get carted off to Guantanamo?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    So now is when he's going to drop the hammer and all the Democrats from Obama on down are going to get carted off to Guantanamo?
    As I always said before I'll say again now "We'll wait and see" ....Lindsey Graham has already called for a Special Counsel in his remarks today. The fun will begin soon I am confident.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As I always said before I'll say again now "We'll wait and see" ....Lindsey Graham has already called for a Special Counsel in his remarks today. The fun will begin soon I am confident.
    You sounded more definitive in your first post. You've been looking forward to wait and see for a long time? Doesn't make sense Lyle.

You can up your bet if you want. You only bet twenty dollars so far.

El Kabong Guest

You sounded more definitive in your first post. You've been looking forward to wait and see for a long time? Doesn't make sense Lyle.

I've known from the start the Mueller investigation was bogus. I've had to wait for that to end to be vindicated.

I know that there will be charges brought against a gracious plenty of very high ranking people....you like to be cute and ask for specific dates and times....to which I just say "WAIT AND SEE"

$20 was the original bet, I never wanted to bet money, you demanded it, if you want to ante up then do it....it's your choice not mine, I'll not pressure you into anything you don't want. (I'd ask myself about how someone you think so little of knew there would be no Russia Collusion well ahead of time, but hey you do you).

Andrew McCabe, James Comey, John Brennan, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Sally Yates, James Clapper....it'll eventually get to HRC and it'll eventually get to Obama.

Wait

and

see

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've known from the start the Mueller investigation was bogus. I've had to wait for that to end to be vindicated.

I know that there will be charges brought against a gracious plenty of very high ranking people....you like to be cute and ask for specific dates and times....to which I just say "WAIT AND SEE"

$20 was the original bet, I never wanted to bet money, you demanded it, if you want to ante up then do it....it's your choice not mine, I'll not pressure you into anything you don't want. (I'd ask myself about how someone you think so little of knew there would be no Russia Collusion well ahead of time, but hey you do you).

Andrew McCabe, James Comey, John Brennan, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Sally Yates, James Clapper....it'll eventually get to HRC and it'll eventually get to Obama.

Wait

and

see
    The whole thing was disgusting. Sad for America.......sad

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Over the last two years talking heads in the major media developed high hopes that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe would crescendo with dramatic flare.

Viewers likely started to imagine that the only possible outcome would be the Trump family being frog-walked out of the White House in handcuffs.

On Friday, Mueller's probe officially concluded. No further indictments will be filed, and no one in the Trump family will be indicted. The two-year investigation never charged anyone with conspiracy related to the Trump campaign and Russia.

The disappointment was evident on many of the news programs that served as the Mueller probe's biggest boosters. MSNBC's Rachel Maddow appeared to get emotional. Chris Matthews angrily asked why Mueller "let Trump off the hook?"

After all, in between frequent pronouncements of new “bombshells,” these networks hyped seemingly inevitable impeachment proceedings, claimed the probe revealed “treasonous” behavior, and predicted much, if not all, of the Trump team would wind up behind bars.

Over just the last couple of weeks, these TV talking heads — such as former U.S. prosecutor and current CNN analyst Preet Bharara as well as former CIA director and MSNBC analyst John Brennan — confidently projected Mueller would issue more indictments before wrapping his probe.

More dramatically, the media sometimes claimed these “bombshells” — many of which turned out to be untrue — were evidence of outright treason, a crime punishable by death.

https://news.grabien.com/story-flash...ults-impeachme

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait

and

see
    There have been nearly two hundred separate charges brought by this bogus investigation. There could be hundreds more as various parts of the Mueller probe have been passed off to various FBI offices and seventeen investigations of Trump are ongoing. We already know that the Trump campaign met various Russians over a hundred times for various reasons. The only thing Barr has rules out is that no Trump people colluded with the Russian government or its agencies, not that collusion didn't take place between the Trump people and Russians. It did! And a lot of those meetings are under investigation by various FBI offices.

I'm not asking for dates and times and never have. You're saying definitively that a bunch of high ranking people from Obama on down are going to be facing charges. I say they won't. So far we have twenty dollars on that. Let's make it two thousand dollars.

El Kabong Guest

There have been nearly two hundred separate charges brought by this bogus investigation. There could be hundreds more as various parts of the Mueller probe have been passed off to various FBI offices and seventeen investigations of Trump are ongoing. We already know that the Trump campaign met various Russians over a hundred times for various reasons. The only thing Barr has rules out is that no Trump people colluded with the Russian government or its agencies, not that collusion didn't take place between the Trump people and Russians. It did! And a lot of those meetings are under investigation by various FBI offices.

I'm not asking for dates and times and never have. You're saying definitively that a bunch of high ranking people from Obama on down are going to be facing charges. I say they won't. So far we have twenty dollars on that. Let's make it two thousand dollars.
    Let's take a gander at these "nearly two hundred separate charges" shall we? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3266050002/

So AGAIN that's 0 for Russian collusion.

"I never ask for dates"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    OK then

Government moves slowly, it's a matter of time and perhaps HRC or Obama or other folks attempt to stop the charges of treason from coming to fruition, but hey what can I say I was right about Mueller having nothing and providing nothing, 0 evidence of collusion.

Where do you want to draw the line Kirk? McCabe? Comey? Lynch? Rice? Yates? Clapper? Brennan? Where do you want to admit defeat?

Thread Information