Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  66
Likes Likes:  534
Dislikes Dislikes:  69
Page 191 of 231 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3456

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2851
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,565
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    No I do not but I do have a comment on Trump obstructing justice.
    No evidence of a crime Trump committed, but you say "obstruction of justice"....would you care to elaborate or are you just parroting lines from the television?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #2852
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,565
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Hey Kirkland.... On Donald Trump Jr meeting with "the Russians" please note said Russians worked for (checks notes)....FUSION GPS the same Fusion GPS who started the Dossier to begin with.

    But I'm absolutely certain you can explain that away
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #2853
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,593
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I did just laugh a lot, but in all seriousness Sargon ripped Lemon to pieces there. What I really dislike in someone is the inability to just hold up their hands and say 'Sorry, I was wrong' sometimes. I respect a person who will admit to their flaws and their weakness because we all have them. Nobody is perfect, everyone has their agenda, and mistakes get made. Though in CNN's case, it really does not look like a mistake as it appears more a purposeful agenda. Even with Lemon there you see CNN twisting and writhing and moving the goalposts every single time. It takes genuine guts to display humility and admit to something wrong and to mean it too.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #2854
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,727
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    @Master trump was cleared of collusion meaning there was no collusion. The case was about russian collusion so if trump did not commit colusion what the hell did he obstruct? Could you explain maybe I’ll understand your view better

  5. #2855
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,699
    Mentioned
    1416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Master trump was cleared of collusion meaning there was no collusion. The case was about russian collusion so if trump did not commit colusion what the hell did he obstruct? Could you explain maybe I’ll understand your view better
    The report said Trump may have acted to obstruct justice there probably is not enough evidence to get a criminal prosecution for him tampering with the investigation.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #2856
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,593
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Master trump was cleared of collusion meaning there was no collusion. The case was about russian collusion so if trump did not commit colusion what the hell did he obstruct? Could you explain maybe I’ll understand your view better
    The report said Trump may have acted to obstruct justice there probably is not enough evidence to get a criminal prosecution for him tampering with the investigation.
    However, no evidence of collusion, right?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #2857
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,565
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Master trump was cleared of collusion meaning there was no collusion. The case was about russian collusion so if trump did not commit colusion what the hell did he obstruct? Could you explain maybe I’ll understand your view better
    The report said Trump may have acted to obstruct justice there probably is not enough evidence to get a criminal prosecution for him tampering with the investigation.
    However, no evidence of collusion, right?
    Allow me...

    Last edited by El Kabong; 03-27-2019 at 12:34 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #2858
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,150
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    490
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Trump's Golan gift to Israel condemned by UN, Gulf & European allies

    https://www.rt.com/news/454790-world...-golan-israel/

    Photo of Trump with his master:

  9. #2859
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,565
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The report said Trump may have acted to obstruct justice there probably is not enough evidence to get a criminal prosecution for him tampering with the investigation.
    So Trump is innocent of wrongdoing BUT how he acted during the investigation is something that should be considered illegal?



    Really? Really?..........Really?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #2860
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Barr to Mueller:
    “Bob, show me the evidence and reasoning for why this investigation was started and still ongoing.”
    Mueller to Barr:
    “With regards to the President we have found no links or ties to any foreign entity etc”
    Barr to Mueller:
    “Mandate was clear - verify and investigate reports of possible foreign collusion between President & Russia.” “What justification existed to effectively launch a massive domestic / foreign surv campaign against the President (pres elect / president) and members of his transition / campaign team?”
    Mueller to Barr:
    “Steele dossier along w/ media corroboration of those findings.”
    Barr to Mueller:
    “Was the Steele report a ‘trusted and verified’ report per Intel to continue especially considering the funding party was the opposition party?”
    Mueller to Barr:
    “Those facts were never taken into consideration.” “FISC granted auth to conduct based on conclusions presented.”
    Barr to Mueller:
    “Was FISC made aware of all details surrounding the dossier?”
    Mueller to Barr:
    “No.” “We believe there was urgency placed on the auth given the gravity and timeline of events that those involved negated to populate fully.”
    Barr to Mueller:
    “Why were efforts made to continue investigating the President, interrupt his official capacity in governing, if the only doc presented was unsubstantiated and unverified?” “Why were questions and threat of subpoena communicated to the President if no factual foundation existed?”
    “All charges thus far are unrelated to the original mandate - why are you still active and pursuing a crime if no verifiable evidence or evidence through discovery exists?”
    Barr to RR:
    “What justification did you have to effectively expand the mandate, not report that expansion to Congress, in order to seek a crime outside of R collusion?” “What specific reasoning and/or facts existed to justify the appointment of a SC to begin with per the law?” “Why did you recommend to Sessions that he should recuse?” “Why wasn’t the mandate / budget and regular updates provided to Congress upon request?” “Why is everything kept confidential and under inappropriate classification?” “Was the purpose of investigating to find a crime vs investigate evidence of a crime?”


    ....guess we'll wait and see
    https://www.qanonposts.io/2019/02/17...vidence-and-r/

    Two thousand dollars Lyle. How about it?

    In a nutshell, because you've been away months now so there's no way you could remember. The FISA warrant was issued for Cater Page, a man who had a. left the Trump campaign months previous to the application for the warrant, b. had a FISA warrant issued to monitor him a couple of years previously, before Trump even started running for office and before he'd even heard of Page and c. been arrested and questioned by the FBI before Trump even announced for office because the FBI suspected he was a Russian spy or that the Russians were trying to compromise him. After numerous unexplained contacts between Page and the Russians during the Trump campaign the FBI decided to wiretap him again after he left the campaign to see if he was working with them. The initial warrant was renewed at least twice at six month intervals and the only way it can be renewed is if the FBI collect actual evidence of illegal stuff in the previous six month period.

    So this six degrees of Kevin Bacon stuff is the only remotely possible way the Trump people can claim that there's any wrongdoing by the FBI/deep state. That and the dossier.

  11. #2861
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The very Dossier which got this entire shitstorm started (when John McCain delivered it to the Obama White House and then to the media despite it being unverified) is bogus. It was written in 2007 by Fusion GPS's Glenn Simpson.

    https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-new...ier-russiagate



    ....funny how this all could have been avoided had Hillary not been a shrieking monotoned cunt and campaigned in Wisconsin or won Pennsylvania.....yeah shame that.
    The dossier didn't start anything. What started the investigation into the Trump campaign was two or three foreign intelligence agencies passing on information to the FBI that Russia was interfering in the 2016 election. The dossier came much later. It was written in 2015 and 2016. Originally it was funded by a GOP donor called Paul Singer who owns some conservative website, Free Beacon or something similar. Most of the information in the dossier was assembled while he was paying. Eventually it became clear that Trump was going to win the nomination and Singer stopped funding it. Hillary stepped in and never actually used the dossier in the election campaign. Nobody knew about the dossier until after the election :

    Former McCain aide David Kramer approached the Arizona senator after the 2016 elections with former British spy Christopher Steele's dossier of Trump-Russia connections, and then McCain said he delivered the documents to the FBI, saying that was the extent of his involvement.

    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/25/p...fbi/index.html

  12. #2862
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Be good to see when the actual full report is released rather than the flash card version. Seems to be wide bi partisan agreement on that so matter of time and must be done. I'd say a President, leader of the free world needs to be careful when tossing around treason in regards to a free press or political opponents. Trump has every right to peacock the yard and admonish call out specifics. I get the anger. But to cast wide nets of that vague inflammatory talk is irresponsible and beneath the office. You wanna see 'bad things evil things' perpetrated by 'bad people' keep throwing those verbal moltovs around and start the clock. Thats not us. That's not what we do. That talk is best left to despots and banana republics. This country needs to go forward, desperatly. I want policy, not school yard shit talkers just trying to one up each other in the business of gotcha.
    Hopefully they don't go full banana republic and go after Hillary and Obama. I can accept a Lindsey Graham dog and pony show in the Senate but if it's more than that then that's a step too far. In thirty to sixty days the FBI are going to brief congres on the counterintelligence aspect of the investigation -- how successful Russia was in influencing Trump to do what they wanted re. dropping sanctions and so on. I'm not hopeful we get to see much of the Mueller report. So far we got two incomplete sentences of a report that is probably thousands of pages long. You'd think they'd be keen to release at least a few paragraphs if it exonerated Trump.

  13. #2863
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'll answer the various replies later. Late for something.



    Donald Trump appeared to dodge a legal bullet on Friday after special counsel Robert Mueller concluded his investigation and made clear that he would not be filing further charges. But any relief may be shortlived: Mr Trump’s presidency and business empire are still threatened by separate investigations being carried out by an array of state and federal prosecutors.


    Many of the cases are based on evidence unearthed by Mr Mueller but which fell outside the narrow scope of his probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. They touch on various aspects of Mr Trump’s world — from his tax filings to his charitable foundation and expensive presidential inauguration. Depending on their progress, the legal peril unleashed by Mr Mueller’s 22-month probe could stalk Mr Trump for years to come, say legal experts.


    “He’s a long way from out of the woods,” said Roland Riopelle, a New York defence lawyer and former prosecutor. “I think these investigations are more likely to cause legal trouble for him and his family than Mueller.” Jacob Frenkel, a partner at Dickinson Wright, said the most potentially damaging cases included the state mortgage fraud charges filed earlier this month by the Manhattan district attorney against Mr Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort. Those charges, Mr Frenkel said, “demonstrate that the president, his associates and even his companies remain in active legal jeopardy”. A sitting president cannot be indicted on federal charges, according to Department of Justice guidelines.


    Yet Mr Trump would be vulnerable after he left office, and his associates and business partners do not enjoy similar protection. Mueller finds no collusion between Trump and Russia Of greatest concern to them may be the US attorney for the southern district of New York. Based on a referral from Mr Mueller, the Manhattan-based office in August won a guilty plea from Michael Cohen, the president’s personal lawyer, in what may have been prosecutors’ biggest victory in the affair.


    Mr Cohen, who once boasted that he would “take a bullet” for his boss, pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations stemming from “hush money” payments he arranged for two women who claimed to have had affairs with then-candidate Trump. At his sentencing, Mr Cohen insisted he was acting on Mr Trump’s orders. He appeared to bolster that assertion during an appearance before Congress last month when he presented a copy of a cheque with Mr Trump’s signature. It was reimbursement, Mr Cohen claimed, for the illicit payments.


    Mr Cohen has also opened a window into Mr Trump’s business dealings. As part of the southern district’s investigation, the FBI last year raided his offices, hauling away thousands of pages of documents and prompting Rudolph Giuliani, Mr Trump’s lawyer, to denounce the agents as “storm troopers”. Meanwhile, the southern district has also opened a probe of Mr Trump’s record-breaking $106m inauguration. It is believed to be focused, in particular, on whether foreign interests used donations — some channelled through Mr Cohen — as a way to gain access to the new administration.


    “The greater peril to Mr Trump and his family is coming from the southern district,” said Mr Riopelle. Federal prosecutors in New York’s southern district are renowned for handling historic US cases, involving terrorism and financial fraud. It prides itself on its independence, and is less legally confined than Mr Mueller’s investigation.


    “If there’s a case to be made there, you can be confident they’ll make it, whether it’s a Democrat or a Republican running the office,” said Mike Shepard, a partner at King & Spalding who once worked for Mr Mueller...................


    https://www.ft.com/content/b87383b2-...1-8d9ef1626294
    Mr. Cohen is in deep shit due to his taxi medallion issues for which they threatened his wife with hard time too, ergo his eagerness to "cooperate" and in all honesty what has he provided?

    The EASIEST route for him would be to cop to going to Prague would it not? He's done nothing but deny it!

    Again, 0 Russian collusion. There's tax issues with some folks, "lying to the FBI" for some folks (about what exactly), but nah no collusion, no nothing worth a shit.

    Did Trump talk to Russians about building at our in Moscow? Perhaps probably Russia is / was a hot real estate market and before he ran for President Donald Trump was in the real estate business but just because he talked to somebody and the plans were later scrapped doesn't mean he colluded to win an election that I'm sorry I've been told he didn't even mean to win. The story that has been concocted about Donald Trump is so convoluted it makes my hair hurt. Are we just not going to pay attention to the CIA and FBI and Clinton foundation and MI6 and Russian ties to those groups are are are we going to forget about that or we going to memory hole that?

    Cohen testified under oath that the Russians were dangling a deal that would make Trump several hundred million dollars in front of him while he was deciding his Russia foreign policy as regards sanctions and so on. That's about a hundred times more than Trump has made from any real estate deal for decades and by far his most profitable deal ever. And of course this was another thing Trump lied and lied about. He didn't have nothing to do with Russia as he insisted all the way throught eh campaign, he had an ongoing negotiation with them all the way through the campaign and into at least November. That's as far as Giuliani admitted to but it looks like it went into 2017 too. This is now being investigated by the SDNY FBI office.

  14. #2864
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hey Kirkland.... On Donald Trump Jr meeting with "the Russians" please note said Russians worked for (checks notes)....FUSION GPS the same Fusion GPS who started the Dossier to begin with.

    But I'm absolutely certain you can explain that away
    The Trump tower meeting was with at least one Russian government agent. The wife of Russia's AG.

  15. #2865
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    There have been nearly two hundred separate charges brought by this bogus investigation. There could be hundreds more as various parts of the Mueller probe have been passed off to various FBI offices and seventeen investigations of Trump are ongoing. We already know that the Trump campaign met various Russians over a hundred times for various reasons. The only thing Barr has rules out is that no Trump people colluded with the Russian government or its agencies, not that collusion didn't take place between the Trump people and Russians. It did! And a lot of those meetings are under investigation by various FBI offices.

    I'm not asking for dates and times and never have. You're saying definitively that a bunch of high ranking people from Obama on down are going to be facing charges. I say they won't. So far we have twenty dollars on that. Let's make it two thousand dollars.
    Let's take a gander at these "nearly two hundred separate charges" shall we? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3266050002/

    So AGAIN that's 0 for Russian collusion.


    "I never ask for dates"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    So now is when he's going to drop the hammer and all the Democrats from Obama on down are going to get carted off to Guantanamo?
    OK then


    Government moves slowly, it's a matter of time and perhaps HRC or Obama or other folks attempt to stop the charges of treason from coming to fruition, but hey what can I say I was right about Mueller having nothing and providing nothing, 0 evidence of collusion.

    Where do you want to draw the line Kirk? McCabe? Comey? Lynch? Rice? Yates? Clapper? Brennan? Where do you want to admit defeat?
    It's months ago now so you won't be able to remember but back then there were supposedly tens of thousands of sealed indictments of deep staters waiting to be unsealed when Trump gave the go ahead. None of these people are going to be found to be in any deep state conspiracy Lyle. Let's bet two thousand dollars on the outcome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing