Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    There have been nearly two hundred separate charges brought by this bogus investigation. There could be hundreds more as various parts of the Mueller probe have been passed off to various FBI offices and seventeen investigations of Trump are ongoing. We already know that the Trump campaign met various Russians over a hundred times for various reasons. The only thing Barr has rules out is that no Trump people colluded with the Russian government or its agencies, not that collusion didn't take place between the Trump people and Russians. It did! And a lot of those meetings are under investigation by various FBI offices.

I'm not asking for dates and times and never have. You're saying definitively that a bunch of high ranking people from Obama on down are going to be facing charges. I say they won't. So far we have twenty dollars on that. Let's make it two thousand dollars.
    Let's take a gander at these "nearly two hundred separate charges" shall we? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3266050002/

So AGAIN that's 0 for Russian collusion.

"I never ask for dates"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    So now is when he's going to drop the hammer and all the Democrats from Obama on down are going to get carted off to Guantanamo?
    OK then

Government moves slowly, it's a matter of time and perhaps HRC or Obama or other folks attempt to stop the charges of treason from coming to fruition, but hey what can I say I was right about Mueller having nothing and providing nothing, 0 evidence of collusion.

Where do you want to draw the line Kirk? McCabe? Comey? Lynch? Rice? Yates? Clapper? Brennan? Where do you want to admit defeat?
    It's months ago now so you won't be able to remember but back then there were supposedly tens of thousands of sealed indictments of deep staters waiting to be unsealed when Trump gave the go ahead. None of these people are going to be found to be in any deep state conspiracy Lyle. Let's bet two thousand dollars on the outcome.
    Kirk don’t be stupid obama campaigned saying he would shut down gitmo. He must have shut it down during his eight years. Right.....oh...wait

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    There have been nearly two hundred separate charges brought by this bogus investigation. There could be hundreds more as various parts of the Mueller probe have been passed off to various FBI offices and seventeen investigations of Trump are ongoing. We already know that the Trump campaign met various Russians over a hundred times for various reasons. The only thing Barr has rules out is that no Trump people colluded with the Russian government or its agencies, not that collusion didn't take place between the Trump people and Russians. It did! And a lot of those meetings are under investigation by various FBI offices.

I'm not asking for dates and times and never have. You're saying definitively that a bunch of high ranking people from Obama on down are going to be facing charges. I say they won't. So far we have twenty dollars on that. Let's make it two thousand dollars.
    Let's take a gander at these "nearly two hundred separate charges" shall we? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3266050002/

"I never ask for dates"
    So now is when he's going to drop the hammer and all the Democrats from Obama on down are going to get carted off to Guantanamo?
    OK then

Government moves slowly, it's a matter of time and perhaps HRC or Obama or other folks attempt to stop the charges of treason from coming to fruition, but hey what can I say I was right about Mueller having nothing and providing nothing, 0 evidence of collusion.

Where do you want to draw the line Kirk? McCabe? Comey? Lynch? Rice? Yates? Clapper? Brennan? Where do you want to admit defeat?
    It's months ago now so you won't be able to remember but back then there were supposedly tens of thousands of sealed indictments of deep staters waiting to be unsealed when Trump gave the go ahead. None of these people are going to be found to be in any deep state conspiracy Lyle. Let's bet two thousand dollars on the outcome.
    Kirk don’t be stupid obama campaigned saying he would shut down gitmo. He must have shut it down during his eight years. Right.....oh...wait
    It's illegal not to carry out a campaign promise?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I never ask for dates"
    OK then

no unless it’s trump

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I never ask for dates"
    OK then

no unless it’s trump
    What campaign promise did Trump make that was illegal?

El Kabong Guest

Yes I recall mentioning the indictments....I also recall mentioning that Mueller has nothing and that there wouldn't be any indictments for Russian Collusion and what do you know? I'm right about that.

The indictments will come and it'll be a shit ton of people you've never heard of and eventually it'll work all the way up the ladder.....I'm betting there will be a few suicides too and in some cases "suicides" https://variety.com/2019/music/news/...cs-1203171101/ .....who commits suicide when they have a book coming out? Curious no?

As for your $2,000 ...I don't even have $200 to spare but go right ahead hell make it $20,000 if you're so certain.

El Kabong Guest

2 years of Mueller, then there's campaign finance investigations, then there's inaugural committee investigations, then there's House of Representatives 'Russia/Obstruction', then there's Security clearance investigations, tax returns investigations, then there's the Southern District of NY investigations.......to have found NOTHING and to KEEP finding NOTHING it's impressive. So either there's nothing there or the Democrats are inept.

I mean they are trying SOOOOO fucking hard to get anyone to roll on Trump....Paul Manafort in solitary confinement?!?!?! That dude might be dirty for failing to register under FARA (if he's guilty then UH OH the Podesta's are guilty too and they worked for HILLARY) but solitary? It seems excessive.

Kirkland I think you're wishing for results more than you're studying up on the facts of the cases. Donald Trump has survived the world of real estate development in NYC (and elsewhere) without getting got by eager prosecutors....it ain't gonna happen now. Especially with this bullshit "UH he ran for President but didn't want to win, but he colluded with the Russians to win, because Hillary was caught completely unaware by the Electoral College system, and so Trump ACCIDENTALLY became President but with the help of Russia"....it's insane and Trump has broke your fucking brain.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Kirk if this whole investigation was about collusion and after mueller who you so oft and highly praised found absolutely no collusion despite you, the media, former intelligence officials screaming it was so obvious. Exactly what evidence was used to start the investigation and get wiretaps on an active opposing presidential campaign. Was it the dossier Hillary payed for that both Comey and Steele stated was not verified. An investigation like that wouldn’t be approved or kicked off at some mid level government agency. Did Hillary collude or was it just opposition research which don junior gets take over the coals for. Now you Kirk you bought this bullshit since day one. Do you feel duped. Were you lied to or was everyone just wrong. I saw Maddow crying about the results, were you. And you never answered what is your obsession on this and why do you not comment on the Brexit thread since it has potential grave financial implications for your country men and yet you never enter the thread to ease their respective concerns as I am sure you have accurate view on that despite your abject failure on this Trump hunt

Funny when I mentioned campaign promises not being fufilled you mention it is not a crime but two years into trumps term you are already attacking him on that. You are either a troll, stupid, gullible or all the above
    Last edited by walrus; 03-27-2019 at 05:44 PM.

El Kabong Guest

McCabe-Page texts reveal high-level intel meeting after 2016 election
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...-2016-election

#InsurancePolicy

Want some collusion Kirk? There you have it DEEP STATE collusion right fucking there....add in the Fusion GPS ties to everyone in the Russiagate conspiracy and boy that wraps up in a nice little package.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 03-27-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Hey Kirkland.... On Donald Trump Jr meeting with "the Russians" please note said Russians worked for (checks notes)....FUSION GPS the same Fusion GPS who started the Dossier to begin with.

But I'm absolutely certain you can explain that away
    The Trump tower meeting was with at least one Russian government agent. The wife of Russia's AG.
    That broad got a name?

Here's the list of folks involved as far as I can tell: Don Jr, Kushner, Manafort, Natalia Veselnitskaya (Fusion GPS), Rinat Akhmetshin, Rob Goldstone, & Irakly "Ike" Kaveladze

That's it and none of those people are Yelena Chaika who is the wife of Yuri Chaika Prosecutor General (their version of Attorney General) of Russia.

So are you confused or lying or what?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I never ask for dates"
    OK then

If you are going to campaign on something then you logically should provide that promise considering people likely voted for it. Now if it is something that bankrupts a country or what have you then so be it, but that is why campaigns should be logical and within reason and promises ultimately there to be implemented.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll get back to all this nonsense later. Right now it turns out they're not even going to release a redacted version of the Mueller report, they're going to release a summary written by the AG who was handpicked by Trump due to his track record with the Iran Contra special counsel and his position that a sitting prsident can't be charged with obstruction:

Beyond those bottom-line conclusions, Mr. Mueller’s full report has yet to be released, and it remained unclear if it ever would be. House Democrats have demanded that it be sent to them by next Tuesday, but the Justice Department outlined a longer schedule, saying that it will have its own summary ready to send to lawmakers within weeks, though not months.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/u...watergate.html

If the Mueller report actually exonerated Trump it would already have been released. Instead we get two partial sentences. Good job the Democrats have subpoena power.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kirkland laing View Post
    i'll get back to all this nonsense later. Right now it turns out they're not even going to release a redacted version of the mueller report, they're going to release a summary written by the ag who was handpicked by trump due to his track record with the iran contra special counsel and his position that a sitting prsident can't be charged with obstruction:

beyond those bottom-line conclusions, mr. Mueller’s full report has yet to be released, and it remained unclear if it ever would be. House democrats have demanded that it be sent to them by next tuesday, but the justice department outlined a longer schedule, saying that it will have its own summary ready to send to lawmakers within weeks, though not months.

if the mueller report actually exonerated trump it would already have been released. Instead we get two partial sentences. Good job the democrats have subpoena power.
    :lolatyou:

El Kabong Guest

I'll get back to all this nonsense later. Right now it turns out they're not even going to release a redacted version of the Mueller report, they're going to release a summary written by the AG who was handpicked by Trump due to his track record with the Iran Contra special counsel and his position that a sitting prsident can't be charged with obstruction:

Beyond those bottom-line conclusions, Mr. Mueller’s full report has yet to be released, and it remained unclear if it ever would be. House Democrats have demanded that it be sent to them by next Tuesday, but the Justice Department outlined a longer schedule, saying that it will have its own summary ready to send to lawmakers within weeks, though not months.

If the Mueller report actually exonerated Trump it would already have been released. Instead we get two partial sentences. Good job the Democrats have subpoena power.
    God this is sad Kirkland

They've got to redact Grand Jury testimony as it's required by law. They've got to redact for "sources and methods" as well. The government doesn't turn on a dime you fucking idiot, it doesn't operate at the whims of some jackass from another country....but apparently THE LAW isn't good enough for Kirkland

The report will be released in a few weeks, people are wanting the report so they can glom on to whatever insane theory they'll spout off for the next wild goose chase. They are an angry mob in search of a crime Trump is guilty of. Trump just being Trump is too much for them to handle....he's broken your minds and you cannot handle the reality we're currently living in.

The Barr summary of the Mueller Report states "no Russian collusion from Trump or his campaign OR any other Americans" AND ROD ROSENSTEIN (who himself signed phony FISA warrants to start this facade) SIGNED OFF ON IT TOO! As for obstruction that's the Attorney General's call and AG Barr said "No obstruction"...Kirkland, you're hoping and wishing for things that never happened and as an actual honest to God American I find that in very poor taste.

The Democrats aren't going to like what they find if they dig long enough....they're going to find an abuse of power and intelligence the likes of which we've never seen before in the history of this nation and an attempted coup for which necks will snap! I for one am fucking tired of this charade and if not for my belief in the rule of law and the goodness of my fellow citizens I (and millions of others) would be ready to gather up the traitors, hold a trial, and hang them immediately after they are found guilty. Obama and Hillary have played a dangerous game and they continue losing...it's only a matter of time before they suffer the consequences of their treasonous actions.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here Kirk let’s start following trumps competition

Biden squarely blamed white people for Clarence Thomas being believed over Anita Hill.

“They were a bunch of white guys,” he said. “No, I mean it sincerely, a bunch of white guys hearing this testimony in the Senate Judiciary Committee. So when Anita Hill, when Anita Hill came to testify, she faced a committee that didn’t fully understand what the hell is all about. To this day I regret I couldn’t come up with a way to get a kind of hearing she deserved, given the courage she showed by reaching out to us. The hearing she deserved was a hearing where she was respected, where the tone and the questioning was not hostile and as sullied, where the fact that she stepped forward was recognized as an act of courage in and of itself. Because let’s face it, back in 1991 it took a lot of courage to take on a man who was so much a part of the establishment and the power structure.”

Clearly white people are bad. Wasn’t Clarence Thomas Black, I think he still is. Crazy Joe makes no sense

https://news.grabien.com/story-biden...e-mans-culture

Thread Information