Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  66
Likes Likes:  534
Dislikes Dislikes:  69
Page 194 of 231 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3463

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2896
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    George Papadopoulos
    @GeorgePapa19
    "Alexander Downer, Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud and Comey’s corrupt team had one thing in common: they made the foolish mistake to illicitly spy on me and never expected their methods and tactics would be revealed: that all changes now with the president declassifying my FISA case"

    Here comes the DECLAS ....who knew that was going to happen? Who said that Trump was going to DECLAS?

    Get your popcorn Kirk
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #2897
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Here's Mike Tyson on a podcast with Michael Rapaport (who is CERTIFIABLE on the Trump Derangement Syndrome bus)....




    Just to give a glimpse of perhaps a different side to President Trump and a different side to Mike Tyson too.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #2898
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    NELLIE OHR: UKRAINIAN LAWMAKER WAS FUSION GPS SOURCE
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/06/n...henko-ukraine/
    Nellie Ohr told lawmakers in October that one of Fusion GPS’s sources was a Ukrainian parliamentarian whose government has accused him of illegally meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

    Well...


    Well....







    Well
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #2899
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #2900
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    ou're parroting some crazy nonsense that started on an anime porn messageboard Lyle. You've fallen for every crazy conspiracy theory going over the last few years and this one is just the latest.

    This abuse of power thing. Now that you've temporarily stopped claiming it was down to a dossier or there was a FISA warrant which somehow proves some kind of conspiracy or there are tens of thousands of sealed indictments or any of the other crap which you now temporarily see has a simple explanation, where do you get this abuse of power from? There's a whole bunch of crazy/bullshit claims that have been bundled together but which don't stand up to any kind of scrutiny as you appear to temporarily accept. So where is this abuse of power?
    Y
    The Dossier was created by former MI6 agent and at the time FBI informant OUTCAST (for delivering bad intel) Christopher Steele who worked with Glenn Simpson's Fusion GPS and it was paid for by Perkins Coie who worked for Hillary Clinton.

    The Dossier was created in 2007 to be used against John McCain https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/...-to-know-about....you ok with that?

    The Dossier (which even it's supposed author Christopher Steele has said is not true) was used to obtain FISA warrants ....you ok with that?

    The Dossier was delivered to the Obama White House (ironically by a John McCain staffer) and also then delivered to the media for the fake news media to smear Donald Trump with....obviously you're ok with that.

    Unverifiable/false data which was leaked from the FBI (Stzrok & Page et al) to the media for stories to print. Those stories were then presented to the FISA courts to obtain warrants....you ok with that?

    Agents working for Fusion GPS, the FBI/CIA attempted to entrap Trump campaign members in meetings like the infamous Trump Tower meeting with Fusion GPS aligned Natalia Veselnitskaya or Papadopolous' meeting with Joseph Mifsud or Alexander Downer....you ok with that?

    Donald Trump was surveilled using warrants obtained with unverified FALSE information and feedback loop data ginned up by crooked FBI members....you ok with that?



    You seem to be of the belief that I've not looked at the situation critically or in depth...which that's fine you do you, but I've studied this quite a bit.


    There's even more to this story, but hey you do some research on it.
    You don't study anything Lyle, you read and watch a bunch of crazy conspiracy shit. I'm not going to hit every point but starting with the first one, if Steele was an OUTCAST from the FBI how come a few months ago you were banging on about him being a deep state member because he was employed by the FBI after they got hold of a copy of the dossier.

    The dossier was not created in 2007. Almost all of the information in the dossier is describing events from 2010 onwards, so it would have been difficult for it to have been written in 2010. The FISA warrant application was just fine. There was nothing at all wrong with it. In the words of an actual FISA judge there was no impropriety at all. You can listen to him explain the whole thing here:

    https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...32662181269506


    And nobody entrapped Trump Junior to turn up to a meeting. He was promised dirt on Hillary at the meeting and there's an actual email from him saying I love it and then of course he turned up to the meeting.

    And his father wasn't fucking surveilled. If you're basing this on the Carter Page FISA warrant, once again you fucking muppet the warrant wasn't applied for until months after Page left the campaign. If you're basing it on something else then it's even bigger nonsense than the Page thing.

  6. #2901
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So Kirk if this whole investigation was about collusion and after mueller who you so oft and highly praised found absolutely no collusion despite you, the media, former intelligence officials screaming it was so obvious. Exactly what evidence was used to start the investigation and get wiretaps on an active opposing presidential campaign. Was it the dossier Hillary payed for that both Comey and Steele stated was not verified. An investigation like that wouldn’t be approved or kicked off at some mid level government agency. Did Hillary collude or was it just opposition research which don junior gets take over the coals for. Now you Kirk you bought this bullshit since day one. Do you feel duped. Were you lied to or was everyone just wrong. I saw Maddow crying about the results, were you. And you never answered what is your obsession on this and why do you not comment on the Brexit thread since it has potential grave financial implications for your country men and yet you never enter the thread to ease their respective concerns as I am sure you have accurate view on that despite your abject failure on this Trump hunt

    Funny when I mentioned campaign promises not being fufilled you mention it is not a crime but two years into trumps term you are already attacking him on that. You are either a troll, stupid, gullible or all the above

    There's a ton of collusion in plain sight, over a hundred meetings between Trump people and the Russians. The head guys still alive on presidential campaign going back to the seventies were asked how many meetings they had with Russians or any other foreign power during the campaign. The answer was zero. And if they had had any they're legally obligated to report them to the authorities. The Trump people had over a hundred meetings, denied any of them ever happened and never reported any of them to the authorities until they were uncovered by the fake news media.
    Ha ha ton of collusion in plain sight, mueller must have been blind. You should call him and tell him what you know. Even after two years and over 500 interviews with mueller finding nothing you are still hanging on to it you are fucking classic. And remember Kirk this shit started while trump was campaigning and obama was in the White House.
    There's a difference between evidence and proof beyond a reasonable doubt. There's a lot of evidence but that's not the same thing as proof. There were over 500 search warrants issued in the collusion investigation. That's 500 lots of probable cause. It's very probably the holdouts Manafort and Stone not flipping that is preventing a conspiracy (collusion isn't a crime) case being made.

  7. #2902
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Hey Kirkland.... On Donald Trump Jr meeting with "the Russians" please note said Russians worked for (checks notes)....FUSION GPS the same Fusion GPS who started the Dossier to begin with.

    But I'm absolutely certain you can explain that away
    The Trump tower meeting was with at least one Russian government agent. The wife of Russia's AG.
    That broad got a name?

    Here's the list of folks involved as far as I can tell: Don Jr, Kushner, Manafort, Natalia Veselnitskaya (Fusion GPS), Rinat Akhmetshin, Rob Goldstone, & Irakly "Ike" Kaveladze

    That's it and none of those people are Yelena Chaika who is the wife of Yuri Chaika Prosecutor General (their version of Attorney General) of Russia.


    So are you confused or lying or what?
    That's her in bold. She handles legal cases in the west for the Russian government.
    Natalia Veselnitskaya & Rinat Akhmetshin (who was also at the meeting) are lawyers for Preveson Holdings Ltd. which worked with FUSION GPS who supplied the 'Russian Dossier' and were paid by Perkins Coie the law firm used by Hillary Clinton. Akhmetshin even calls Fusion GPS's Glenn Simpson "my colleague"

    So just a quick synopsis: HRC -> Perkins Coie -> Fusion GPS -> Preveson Holdings Ltd (Veselnitskya & Akhmetshin) -> Trump Tower Meeting -> Blame Russia for DNC hack -> feed media stories about Trump being cozy with the Russians and Putin -> Surprisingly lose the election -> Attempt to remove Trump from office to cover asses from illegal spying campaign on Trump campaign


    And if the mere meeting between Don Jr and Veselnitskaya and Akhmetshin was "illegal" or amounted to "collusion" then why, pray tell, would they decide to hold the meeting in TRUMP FUCKING TOWER where the press was camped out 24/7?


    It is quite obvious Kirkland that you do not think very critically or investigate anything to do with this series of events you just accept everything the news tells you about it as 100% fact.


    How's about this for coincidence....June 9th is the Trump Tower meeting and June 10th the DNC holds meetings blaming Russia for the "hack" into their systems. We don't know who did that "hack" as the servers were not provided to the FBI the servers went to CrowdStrike who pieced out little bits of information to the FBI withholding several thousand emails and other information which was probably pertinent to the situation but we'll never know because there's a 2 tiered system of justice and Democrats are allowed to get away with murder....quite literally in some cases (Ed Buck, though not related to this specific case).


    How many coincidences before you start to actually question things?

    revezon hired an American legal firm to defend them against US DOJ charges that they were laundering Russian oligarch money through New York real estate. This legal firm hired Fusion to check out both Prevezon to see whether they wanted to represent them and to check out the Russia related details of the case. Fusion knew nothing about the Trump tower meeting and have tesified so under oath and supplied various documentation to back that up. The rest of your >>>>> post is just six degrees of Kevin Bacon. It's all mad Lyle.
    P

  8. #2903
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You don't study anything Lyle, you read and watch a bunch of crazy conspiracy shit. I'm not going to hit every point but starting with the first one, if Steele was an OUTCAST from the FBI how come a few months ago you were banging on about him being a deep state member because he was employed by the FBI after they got hold of a copy of the dossier.

    The dossier was not created in 2007. Almost all of the information in the dossier is describing events from 2010 onwards, so it would have been difficult for it to have been written in 2010. The FISA warrant application was just fine. There was nothing at all wrong with it. In the words of an actual FISA judge there was no impropriety at all. You can listen to him explain the whole thing here:

    https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...32662181269506


    And nobody entrapped Trump Junior to turn up to a meeting. He was promised dirt on Hillary at the meeting and there's an actual email from him saying I love it and then of course he turned up to the meeting.

    And his father wasn't fucking surveilled. If you're basing this on the Carter Page FISA warrant, once again you fucking muppet the warrant wasn't applied for until months after Page left the campaign. If you're basing it on something else then it's even bigger nonsense than the Page thing.
    What a surprise Kirkland is dismissive and lazy, who saw that coming?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #2904
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    George Papadopoulos
    @GeorgePapa19
    "Alexander Downer, Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud and Comey’s corrupt team had one thing in common: they made the foolish mistake to illicitly spy on me and never expected their methods and tactics would be revealed: that all changes now with the president declassifying my FISA case"

    Here comes the DECLAS ....who knew that was going to happen? Who said that Trump was going to DECLAS?

    Get your popcorn Kirk
    When this stuff finally comes out and it turns out there's no huge deep stae conspiracy you're going to have to tip over your twenty dollars.

    Just as a matter of practicality Lyle an investigation into even a hundred deep state people would need hundreds of prosecutors and FBI agents. It would be a huge undertaking. Easily the biggest law enforcement operation ever. It would be completely impossible to keep secret. There would have been endless reports about it in the media. Now obviously the entire media is part of the deep state and there isn't a single journalist out there who would want to report the biggest story in history and they're all part of the wider conspiracy. But what about Fox News? What about the other conservative media? None of them are touching the Q anon stuff. The only reporting on Q anon in the mainstream media is people mocking all the crazy cunts who believe it. Surely there'd be some coverage somewhere? How would it be possible to keep the actions of hundreds of prosecutors and law enforcement agents secret?

  10. #2905
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You don't study anything Lyle, you read and watch a bunch of crazy conspiracy shit. I'm not going to hit every point but starting with the first one, if Steele was an OUTCAST from the FBI how come a few months ago you were banging on about him being a deep state member because he was employed by the FBI after they got hold of a copy of the dossier.

    The dossier was not created in 2007. Almost all of the information in the dossier is describing events from 2010 onwards, so it would have been difficult for it to have been written in 2010. The FISA warrant application was just fine. There was nothing at all wrong with it. In the words of an actual FISA judge there was no impropriety at all. You can listen to him explain the whole thing here:

    https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/...32662181269506


    And nobody entrapped Trump Junior to turn up to a meeting. He was promised dirt on Hillary at the meeting and there's an actual email from him saying I love it and then of course he turned up to the meeting.

    And his father wasn't fucking surveilled. If you're basing this on the Carter Page FISA warrant, once again you fucking muppet the warrant wasn't applied for until months after Page left the campaign. If you're basing it on something else then it's even bigger nonsense than the Page thing.
    What a surprise Kirkland is dismissive and lazy, who saw that coming?
    I'm giving you facts Lyle. You're the one repeating crazy rubbish like the dossier that features events from 2011 onwards was written in 2007. I'm not making you make all these garbage claims.

  11. #2906
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Guess we'll wait and see what happens then won't we?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #2907
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'm giving you facts Lyle. You're the one repeating crazy rubbish like the dossier that features events from 2011 onwards was written in 2007. I'm not making you make all these garbage claims.
    Ok, we'll see
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #2908
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,860
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Can we set a date on when you'll accept that the Q stuff is rubbish and you tip your money over?

  14. #2909
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,732
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Can we set a date on when you'll accept that the Q stuff is rubbish and you tip your money over?
    No, but you have made bullshit claims for the past two years spewing out everything every liberal tv and radio personality has said

  15. #2910
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Can we set a date on when you'll accept that the Q stuff is rubbish and you tip your money over?
    When do you think is fair?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing