Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

He wants to shut down the press yet he wants to use 'freedom of speech' to incite, inflame, and terrorise on platforms that actually prohibit such behavior. It's odd. He wants the cake and to eat it too.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    He wants to shut down the press yet he wants to use 'freedom of speech' to incite, inflame, and terrorise on platforms that actually prohibit such behavior. It's odd. He wants the cake and to eat it too.
    horrible attempt at parallelism there. he corrects fake news on twitter, otherwise his base would not be able to know his thoughts as the MSM is doing fictitious hit-pieces on him 24/7.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has told countless lies on Twitter. Says whatever he likes and nobody batters an eyelid. Good luck in school if you threaten to 'destroy' nerdy Nigel in front of everyone at the school assembly. Yet here is Trump doing exactly that. You are cheering it on and defending it. The rules of Twitter say he should be banned.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has told countless lies on Twitter. Says whatever he likes and nobody batters an eyelid. Good luck in school if you threaten to 'destroy' nerdy Nigel in front of everyone at the school assembly. Yet here is Trump doing exactly that. You are cheering it on and defending it. The rules of Twitter say he should be banned.
    Yes, twatter and faceburg usually ban conservative talk

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm cool with people being conservative, but threatening millions of people with violence is nothing to do with smaller government and reducing the welfare state.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus, why you up this early?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's in Japan!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's in Japan!
    That would explain it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mate he fucking "loves the cake"

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Free folk don't talk about banning a free press in a free Country. Probably just a shiny object to get the hamsters running on the wheel or just mad NBC butchered the Apprentice when he left after 14 yrs as star. Arnold Schwarzeneggar?
    Trump can wind up the mainstream media with 1 single tweet like nobody I've ever seen and they ALWAYS fall for it, ALWAYS. If you're wanting a Democrat back in office they have to stop being so fucking hysterical LEADERS are not hysterical, Barack Obama didn't get into the White House by acting like an unhinged Antifa asshole he got there by giving good solid speeches yes very heavy on rhetoric and light on policy but that's what he did.

Hillary Clinton as a candidate is like a defective grandma robot who may or may not steal all of our money or kill us because she has had a malfunction in her robot brain....and the constant coughing didn't help either, nor did the LARPing as 'Bernie' no not Sanders Bernie as in Weekend at Bernie's

People are banned on Twitter for inciting violence and making threats. Yet nary a peep from them on the Trumpster. They do not apply their policies equally. Don't they see that shutting him up is a service to humanity?
    Trump hasn't incited violence or made threats, he posed a question for the purpose of making the media go ape shit....they look ridiculous. I don't agree with his tweet at all, but it is obviously a tweak of the media and not a serious threat because and maybe the media needs to pause and think about this for a second....

"If Trump WAS going to silence some news organization would he tweet about it first?" vs "If Trump wanted to riled us media muckity mucks up with one tweet what could he say that would really get our goat?"

The tweet, yes was in poor taste, but the reaction is the remedy to such a tweet.....people have come unglued and for what? Trump saying NBC has pushed fake news before ....newsflash, they have! But the funny bit is, the very same document which provides American citizens with the right to have guns is being picked up by media members and shown in front of the cameras and held high "You see THIS document Mr. President SIR?!?!?!" ......ah, this also says we can own guns, nice, thanks for the tip Media

The media looks fucking ridiculous, Trump is a ridiculous person, sure he's what a Hobo imagines a rich person to be, he's a cartoon caricature of a wealthy person lighting cigars with $100 bills but the fact he can stir the media up into a frenzy with just 1 tweet, it's hilarious and yes the media is completely unhinged and they all live in their little cosmopolitan bubble where everyone is in the Upper East Side or Upper West Side of Manhattan or LA or The Vineyard and they ALL think the same way, they ALL vote the same way...they are boring effete snobs and I'm enjoying them trying to keep from hyperventilating anytime Trump trolls them.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You little c*** I'M on the Upper East Side and I didn't vote for Clinton

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes ...ALL the media are just like that of course Lyle Except those whom you quote every day in many of your well tended little threads. God you are such a Commie that even Trump would ask you to wind it back a little
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Tokyo? Seoul? Phnom Penh? I have trouble remembering where you are

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Get the meaning of what I'm saying I say I'm from the Upper East Side that is where I am from okay? God almighty you're starting to act like the mainstream media

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Get the meaning of what I'm saying I say I'm from the Upper East Side that is where I am from okay? God almighty you're starting to act like the mainstream media
    ....you're in a media bubble?

Thread Information