Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 204 of 556 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Have to say that whole Barr 'bomb shell' really looks like just a massive distract and distort job. One minute he says it..then he back peddles right after it and says "I wasn't saying there was spying' etc. Um yeah ya were fella . No evidence, no details just some stammering rehashed talking point to chum the waters with conspiracy jibber jabber and make Potus high five himself. Very shady swerve I believe.
    Back peddles Where do you get that? He's saying it DEFINITELY occurred the question remains over if it was predicted or not ergo he's going to have to investigate. Huber and Horowitz and their investigations might have a say about that.

The Democrats are calling for Barr to walk his statements back. It's almost like they are disappointed Trump did NOT collude. Odd.

I'm enjoying it.

Now that Assange has been arrested I wonder what happens to him. I hope he testifies in front of Congress and he's kept safe and can lead a normal life after.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Have to say that whole Barr 'bomb shell' really looks like just a massive distract and distort job. One minute he says it..then he back peddles right after it and says "I wasn't saying there was spying' etc. Um yeah ya were fella . No evidence, no details just some stammering rehashed talking point to chum the waters with conspiracy jibber jabber and make Potus high five himself. Very shady swerve I believe.
    Back peddles Where do you get that? He's saying it DEFINITELY occurred the question remains over if it was predicted or not ergo he's going to have to investigate. Huber and Horowitz and their investigations might have a say about that.

The Democrats are calling for Barr to walk his statements back. It's almost like they are disappointed Trump did NOT collude. Odd.

I'm enjoying it.

Now that Assange has been arrested I wonder what happens to him. I hope he testifies in front of Congress and he's kept safe and can lead a normal life after.
    Sorry Lyle I need meant to like it. So now it’s no big deal if they did the dirty to find something on trump. Ha ha you gotta love the Dems

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You haven't read a great deal more Lyle. You don't even know basic facts about your crazy conspiracy theory, QED.

If you were confident about whether it's true or not you would have bet more than $20 and would accept a realistic date that would indicate whether it's bullshit or not. Why when Trump leaves office? Why would he wait until then?
    Oh really and you know better than me about the "crazy conspiracy theory" Ok I guess we'll find out.

The surge in people at the southern border right now are all asylum seekers fleeing violence in their countries, mainly Guatemala and other neighbouring countries. They have the legal right to present themselves at a port of entry and claim asylum.

You absolutely do have no idea what you're talking about Lyle.These antifascist people are not enemy combatants Lyle. The United States is not at war with any American body or organisation so there's no way they could be classified as enemy combatants. Simply disagreeing with the American government, even in a violent way, does not make the antifascist people enemy combatants. Can you provide a legal opinion from a lawyer of any standing that claims otherwise? Of course not.
    Oh violence in their countries is all that's needed? Well if the violence is so bad then perhaps military intervention should be made....you know to sort things out. And how are we certain that the folks committing all that violence aren't tagging along with these caravans? I'm sorry violence in your country doesn't automatically mean entry into mine. They don't HAVE to go to ports of entry there are American Embassies closer by and they can apply for asylum there and that is what they should do instead of death marching young children to our border.

When they are chanting "No Trump No Wall No USA at all" or "No border No Wall No USA at all" and violence to bring their end game about breaks out, yeah then they are actively revolting and they should have the hammer brought down on them.

When did you obtain your citizenship Kirkland? I'm curious. See I was born here, my parents were born here, my grandparents were born here, my ancestors fought the British in the Revolutionary War here....I'm 100% invested in keeping the American way of life going for the generations of my family that come after me. I'm not about to see it pissed away by a bunch of pussies who are unable or unwilling to do what is right to keep this nation being the greatest on God's green Earth. If we take in 100% of the 3rd world we will become a 3rd world nation, and I ain't having that. Can't serve others from an empty vessel, if the United states succumbs to this horde of assholes swarming our border (who is paying for their movement by the way) then we're not going to be there when the next big problem hits the world and hundred of millions of people will die because there's not going to be an America able or willing to help.....but that is the world people like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Nancy Pelosi, et al want, they're short sighted imbeciles....and you too, you're just as bad.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 04-12-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Assange has been used by the Russians.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think Assange has been used by the Russians.
    Is there anything they can't do?

Who would want Julian Assange arrested?
    https://foia.state.gov/Search/Result...-2016-07895_47

Hmmm I wonder if this Marty Torrey guy is on the up and up
    Last edited by El Kabong; 04-12-2019 at 10:59 AM.

El Kabong Guest

So Julian Assange was arrested by the BRITS....well well well....I wonder why all of a sudden they've decided to do this. Is it to distract from the absolute shitshow of Brexit or is it to head something off at the pass

This is curious, but I am eager to see how it plays out.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Julian Assange was arrested by the BRITS....well well well....I wonder why all of a sudden they've decided to do this. Is it to distract from the absolute shitshow of Brexit or is it to head something off at the pass

This is curious, but I am eager to see how it plays out.
    I believe the new Ecuador government wanted this resolved. Assange was getting seriously mentally ill and his behavior was getting more erratic, justifiable considering he was under house arrest for all these years. So he was allowed to be arrested and now US want him and they have Togo through the legal process.

Nothing to do with Brexit, May will never be forgiven for the mess she has made of the whole process even if world war 3 happened and she won.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is banana republic stuff. He made claims about spying to get headlines to send conservative media off on a tangent while the Mueller report gets released but then later in the hearing he ratchets the claim down and down, eventually admitting he isn't saying any spying occurred and has no evidence at all of any spying. This is really shocking stuff.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...trump-campaign

Of course if you actually believe this Lyle you could put your money where your mouth is and up your $20 bet. Of course you won't do that.

And the big bold capital letters thing. Remember last week Lyle? Of course you don't. Last week for a short space of time you knew that the FISA warrant on Page was applied for after he left the Trump campaign and that an actual FISA judge involved in the process has now gone on record as saying the aplication was perfectly legal.
    Nah, the "Banana Republic" stuff will be coming out later....but I like that you're already salty about it

"eventually admitting he isn't saying spying occurred"....and yet he said it's his job to investigate it....whatever will he find

"This is really shocking stuff" ....oh just you wait sweetheart

The money doesn't mean anything to me besides I won't be the one paying it...YOU will be paying and you had best start thinking about where that $20 will go.

Oh it was "perfectly legal" was it? Was the judge aware that the basis for that warrant was the Steele Dossier, disinformation paid for by the HRC campaign, and any media reports were leaked by the very same FBI agents working on the case? Methinks the answer to that is "no"....but hey I guess we'll find out won't we big boy?
    You could put down in words what you think is going to happen. But you don't have the courage of your convictions. You could increase the size of the bet seeing as I'll be the one paying up but you don't have the confidence to do it. In the back of your mind you know you're relying on a bunch of crazy people on the internet. You still have some tenuous grip on reality somewhere.

The judge was aware Lyle. He was the guy who issued the warrant and with the benefit of hindsight he says the warrant, which yet again was for an ex Trump campaign member and nothing to do with the Trump campaign, was applied for legally. You could try actually reading what somebody involved wrote instead of nutters on the internet.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/09/s...fbi-informant/
    Halper’s first known campaign contact was with Page July 11, 2016, several weeks before the FBI formally opened its counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. Halper and Page remained in contact through September 2017, the same month the government ended its surveillance of Page.

What is a government spook doing contacting a small fry in the Trump campaign WELL before an investigation is formally opened? Could it be that Trump was being (brace yourselves) spied on prior to the FBI investigation
    Page had left the Trump campaign about a month previous even to this date. The "formally open" thing is misleading bullshit. There are two stages to opening an investigation like this. This happened after the first stage, they're counting the start of the second stage (opening the second stage means they found probable cause of criminality by the way) as the "formal start". So you're being bullshitted yet again.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Opening another investigation into the investigation helps chill the people carrying out the various ongoing investigations that Mueller has passed off to various FBI offices too.

And creates another Benghazi type rolling bullshit factory that can be amped up and leaked from anytime the ongoing Trump investigations make any noise. There are already two banana republic investigations into the investigation. One is due to report in the next month or two. This Barr one will make three. It's proper banana republic stuff using the state to investigate your investigators.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Democrats are calling for Barr to walk his statements back. It's almost like they are disappointed Trump did NOT collude!
    He already walked his statement back a few minutes after he made it:

Barr added that he had “no specific evidence” to cite about any spying that occurred.
    He asked to enter a point of further clarification into the hearing a few questions later.
    “I want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr said. “I’m saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it. That’s all.”

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the guy Trump wants to appoint to the board of Fed governors:

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status...14257230561281

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You haven't read a great deal more Lyle. You don't even know basic facts about your crazy conspiracy theory, QED.

If you were confident about whether it's true or not you would have bet more than $20 and would accept a realistic date that would indicate whether it's bullshit or not. Why when Trump leaves office? Why would he wait until then?
    Oh really and you know better than me about the "crazy conspiracy theory" Ok I guess we'll find out.

The surge in people at the southern border right now are all asylum seekers fleeing violence in their countries, mainly Guatemala and other neighbouring countries. They have the legal right to present themselves at a port of entry and claim asylum.

You absolutely do have no idea what you're talking about Lyle.These antifascist people are not enemy combatants Lyle. The United States is not at war with any American body or organisation so there's no way they could be classified as enemy combatants. Simply disagreeing with the American government, even in a violent way, does not make the antifascist people enemy combatants. Can you provide a legal opinion from a lawyer of any standing that claims otherwise? Of course not.
    Oh violence in their countries is all that's needed? Well if the violence is so bad then perhaps military intervention should be made....you know to sort things out. And how are we certain that the folks committing all that violence aren't tagging along with these caravans? I'm sorry violence in your country doesn't automatically mean entry into mine. They don't HAVE to go to ports of entry there are American Embassies closer by and they can apply for asylum there and that is what they should do instead of death marching young children to our border.

When they are chanting "No Trump No Wall No USA at all" or "No border No Wall No USA at all" and violence to bring their end game about breaks out, yeah then they are actively revolting and they should have the hammer brought down on them.

When did you obtain your citizenship Kirkland? I'm curious. See I was born here, my parents were born here, my grandparents were born here, my ancestors fought the British in the Revolutionary War here....I'm 100% invested in keeping the American way of life going for the generations of my family that come after me. I'm not about to see it pissed away by a bunch of pussies who are unable or unwilling to do what is right to keep this nation being the greatest on God's green Earth. If we take in 100% of the 3rd world we will become a 3rd world nation, and I ain't having that. Can't serve others from an empty vessel, if the United states succumbs to this horde of assholes swarming our border (who is paying for their movement by the way) then we're not going to be there when the next big problem hits the world and hundred of millions of people will die because there's not going to be an America able or willing to help.....but that is the world people like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Nancy Pelosi, et al want, they're short sighted imbeciles....and you too, you're just as bad.
    I'm just explaining the law to you Lyle seeing as you have no idea what you're on about. You being such a stickler for the rule of law and everything.

El Kabong Guest

He already walked his statement back a few minutes after he made it:

Barr added that he had “no specific evidence” to cite about any spying that occurred.
    He asked to enter a point of further clarification into the hearing a few questions later.
    “I want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr said. “I’m saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it. That’s all.”

If you say so, but there WILL be an investigation about how the Russiagate horseshit started and it will not be good. I may have even said such an investigation would happen waaaay waaay long ago. I'm not going to be bothered to look it up because well we're at that point right now regardless and where it goes from here? Well I won't be surprised.

Even if Barr had access to specific verified evidence of "spying" he wouldn't be delivering it to that group in that setting. He's the Attorney General and when he starts HIS investigation....and he will.....he'll have subpoena power and it ain't going to go so well for the side you're really rooting for Kirkland, just a hunch I have what with all the "crazy conspiracy stuff". Democrats in Congress may even attempt to block funding for such an investigation....but we'll see what happens. We'll see what OIG Huber says and we'll see what Michael Horowitz says and the ball will continue to march down the field slowly but surely.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I believe the new Ecuador government wanted this resolved. Assange was getting seriously mentally ill and his behavior was getting more erratic, justifiable considering he was under house arrest for all these years. So he was allowed to be arrested and now US want him and they have Togo through the legal process.

Nothing to do with Brexit, May will never be forgiven for the mess she has made of the whole process even if world war 3 happened and she won.
    It'll be interesting to see it play out.

Britain may very well be involved in what is currently happening in the United States as they are a member of '5 Eyes' and elements of Russiagate occurred in England proper.

You could put down in words what you think is going to happen. But you don't have the courage of your convictions. You could increase the size of the bet seeing as I'll be the one paying up but you don't have the confidence to do it. In the back of your mind you know you're relying on a bunch of crazy people on the internet. You still have some tenuous grip on reality somewhere.

The judge was aware Lyle. He was the guy who issued the warrant and with the benefit of hindsight he says the warrant, which yet again was for an ex Trump campaign member and nothing to do with the Trump campaign, was applied for legally. You could try actually reading what somebody involved wrote instead of nutters on the internet.
    Um #1 I already have, we bet on it #2 Why would I do it again? All you want to do is mock me anyway #3 I've accepted the bet and yet you're still saying "You don't have the courage of your convictions".....we've got a bet, one that I personally don't even care about as far as money goes all I truly want is to be proven correct which is inching ever closer.

All this bluster from you doesn't give off an aura of confidence Kirkland. Tell the truth, you're worried aren't you?

"Applied for legally" and "all the evidence was provided to the judge about how information was compiled" are two very different things dear Kirkland. For example: https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...isa-abuses-yet
    We now know the FBI used an article from Yahoo News as independent corroboration for the Steele dossier when, in fact, Steele had talked to the news outlet.

If the FBI knew Steele had that media contact before it submitted the article, it likely would be guilty of circular intelligence reporting, a forbidden tactic in which two pieces of evidence are portrayed as independent corroboration when, in fact, they originated from the same source.

Which I'll back up with: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...team-docs-show
    But London court records show that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS -- the opposition research firm behind the dossier.

The revelations are contained in heavily-redacted documents released over the weekend after a Freedom of Information lawsuit by the organization Judicial Watch.

And just because I am taking absolutely NO joy at all in this... here's the source documents

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view

Page #22 of 412

September 23rd, 2016 news article written by the news organization's Chief Investigative Correspondent

Hmmm 9/23/2016

Do they mean THIS 9/23/16 article?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel...175046002.html

Let us see here....who wrote this article? Michael Isikoff.....hmmmm and his title is? Chief Investigative Correspondent

Now back to Page #22 of 412: a well placed Western intelligence source......could that be Christopher Steele He was "well placed" he was a "Western intelligence source"

Nah I don't read all that much do I? I have 0 clue about what's going on....It's all some CRAZY conspiracy isn't it Kirkland?

Enjoy the ride

Page had left the Trump campaign about a month previous even to this date. The "formally open" thing is misleading bullshit. There are two stages to opening an investigation like this. This happened after the first stage, they're counting the start of the second stage (opening the second stage means they found probable cause of criminality by the way) as the "formal start". So you're being bullshitted yet again.
    Ok honey whatever you say.

Thread Information