123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    If the FBI can surveil suspected foreign agents pursuant to a lawful warrant signed by a federal judge who has subsequently said it was applied for legally where will it end Lyle?

It's a slippery slope. You start by investigating a bunch of suspicious people, the next thing you've opened seventeen different investigations into money laundering, tax evasion and so on.
    The judge WOULD say it was applied for legally and dutifully filed because he/she/they wouldn't be told that the ways in which the FBI agents went about making their case was illegal/disingenuous. The judges were NEVER told the Steele Dossier was a Hillary funded hit piece, the judges were likely NEVER told by the FBI agents that Stzrok and Page (and Steele) had planted stories in the media only to bring them to the judges and say "OMG look at this, we need to investigate"

It's plain and simple 'fruit of the poisonous tree' even if the Trump team had broken the law (and they didn't) the evidence these jackasses gathered wouldn't be admissible due to how they went about gathering their "information" most of which was leaked or planted. Stefan Halper who tried to get hired onto the trump campaign is a United States Intelligence asset.....wow quite the coincidence that he ended up with Papadopolous.
    couple of weeks ago the judge responsible said that with the benefit of hindsight and knowing everything he knows now the warrant was legally applied for. And this is a warrant for a man who had a. had a previous FISA warrant issued to surveil him a couple of years previously as he'd been suspected of being a Russian agent b. been arrested by the FBI subsequently and questioned as to how involved he was with the Russian government and warned about his future dealings with Russia then c. was the subject of another FISA warrant after he'd left the Trump campaign. The warrant was renewed at six month intervals subsequently which means that the FBI had found actionable intel via the warrant to allow for the renewal. And the FISA court were told it was an oppo research document. Most of the information in the dossier was compiled when a Republican was paying for it. Hillary wasn't mentioned by name but it doesn't matter, the FISA court knew it was people who wanted Trump to lose who had funded it.

Think about it brainwave. If the lawful application for a FISA warrant on an ex Trump campaign member who has a dodgy past is the only evidence the Trump people can point to to a crooked investigation, the Trump people clearly have nothing at all, right?

Once again the investigation started due to a Trump campaign member telling a roomful of diplomats in London that the Trump people knew Hillary and the DNC had been hacked and that the emails would be released soon. These people got in touch with the FBI. Also, too, five intelligence agencies, five Lyle, got in touch with the FBI to tell them about meetings between the Trump campaign and the Russians. The investigation started during the summer and the bullshit claims about the FISA warrant are about a warrant issued in October 2016 to a fucking ex campaign member. Ex Lyle.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can you point to any times the FBI have trumped up evidence in a high profile international case or anything Hillary has been charged with. Would you like to bet on whether the FBI are making up these charges?
    Well the FBI TENDS to stick with federal cases and not international as that's left to the CIA (most times) this is a Presidential issue and so it's unique in that regard.

You have more money you'd like to lose? Can you afford it? I mean to this point you'll only lose a cool mil.
    Really? The CIA prosecutes international criminal cases? Can you name one?

This is nothing to do with Trump and that's according to Trump himself. He's never heard of wikileaks apparently.

You can pay those two fine organisations the money you owe them now or wait till Thursday when the Mueller report is released.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page conspired to leak anti-Trump stories to mainstream media
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-anti-trump-s/
    On April 10, 2017, Mr. Strzok text-messaged Lisa Page, his lover and then-FBI counsel, to discuss a “media leak strategy.”

“I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go,” Mr. Strzok said.

Two days later, Mr. Strzok congratulated Ms. Page on two derogatory stories that appeared about Carter Page, a former Trump volunteer whom the FBI was wiretapping.

And the gallery awaits Kirkland's witty response to this readily available information
    They're discussing how they're going to work with the DOJ to put this story in the media. That's actually standard practice for senior agents to work with the DOJ to handle press coverage of ongoing cases.

El Kabong Guest

They're discussing how they're going to work with the DOJ to put this story in the media. That's actually standard practice for senior agents to work with the DOJ to handle press coverage of ongoing cases.
    Would you like to buy a bridge Kirkland?

They leaked info to the press so that they could then use that story to earn themselves a FISA warrant to continue their ILLEGAL assault on the Trump campaign to keep him from winning the election/if he was to win the election then remove him from office.

All this is going to come out when Horowitz, Huber, and Barr have their say.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 04-16-2019 at 03:21 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Nobody going to talk about Notre Dame today Oooooook then

El Kabong Guest

I'll again bring this up just because it's what you asked me to get for you, but you paid it no mind before.....here it is again:

If the FBI knew Steele had that media contact before it submitted the article, it likely would be guilty of circular intelligence reporting, a forbidden tactic in which two pieces of evidence are portrayed as independent corroboration when, in fact, they originated from the same source. [/I]

Which I'll back up with: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...team-docs-show
    But London court records show that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS -- the opposition research firm behind the dossier.

The revelations are contained in heavily-redacted documents released over the weekend after a Freedom of Information lawsuit by the organization Judicial Watch.

And just because I am taking absolutely NO joy at all in this... here's the source documents

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view

Page #22 of 412

September 23rd, 2016 news article written by the news organization's Chief Investigative Correspondent

Hmmm 9/23/2016

Do they mean THIS 9/23/16 article?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel...175046002.html

Let us see here....who wrote this article? Michael Isikoff.....hmmmm and his title is? Chief Investigative Correspondent

Now back to Page #22 of 412: a well placed Western intelligence source......could that be Christopher Steele He was "well placed" he was a "Western intelligence source"

Circular Intelligence Reporting -> FISA Warrants

And if that's the case (and it is, you can fucking put it together for yourself....well you could if you were smart) then even if the Trump team DID break the law (which they didn't) the FBI wouldn't be able to charge them because that evidence would all be 'fruit of the poisonous tree' a direct violation of 4th Amendment Rights.

So let me know how you plan on sending me that money

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would you like to buy a bridge Kirkland?

They leaked info to the press so that they could then use that story to earn themselves a FISA warrant to continue their ILLEGAL assault on the Trump campaign to keep him from winning the election/if he was to win the election then remove him from office.

All this is going to come out when Horowitz, Huber, and Barr have their say.
    That's pretty impressive Lyle, they could use standard issue media leaks negotiated in conjunction with the Trump DOJ in April 2017 to affect the result of an election that took place in November 2016. These deep staters really are capable of anything including time travel. Great research yet again Lyle you fucking muppet. I didn't even have to click the link.

$50 x 2, verifiable receipts. Get on with it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll again bring this up just because it's what you asked me to get for you, but you paid it no mind before.....here it is again:

If the FBI knew Steele had that media contact before it submitted the article, it likely would be guilty of circular intelligence reporting, a forbidden tactic in which two pieces of evidence are portrayed as independent corroboration when, in fact, they originated from the same source. [/I]

But London court records show that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS -- the opposition research firm behind the dossier.

The revelations are contained in heavily-redacted documents released over the weekend after a Freedom of Information lawsuit by the organization Judicial Watch.

And just because I am taking absolutely NO joy at all in this... here's the source documents

Page #22 of 412

September 23rd, 2016 news article written by the news organization's Chief Investigative Correspondent

Hmmm 9/23/2016

Let us see here....who wrote this article? Michael Isikoff.....hmmmm and his title is? Chief Investigative Correspondent

Now back to Page #22 of 412: a well placed Western intelligence source......could that be Christopher Steele He was "well placed" he was a "Western intelligence source"

And if that's the case (and it is, you can fucking put it together for yourself....well you could if you were smart) then even if the Trump team DID break the law (which they didn't) the FBI wouldn't be able to charge them because that evidence would all be 'fruit of the poisonous tree' a direct violation of 4th Amendment Rights.

This is all six degrees of Kevin Bacon stuff.

https://corsination.com/index.php/ne...en-fbi-and-doj

This is John Solomon, an ex Washington Times bullshitter who has an extensive record of making stuff up. He's out there with people like Corsi, even the Washington Times won't employ him anymore.

And it has nothing to do with the bet either. Look at the actual bet you made.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page conspired to leak anti-Trump stories to mainstream media
    On April 10, 2017, Mr. Strzok text-messaged Lisa Page, his lover and then-FBI counsel, to discuss a “media leak strategy.”

“I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go,” Mr. Strzok said.

Two days later, Mr. Strzok congratulated Ms. Page on two derogatory stories that appeared about Carter Page, a former Trump volunteer whom the FBI was wiretapping.

And the gallery awaits Kirkland's witty response to this readily available information
    Ha ha Kirk do you even believe you believe what you just said. By the way I will cover lyles wager as long as you put up proof of funds one million USD.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Ha ha Kirk do you even believe you believe what you just said. By the way I will cover lyles wager as long as you put up proof of funds one million USD.
    If you ever read a newspaper instead of getting all your information from half remembering something some talk radio idiot said you might even occasionally know about something like this already.

El Kabong Guest

That's pretty impressive Lyle, they could use standard issue media leaks negotiated in conjunction with the Trump DOJ in April 2017 to affect the result of an election that took place in November 2016. These deep staters really are capable of anything including time travel. Great research yet again Lyle you fucking muppet. I didn't even have to click the link.

Oh lol you thought the FBI stopped the investigation after the election? So are you being dumb or dishonest?

The text messages run from 2015 into 2017 and he was removed from the Russia investigation in July 2017 and yes he was STILL trying to screw then President Trump. Don't be dumb they still were trying to remove Trump from office.

Hell YOU still hold out hope they'll do it

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh lol you thought the FBI stopped the investigation after the election? So are you being dumb or dishonest?

The text messages run from 2015 into 2017 and he was removed from the Russia investigation in July 2017 and yes he was STILL trying to screw then President Trump. Don't be dumb they still were trying to remove Trump from office.

The texts you posted were from April 2017 and you're claiming that they affected the result of the November 2016 election. Read what you wrote.

And the receipts.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

If you ever read a newspaper instead of getting all your information from half remembering something some talk radio idiot said you might even occasionally know about something like this already.
    Ha ha they are innocently discussing how they are going to work with the DOJ but they got shitcanned anyway. You even stick up to those two. Just keep buying mother jones Kirk it’ll work out for you.

El Kabong Guest

Page #22 of 412

Hmmm 9/23/2016

This is all six degrees of Kevin Bacon stuff.

https://corsination.com/index.php/ne...en-fbi-and-doj

This is John Solomon, an ex Washington Times bullshitter who has an extensive record of making stuff up. He's out there with people like Corsi, even the Washington Times won't employ him anymore.

And it has nothing to do with the bet either. Look at the actual bet you made.
    Lol aren't you supposed to make a beeping sound when you back up that quickly?

El Kabong Guest

The texts you posted were from April 2017 and you're claiming that they affected the result of the November 2016 election. Read what you wrote.

And the receipts.
    Yeah he was relieved of duty in July of 2017. There were texts of him disparaging Trump all the way back in 2015....but do please keep the faith that you'll win

Thread Information