1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Congressional Research Service has analyzed the 2017 Republican tax bill and concluded that it had no noticeable effect on GDP, consumption, domestic investment, or wages. But wait! What about the reinvestment of overseas profits, which the act allowed companies to repatriate at a low tax rate?

Companies repatriated more than a half-trillion dollars (blue line), but reinvested earnings actually turned negative for a couple of quarters before returning to the same level as before.

The real goal of the tax act was to reduce the taxes of corporations and rich people. Rep. Chris Collins explained things elegantly: “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'” So they got it done. Now their donors are happy and will continue contributing money to Republican candidates. What’s not to like?

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...their-tax-cut/
    Ha ha still citing mother jones
    No, siting the CRS. Actual facts and evidence, you fucking ignoramus. You could try reading that particular Mother Jones journalist every day. Will take you about ten minutes a day and make you infinitely smarter in a year or three. That guy made a fortune in the tech business so he's obviously a lot smarter than you are, retired and started blogging as a hobby when blogging started nearly twenty years ago. He's very good at it so people offered him jobs doing it.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/
    Idiot mother jones was one of your favorite sources ranting about trump and Russians right up to finding out there was no trump and Russians
    It was not one of my favourite sources. I've hardly ever inked to it. There was endless Trump and Russians. There are fourteen ongoing investigations, his National Security Advisor, campaign manager and others indicted for contacts with Russians, over a hundred total contacts between the Trump people and the Russians.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/stat...86517733523456

The yield curve has inverted again. You can look it up if you want to know the whys and wherefores but it's an excellent recession predictor as you can see here. Shaded areas are recessions. And with that the weekend beckons.
    With Q/E it doesn’t mean much anymore
    QE that ended years ago and is now being reversed? You're really on the fucking ball when it comes to money, aren't you. Definitely a good idea you look after your own cash.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The Congressional Research Service has analyzed the 2017 Republican tax bill and concluded that it had no noticeable effect on GDP, consumption, domestic investment, or wages. But wait! What about the reinvestment of overseas profits, which the act allowed companies to repatriate at a low tax rate?

Companies repatriated more than a half-trillion dollars (blue line), but reinvested earnings actually turned negative for a couple of quarters before returning to the same level as before.

The real goal of the tax act was to reduce the taxes of corporations and rich people. Rep. Chris Collins explained things elegantly: “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'” So they got it done. Now their donors are happy and will continue contributing money to Republican candidates. What’s not to like?

No, siting the CRS. Actual facts and evidence, you fucking ignoramus. You could try reading that particular Mother Jones journalist every day. Will take you about ten minutes a day and make you infinitely smarter in a year or three. That guy made a fortune in the tech business so he's obviously a lot smarter than you are, retired and started blogging as a hobby when blogging started nearly twenty years ago. He's very good at it so people offered him jobs doing it.

Idiot mother jones was one of your favorite sources ranting about trump and Russians right up to finding out there was no trump and Russians
    Mother Jones' David 'Chicken Lips' Corn is actually one of the very special media connections FBI general counsel James Baker leaked information to. David Corn bought the dossier story hook line & sinker, but hell then again Kirkland buys that too. Sure Michael Cohen went to Prague I mean didn't he admit under oath to that exact thing? Oh he didn't?!?!?! But isn't Michael Cohen in trouble? Then why wouldn't he flip on Trump by saying he went to Prague? Why do Kathleen Kavalec's notes point out that there's no Russian Embassy in Miami? I mean if the dossier/Christopher Steele says "Russian embassy in Miami" then by God there's a fucking Russian embassy there!!!! ....oh wait, there's not.

These people wouldn't lie to us would they Kirkland? They wouldn't attempt a coup and lie about it to cover their asses because it failed would they

Reports will be released, more texts and communications from Stzrok & Page are out there, WORSE ones than we've seen and we'll all be brought up to speed on it eventually. The Democrats are going to try and impeach Trump...it's not going to go well for them.
    And the evidence of a coup is applying for a FISA warrant to monitor somebody who left the Trump campaign six months previously?To create a story about Trump and the Russians but then not to publish anything about it until after the election? The deep state FBI to deny there was anything there while restarting the Hillary investigation a few days before the election?

Look at the date Lyle

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/u...ald-trump.html

Meanwhile on Friday we get this conversation from the lawyer of Trump, an innocent man who is being railroaded by the FBI, and the lawyer of Flynn, his National Security Advisor who is just about to drop out of the Joint Defence Agreement, whereby all Trump/defence lawyers share all info that they're getting from the FBO prosecutors, and make a cooperation deal with the government:

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...51637937315842

This was released by the DOJ after a judge ordered it released. But they're refusing to release other documents detailing Flynn's conversations with the Russians. That's Trump refusing the congressional branch and now the legal branch of government for legal requests. Unprecedented Lyle. I wonder what's in those conversations? The one they do release shows obstruction of justice and Trump terrified Flynn is going to give up information which will fuck him.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The yield curve has inverted again. You can look it up if you want to know the whys and wherefores but it's an excellent recession predictor as you can see here. Shaded areas are recessions. And with that the weekend beckons.
    QE that ended years ago and is now being reversed? You're really on the fucking ball when it comes to money, aren't you. Definitely a good idea you look after your own cash.
    You are such an idiot. Do you think “recently reversed” has uprighted the cart or was that just another comment you spit out to look smart. You think Obama’s economic rigging can be fixed in a year or two. Good thing you aren’t in the market yourself. By the way you seem fixated on the idea I lost a lot on crypto. I got in btc when it was 375 dollars and we just had another nice run. Ethereum and lightcoin I got in around five dollars, actually one was at 2.75 when I bought.

So anyway the ills of bernake are all over now huh. Good to hear, you don’t know shit do you. If you extrapolate all your financial decisions on one indicator good for you. Maybe you should get on one of those but gold end of the world infomercials you frickin dumbass. My @bff beanz left the forum don’t you know we are all suffering right now

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are such an idiot. Do you think “recently reversed” has uprighted the cart or was that just another comment you spit out to look smart. You think Obama’s economic rigging can be fixed in a year or two. Good thing you aren’t in the market yourself. By the way you seem fixated on the idea I lost a lot on crypto. I got in btc when it was 375 dollars and we just had another nice run. Ethereum and lightcoin I got in around five dollars, actually one was at 2.75 when I bought.

So anyway the ills of bernake are all over now huh. Good to hear, you don’t know shit do you. If you extrapolate all your financial decisions on one indicator good for you. Maybe you should get on one of those but gold end of the world infomercials you frickin dumbass. My @bff beanz left the forum don’t you know we are all suffering right now
    Just explain your comment about how nonexistent QE means that the yield curve inversion doesn't matter. I bet you can't do it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just explain your comment about how nonexistent QE means that the yield curve inversion doesn't matter. I bet you can't do it.
    Tell me why it doesn’t without out linking mother jones. In your own words. If you recall I was talking about the yield curve a while ago you asked me what it was I told you to study the bond market. How many times was there an inversion with no recession? You think Q/E didn’t change things? We can all stand around predicting death and doom and at one point it is bound to be a correct call. So no, I want you to tell me why cooking the books doesn’t throw things off. Get off your fucking high horse, I’m not hear to teach you.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mother Jones' David 'Chicken Lips' Corn is actually one of the very special media connections FBI general counsel James Baker leaked information to. David Corn bought the dossier story hook line & sinker, but hell then again Kirkland buys that too. Sure Michael Cohen went to Prague I mean didn't he admit under oath to that exact thing? Oh he didn't?!?!?! But isn't Michael Cohen in trouble? Then why wouldn't he flip on Trump by saying he went to Prague? Why do Kathleen Kavalec's notes point out that there's no Russian Embassy in Miami? I mean if the dossier/Christopher Steele says "Russian embassy in Miami" then by God there's a fucking Russian embassy there!!!! ....oh wait, there's not.

These people wouldn't lie to us would they Kirkland? They wouldn't attempt a coup and lie about it to cover their asses because it failed would they

Reports will be released, more texts and communications from Stzrok & Page are out there, WORSE ones than we've seen and we'll all be brought up to speed on it eventually. The Democrats are going to try and impeach Trump...it's not going to go well for them.
    And the evidence of a coup is applying for a FISA warrant to monitor somebody who left the Trump campaign six months previously?To create a story about Trump and the Russians but then not to publish anything about it until after the election? The deep state FBI to deny there was anything there while restarting the Hillary investigation a few days before the election?

Look at the date Lyle

Meanwhile on Friday we get this conversation from the lawyer of Trump, an innocent man who is being railroaded by the FBI, and the lawyer of Flynn, his National Security Advisor who is just about to drop out of the Joint Defence Agreement, whereby all Trump/defence lawyers share all info that they're getting from the FBO prosecutors, and make a cooperation deal with the government:

This was released by the DOJ after a judge ordered it released. But they're refusing to release other documents detailing Flynn's conversations with the Russians. That's Trump refusing the congressional branch and now the legal branch of government for legal requests. Unprecedented Lyle. I wonder what's in those conversations? The one they do release shows obstruction of justice and Trump terrified Flynn is going to give up information which will fuck him.
    Unprecedented you say. You know very little on American history I have to say. The idiot said unprecedented.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell me why it doesn’t without out linking mother jones. In your own words. If you recall I was talking about the yield curve a while ago you asked me what it was I told you to study the bond market. How many times was there an inversion with no recession? You think Q/E didn’t change things? We can all stand around predicting death and doom and at one point it is bound to be a correct call. So no, I want you to tell me why cooking the books doesn’t throw things off. Get off your fucking high horse, I’m not hear to teach you.
    You're the one making the claim. And of course the claim is total nonsense and you have no idea what you're on about so you're never going to attempt an answer.

Here's me posting about the yield curve years before you joined the forum

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ve#post1102590

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ve#post1133564

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ve#post1133564

Of course you can't show me where you explained the yield curve to me because it never happened. I've gradually explained how banking works to you and it's been in episodes like this where you don't take the lesson very well and go off on an arrogant rant like this one.

And have a look at those arguments back then. It's almost like I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are an ignoramus. You're not flamboyantly ignorant like Lyle, you don't know nothing but pontificate away on every subject like you're an expert, but you don't know anything about finance and economics.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at the date Lyle

Unprecedented you say. You know very little on American history I have to say. The idiot said unprecedented.
    Even Nixon didn't refuse legal requests from the judicial and legislative branches of government during Watergate.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the list of crimes prosecutors say they had probable cause to search STONE for:

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...85543390638080

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at the date Lyle

Even Nixon didn't refuse legal requests from the judicial and legislative branches of government during Watergate.
    Idiot we have had presidents who told the Supreme Court to go fuck themselves. Bush included but you can follow it back much further. You are a perfect example of a little bit of knowledge being a dangerous thing. Now go post some bullshit links. What’s next roger stone? Oh wait

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Re: Today in Trump

Here's the list of crimes prosecutors say they had probable cause to search STONE for:

Are those the same prosecutors that tipped off CNN that SWAT would be taking the ever so dangerous roger stone into custody. Even Mueller was “surprised” that happen. Kirk, do you know anything about probable cause in US law. It’s a blanket statement used when they want to get you for something. If you act nervous when a cop pulls you over, or if you have low blood sugar and are shaky and they just think you are nervous that can turned into probable cause. So I know you are damn near ejaculation like when mother jones told you no doubt trump is a double secret agent and you and beanz said he was Putin’s puppet but I don’t put much faith in probable cause. Right now I see congress and some of our judicial system going on a fishing expidition. Suponea trumps personal bank records. Why? To find a crime? To check? So no evidence of a crime but we will suponea everything to see if there is something. Not once did you say “ya that Russia thing was a bit out of hand and I (Kirkland) ate every piece of bullshit mother jones fed me” nope, skip that it was never about the false Russian narrative it was always about obstruction and taxes. And now you are even one of those sickos hoping for an economic melt down. Sometimes I forget you are a troll but I have probable clause to admit you are an asshole and a troll and not once have you let me down.

But still, in all honesty are you disappointed trump isn’t a KGB hold over. You were so sure Kirk. You must have linked 75 mother jones articles saying it’s done, trumps a secret agent, mueller who lied to Congress under bush, that’s right mueller lied to Congress, but you pointed out what a hero he is for your country, I mean America after and before he lied to Congress. I guess by lying to Congress that’s also obstruction right.

So tell me again. You say Q/E is all over and good now right. Could you tell me how that happened so quickly after about 12 years or more of it balls to the wall. I mean Q/E created your boys obama economy right. Damn you are so full of shit and the English posters here probably think you are smart. You probably don’t know who James Otis is. You are foolish, very very foolish and guillable and can not answer or speak with 29 mother jones links to back you up. Good luck with that idiot. You are less than paper thin

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are those the same prosecutors that tipped off CNN that SWAT would be taking the ever so dangerous roger stone into custody. Even Mueller was “surprised” that happen. Kirk, do you know anything about probable cause in US law. It’s a blanket statement used when they want to get you for something. If you act nervous when a cop pulls you over, or if you have low blood sugar and are shaky and they just think you are nervous that can turned into probable cause. So I know you are damn near ejaculation like when mother jones told you no doubt trump is a double secret agent and you and beanz said he was Putin’s puppet but I don’t put much faith in probable cause. Right now I see congress and some of our judicial system going on a fishing expidition. Suponea trumps personal bank records. Why? To find a crime? To check? So no evidence of a crime but we will suponea everything to see if there is something. Not once did you say “ya that Russia thing was a bit out of hand and I (Kirkland) ate every piece of bullshit mother jones fed me” nope, skip that it was never about the false Russian narrative it was always about obstruction and taxes. And now you are even one of those sickos hoping for an economic melt down. Sometimes I forget you are a troll but I have probable clause to admit you are an asshole and a troll and not once have you let me down.

But still, in all honesty are you disappointed trump isn’t a KGB hold over. You were so sure Kirk. You must have linked 75 mother jones articles saying it’s done, trumps a secret agent, mueller who lied to Congress under bush, that’s right mueller lied to Congress, but you pointed out what a hero he is for your country, I mean America after and before he lied to Congress. I guess by lying to Congress that’s also obstruction right.

So tell me again. You say Q/E is all over and good now right. Could you tell me how that happened so quickly after about 12 years or more of it balls to the wall. I mean Q/E created your boys obama economy right. Damn you are so full of shit and the English posters here probably think you are smart. You probably don’t know who James Otis is. You are foolish, very very foolish and guillable and can not answer or speak with 29 mother jones links to back you up. Good luck with that idiot. You are less than paper thin
    Probable cause o great legal scholar means the FBI had enough evidence to show to a judge that convinced the judge to sign the search warrant. And if you'd managed to read the excerpt all the way through (it's a gigantic six and a half lines long) you'd see that "Stone raises no arguments regarding these other crimes".

And no prosecutors tipped off CNN. CNN were staking out all the people likely to be arrested by the Mueller team every day. They have a bureau about half an hour from Stone's house. And which presidents have ignored Supreme Court rulings exactly?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probable cause o great legal scholar means the FBI had enough evidence to show to a judge that convinced the judge to sign the search warrant. And if you'd managed to read the excerpt all the way through (it's a gigantic six and a half lines long) you'd see that "Stone raises no arguments regarding these other crimes".

And no prosecutors tipped off CNN. CNN were staking out all the people likely to be arrested by the Mueller team every day. They have a bureau about half an hour from Stone's house. And which presidents have ignored Supreme Court rulings exactly?
    Probable cause is what the police use to screw with you. They don’t need a warrant they just need to think in in their heads. As far as which presidents gave the supreme courts shit, start with Andrew Jackson and look around. Do some internet searches. You have probable cause to do so right, I mean it’s not like you need a warrant

Thread Information