Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  78
Likes Likes:  582
Dislikes Dislikes:  70
Page 225 of 246 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3690

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #3361
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,123
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    563
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The American flag is the only flag that should be flown at embassies. Flying a flag is nothing compared to getting people's rights recognized

    Oh no unnamed sources from the Washington Post why it MUST BE TRUE!!!!
    You yourself just posted a link from the Washington Post a couple posts up... MUST BE TRUE

    I won't add exclamation marks as it is a sign of insanity to use more than one.

    Here is a link you will not have to pay for.


    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...AODFLG&ampcf=1
    Ha ha the dude who cries if an American posts about England is nonstop here now. What a cunt
    Also you made a living intervening in other countries affairs ffs and it seems your Prez and his team are intent on taking over the UK from afar

    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ajbDhQdOly8GxE
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. @Beanz do you realize you live in England? It would be easier to name countries that you did not invade than all that you did.

  2. #3362
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Anyway, back on topic...


    The Nadler hearing didn't help the Democrats...John Dean was dusted off and brought before congress and that went over like a fart in a diving helmet
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3363
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,592
    Mentioned
    776 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1006
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You yourself just posted a link from the Washington Post a couple posts up... MUST BE TRUE

    I won't add exclamation marks as it is a sign of insanity to use more than one.

    Here is a link you will not have to pay for.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...AODFLG&ampcf=1


    Are you a child? I ask because you comprehend things like you are a child.

    The story I posted from the Washington Post does not use UNNAMED SOURCES when you see UNNAMED SOURCES in relation to what is going on behind the scenes in the White House it COULD be true, but it is MORE LIKELY either a complete fabrication or someone with an agenda....it COULD even be someone wanting to stir the turd with the WP I can't as a reader take it as 100% true because the source of the information isn't revealed in the story I posted it was about a child left behind by immigrants who no longer needed it and just left the little tike to die.


    As for YOUR post the one "You will not have to pay for" I won't have to pay for the link but I will as a tax paying citizen of the United States have to pay for someone aiding and abetting criminals illegally entering my country. These illegal immigrants aren't ONLY coming from Mexico AND it's worth noting that several African nations with current ebola outbreaks have had their citizens caught at America's southern border....now @Beanz you're a caring father yeah? You really are invested in your family yeah? What if one of them were to get sick due to a sick illegal immigrant? And here's a less hypothetical situation (perhaps not for your neck of the woods, but just in general) what if someone you know or were related to was killed, murdered, raped, assaulted, by an illegal immigrant I mean I admit it would suck just as bad as if a regular citizen did it, but when the caveat is "the perpetrator should never have been in the country to begin with" then I would assume that's even worse as it's a failure on multiple levels not just the one.

    God I look forward to having to rehash that again when you incorrectly understand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Now the first part of your post.

    It is amazing to me that you so willingly align yourself with Rupert Murdoch the man who slandered all those Liverpool fans to lecture me about something you know fuck all about. The gut that tweeted

    Why Is Jewish owned press so consistently anti- Israel in every crisis?

    Is part of the machine of rich man justice you support in order to attack every hard working Brit and Americanwho dare question your religious desire to see war in the middle east sustained forever to sustain a growth in profits for the Military Industrial Complex.

    It is why you are such an easily controlled agent of disinformation with your love of any conspiracy theory that confirms your own prejudice. I feel massively embarrassed for you that you could be so gullible and still continue to dig your heels in on the issue. Israel is run by people as corrupt as Trump. They should all be thrown in prison for a long time. That is not an antisemitism. That is legitimate factual comment on the state of Israel. The state of Israel, particularly under it's current administration is responsible for some disgusting human rights abuses. I have said this for years and years. It is not news and it is not antisemitic.

    You want to discredit Corbyn because you want like Trump and Obama before him to maintain the status quo. To allow billionaires and corporations to continue avoiding paying tax and to screw the average Joe and John over. It matters not to you because you are wedded to an idealogy and agenda that thrives on creating division and counts being right and being a winner as some kind of end in itself. That is not healthy.
    I aligned myself with Murdoch? Where? How?

    Do you know the history of the New York Times? That's a legitimate question to ask.

    Can you fashion that sentence into something legible?

    I'm easily controlled? I just showed you where Trump is proactively working to help those in the LGBTQ community and you mock me for it. Here's an unfortunate fact for you to chock down....Donald Trump is the 1st President to come into office supporting gay marriage....I'll await your response where you shit all over that as well because you reason like a child.

    Corbyn is discredited to me because he's a fucking communist AND he's done next to nothing to combat the anti-Semitism that YOU of all fucking people are now making a deal with yourself and calling it "Zionism" in order to feel better about it, it's fucking pathetic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am all over the place? One minute I am a SJW communist responsible for attacks on Good White Christians and now I am part of a group intent on persecuting Jews? How many Jewish people have you met? How many Socialists have you met? Have you ever met and talked with Corbyn? I have and I can assure you he is not in any way antisemitic. But go ahead sup on that MSM Kool Aid when it fits your agenda. You sound like the fucking BBC
    Yeah actually that's the SAME group by the way


    I'm extremely well liked by my Jewish friends on all sides of the political aisle. I've been to Seder dinners, I've been to Hanukkah parties, I've been to Bar Mitzvah's I've been to Bat Mitzvah's, I've talked with Rabbi's...I'm quite tight with The Tribe...but no please tell me more about ME @Beanz you seem to know so much more about me than I do, tell me how it REALLY is Mr. Christian Cult Member/Gypsy/Atheist/Jewish/IWW member/Nobel Laureate/Lottery winner/Oscar nominee/Astronaut/whatever the hell else you're feeling at the moment...tell me more about me.

    I've met far too many Socialists luckily none of the ones I have met in real life hold any political power because since I've read a history book I know that wouldn't be good. 100's of millions died on purpose, no war, nothing but manmade famines and gulags and you ask any Socialist about it and the smug response is "Yeah, imagine how many people Capitalism has killed"....Leon Trotsky believed in the literal term "DECIMATION" ....but oh well

    Speaking of Socialists what did famous Socialists think of the gays? Were they imprisoned Beanz? Why? I thought equal meant equal? Perhaps some are more equal than others.
    You don't need to write and essay or lists of questions. Stop playing pretend. You don't give a flying fuck about antisemitism and yet here you are acting like the ADL Where the fuck was your tongue lad when Freedom and Alpha churned out page upon page of spiteful, twisted and deranged antisemitism? Like most things you will stoop to any low to use things to score political brownie points and pretend that you inhabit some kind of moral high ground. Fuck 'The Tribe' only Americans call Jews 'The Tribe'.

    I don't need you to make excuses for Israel and the lobby in America that helps arm it to the teeth or hear about your Jewish pals who do the same. That is part of the reason many people are antisemitic in the first place. It doesn't help things. I don't want the guilt of having the blood of Palestinian children on my hands. Why do you think none of my family live in Israel any more? I am not interested in how well liked you are. The fact that you can willingly substitute Corbyns lifelong opposition of racism, with the tabloid fed lie that he is an anti-semite, makes your claims that other people 'comprehend things like a child' a bit mute.

    You repeat word for word Murdochs mouth piece Fox News and Netanyahu's bitch Trump. I have never been a Zionist. In all the years I have posted here I have not made excuses for Israel. You make excuses for murderers every day, but don't tar me with the same brush.

    You are so obsessed with identity politics that you can't even bring yourself to question a President that is destroying not only your own country and all the values and good things about being an American, but also the future of the planet you and future generations stand on.

    Fool.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #3364
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,463
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You yourself just posted a link from the Washington Post a couple posts up... MUST BE TRUE

    I won't add exclamation marks as it is a sign of insanity to use more than one.

    Here is a link you will not have to pay for.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...AODFLG&ampcf=1


    Are you a child? I ask because you comprehend things like you are a child.

    The story I posted from the Washington Post does not use UNNAMED SOURCES when you see UNNAMED SOURCES in relation to what is going on behind the scenes in the White House it COULD be true, but it is MORE LIKELY either a complete fabrication or someone with an agenda....it COULD even be someone wanting to stir the turd with the WP I can't as a reader take it as 100% true because the source of the information isn't revealed in the story I posted it was about a child left behind by immigrants who no longer needed it and just left the little tike to die.


    As for YOUR post the one "You will not have to pay for" I won't have to pay for the link but I will as a tax paying citizen of the United States have to pay for someone aiding and abetting criminals illegally entering my country. These illegal immigrants aren't ONLY coming from Mexico AND it's worth noting that several African nations with current ebola outbreaks have had their citizens caught at America's southern border....now @Beanz you're a caring father yeah? You really are invested in your family yeah? What if one of them were to get sick due to a sick illegal immigrant? And here's a less hypothetical situation (perhaps not for your neck of the woods, but just in general) what if someone you know or were related to was killed, murdered, raped, assaulted, by an illegal immigrant I mean I admit it would suck just as bad as if a regular citizen did it, but when the caveat is "the perpetrator should never have been in the country to begin with" then I would assume that's even worse as it's a failure on multiple levels not just the one.

    God I look forward to having to rehash that again when you incorrectly understand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Now the first part of your post.

    It is amazing to me that you so willingly align yourself with Rupert Murdoch the man who slandered all those Liverpool fans to lecture me about something you know fuck all about. The gut that tweeted

    Why Is Jewish owned press so consistently anti- Israel in every crisis?

    Is part of the machine of rich man justice you support in order to attack every hard working Brit and Americanwho dare question your religious desire to see war in the middle east sustained forever to sustain a growth in profits for the Military Industrial Complex.

    It is why you are such an easily controlled agent of disinformation with your love of any conspiracy theory that confirms your own prejudice. I feel massively embarrassed for you that you could be so gullible and still continue to dig your heels in on the issue. Israel is run by people as corrupt as Trump. They should all be thrown in prison for a long time. That is not an antisemitism. That is legitimate factual comment on the state of Israel. The state of Israel, particularly under it's current administration is responsible for some disgusting human rights abuses. I have said this for years and years. It is not news and it is not antisemitic.

    You want to discredit Corbyn because you want like Trump and Obama before him to maintain the status quo. To allow billionaires and corporations to continue avoiding paying tax and to screw the average Joe and John over. It matters not to you because you are wedded to an idealogy and agenda that thrives on creating division and counts being right and being a winner as some kind of end in itself. That is not healthy.
    I aligned myself with Murdoch? Where? How?

    Do you know the history of the New York Times? That's a legitimate question to ask.

    Can you fashion that sentence into something legible?

    I'm easily controlled? I just showed you where Trump is proactively working to help those in the LGBTQ community and you mock me for it. Here's an unfortunate fact for you to chock down....Donald Trump is the 1st President to come into office supporting gay marriage....I'll await your response where you shit all over that as well because you reason like a child.

    Corbyn is discredited to me because he's a fucking communist AND he's done next to nothing to combat the anti-Semitism that YOU of all fucking people are now making a deal with yourself and calling it "Zionism" in order to feel better about it, it's fucking pathetic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am all over the place? One minute I am a SJW communist responsible for attacks on Good White Christians and now I am part of a group intent on persecuting Jews? How many Jewish people have you met? How many Socialists have you met? Have you ever met and talked with Corbyn? I have and I can assure you he is not in any way antisemitic. But go ahead sup on that MSM Kool Aid when it fits your agenda. You sound like the fucking BBC
    Yeah actually that's the SAME group by the way


    I'm extremely well liked by my Jewish friends on all sides of the political aisle. I've been to Seder dinners, I've been to Hanukkah parties, I've been to Bar Mitzvah's I've been to Bat Mitzvah's, I've talked with Rabbi's...I'm quite tight with The Tribe...but no please tell me more about ME @Beanz you seem to know so much more about me than I do, tell me how it REALLY is Mr. Christian Cult Member/Gypsy/Atheist/Jewish/IWW member/Nobel Laureate/Lottery winner/Oscar nominee/Astronaut/whatever the hell else you're feeling at the moment...tell me more about me.

    I've met far too many Socialists luckily none of the ones I have met in real life hold any political power because since I've read a history book I know that wouldn't be good. 100's of millions died on purpose, no war, nothing but manmade famines and gulags and you ask any Socialist about it and the smug response is "Yeah, imagine how many people Capitalism has killed"....Leon Trotsky believed in the literal term "DECIMATION" ....but oh well

    Speaking of Socialists what did famous Socialists think of the gays? Were they imprisoned Beanz? Why? I thought equal meant equal? Perhaps some are more equal than others.
    You don't need to write and essay or lists of questions. Stop playing pretend. You don't give a flying fuck about antisemitism and yet here you are acting like the ADL Where the fuck was your tongue lad when Freedom and Alpha churned out page upon page of spiteful, twisted and deranged antisemitism? Like most things you will stoop to any low to use things to score political brownie points and pretend that you inhabit some kind of moral high ground. Fuck 'The Tribe' only Americans call Jews 'The Tribe'.

    I don't need you to make excuses for Israel and the lobby in America that helps arm it to the teeth or hear about your Jewish pals who do the same. That is part of the reason many people are antisemitic in the first place. It doesn't help things. I don't want the guilt of having the blood of Palestinian children on my hands. Why do you think none of my family live in Israel any more? I am not interested in how well liked you are. The fact that you can willingly substitute Corbyns lifelong opposition of racism, with the tabloid fed lie that he is an anti-semite, makes your claims that other people 'comprehend things like a child' a bit mute.

    You repeat word for word Murdochs mouth piece Fox News and Netanyahu's bitch Trump. I have never been a Zionist. In all the years I have posted here I have not made excuses for Israel. You make excuses for murderers every day, but don't tar me with the same brush.

    You are so obsessed with identity politics that you can't even bring yourself to question a President that is destroying not only your own country and all the values and good things about being an American, but also the future of the planet you and future generations stand on.

    Fool.
    I spend a lot of time in America and most people don't believe that , first hand. Which liberal source are we getting our facts from now ?
    Or do you spend a vast amount of the year in America ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  5. #3365
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,592
    Mentioned
    776 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1006
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You yourself just posted a link from the Washington Post a couple posts up... MUST BE TRUE

    I won't add exclamation marks as it is a sign of insanity to use more than one.

    Here is a link you will not have to pay for.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...AODFLG&ampcf=1


    Are you a child? I ask because you comprehend things like you are a child.

    The story I posted from the Washington Post does not use UNNAMED SOURCES when you see UNNAMED SOURCES in relation to what is going on behind the scenes in the White House it COULD be true, but it is MORE LIKELY either a complete fabrication or someone with an agenda....it COULD even be someone wanting to stir the turd with the WP I can't as a reader take it as 100% true because the source of the information isn't revealed in the story I posted it was about a child left behind by immigrants who no longer needed it and just left the little tike to die.


    As for YOUR post the one "You will not have to pay for" I won't have to pay for the link but I will as a tax paying citizen of the United States have to pay for someone aiding and abetting criminals illegally entering my country. These illegal immigrants aren't ONLY coming from Mexico AND it's worth noting that several African nations with current ebola outbreaks have had their citizens caught at America's southern border....now @Beanz you're a caring father yeah? You really are invested in your family yeah? What if one of them were to get sick due to a sick illegal immigrant? And here's a less hypothetical situation (perhaps not for your neck of the woods, but just in general) what if someone you know or were related to was killed, murdered, raped, assaulted, by an illegal immigrant I mean I admit it would suck just as bad as if a regular citizen did it, but when the caveat is "the perpetrator should never have been in the country to begin with" then I would assume that's even worse as it's a failure on multiple levels not just the one.

    God I look forward to having to rehash that again when you incorrectly understand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Now the first part of your post.

    It is amazing to me that you so willingly align yourself with Rupert Murdoch the man who slandered all those Liverpool fans to lecture me about something you know fuck all about. The gut that tweeted

    Why Is Jewish owned press so consistently anti- Israel in every crisis?

    Is part of the machine of rich man justice you support in order to attack every hard working Brit and Americanwho dare question your religious desire to see war in the middle east sustained forever to sustain a growth in profits for the Military Industrial Complex.

    It is why you are such an easily controlled agent of disinformation with your love of any conspiracy theory that confirms your own prejudice. I feel massively embarrassed for you that you could be so gullible and still continue to dig your heels in on the issue. Israel is run by people as corrupt as Trump. They should all be thrown in prison for a long time. That is not an antisemitism. That is legitimate factual comment on the state of Israel. The state of Israel, particularly under it's current administration is responsible for some disgusting human rights abuses. I have said this for years and years. It is not news and it is not antisemitic.

    You want to discredit Corbyn because you want like Trump and Obama before him to maintain the status quo. To allow billionaires and corporations to continue avoiding paying tax and to screw the average Joe and John over. It matters not to you because you are wedded to an idealogy and agenda that thrives on creating division and counts being right and being a winner as some kind of end in itself. That is not healthy.
    I aligned myself with Murdoch? Where? How?

    Do you know the history of the New York Times? That's a legitimate question to ask.

    Can you fashion that sentence into something legible?

    I'm easily controlled? I just showed you where Trump is proactively working to help those in the LGBTQ community and you mock me for it. Here's an unfortunate fact for you to chock down....Donald Trump is the 1st President to come into office supporting gay marriage....I'll await your response where you shit all over that as well because you reason like a child.

    Corbyn is discredited to me because he's a fucking communist AND he's done next to nothing to combat the anti-Semitism that YOU of all fucking people are now making a deal with yourself and calling it "Zionism" in order to feel better about it, it's fucking pathetic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am all over the place? One minute I am a SJW communist responsible for attacks on Good White Christians and now I am part of a group intent on persecuting Jews? How many Jewish people have you met? How many Socialists have you met? Have you ever met and talked with Corbyn? I have and I can assure you he is not in any way antisemitic. But go ahead sup on that MSM Kool Aid when it fits your agenda. You sound like the fucking BBC
    Yeah actually that's the SAME group by the way


    I'm extremely well liked by my Jewish friends on all sides of the political aisle. I've been to Seder dinners, I've been to Hanukkah parties, I've been to Bar Mitzvah's I've been to Bat Mitzvah's, I've talked with Rabbi's...I'm quite tight with The Tribe...but no please tell me more about ME @Beanz you seem to know so much more about me than I do, tell me how it REALLY is Mr. Christian Cult Member/Gypsy/Atheist/Jewish/IWW member/Nobel Laureate/Lottery winner/Oscar nominee/Astronaut/whatever the hell else you're feeling at the moment...tell me more about me.

    I've met far too many Socialists luckily none of the ones I have met in real life hold any political power because since I've read a history book I know that wouldn't be good. 100's of millions died on purpose, no war, nothing but manmade famines and gulags and you ask any Socialist about it and the smug response is "Yeah, imagine how many people Capitalism has killed"....Leon Trotsky believed in the literal term "DECIMATION" ....but oh well

    Speaking of Socialists what did famous Socialists think of the gays? Were they imprisoned Beanz? Why? I thought equal meant equal? Perhaps some are more equal than others.
    You don't need to write and essay or lists of questions. Stop playing pretend. You don't give a flying fuck about antisemitism and yet here you are acting like the ADL Where the fuck was your tongue lad when Freedom and Alpha churned out page upon page of spiteful, twisted and deranged antisemitism? Like most things you will stoop to any low to use things to score political brownie points and pretend that you inhabit some kind of moral high ground. Fuck 'The Tribe' only Americans call Jews 'The Tribe'.

    I don't need you to make excuses for Israel and the lobby in America that helps arm it to the teeth or hear about your Jewish pals who do the same. That is part of the reason many people are antisemitic in the first place. It doesn't help things. I don't want the guilt of having the blood of Palestinian children on my hands. Why do you think none of my family live in Israel any more? I am not interested in how well liked you are. The fact that you can willingly substitute Corbyns lifelong opposition of racism, with the tabloid fed lie that he is an anti-semite, makes your claims that other people 'comprehend things like a child' a bit mute.

    You repeat word for word Murdochs mouth piece Fox News and Netanyahu's bitch Trump. I have never been a Zionist. In all the years I have posted here I have not made excuses for Israel. You make excuses for murderers every day, but don't tar me with the same brush.

    You are so obsessed with identity politics that you can't even bring yourself to question a President that is destroying not only your own country and all the values and good things about being an American, but also the future of the planet you and future generations stand on.

    Fool.
    I spend a lot of time in America and most people don't believe that , first hand. Which liberal source are we getting our facts from now ?
    Or do you spend a vast amount of the year in America ?
    It shows, maybe you should apply for citizenship. I am not going to treat El Kabong like he is the mouthpiece for most Americans just like i would not consider your opinions as representative of most English people. Even here on the forum he and Walrus are the two lone voices who can not bring themselves to face up to the fact that the constant lies and bullshit that comes out of Trumps gob are not representative of what most Americans think. You are now telling me the majority of Americans here are full of shit but the loudest voice in the room is the most accurate? You don't believe that do you?

    What do you want me to do? give you a list of 75+ sources of news so that you can decide which ones you consider liberal? I wouldn't trust you to report anything truthfully without putting your own spin on it or claiming the complete opposite is true anyway.

    And no i don't spend a vast amount of the year in America. I could not possibly afford it.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  6. #3366
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,049
    Mentioned
    868 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    How would you know what most Americans think? Or what most Brits think? You live in a little bubble several hours away from the capital of your own country in a town with a tiny population. The majority of Brits, according to referendums, polls, and elections disagree with you on a range of things.

    For the record I think the state of Israel is criminal and that Anerica endorses this. It is not anti semitic to speak out against this. If people like Freedom think Jews control media and banking then they are entitled to think so too.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #3367
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    And no i don't spend a vast amount of the year in America. I could not possibly afford it.
    You would not believe how affordable it is
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #3368
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,157
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    348
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    @Beanz

    You obviously have a lot of hatred of Trump and for any of his supporters yet Trump and his supporters aren't doing this...
    Border Patrol finds crying 3-year-old left in cornfield with his name and phone number written on his shoes
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.538b785e79ec





    @SlimTrae as for the Paris Climate Accords and the imminent threat of Anthriopogenic Global Warming, that is 100% about control of the population through controlling their means of transportation, economy, ability to keep warm or cool, what they eat, how much they eat, etc it's a totalitarian power grab. We've been hearing "The Earth is dying" for forever we've been hearing it so long we've feared the "new ice age" and then "global warming" and now we have the catch all "climate change" well the climate is never static, it changes and for many reasons. The United States bending the knee to the "Global Community" does exactly what about India and China and their pollution? It gives them no pause they don't care. If we passed the Green New Deal or some variation of that nonsense it would be a giant step backwards for the population....electric cars already are they aren't more fuel efficient and they run mainly off of coal fired power plants...so do we want MORE or LESS coal plants? Perhaps we should go back to having horses and carriages instead of having cars.

    For us, I think it is perspective. I don't think you're wrong, rather we see the same thing from a different point of view.

    Only a few countries did not sign on to Paris — Nicaragua, wanted a stronger agreement, and Syria said no, then yes.
    Companies who joined -ADOBE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY ENERGY DANFOSS BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD, HEWLETT PACKARD
    EQUINOR U.S. HP INC. IBM INTEL JOHNSON CONTROLS LAFARGEHOLCIM MARS, INC. MICROSOFT NESTLE PG&E & SHELL to name a few.
    It's difficult for me to comprehend how each of these businesses have one thing in mind: population control.
    Are there people/groups who want to control? Yes, but Nestle, Mars wants to control population so they might limit how many buy their chocolate?

    Climate Mayors agreement (350 cities) like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, and San Jose — cities large and small in both red and blue states. Palestine signed on & they want population control? African countries have a built in mechanism for population control, its called poverty & AIDS.

    So Mayors, CEOs of corporations, climatologists, countries with large populations & small populations with big & little carbon foot print are ALL working together to control population?

    I disagree sir. If I looked at the Democrats of America, I can see a kind of sinister act as many politicians (millionaires) don't practice what they preach. As U stated their narrative : "The Earth is dying" From that perspective, I concur with you, that is a narrative.

    Again, I'm not referencing those who holler the world is dying, I'm in accord with those who say Climate Change without human intervention is inevitable. But there is a possibility that man can cause a disruption of the earth's normal cycle of growing cold over hundreds of thousands of years (global cooling) or hot (global warming)
    I understand you disagree that man can accelerate a natural process, or throw it out of sync. No problem. I back those climatologists around the world & not the so-called climate experts subsidized by the hands of think-tanks (business) especially politicians who try to use it to their advantage.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  9. #3369
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    McAllen, Texas?
    Posts
    5,003
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    895
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Interesting update about Glacier National Park and the glaciers.
    http://strangesounds.org/2019/06/gla...s-growing.html

  10. #3370
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,157
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    348
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Interesting update about Glacier National Park and the glaciers.
    http://strangesounds.org/2019/06/gla...s-growing.html
    strangesounds, first time visiting.

    Interesting stories there, just browsed a few like
    http://strangesounds.org/2019/06/hum...-30-years.html

    Are they backing this claim or debunking? Topics like:

    1. New report warns there’s a “high likelihood of human civilization coming to an end” over the next three decades
    2. Global food crisis ahead as extreme weather events devastate crops and fields around the world
    3. Australia imports wheat for first time in over a decade after worst drought in 116 years
    4. Noctilucent clouds invade the USA as far south as Freedom, Oklahoma and San Francisco, California
    5. Historic Hypoxia- a natural phenomenon and exists around the world’s marine environments, but human-caused events have been increasing due to more intensified agricultural production over the last 50 years.

    I did read a bit on this story:
    2019 Gulf Of Mexico “Dead Zone” is the second biggest on record and the area’s largest in 30 years- "Every spring, the Gulf of Mexico sees a major die-off of marine life where the Mississippi River meets the Atlantic Ocean. But this year, it’s different – bigger, more pronounced, and very likely to be caused by human activities."


    The initial story comes across as balancing the idea of global warming because the link you listed shows those who claimed such a theory are quietly taking signs down that made such claims.

    Yet the site itself is dedicated to sound phenomenon? Sounds and energy related. Yet many other stories seem to suggest either they endorse climate change or ..

    they neither endorse nor deny, rather they give stories that may show weather is normal in some places, but off the chain in others?

    Do you frequently visit this website?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-12-2019 at 10:30 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  11. #3371
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,157
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    348
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    @Beanz

    ! And Yeah I'm talking about the very same people I don't want aimlessly wandering into my country, but it doesn't mean I hate them and want them dead. I want them safe and I want them to have respect for the laws of my nation the way I'd respect the laws of their nation if I visited legally (which would be the only way I'd ever visit anywhere).
    (this is Slimtrae's position as well, word for word.)
    .
    What is your take on why immigration failed to be enforced in the 1990s? But B4 you do! Please, just dig this for a moment on how I view it.

    “When I see Mexican flags waved at proimmigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment"
    Barrack Obama-Democrat.


    “immigration reduces the wages of domestic workers who compete with immigrants”
    NY Times Paul Krugman

    ''It's a great day for the American people.'' when a bill was introduced on curbing illegal immigration
    Howard Metzenbaum

    “For immigration to continue to serve our national interest, it must be lawful"
    Barbara Jordan (African-American female Senator)

    "U.S. immigration policy “rewards” people who enter the country illegally by giving citizenship to their children"
    Harry Reid.

    2 things stand out easily for me. 1. Democrats overall were against illegal immigration. 2. Today they have reverse position not out of learning & changing, but out of sheer hypocrisy.

    What doesn't seem clear is where were the Republicans at during Barbara's courageous stand against her fellow/fella liberals. IMO Reid sensing the tide, rode with it and backed a measure as a result of the tide (votes) and not out of sincerity. As he introduced legislation. Even used 14th Amendment to back his claim that --or birth shall I say? of the term 'anchor' baby? He didn't want illegals crossing, plop out a baby & walaa!! American citizen! Yeah!

    Could you take me back to what you knew of Republicans' stance during Jordan's era. How did they respond to Reid's legislation & most important...If you remember those times, how did you feel about your fellow Republicans' position? I could read internet articles, but I rather here your perspective first.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-12-2019 at 11:13 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  12. #3372
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You don't need to write and essay or lists of questions. Stop playing pretend. You don't give a flying fuck about antisemitism and yet here you are acting like the ADL Where the fuck was your tongue lad when Freedom and Alpha churned out page upon page of spiteful, twisted and deranged antisemitism? Like most things you will stoop to any low to use things to score political brownie points and pretend that you inhabit some kind of moral high ground. Fuck 'The Tribe' only Americans call Jews 'The Tribe'.

    I don't need you to make excuses for Israel and the lobby in America that helps arm it to the teeth or hear about your Jewish pals who do the same. That is part of the reason many people are antisemitic in the first place. It doesn't help things. I don't want the guilt of having the blood of Palestinian children on my hands. Why do you think none of my family live in Israel any more? I am not interested in how well liked you are. The fact that you can willingly substitute Corbyns lifelong opposition of racism, with the tabloid fed lie that he is an anti-semite, makes your claims that other people 'comprehend things like a child' a bit mute.

    You repeat word for word Murdochs mouth piece Fox News and Netanyahu's bitch Trump. I have never been a Zionist. In all the years I have posted here I have not made excuses for Israel. You make excuses for murderers every day, but don't tar me with the same brush.

    You are so obsessed with identity politics that you can't even bring yourself to question a President that is destroying not only your own country and all the values and good things about being an American, but also the future of the planet you and future generations stand on.

    Fool.
    I don't? Pretend? I care enough about anti-semitism to not want another Holocaust, another pogrom, another purge which is why I tend to stay far away from Nazism, Socialism, Communism and so on. The ADL IS a bit touchy aren't they? Their job is to find threats, slander, bigotry, etc against Jewish people and Israel and by God they find it all the time similar to the Southern Poverty Law Center...they do indeed have a lot of bogeymen.

    Freedom and Alpha posted what they thought for everyone to see. Must I respond to EVERY post I disagree with? (If I did you'd say I was a stalker/harassing you). Alpha also believed the Earth was flat....which I also didn't engage with him on and therefore according to your reasoning, I too must think the Earth is flat

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Fuck 'The Tribe' only Americans call Jews[I] 'The Tribe'.
    "Yes hello ADL? I'd like to report an anti-semitism in progress!" ...I mean geez, you're going to tell me that wasn't written in anger as well right? Seems a bit of an overreaction to what Jews call themselves here in America, why so upset about that? I will take it back and offer up 1,000 apologies to you for ever daring having offended you by calling my friends what they call themselves....and you asked me who I knew that was Jewish and what kind of interactions I've had and after I provide those examples you say I'm stooping to "any low" to "score political brownies points"...so I guess you just get to slander me for bothering to answer your question then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Why do you think none of my family live in Israel any more?
    Is this a trick question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    I have never been a Zionist
    Ah so there's 1 thing you haven't been, I will try to keep up

    So 100% of everything from FoxNews is only stuff Rupert Murdoch believes....kind of difficult to accomplish as Fox oftentimes provides 2 sides of an argument between panel members, but I suppose you know what you're talking about.

    As for Corbyn so he's not racist BUT ...

    There he is defending anti-Semitic art. He was late to the party dealing with Naz Shah and Ken Livingstone which doesn't help. I'm more worried about him being an outright Communist though.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #3373
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,053
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2966
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    For us, I think it is perspective. I don't think you're wrong, rather we see the same thing from a different point of view.

    Only a few countries did not sign on to Paris — Nicaragua, wanted a stronger agreement, and Syria said no, then yes.
    Companies who joined -ADOBE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY ENERGY DANFOSS BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD, HEWLETT PACKARD
    EQUINOR U.S. HP INC. IBM INTEL JOHNSON CONTROLS LAFARGEHOLCIM MARS, INC. MICROSOFT NESTLE PG&E & SHELL to name a few.
    It's difficult for me to comprehend how each of these businesses have one thing in mind: population control.
    Are there people/groups who want to control? Yes, but Nestle, Mars wants to control population so they might limit how many buy their chocolate?

    Climate Mayors agreement (350 cities) like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, and San Jose — cities large and small in both red and blue states. Palestine signed on & they want population control? African countries have a built in mechanism for population control, its called poverty & AIDS.

    So Mayors, CEOs of corporations, climatologists, countries with large populations & small populations with big & little carbon foot print are ALL working together to control population?

    I disagree sir. If I looked at the Democrats of America, I can see a kind of sinister act as many politicians (millionaires) don't practice what they preach. As U stated their narrative : "The Earth is dying" From that perspective, I concur with you, that is a narrative.

    Again, I'm not referencing those who holler the world is dying, I'm in accord with those who say Climate Change without human intervention is inevitable. But there is a possibility that man can cause a disruption of the earth's normal cycle of growing cold over hundreds of thousands of years (global cooling) or hot (global warming)
    I understand you disagree that man can accelerate a natural process, or throw it out of sync. No problem. I back those climatologists around the world & not the so-called climate experts subsidized by the hands of think-tanks (business) especially politicians who try to use it to their advantage.
    Woke politics is big business these days especially for companies with negative images like Nestle, Proctor & Gamble. Shell is likely attempting to either gain a foothold in "green energy" so they can make more money with subsidies. Nestle uses child slavery in order to produce chocolate and I'm not certain about Mars but I'd assume either the same or worries of cacao plantations deforesting the earth.

    When I say population control I also mean control over the population, how they travel, what they eat, what they consume how much they have to work, what they get paid, what they have to pay out....when the Earth is at stake no cost is too high no freedom or liberty is too precious to give up to save the Earth right?

    Thank God for you though Slim, you've got well thought out posts and are actually willing to engage in a discussion which I heartily appreciate.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    What is your take on why immigration failed to be enforced in the 1990s? But B4 you do! Please, just dig this for a moment on how I view it.

    “When I see Mexican flags waved at proimmigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment"
    Barrack Obama-Democrat.


    “immigration reduces the wages of domestic workers who compete with immigrants”
    NY Times Paul Krugman

    ''It's a great day for the American people.'' when a bill was introduced on curbing illegal immigration
    Howard Metzenbaum

    “For immigration to continue to serve our national interest, it must be lawful"
    Barbara Jordan (African-American female Senator)

    "U.S. immigration policy “rewards” people who enter the country illegally by giving citizenship to their children"
    Harry Reid.

    2 things stand out easily for me. 1. Democrats overall were against illegal immigration. 2. Today they have reverse position not out of learning & changing, but out of sheer hypocrisy.

    What doesn't seem clear is where were the Republicans at during Barbara's courageous stand against her fellow/fella liberals. IMO Reid sensing the tide, rode with it and backed a measure as a result of the tide (votes) and not out of sincerity. As he introduced legislation. Even used 14th Amendment to back his claim that --or birth shall I say? of the term 'anchor' baby? He didn't want illegals crossing, plop out a baby & walaa!! American citizen! Yeah!

    Could you take me back to what you knew of Republicans' stance during Jordan's era. How did they respond to Reid's legislation & most important...If you remember those times, how did you feel about your fellow Republicans' position? I could read internet articles, but I rather here your perspective first.
    Yeah the Democrats spoke a good game, but they always wanted amnesty for illegals already here which would sink the Republican party sooner rather than later due to the sheer numbers of "citizens" that would now be eligible to vote. Now I do believe that some Democrats were truthful in wanting a wall (yeah a lot of folks wanted that) but their party isn't accepting of that position at all these days for whatever reason.

    Cesar Chavez (Democrat and Chicano hero) used to go to the border with his migrant worker allies and beat up illegals for depressing wages and stealing jobs...he's Mr. "Si se puede" which is ironic that Obama used it's English translation as a slogan since Obama was big on doing nothing to stop the influx of illegals and he created DACA which is just a clusterfuck.

    I think establishment politicians on both sides enjoy benefits from illegal immigration. There's the Democrats who like getting folks hooked on the government dole which earns the Dems votes (legal or illegal doesn't matter to them) and there's the establishment Republicans the Chamber of Commerce folks who enjoy paying workers less, stagnating wages, increasing profits in that way rather than pay the price of doing legitimate business. The far left don't want any borders at all "No borders, no wall, no USA at all" is their chant which I'm shocked hasn't gotten more coverage for what that literally means.

    Thanks again for the actual discussion, I quite enjoyed responding I wish I had more time for it
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #3374
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,592
    Mentioned
    776 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1006
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    [QUOTE=El Kabong;1521701]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

    As for Corbyn so he's not racist BUT ...

    There he is defending anti-Semitic art. He was late to the party dealing with Naz Shah and Ken Livingstone which doesn't help. I'm more worried about him being an outright Communist though.


    Ha!

    Come on man you are making yourself look like a fool. Please stop for your own sake before you humiliate yourself further. You are using a facebook post from 2012 in which Corbyn defends freedom of speech and expression to claim he is antisemitic? I thought you believed in free speech? Obviously not.

    This is what I mean about identity politics. How can you with a straight face claim to be offended on behalf of Jewish people and suggest that I must be a supporter of a racist anti-Jewish bloke for not agreeing with you? What about all the thousands of Jews in the UK who do not believe for one second the orchestrated smear campaign you are part of? Do they all hate themselves, how utterly ridiculous

    Here is the mural



    This is quite obviously a very difficult thing for you to swallow but for me that shows, The New World Order, The illuminatti , The Deep State, The real hand of Power, whatever you want to call them they are the same thing. They are the ones in power and at that table with the bankers and the Rothschilds and the Clintons and the Netanyahus is also Donald Trump and the the Mays and half of the conservative party, (which is full of ex-bankers) profiting at the expense of the workers. Adding further pressure to their backs bent double by the corruption of those above them.

    You are supporting the guys at the table. You are supporting a communist style crack down on the freedom of expression. That is not slandering the Jewish people. It would be slanderous to deny the part that some Jewish bankers and Israel and the military industrial complex play in being a part of that group. For most Jews that is not something they want hidden they want it exposed.


    I understand this is a very new thing for you having previously called anyone who believed such things tin foil hat nutcases but many of us have known this for 30 years or more. It is not news.


    The people vying to run Britain are all old ex Etonians, Bankers, and people intimately involved in paying no tax on their earnings whilst forcing the British working man and woman to bail the collapsed banks out. That is why Brexit is happening and that is why the smear campaign against Corbyn is going on. They fear justice and here you are excusing them from scrutiny with your PC identity politics rubbish.






    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  15. #3375
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,592
    Mentioned
    776 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1006
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing