Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  74
Likes Likes:  560
Dislikes Dislikes:  70
Page 229 of 240 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3595

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #3421
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,895
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ten days ago:

    While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

    Yesterday:

    President Trump, who says he made an eleventh-hour decision last week to call off a retaliatory military strike against Iran, declared in an interview aired Sunday that war would mean “obliteration” for the Islamic republic. But he also said he was open to talks without preconditions with Tehran.


    https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...623-story.html



    What happened in the time between this latest Trump flip flop? Iran attacked a couple of oil tankers and shot down a hundred million dollar drone. Now Trump is willing to give them talks without preconditions.

    Oh, and today!

    “We’re not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon. And when they agree to that, they are going to have a wealthy country, they’re going to be so happy, and I’m going to be their best friend.”

    So Trump ripped up an agreement that non proliferation experts all said prevented Iran getting a bomb because it gave Iran too much money (a billion dollars in cash!, even though it was their own cash and had to be in cash because a. the US doesn't have banking arrangements with Iran so can't send them a cheque and b. the US can print unlimited amounts of cash and let in slide into the global system without costing America anything, even inflation. All Obama did was basically send them a few pallets of printed paper.) but now he'll accept a similar deal to the one he ripped up and will make Iran extremely rich and be their best friend. Unless he manages to blunder into yet another forever war first. This is what happens when some addled Fox News viewer in his seventies is in charge of American foreign policy.
    Aww you're back, we've so missed you Kirkland. Just in time for new sanctions on Iran

    Iranians say their ‘bones breaking’ under US sanctions
    https://apnews.com/9390faa746294f628b93beea57ba1e07




    Forever war? What has Donald Trump done which leads you to believe that HE is going to be the guy that does that? Did he start war with North Korea as was feared? Did he get stuck in Syria as was feared? Did he get us into a shooting war with Russia over Syria as was feared? I mean EVEN YOU have to admit he's done a better job against ISIS and Al Qaeda than his predecessors....of course you would never admit to such.
    Has just carried on doing what Obama was doing. Isis were already out of Iraq and on the way out of most places in Syria whenhe took office. His brilliant secret plan to defeat them turned out to be to ask the military to come up with a plan and they just kept on with the existing one. Trump made one change, he started targeting people in civilian areas. The military had stopped doing this because it backfires and creates more recruits for the other side but Trump needed to look tough so insisted on a counterproductive measure to make him look tough and resolute to his idiot supporters.


    In a briefing on Dec. 21, 2017, Brett McGurk, special presidential envoy for the global coalition to counter ISIS, said that about 98 percent of the land comprising the ISIS caliphate had been recovered by coalition forces.
    “And significantly, 50 percent of all the territory that ISIS has lost, they have lost in the last 11 months, since January,” McGurk said. “So 50 percent of all the territorial losses against ISIS have come in the last 11 months over the course of 2017.”

    [...]


    The overarching policy to combat ISIS was begun under President Barack Obama, when on Oct. 17, 2014, the Department of Defense established Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve, a coalition of more than 60 partners. According to O’Hanlon, “Many of the successes of the air campaign, the tightening on movements of ISIS money and people, occurred under Obama.”
    Recaptured land is only one measure for gauging the coalition effort. According to U.S. Air Forces Central Command data, as of the end of February, two-thirds of the sorties in which at least one weapon was released took place under Obama. And nearly 60 percent of the more than 100,000 missiles, bombs and other explosives released during the campaign came under Obama as well.

    Indeed, the offensive to recapture ISIS’ de facto capital city of Raqqa began in November 2016, under Obama, and by late December of that year, Voice of America was reporting that U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces had made significant advances in the campaign. Ultimate victory there was not declared until October 2017, under Trump.


    https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/tr...redit-on-isis/

  2. #3422
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,788
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Has just carried on doing what Obama was doing. Isis were already out of Iraq and on the way out of most places in Syria whenhe took office. His brilliant secret plan to defeat them turned out to be to ask the military to come up with a plan and they just kept on with the existing one. Trump made one change, he started targeting people in civilian areas. The military had stopped doing this because it backfires and creates more recruits for the other side but Trump needed to look tough so insisted on a counterproductive measure to make him look tough and resolute to his idiot supporters.


    In a briefing on Dec. 21, 2017, Brett McGurk, special presidential envoy for the global coalition to counter ISIS, said that about 98 percent of the land comprising the ISIS caliphate had been recovered by coalition forces.
    “And significantly, 50 percent of all the territory that ISIS has lost, they have lost in the last 11 months, since January,” McGurk said. “So 50 percent of all the territorial losses against ISIS have come in the last 11 months over the course of 2017.”

    [...]


    The overarching policy to combat ISIS was begun under President Barack Obama, when on Oct. 17, 2014, the Department of Defense established Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve, a coalition of more than 60 partners. According to O’Hanlon, “Many of the successes of the air campaign, the tightening on movements of ISIS money and people, occurred under Obama.”
    Recaptured land is only one measure for gauging the coalition effort. According to U.S. Air Forces Central Command data, as of the end of February, two-thirds of the sorties in which at least one weapon was released took place under Obama. And nearly 60 percent of the more than 100,000 missiles, bombs and other explosives released during the campaign came under Obama as well.

    Indeed, the offensive to recapture ISIS’ de facto capital city of Raqqa began in November 2016, under Obama, and by late December of that year, Voice of America was reporting that U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces had made significant advances in the campaign. Ultimate victory there was not declared until October 2017, under Trump.


    https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/tr...redit-on-isis/
    OH so this is yet another coincidence of Obama doing 99.99999999% of the job and Trump bumbling his way to the 0.000001% finish?


    Right
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3423
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,788
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirk are you feeling a great deal of confidence heading in to 2020?


    Who are you rooting for Kirk? Warren? Harris? Booker?



    I may have to watch those train wreck debates just to have a chuckle....tell me who you're pulling for so I can laugh extra hard at them and you.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #3424
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,788
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Mueller to testify before Congress July 17th...Not good news for the Democrats.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #3425
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,142
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    343
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Mueller to testify before Congress July 17th...Not good news for the Democrats.
    They just don't know when enough is enough. It is like watching a football team call one Audible after another.There playbook must be on an etch of sketch.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  6. #3426
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,788
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Mueller to testify before Congress July 17th...Not good news for the Democrats.
    They just don't know when enough is enough. It is like watching a football team call one Audible after another.There playbook must be on an etch of sketch.
    I guess they don't understand that if Mueller deviates AT ALL from the report HE wrote that it would be considered perjury.

    Also Republicans will absolutely ask him about Stzrok and Page and other issues like Bruce and Nellie Ohr.

    The Democrats are grasping at straws look at E. Jean Carrol accusing Trump of rape almost 30 years ago....she is IN-FUCKING-SANE
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #3427
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,895
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Has just carried on doing what Obama was doing. Isis were already out of Iraq and on the way out of most places in Syria whenhe took office. His brilliant secret plan to defeat them turned out to be to ask the military to come up with a plan and they just kept on with the existing one. Trump made one change, he started targeting people in civilian areas. The military had stopped doing this because it backfires and creates more recruits for the other side but Trump needed to look tough so insisted on a counterproductive measure to make him look tough and resolute to his idiot supporters. In a briefing on Dec. 21, 2017, Brett McGurk, special presidential envoy for the global coalition to counter ISIS, said that about 98 percent of the land comprising the ISIS caliphate had been recovered by coalition forces. “And significantly, 50 percent of all the territory that ISIS has lost, they have lost in the last 11 months, since January,” McGurk said. “So 50 percent of all the territorial losses against ISIS have come in the last 11 months over the course of 2017.” [...] The overarching policy to combat ISIS was begun under President Barack Obama, when on Oct. 17, 2014, the Department of Defense established Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve, a coalition of more than 60 partners. According to O’Hanlon, “Many of the successes of the air campaign, the tightening on movements of ISIS money and people, occurred under Obama.” Recaptured land is only one measure for gauging the coalition effort. According to U.S. Air Forces Central Command data, as of the end of February, two-thirds of the sorties in which at least one weapon was released took place under Obama. And nearly 60 percent of the more than 100,000 missiles, bombs and other explosives released during the campaign came under Obama as well. Indeed, the offensive to recapture ISIS’ de facto capital city of Raqqa began in November 2016, under Obama, and by late December of that year, Voice of America was reporting that U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces had made significant advances in the campaign. Ultimate victory there was not declared until October 2017, under Trump. https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/tr...redit-on-isis/
    OH so this is yet another coincidence of Obama doing 99.99999999% of the job and Trump bumbling his way to the 0.000001% finish? Right
    Read what it says thickhead. What actually happened in the words of the officials dealing with it. Trump turned ut not to have any plans secret or otherwise for dealing with Isis and just let the military carry on what they were doing and took the credit for it. And 2020 is a long way away. The election will come down to whoever wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and it'll be decided by the state of the economy in the first six months of 2020.

  8. #3428
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,550
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1020
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    This shit is unreadable to anyone but you two. Why cant we all just get along?? Bwahaahahha.

  9. #3429
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,788
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read what it says thickhead. What actually happened in the words of the officials dealing with it. Trump turned ut not to have any plans secret or otherwise for dealing with Isis and just let the military carry on what they were doing and took the credit for it. And 2020 is a long way away. The election will come down to whoever wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and it'll be decided by the state of the economy in the first six months of 2020.
    Yes "Trump let the military" EXACTLY. Trump didn't hamstring our troops like Obama did. Obama was a horrible President FACT.

    I'll be watching the debates tonight and tomorrow laughing so hard I'll cry. Everything is going to be free eh? Yyyyyeah that's going to fly.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #3430
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,550
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1020
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    @Kirkland Laing And @El Kabong. ... both of you stop it ok, you arent making any fucking difference in the cosmos. Why is such a wretched mess the voice of reason around here?

  11. #3431
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,788
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    @Kirkland Laing And @El Kabong. ... both of you stop it ok, you arent making any fucking difference in the cosmos. Why is such a wretched mess the voice of reason around here?
    I'll post as I please. I'm sorry if it displeases you.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #3432
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,935
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    556
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read what it says thickhead. What actually happened in the words of the officials dealing with it. Trump turned ut not to have any plans secret or otherwise for dealing with Isis and just let the military carry on what they were doing and took the credit for it. And 2020 is a long way away. The election will come down to whoever wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and it'll be decided by the state of the economy in the first six months of 2020.
    Yes "Trump let the military" EXACTLY. Trump didn't hamstring our troops like Obama did. Obama was a horrible President FACT.

    I'll be watching the debates tonight and tomorrow laughing so hard I'll cry. Everything is going to be free eh? Yyyyyeah that's going to fly.
    Uh Kirk, trump lessened the rules of engagement taking the gloves off the military. Of course he let the generals run the show. You think he’d do an LBJ and pick bombing runs from maps in the Oval Office. The generals are the ones who know how to do shit. When rules of engagement say don’t shoot till you are shot at everyone is worried about ending up in Leavenworth. Thank god you don’t run shit as you have know idea what you are talking about

  13. #3433
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,895
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read what it says thickhead. What actually happened in the words of the officials dealing with it. Trump turned ut not to have any plans secret or otherwise for dealing with Isis and just let the military carry on what they were doing and took the credit for it. And 2020 is a long way away. The election will come down to whoever wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and it'll be decided by the state of the economy in the first six months of 2020.
    Yes "Trump let the military" EXACTLY. Trump didn't hamstring our troops like Obama did. Obama was a horrible President FACT. I'll be watching the debates tonight and tomorrow laughing so hard I'll cry. Everything is going to be free eh? Yyyyyeah that's going to fly.
    Uh Kirk, trump lessened the rules of engagement taking the gloves off the military. Of course he let the generals run the show. You think he’d do an LBJ and pick bombing runs from maps in the Oval Office. The generals are the ones who know how to do shit. When rules of engagement say don’t shoot till you are shot at everyone is worried about ending up in Leavenworth. Thank god you don’t run shit as you have know idea what you are talking about
    The military wanted those rules in the first place. They found that bombing civilian areas created loads of new recruits for the Iraqi insurgency back when they were bringing freedom to Iraqis so came up with the Obama era setup. Trump needed to come up with something to differentiate himself from Obama to his thick ignorant supporters so they did something counterproductive to do so. If you ever read a newspaper you'd know that there was no real change of pace between the Trump and Obama eras in the operation to take out Isis which was largely being fought by radical Syrian Sunni jihadi groups and the Kurds in Syria and Shiite militias and the Iraqi army in Iraq. But of course you and Lyle know nothing, you're a pair of fucking ignoramuses, people who can be fooled all of the time.

  14. #3434
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,788
    Mentioned
    508 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read what it says thickhead. What actually happened in the words of the officials dealing with it. Trump turned ut not to have any plans secret or otherwise for dealing with Isis and just let the military carry on what they were doing and took the credit for it. And 2020 is a long way away. The election will come down to whoever wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and it'll be decided by the state of the economy in the first six months of 2020.
    Yes "Trump let the military" EXACTLY. Trump didn't hamstring our troops like Obama did. Obama was a horrible President FACT. I'll be watching the debates tonight and tomorrow laughing so hard I'll cry. Everything is going to be free eh? Yyyyyeah that's going to fly.
    Uh Kirk, trump lessened the rules of engagement taking the gloves off the military. Of course he let the generals run the show. You think he’d do an LBJ and pick bombing runs from maps in the Oval Office. The generals are the ones who know how to do shit. When rules of engagement say don’t shoot till you are shot at everyone is worried about ending up in Leavenworth. Thank god you don’t run shit as you have know idea what you are talking about
    The military wanted those rules in the first place. They found that bombing civilian areas created loads of new recruits for the Iraqi insurgency back when they were bringing freedom to Iraqis so came up with the Obama era setup. Trump needed to come up with something to differentiate himself from Obama to his thick ignorant supporters so they did something counterproductive to do so. If you ever read a newspaper you'd know that there was no real change of pace between the Trump and Obama eras in the operation to take out Isis which was largely being fought by radical Syrian Sunni jihadi groups and the Kurds in Syria and Shiite militias and the Iraqi army in Iraq. But of course you and Lyle know nothing, you're a pair of fucking ignoramuses, people who can be fooled all of the time.
    Sure thing

    Who won the debate last night? Feeling confident?Hahaha
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #3435
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,935
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    556
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read what it says thickhead. What actually happened in the words of the officials dealing with it. Trump turned ut not to have any plans secret or otherwise for dealing with Isis and just let the military carry on what they were doing and took the credit for it. And 2020 is a long way away. The election will come down to whoever wins Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and it'll be decided by the state of the economy in the first six months of 2020.
    Yes "Trump let the military" EXACTLY. Trump didn't hamstring our troops like Obama did. Obama was a horrible President FACT. I'll be watching the debates tonight and tomorrow laughing so hard I'll cry. Everything is going to be free eh? Yyyyyeah that's going to fly.
    Uh Kirk, trump lessened the rules of engagement taking the gloves off the military. Of course he let the generals run the show. You think he’d do an LBJ and pick bombing runs from maps in the Oval Office. The generals are the ones who know how to do shit. When rules of engagement say don’t shoot till you are shot at everyone is worried about ending up in Leavenworth. Thank god you don’t run shit as you have know idea what you are talking about
    The military wanted those rules in the first place. They found that bombing civilian areas created loads of new recruits for the Iraqi insurgency back when they were bringing freedom to Iraqis so came up with the Obama era setup. Trump needed to come up with something to differentiate himself from Obama to his thick ignorant supporters so they did something counterproductive to do so. If you ever read a newspaper you'd know that there was no real change of pace between the Trump and Obama eras in the operation to take out Isis which was largely being fought by radical Syrian Sunni jihadi groups and the Kurds in Syria and Shiite militias and the Iraqi army in Iraq. But of course you and Lyle know nothing, you're a pair of fucking ignoramuses, people who can be fooled all of the time.
    Sure thing

    Who won the debate last night? Feeling confident?Hahaha
    Kirk did you really just say the military wanted those rules? Are you actually that stupid? Are you reading mother jones? I bet you never wore a uniform a day in your life. Maybe a Boy Scouts uniform. You could not pass day 1 at Parris island as you are a little bitch. Why don’t you stop by the island and tell the drill sergeants how they want the White House telling them how to train.
    Last edited by walrus; 06-28-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing