Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Donald Trump impressed the entire world at the Davos meeting. Anybody who does not feel inspired by the messages that he gave in his speech simply has no soul or no heart. He is the greatest president the United States has ever had. He is not a politician and that is why he sometimes says things that are not politically correct. He says it the way he sees it. I am so proud of Donald Trump for the wonderful job he has done to become the president of the United States. His message at Davos completely won over anybody with a brain in this world.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Donald Trump impressed the entire world at the Davos meeting. Anybody who does not feel inspired by the messages that he gave in his speech simply has no soul or no heart. He is the greatest president the United States has ever had. He is not a politician and that is why he sometimes says things that are not politically correct. He says it the way he sees it. I am so proud of Donald Trump for the wonderful job he has done to become the president of the United States. His message at Davos completely won over anybody with a brain in this world.
    A billionaires first policy statement in which he reaffirmed his plans to feed the industrial war machine at the expense of human beings. He spent much of it being booed for declaring anyone who questions him purveyors of fake news as he is a politician to his double dealing core. Business and politics have been inseparable for eons and so there is NOTHING new in Trump. He is unique in not just being a puppet bit also a muppet I suppose.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    A billionaires first policy statement in which he reaffirmed his plans to feed the industrial war machine at the expense of human beings. He spent much of it being booed for declaring anyone who questions him purveyors of fake news as he is a politician to his double dealing core. Business and politics have been inseparable for eons and so there is NOTHING new in Trump. He is unique in not just being a puppet bit also a muppet I suppose.
    It is not surprising to me at all that is inspiring message was completely lost on you

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The bathroom at davos sums up the direction we are going

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...ms-values.html

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the most vile and evil and Despicable and disgusting attitude an agenda that I have ever f****** scene and therefore all of Europe should be Nuked as quickly as possible whether it be by the United States or by Russia for by China but all of Europe needs to be nuked because Europe is the evil liberal breeding ground for the satanic waves of agendas that are infecting Humanity all around planet Earth.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the most vile and evil and Despicable and disgusting attitude an agenda that I have ever f****** scene and therefore all of Europe should be Nuked as quickly as possible whether it be by the United States or by Russia for by China but all of Europe needs to be nuked because Europe is the evil liberal breeding ground for the satanic waves of agendas that are infecting Humanity all around planet Earth.
    Many disabled toilets are unisex. Have been for years, the same as changing rooms for babies. It's just one room not a shared space. It seems it's not only tissues with which you have issues.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Many disabled toilets are unisex. Have been for years, the same as changing rooms for babies. It's just one room not a shared space. It seems it's not only tissues with which you have issues.
    I think u missed the part that says gender identity, hasn't said that for years

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly

El Kabong Guest

Shot:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand

Chaser:

Where you at Kirk? Kirkdawg where you at?!?!?!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama should be lynched

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama should be lynched
    Probably not the brightest thing you've posted. Still mad over Madonna eh? I believe ex Presidents are still under Secret service protection for reasons.

El Kabong Guest

Author of Yahoo News Article Used to Obtain FISA Warrant on Trump Campaign Was Secretly Working With DNC
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...y-working-dnc/

Gowdy implies Clinton friend Blumenthal fed information to Steele
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...clinton-395929

Not a good look at all really

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Obama should be lynched
    Probably not the brightest thing you've posted. Still mad over Madonna eh? I believe ex Presidents are still under Secret service protection for reasons.
    I think when u say should it doesn't count, if u day I will, it's ok. Also, he didn't suggest anyone else specifically do it, still, he should be banned ( hint, hint)

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Obama should be lynched
    I think when u say should it doesn't count, if u day I will, it's ok. Also, he didn't suggest anyone else specifically do it, still, he should be banned ( hint, hint)
    Hence forth anyone repeatedly calling for or suggesting individual posters be banned should expect to be banned first. The severity and consistency of said offences may also result in but not restricted to..a permanent name change through random drawing.."Twinkie" currently tops the list, an avatar change to the hottest meme of the day or simply a pic of a cat shitting with the backdrop of a majestic sunset..who doesn't love sunsets.. and restriction to posting only on the Spam board. Anyone requesting it in a PM will be banned twice, or just have their PM made public surrounded by this guy ..this guy ..a half dozen of these .

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus is right. Should and could and would and May and Might are called modals, sometimes known as conditionals, depending on which grammar one consults.

Conditionals are used in unreal situations, for example: he could have gotten the job if he had not forgotten to shake the interviewer's hand.

In reality he did not get the job but he simply could have gotten the job IF HE HAD SHAKEN THE INTERVIEWERS HAND. The same goes with the word should which is also a modal or a conditional depending on which grammatical terminology you prefer

Now in the United States treason is punishable by Death. That is definitely the law. There is ample evidence to support that Obama has committed treason on many levels. At no time did I say that someone should not be tried in a court of law by a jury of his or her peers. Now in the strictly conditional sense using the modal should, I think it is quite fair to say that conditionally if a person commits treason then they should AS PRESCRIBED BY US LAW be lynched or if you prefer the modern sense lethally injected I think that is the most modern method being used nowadays as the electric chair may only still be used in Alabama I believe.

A terroristic threat is defined by it's clear personal and willful intent or threat. For example if a person says that he is definitely going to hunt someone down and kill them then that is a terroristic threat.

@walrus has correctly nailed the grammatical differential on this topic.

Thread Information