Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 249 of 556 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election
    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...up-during-2016

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...wYDEV8.twitter

....and again....we'll see what happens

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    "Drain the swamp" . How did so many eat that gar'bage up. This man is standing center swamp neck deep in a bottomless canoe paddling frantically ffs. The gimmick has run it's course.
    All the financial regulators run by bank lobbyists. The DOD run by a defence contrator lobbyist who replaced another defence contractor lobbyist/employee. Interior run by a coal lobbyist/energy by an oil lobbyist (might have them the wrong way round). Eugene Scalia running the depatment of Labor ffs.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/trump-...or-department/

I'm missing some obvious ones I know. Oh yeah, health lobbysit lawyers now working for the trump administration in court trying to shut Obamacare down and basically running department of health. In related news healthcare sector profits went up 23% year on year this year. 23% profit increase in a year. Impressive. I'm forgetting others.
    The consistent obfuscation of a co-equal branch of Government is enough for me now. The stripping of allocated funds for this asinine vanity project of a wall. We have elected official not Kings or dime store mafia dons. What is unfolding and coming to light is corruption and an abuse of power. And the last thing anyone should want is this shat show Impeachment. It's not a celebration. No one should clap. It's a damn shame and embarrassment is what it is.
    It is unbelievable but what do you do? He's a one man crime wave. The day after he thinks he avoided any sanction for trying to rig the 2016 election he gets on the phone and starts trying to rig the 2020 election. He's more and more out of control. If he gets found not guilty in the Senate trial as is likely (GOP senators are not going to vote to get themselves primaried and out of a job) he's only going to get worse anyway. But what do you do? Just let endless lawbreaking come to light and not do anything about it? In two and a half years he's turned the country into a banana republic. What's left of the apparatus of the rule of law has to do what it can to try and maintain the rule of law even though it won't be successful.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Kirk I can tell you and I can tell you and I know you won't believe me, you've no good reason to which is why I've stopped trying to convince you and I've just said "We'll see what happens". So as far as impeachment goes "We'll see what happens" as far as illegality "we'll see what happens".

What I see is a rabid bunch of people who are absolutely blinded by emotion (which the mainstream media has whipped them up into a frenzy over) and they cannot seem to understand the irony over what they are angry about because Democrats have tried to obtain dirt on Trump from Russia, from Ukraine, from anyone really...and as per usual with the media and Democrats this kind of shit hasn't been discussed AT ALL so don't get upset when I bring it up, it's not deflection, by all means let's discuss Trump and Zelenskiy's phone chat but if what they discussed is illegal then gee I guess we had better take a look at some other things along with that as they more than fit the bill. As for the transcript of the call being only a partial, a "selectively edited memorandum" of the call then I guess you had better look a bit closer at the whistleblower report

That whistleblower report....allow me to put it to music....

heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend

Firsthand accounts matter and I'm afraid Kirkland, that the over eager the over emotional Democrats have been tricked into this. This impeachment push, sure Trump gets people upset because they're programmed to hate him (when did that start by the way?), but there's going to come a time when the cards need to be laid on the table and truth and facts need to be presented and at that time you better hope that the Democrats have what they claim to have, I'm of the belief they don't have shit at all but the reason they're in the fullcourt press is because they hold a lot of guilt on their side which is provable I hate to tell you. Now you can call me names and be upset, but I'm just stating my opinion from information I've seen/heard/read.

This impeachment push is great for spotlight hogs like AOC (so she thinks) in safe districts, but the Democrat reps in red states face a troubling future with this and quite frankly there's 0 way the Senate votes 2/3rds to convict....it's almost like certain people (AOC) never took a civics class. And even if Trump was impeached AND convicted, then you have President Mike Pence...is that going to help ease the tensions? I doubt it. The timing of this, should it get to actual impeachment proceedings means Trump has basically stolen the thunder of the Democrat Primaries and that once again it's FREE PRESS for Trump and you saw how well that worked last time.

I don't want you to get upset with me because of my own personal views...but I'd keep the champagne on ice
    Some points on the above.

Firstly, you never do "tell me" or try to "convince me" of anything. You just mutter darkly about all the earth shattering events that are about to befall these deep state Democrats but you never actually say what is going to happen or what these deep state people are supposed to have done. All you ever say is "we'll see". You don't have the balls to actually spell it out.

Secondly, as the Democrats did try and get dirt on Trump from Ukraine (and there was dirt to get, his jailed campaign manager was working there being funded by Russia to get the pro-Russian candidate elected and refuses to testify as to Trump's involvement with Ukraine/Russia and this is just one Trump/Ukraine issue) they did this through a law firm legally. That's why what the Democrats did in the 2016 election campaign hasn't been discussed AT ALL. They did not use the power of the US presidency and $350 million of taxpayer money to run an extortion scheme on a tiny country fighting a war against Russia at the time. That's seriously illegal Lyle.

Thirdly, hearsay. So far every part of the whistleblower complaint has been verified by the White House. The content of the call, the attempt at the coverup by hiding a summary of the actual transcript in a top secret server. There are also a bunch of named senior White House officials who have first hand knowledge of these events. They could all be subpoenaed to testify under oath about their first hand knowledge. Seeing as they'd be able to give first hand accounts, would you support them testifying if Trump tries to block their testimony?

And the subsequent posts about Democratic/Obama administration interactions with Ukraine. I'm not sure how official US government actions done in public by the relevant legislators/politicians/diplomats through the proper channels in accordance with the law and stated US public policy are in any way equivalent to the US president secretly bypassing the US government and using his office, hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer money and his personal lawyer to secretly run an covert extortion scheme on a vulnerable small country in an attempt to force them to fabricate a criminal case against his main political rival and subvert the democratic process to rig the 2020 presidential election and then illegally try and cover it up. It's not really the same thing, is it. Can you see the difference?

If this was a legal case, if Trump was able to be indicted for this and it wasn't a political process where the jury and judges are Republican senators, it would be the open and shuttiest of open and shut cases. Trump is the main instigator in the whole thing and he's bang to rights. It's a scandal like no other. It's like Nixon got caught personally breaking into the Watergate Hotel to try and get dirt on his election opponent.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a matter of time until the whistleblower's identity becomes public. When it does the senior people who told him this happened and were actual witnesses won't be far behind. I wonder how Trump will react when the Democrats try and subpoena them. He's already said they should be executed. That doesn't sound like the reaction of an innocent man to me.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tweet from Rep. Adam Schiff August 28th:
    "Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent.

It doesn’t take a stable genius to see the magnitude of this conflict.

Or how destructive it is to our national security."

Top response is from....

Alexandra Chalupa (DNC operative and Ukranian-American who attempted to dig up dirt on Trump in 2016) and she says:
    "I have a lot of information on this topic, Congressman. Well documented information that may be of use to your Committee, including coordination of the Trump administration and the Russian Federation to target American citizens and obstruct justice."

This tweet by Rep. Schiff is from 2 weeks BEFORE Congress was notified about the existence of such a complaint.

...but hey we'll see what happens.
    Do you know how Schiff knew about this? Because Giuliani was boasting about doing it months before that.

Giuliani spearheaded the effort, holding numerous meetings with Ukrainians to demand the investigations. Far from disguising his role, Giuliani went out of his way to advertise it. “We’re meddling in an investigation … because that information will be very, very helpful to my client,” he boasted to the New York Timesin May. The intended audience for his confession was likely Zelensky. The Ukrainian president, after all, needed to understand that this intermittently coherent cable-news shouting head, who did not hold a government job of any kind, did in fact speak on behalf of the world’s most powerful person.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...peachment.html

Far too big to fit on your little shelf Lyle but the article explains the whole thing pretty well and some of you will find it worth reading.

El Kabong Guest

"Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent.

Top response is from....

Alexandra Chalupa (DNC operative and Ukranian-American who attempted to dig up dirt on Trump in 2016) and she says:
    "I have a lot of information on this topic, Congressman. Well documented information that may be of use to your Committee, including coordination of the Trump administration and the Russian Federation to target American citizens and obstruct justice."

This tweet by Rep. Schiff is from 2 weeks BEFORE Congress was notified about the existence of such a complaint.

Do you know how Schiff knew about this? Because Giuliani was boasting about doing it months before that.

Giuliani spearheaded the effort, holding numerous meetings with Ukrainians to demand the investigations. Far from disguising his role, Giuliani went out of his way to advertise it. “We’re meddling in an investigation … because that information will be very, very helpful to my client,” he boasted to the New York Timesin May. The intended audience for his confession was likely Zelensky. The Ukrainian president, after all, needed to understand that this intermittently coherent cable-news shouting head, who did not hold a government job of any kind, did in fact speak on behalf of the world’s most powerful person.

Far too big to fit on your little shelf Lyle but the article explains the whole thing pretty well and some of you will find it worth reading.
    What fits on my shelf is that The US and Ukraine have this little 'Treaty of Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters' put in place by Bill Clinton.

But hey, you keep thinking that THIS TIME you've really got Drumpf dead to rights.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 09-30-2019 at 05:02 PM.

El Kabong Guest

AG Barr was recently in Italy

I wonder what he found there......perhaps that Joseph Mifsud was a CIA asset. Oh and speaking of the CIA:

White House Admits CIA Director Brennan Was "Secretly" In Kiev
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...-secretly-kiev

Also if the TRUTH is out there, IF you've really got the goods....

Why lie? "He was being sarcastic" "it's parody" It's LYING because it's always been a lie from the very start (What start? Where? We'll find that out too) and as we've gone along the lies upon lies upon lies it's starting to get harder to keep track and tell a cohesive story.

Everything will unravel, it'll all fall apart and when it starts to I'd imagine HRC will be a surprise late entrant to the 2020 race....she certainly could be and the media will certainly hype up the hell out of her. And by the way you don't hear much about what I've posted here in the press on account of the fact they are and were complicit in it.

No scandals for Obama? Boy oh boy is that ever going to change

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Top response is from....

What fits on my shelf is that The US and Ukraine have this little 'Treaty of Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters' put in place by Bill Clinton.

But hey, you keep thinking that THIS TIME you've really got Drumpf dead to rights.
    antastic Lyle, you learnt a fact. It turns out there is an established legal procedure for criminal matters concerning America and Ukraine. The procedures and protocols for dealing with any criminal matters between these two countries are codified in this treaty and in other agreements. When a criminal matter in one country becomes an issue in the other country, the country has an agreed upon legal procedure to follow to deal with the matter, in America's case involving the State Department and the FBI.

And of course Trump didn't use the correct legal procedures. He sent his personal lawyer to Ukraine and Fox News is now reporting two other lawyers, two Fox news crackpots and frequent Hannity guests who were also working "off the books" and working for Trump directly:

Rudy Giuliani was not the only attorney trying to get damaging information on Joe Biden from Ukrainian officials, and President Trump’s decision to withhold aid from Ukraine this summer was made in spite of several federal agencies supporting the aid, Fox News’ Chris Wallace revealed on "Fox News Sunday."
    In addition to Giuliani, Washington, D.C., lawyers Joe DiGenova and his wife, Victoria Toensing, worked alongside the former New York City mayor. According to a top U.S. official, the three attorneys were working "off the books" -- not within the Trump administration -- and only the president knows the details of their work.

[...]

Fox News has learned that the Pentagon, State Department and National Security Council were “unanimous” in supporting the aid to Ukraine, and that Trump acted alone in withholding the aid over the summer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giu...-ukraine-probe

Chris Wallace reported this morning on Fox News that two other names you’ll know have been working with Rudy Giuliani on his mission to strong-arm Ukraine into intervening in the 2020 election and help exonerate Paul Manafort: the husband and wife team of Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing. The two are frequent Hannity guests and at various points have been reported to be either joining or working with the President’s legal team. In this sense, working with Giuliani — the President’s so-called “private lawyer” — makes a fair amount of sense.
    But there’s a bit more to this.

As I noted yesterday, material that has been surfacing from The Hill’s “opinion” reporter John Solomon and then echoed by Giuliani seems to originate with one of Ukraine’s richest and most powerful oligarchs who is a former business partner of Paul Manafort and had to flee Ukraine after the overthrow of pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych in 2014. He is in Austria, fighting extradition to the United States to face bribery charges.
    His name is Dimtry Firtash.
    Viktor Shokin is the “fired prosecutor” at the center of all these stories. As part of Firtash’s effort to avoid extradition from Austria to the United States, he asked Shokin to swear out the affidavit in which Shokin accuses Biden of getting him fired to protect his son Hunter. (There is no evidence any of this happened. There was no investigation of Hunter Biden or the company on whose board he sat at the time Shokin was fired.)
    So to review, former Manafort business partner Firtash asks Shokin to swear out an affidavit in which he accuses Biden. The affidavit quickly gets into the hands of Giuliani and Solomon. And who just recently went to work for Firtash’s legal team? None other than diGenova and Toensing, as reported just this week by the Kyiv Post and other publications.

So the duo who we now learned has been working on behalf of the President with Rudy Giuliani to extort the Ukrainian government just signed on to represent the oligarch behind the affidavit in which the disgraced prosecutor says Joe Biden got him fired. And yes, the oligarch who got booted from Ukraine in 2014 is a former business partner of Paul Manafort.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ng-into-view-2

Just yesterday Trump threatened the whistleblower, accused some of his top aides of treason, demanded a House Chair be interrogated on suspicion of treason and threatened to foment a civil war if he's removed from office. There's months of this shit to go yet.

F

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AG Barr was recently in Italy

I wonder what he found there......perhaps that Joseph Mifsud was a CIA asset. Oh and speaking of the CIA:

White House Admits CIA Director Brennan Was "Secretly" In Kiev
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...-secretly-kiev

Also if the TRUTH is out there, IF you've really got the goods....

Why lie? "He was being sarcastic" "it's parody" It's LYING because it's always been a lie from the very start (What start? Where? We'll find that out too) and as we've gone along the lies upon lies upon lies it's starting to get harder to keep track and tell a cohesive story.

Everything will unravel, it'll all fall apart and when it starts to I'd imagine HRC will be a surprise late entrant to the 2020 race....she certainly could be and the media will certainly hype up the hell out of her. And by the way you don't hear much about what I've posted here in the press on account of the fact they are and were complicit in it.

No scandals for Obama? Boy oh boy is that ever going to change
    Could you actually write down whatever it is you're claiming about Schiff or Democratic wrongdoing here please. Don't have time to watch videos.

Also, too, spell out exactly what you think is going to happen to Obama and Hillary and so on. What are these Obama scandals Lyle? Of course you're too chickenshit to do this.

El Kabong Guest

Could you actually write down whatever it is you're claiming about Schiff or Democratic wrongdoing here please. Don't have time to watch videos.

Also, too, spell out exactly what you think is going to happen to Obama and Hillary and so on. What are these Obama scandals Lyle? Of course you're too chickenshit to do this.
    Well there's a great deal going on with Schiff and I'm not informed on ALL of it, but the best parts are the blatant hypocrisy like when 2 Russian radio show hosts attempted to sell Schiff "kompromat" on Trump which was greatly amusing to me. Then there's the whole Schiff relationship with Ukrainian oligarch Igor Pasternak http://politicalpartytime.org/party/34974/.....and then of course later there might be something or another about the Standard Hotel, nothing to be worried about I'm sure.

How am I supposed to know what will ultimately happen to Obama and Hillary? This whole deal is kind of new territory for America...all the tyrants we've dealt with before were from OUTSIDE.

But the deal is this...this impeachment, the Russiagate theories and now the Ukrainegate theories "Trump's controlled by Russia! No no wait he's asking for quid pro quo with Ukraine!!! No he's starting World War 3!! No he's letting North Korea nuke us all!!! No he's a mad man!! No he's an idiot!!! He speaks in code!!!! Trump hacked the election!!! Trump was in cahoots with Wikileaks!!!!"....I mean 100% of all that bullshit really dates back to Benghazi and you'll say "OMG here we go again with the damned Benghazi and the emails and the everything all over again, she was found innocent" and that's fine, you can certainly feel that way, but I'm telling you why things are as they are.

#1 Hillary was guilty of a whole hell of a lot and a lot of strings were pulled and favors called in to get her off the hook. Also as much was done to put guilt on/find guilt in Trump and Trump's campaign.

#2 They got her off the hook thinking she'd be President then everything could be whitewashed like the Clintons always do

#3 When did the investigation (or was it counterintelligence There IS a large difference) Start on Trump? What's the reason it starts? Who does it start with?

#4 She lost the election and in a panic they went into CYA mode and then we've got all these allegations on Russia some of which are now being overturned for example General Flynn is looking less likely to be sunk by this, and I'm thinking important information on George Papadopolous will be released soon which is going to show his innocence it'll likely be recordings of conversations with Mifsud and/or a deposition of Mifsud by authorities in Italy.

#5 There's 0 firsthand evidence of Russia hacking the DNC servers thanks to CrowdStrike (remember that name?) cofounded by Dmitri Alperovitch (wow, that's an interesting name, I wonder where he's from ). Now the hacking, maybe it WAS Russia or given the Wikileaks drops of Vault 7 information it could have been the CIA to make it LOOK like Russia that's a bit in the weeds at present and I'm no oracle. But it's worrisome that the FBI wasn't seeking firsthand knowledge. I know I know you'll tell me "They wouldn't do anything with the physical servers! They only need copies!!!" and I'm telling YOU the fucking FBI don't fuck around with people, they'd take the full fucking servers. If it was you or me that alleged this they wouldn't take "Oh, our friends at CrowdStrike said _____" the FBI would say "Oh well that's nice, we'll be taking your servers now" ditto with the broken phones and deleted emails....the FBI have a rigorous by the book procedure and HRC got every benefit of the doubt (as planned)

I mean you press me for a lot and for specifics and that's fine. I know bits and pieces, it'll eventually all play out for us I am sure. You mock me a great deal about what I've posted in here...the tide seems to be shifting though and you seem more easily upset and displeased....sorry dude General Michael Flynn is going to be released and the conviction/plea overturned, Joseph Mifsud is going to be outed as an Intelligence asset of the WEST (not Russia), exculpatory evidence will be uncovered, and where that means Hillary and Obama end up...I don't know, I hope a military tribunal, but October should be a whirlwind of activity so I'm sure you'll take the time to abuse me.

The wheels of justice will soon spin in a way you won't expect because you're not listening to me and hey I apologize because it's a shit ton of information and I don't have 100% of everything correct, but I'm telling you if the left think they have Trump on the ropes AT ALL they're dead wrong, this impeachment is going to backfire so badly on them.

El Kabong Guest

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446
    Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Hmmm dated....hmmm 01/11/2017

Oh dear

Steele Identified Russian Dossier Sources, Notes Reveal
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/s...te-department/
    Christopher Steele told a State Department official a former Russian spy chief and a top Kremlin adviser were involved in an operation to collect compromising information on Donald Trump.
    The State Department official’s notes also indicate Steele claimed the Russians, Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislav Surkov, were “sources” for the dossier.
    There is no evidence the compromising material mentioned in the dossier actually exists, raising questions about whether Steele was given disinformation.
    Trubnikov, the former head of the SVR, also has links to Stefan Halper, an FBI informant who had contact with the Trump campaign

.....oh dear

British intelligence passed Trump associates' communications with Russians on to US counterparts
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/polit...nce/index.html

Waaaaaaaaiiiiiit a second.....foreign collusion is bad right? RIIIIIGHT RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT??

I wonder if the IG report will have anything about extensive spying on the Trump campaign done in conjunction with foreign governments

But hey go ahead, impeach.....we'll see where this goes.....WEEEEEEEEEE

El Kabong Guest

Amazingly the Whistleblower never heard ANYTHING firsthand...and the guidelines are changed to suit that just a few days before the report was filed and specifically added to these changes was the PRESIDENT of the United States when the guidelines had been specifically for current and/or former Intelligence officials.

Things that make you go...

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t think this rises to high crimes and misdemeanors. This really isn’t good now Trump is on the defense. I said a long time ago, actually as soon as he took office that trump would be impeached, not removed from office but impeached. The Dems were talking about it before he was sworn in. The way Schiff acted like he was reading off the transcript and said all that fake shit kinda sums it up.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I don’t think this rises to high crimes and misdemeanors. This really isn’t good now Trump is on the defense. I said a long time ago, actually as soon as he took office that trump would be impeached, not removed from office but impeached. The Dems were talking about it before he was sworn in. The way Schiff acted like he was reading off the transcript and said all that fake shit kinda sums it up.
    What is the difference between impeached and removed? Can he still carry on if he is impeached?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    What is the difference between impeached and removed? Can he still carry on if he is impeached?
    Impeachment is just a levelling of a charge. 2/3rds vote of the Senate is needed for removal. We're currently at an impeachment inquiry which is the Democrats just trying how to figure out how to deal with Trump in the manner which least harms their political futures.

Trump is still polling quite well considering 90+% negative coverage.

IF he's impeached the process will overshadow the Democrat primary too.

Thread Information