123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Could you actually write down whatever it is you're claiming about Schiff or Democratic wrongdoing here please. Don't have time to watch videos.

Also, too, spell out exactly what you think is going to happen to Obama and Hillary and so on. What are these Obama scandals Lyle? Of course you're too chickenshit to do this.
    Well there's a great deal going on with Schiff and I'm not informed on ALL of it, but the best parts are the blatant hypocrisy like when 2 Russian radio show hosts attempted to sell Schiff "kompromat" on Trump which was greatly amusing to me. Then there's the whole Schiff relationship with Ukrainian oligarch Igor Pasternak http://politicalpartytime.org/party/34974/.....and then of course later there might be something or another about the Standard Hotel, nothing to be worried about I'm sure.

How am I supposed to know what will ultimately happen to Obama and Hillary? This whole deal is kind of new territory for America...all the tyrants we've dealt with before were from OUTSIDE.

But the deal is this...this impeachment, the Russiagate theories and now the Ukrainegate theories "Trump's controlled by Russia! No no wait he's asking for quid pro quo with Ukraine!!! No he's starting World War 3!! No he's letting North Korea nuke us all!!! No he's a mad man!! No he's an idiot!!! He speaks in code!!!! Trump hacked the election!!! Trump was in cahoots with Wikileaks!!!!"....I mean 100% of all that bullshit really dates back to Benghazi and you'll say "OMG here we go again with the damned Benghazi and the emails and the everything all over again, she was found innocent" and that's fine, you can certainly feel that way, but I'm telling you why things are as they are.

#1 Hillary was guilty of a whole hell of a lot and a lot of strings were pulled and favors called in to get her off the hook. Also as much was done to put guilt on/find guilt in Trump and Trump's campaign.

#2 They got her off the hook thinking she'd be President then everything could be whitewashed like the Clintons always do

#3 When did the investigation (or was it counterintelligence There IS a large difference) Start on Trump? What's the reason it starts? Who does it start with?

#4 She lost the election and in a panic they went into CYA mode and then we've got all these allegations on Russia some of which are now being overturned for example General Flynn is looking less likely to be sunk by this, and I'm thinking important information on George Papadopolous will be released soon which is going to show his innocence it'll likely be recordings of conversations with Mifsud and/or a deposition of Mifsud by authorities in Italy.

#5 There's 0 firsthand evidence of Russia hacking the DNC servers thanks to CrowdStrike (remember that name?) cofounded by Dmitri Alperovitch (wow, that's an interesting name, I wonder where he's from ). Now the hacking, maybe it WAS Russia or given the Wikileaks drops of Vault 7 information it could have been the CIA to make it LOOK like Russia that's a bit in the weeds at present and I'm no oracle. But it's worrisome that the FBI wasn't seeking firsthand knowledge. I know I know you'll tell me "They wouldn't do anything with the physical servers! They only need copies!!!" and I'm telling YOU the fucking FBI don't fuck around with people, they'd take the full fucking servers. If it was you or me that alleged this they wouldn't take "Oh, our friends at CrowdStrike said _____" the FBI would say "Oh well that's nice, we'll be taking your servers now" ditto with the broken phones and deleted emails....the FBI have a rigorous by the book procedure and HRC got every benefit of the doubt (as planned)

I mean you press me for a lot and for specifics and that's fine. I know bits and pieces, it'll eventually all play out for us I am sure. You mock me a great deal about what I've posted in here...the tide seems to be shifting though and you seem more easily upset and displeased....sorry dude General Michael Flynn is going to be released and the conviction/plea overturned, Joseph Mifsud is going to be outed as an Intelligence asset of the WEST (not Russia), exculpatory evidence will be uncovered, and where that means Hillary and Obama end up...I don't know, I hope a military tribunal, but October should be a whirlwind of activity so I'm sure you'll take the time to abuse me.

The wheels of justice will soon spin in a way you won't expect because you're not listening to me and hey I apologize because it's a shit ton of information and I don't have 100% of everything correct, but I'm telling you if the left think they have Trump on the ropes AT ALL they're dead wrong, this impeachment is going to backfire so badly on them.
    Schiff as far as I'm aware has not tried to extort a foreign country via hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes to fabricate evidence against a political rival. I fail to see any hypocrisy here. And a Ukraiinian businessman based in America for twenty years held a fundraiser for him!

Ah Benghazi. I remember you started off claiming you personally knew some pilot who told you Obama had ordered air crews to stand down instead of heading to Benghazi. After eight ( Benghazi investigations you were reduced to arguing about talking points on a Sunday political show as the only thing the GOP were still claiming was an issue. Every single bullshit claim they originally made was disproved by their own investigations.

1 and 2. Who are "they" who got Hillary off the hook for nonexistent crimes?

3. Here's the predicate for the Trump-Russia investigation.

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/st...77842634645504

4. Flynn and Papadopulos are both on tape lying to the FBI. They both admitted their guilt. The judge in Flynn's trial told him "you sold your country out" and has told him to provide more information on other crimes to the FBI or face a jail sentence.

5. 25 Russians have been indicted for hacking the DNC servers and similar crimes. The FBI has enough proof to establish their guilt beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. This has fallen off your little shelf -- you lost a hundred dollars betting that this wasn't the case when it was already a matter of public record you fucking idiot.

And you've added some more claims I can bookmark to go along with the ones you already made which include but are not limited to:

Hillary Clinton is ABSOLUTELY guilty of numerous FELONIES

Charges will come eventually, who for but Huber will be the one doing the charging.

LOL, Rod Rosenstein apparently isn't a very smart fellow, he's a deputy AG who is only around for an EXTREMELY specific reason....Sessions is going to come back to this with a vengeance.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens to McCain and Huma...not sure Chelsea has been discussed at all.

President Trump has the:
    1. Original IG unredacted report
    2. Modified IG unredacted report [RR version]
    3. Modified IG redacted report [RR version]
    4. IG summary notes re: obstruction(s) to obtain select info (classified)

#3 was the IG report that was released 6/14/2018...we've already had doubts cast over how good that report is and slowly but surely we'll be seeing the other reports which will indeed uncover wrongdoing by Rod Rosenstein because Rod Rosenstein was involved in criminal activities and then he tried to cover that up....not going to be good for him going forward.

Sealed indictments...sealed, unreleased, criminals in the crosshairs aren't arrested yet got it?

H.R. McMaster was also a Trump appointee but he was a part of the swamp, again you're looking at this through the lens of "Republican = Good for Trump and Democrat = Bad for Trump" that's not necessarily the case here. Bad actors are bad actors Republican, Democrat, whatever.

The Rothschilds certainly are a big part of the "conspiracy", you can pretty much tie them to every single modern day war the world over. Regardless of whether or not that reporter is related to THE family his piece was a whole lot of nothing.

That is the important stuff and yeah this past IG report will be investigated, we will soon find out that not only were certain things redacted but ROD ROSENSTEIN scrubbed a few things himself, this will then lead to the original unredacted Rod Rosenstein report and then the original report which will be damning. Peter Strzok will be called to testify eventually, he's going to be a cooperating witness and will not invoke his 5th amendment right.

It's going to be glorious....of course the media is going to kick things up a few billion notches (the media over react?!?! NEVER) and yeah Kirkland will be doing a happy dance because the media will directly mention Q/QAnon and call it a "conspiracy theory"......we'll see about how much of a "theory" it actually is.

Rod Rosenstein is going to be called before Congress, he's going to be grilled, it's going to be bad, and it's going to bring up a lot more questions.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446
    Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Hmmm dated....hmmm 01/11/2017

Oh dear

Steele Identified Russian Dossier Sources, Notes Reveal
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/s...te-department/
    Christopher Steele told a State Department official a former Russian spy chief and a top Kremlin adviser were involved in an operation to collect compromising information on Donald Trump.
    The State Department official’s notes also indicate Steele claimed the Russians, Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislav Surkov, were “sources” for the dossier.
    There is no evidence the compromising material mentioned in the dossier actually exists, raising questions about whether Steele was given disinformation.
    Trubnikov, the former head of the SVR, also has links to Stefan Halper, an FBI informant who had contact with the Trump campaign

.....oh dear

British intelligence passed Trump associates' communications with Russians on to US counterparts
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/polit...nce/index.html

Waaaaaaaaiiiiiit a second.....foreign collusion is bad right? RIIIIIGHT RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT??

I wonder if the IG report will have anything about extensive spying on the Trump campaign done in conjunction with foreign governments

But hey go ahead, impeach.....we'll see where this goes.....WEEEEEEEEEE
    es, the Ukrainian government wanted eveybody to know that Paul Manafort had been working for Putin to try and install a Putin puppet as Ukrainian PM. They wanted everybody to see the illegal payments to him and that he was still being paid by Putin's regime when he was running the trump election campaign. Again this was all done in the open and nobody said a word about it at the time. It was not a covert attempt to extort a foreign government to fabricate evidence against a political rival using hundreds of millions of American taxpayer dollars as a bribe. See the difference?

And Christopher Steele is a credible source now then Lyle? Steele said the Russians had compromising information on Trump and were then working with his campaign to get their asset elected. I'm pleased we both agree on this.

And yes, British intelligence passed on evidence of illegal Trump campaign collusion with Russians. This is evidence of criminality in the Trump campaign not evidence of criminaility in British intelligence.
    Y

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazingly the Whistleblower never heard ANYTHING firsthand...and the guidelines are changed to suit that just a few days before the report was filed and specifically added to these changes was the PRESIDENT of the United States when the guidelines had been specifically for current and/or former Intelligence officials.

Things that make you go...
    This isn't true. It's a bullshit claim that the GOP are repeating because they've got no actual facts on their side here. Not only is it bullshit that the form was changed but it turns out the whistleblower did indeed have first hand information. And we know this because the trump-appointed IG just came out and said so:

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1178797071517786112

https://twitter.com/kpoulsen/status/1177734528833445888

El Kabong Guest

Oh gee where to start? I seem to have struck several nerves of yours....dear dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Schiff as far as I'm aware has not tried to extort a foreign country via hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes to fabricate evidence against a political rival.
    How has Trump attempted to extort? Schiff sought dirt from foreigners on Trump....or is that only bad when Trump does it as President protected by a treaty with Ukraine put in place by Bill Clinton? Asking for a friend

Oh the crimes are QUITE real and they were listed out by James Comey but with that odd caveat of "No reasonable prosecutor would charge" & "intent" like the FBI gives a single fuck about intent...also If you can determine the intent of destroying evidence subpoenaed by the FBI then you're pretty dense and Comey is certainly that. But let's see who got her off: Obama, Lynch, Comey mainly there might be others.

So Australia informed the US government about WikiLeaks emails days after they were released for public consumption? Or is this in regards to Western Intelligence Asset Joseph Mifsud trying to reel Papadopolous in with the bait of "Psst hey the Russians have Hillary's emails"? Either way kinda odd...here I was thinking that Steele dossier had something to do with this investigation and it was an investigation? I thought it was "counter intelligence"? Can't be both my man.

Love the pic of Asha with Mueller too, it wasn't unnoticed.

#4: I'm sorry what's the most recent with Gen. Flynn's case? There will be more coming out in regard to both the good General and Papadopolous....EXCULPATORY

25 Russians have been indicted for hacking the DNC servers and similar crimes.
    Yyyyeah and where are they exactly? In jail? On trial? Oh no, they're not even in the country and nor will they ever be....how very convenient to just have that to say though.

I'll address the stuff I said in another post specifically. Only the best for you.

El Kabong Guest

es, the Ukrainian government wanted eveybody to know that Paul Manafort had been working for Putin to try and install a Putin puppet as Ukrainian PM. They wanted everybody to see the illegal payments to him and that he was still being paid by Putin's regime when he was running the trump election campaign. Again this was all done in the open and nobody said a word about it at the time. It was not a covert attempt to extort a foreign government to fabricate evidence against a political rival using hundreds of millions of American taxpayer dollars as a bribe. See the difference?

And Christopher Steele is a credible source now then Lyle? Steele said the Russians had compromising information on Trump and were then working with his campaign to get their asset elected. I'm pleased we both agree on this.

And yes, British intelligence passed on evidence of illegal Trump campaign collusion with Russians. This is evidence of criminality in the Trump campaign not evidence of criminaility in British intelligence.
    Y
    There you go doing that weird thing again dd
    O

Anywho...

You scream "Paul Manafort!!!!" and I'll just say "John Podesta" but I'll also add in as a bonus for you The Clinton Foundation and then I'll add in Uranium One/Rosatom and Bill Clinton's speech for Renaissance Capital which netted him a cool $500,000 and that's not counting the hundreds of millions of dollars of bribes The Clinton Foundation brought in making that deal happen.

Oh dear I believe you've misread me...no Christopher Steele is the farthest thing from a "credible source" I'm afraid
    Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rge-unverifie/
    Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Mr. Steele has not spoken publicly about his disputed opposition research project, but for the first time he is being forced to talk in a London court through his attorneys.

Mr. Steele’s court filing portrays him as a victim of Fusion GPS — the Washington firm that hired him with money from a Hillary Clinton backer.

Fusion specializes in opposition research for Democrats and circulated the Steele dossier among reporters in an effort to injure the Trump candidacy and presidency. Mr. Steele said he never authorized Fusion to do that.

Oh no.....aww that's a real shame.

What evidence of "illegal Trump campaign collusion with Russia"? I see lots of spooks planted to try and make it SEEM like there was smoke but I see no fire. Mifsud Western asset, Downer Aussie with connections in UK...where's the beef dude?

El Kabong Guest

This isn't true. It's a bullshit claim that the GOP are repeating because they've got no actual facts on their side here. Not only is it bullshit that the form was changed but it turns out the whistleblower did indeed have first hand information. And we know this because the trump-appointed IG just came out and said so:

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1178797071517786112

https://twitter.com/kpoulsen/status/1177734528833445888
    Yeah, about that...

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Docum...Complaints.pdf

Shot
    In order to find an urgent concern “credible,” the IC IG must be in
    possession of reliable, first-hand information. The IC IG cannot transmit
    information via the ICWPA based on an employee’s second-hand
    knowledge of wrongdoing. This includes information received from
    another person, such as when a fellow employee informs you that he/she
    witnessed some type of wrongdoing. (Anyone with first-hand knowledge
    of the allegations may file a disclosure in writing directly with the IC IG.)
    Similarly, speculation about the existence of wrongdoing does not provide
    sufficient basis to meet the statutory requirements of the ICWPA. If you
    think wrongdoing took place, but can provide nothing more than secondhand or unsubstantiated assertions, IC IG will not be able to process the
    complaint or information for submission as an ICWPA.

Chaser
    The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is
    the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018, which went into effect before
    Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence
    Community on May 29, 2018, following his swearing in as the Inspector General of the
    Intelligence Community on May 17, 2018. Although the form requests information about whether
    the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging
    the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute. In fact, by law the Complainant
    – or any individual in the Intelligence Community who wants to report information with respect
    to an urgent concern to the congressional intelligence committees – need not possess first-hand
    information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern. The
    ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law. Since
    Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence
    Community, the ICIG has not rejected the filing of an alleged urgent concern due to a
    whistleblower’s lack of first-hand knowledge of the allegations.
    The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two
    relevant boxes: The first box stated that, “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or
    records involved”; and the second box stated that, “Other employees have told me about events or
    records involved.”
    As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector
    General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and
    authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and
    Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the
    Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided in
    the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix. In short, the ICIG did not find that the
    Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions,” which
    would have made it much harder, and significantly less likely, for the Inspector General to
    determine in a 14-calendar day review period that the complaint “appeared credible,” as required
    by statute. Therefore, although the Complainant’s Letter acknowledged that the Complainant was
    not a direct witness to the President’s July 25, 2019, telephone call with the Ukrainian President
    the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that other information obtained
    during the ICIG’s preliminary review supported the Complainant’s allegations.

Thanks for playing

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I can way into this topic, it's that US Prez Donald Trump is playing 4-D chess, with the slow MSM. the house of Rep's didn't vote still even until now on it. Plus there's no there there. President can call presidents. Can they ask for help yes why not? He was attacked real vicious and kept at the steering wheel, driving ahead in the face of all odds against the phony with hunt. REMEMBER when CLINTON asked will trumps accept the results of the election in 2016? Look who didn't accept it now. Their insurance policy failed, fizzled to nothing, now what ANOTHER INSURANCE POLICY!!??

El Kabong Guest

Hillary Clinton is ABSOLUTELY guilty of numerous FELONIES
    Yes, absolutely James Comey admitted as much

Charges will come eventually, who for but Huber will be the one doing the charging
    We'll see

LOL, Rod Rosenstein apparently isn't a very smart fellow, he's a deputy AG who is only around for an EXTREMELY specific reason....Sessions is going to come back to this with a vengeance.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens to McCain and Huma...not sure Chelsea has been discussed at all.
    Where's Rod now? Did he torpedo Trump? Sessions ran a tight ship, I'm not sure what the future holds for him.

Well McCain is dead and where's Huma? Chelsea may or may not be impacted, we'll see.

President Trump has the:
    1. Original IG unredacted report
    2. Modified IG unredacted report [RR version]
    3. Modified IG redacted report [RR version]
    4. IG summary notes re: obstruction(s) to obtain select info (classified)
    Yes that's all true, declassification is up to AG Barr and perhaps under duress he might have to do just that.

#3 was the IG report that was released 6/14/2018...we've already had doubts cast over how good that report is and slowly but surely we'll be seeing the other reports which will indeed uncover wrongdoing by Rod Rosenstein because Rod Rosenstein was involved in criminal activities and then he tried to cover that up....not going to be good for him going forward.
    Yes we'll see...still haven't seen some of this stuff

Sealed indictments...sealed, unreleased, criminals in the crosshairs aren't arrested yet got it?
    Yeah...wait for it, timing will have to be right

H.R. McMaster was also a Trump appointee but he was a part of the swamp, again you're looking at this through the lens of "Republican = Good for Trump and Democrat = Bad for Trump" that's not necessarily the case here. Bad actors are bad actors Republican, Democrat, whatever.
    Well HR McMaster didn't last too long in Trump's White House did he?

The Rothschilds certainly are a big part of the "conspiracy", you can pretty much tie them to every single modern day war the world over. Regardless of whether or not that reporter is related to THE family his piece was a whole lot of nothing.
    Well that's specific to a certain individual....are you telling me the Rothschilds aren't involved in devious plots and schemes on an international level? Because they've personally been involved in a few wars...only a few.

That is the important stuff and yeah this past IG report will be investigated, we will soon find out that not only were certain things redacted but ROD ROSENSTEIN scrubbed a few things himself, this will then lead to the original unredacted Rod Rosenstein report and then the original report which will be damning. Peter Strzok will be called to testify eventually, he's going to be a cooperating witness and will not invoke his 5th amendment right.
    I stand by this

It's going to be glorious....of course the media is going to kick things up a few billion notches (the media over react?!?! NEVER) and yeah Kirkland will be doing a happy dance because the media will directly mention Q/QAnon and call it a "conspiracy theory"......we'll see about how much of a "theory" it actually is.
    Yes this is all going on right now ironically enough and wouldn't you know it 8chan is down for now so no QAnon, but it'll be back up soon enough and we'll see how this whole fever dream of an Impeachment Inquiry goes...I think it really hurts the Democrats especially in the House.

Rod Rosenstein is going to be called before Congress, he's going to be grilled, it's going to be bad, and it's going to bring up a lot more questions.
    Yeah, that actually happened and what are we talking about again Oh yeah still this same stuff.

El Kabong Guest

Kirkland, old buddy old pal....
    but it turns out the whistleblower did indeed have first hand information.

SOURCE MATERIAL
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-Complaint.pdf

SUMMARY:

—INTRODUCTION: No first-hand info
    —SECTION I: No first-hand info
    —SECTION II: No first-hand info
    —SECTION III: No first-hand info
    —SECTION IV: No first-hand info
    —CLASSIFIED APPENDIX: Very likely no first-hand info*

Now there ARE caveats in the report and hey maybe you're thinking "The first-hand info is redacted!".....yeah but none of the other allegations are so that's odd. Benefit of the doubt, perhaps the Whistleblower is just well entrenched in the Administration and is keeping their cards very very close so as not to be outed. but to ME it looks like another nothing burger politically charged hitjob as.per.usual.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland, old buddy old pal....
    but it turns out the whistleblower did indeed have first hand information.

SOURCE MATERIAL
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-Complaint.pdf

SUMMARY:

—INTRODUCTION: No first-hand info
    —SECTION I: No first-hand info
    —SECTION II: No first-hand info
    —SECTION III: No first-hand info
    —SECTION IV: No first-hand info
    —CLASSIFIED APPENDIX: Very likely no first-hand info*

Now there ARE caveats in the report and hey maybe you're thinking "The first-hand info is redacted!".....yeah but none of the other allegations are so that's odd. Benefit of the doubt, perhaps the Whistleblower is just well entrenched in the Administration and is keeping their cards very very close so as not to be outed. but to ME it looks like another nothing burger politically charged hitjob as.per.usual.
    No Kirk it was a gossip whistleblower but we know that won’t bother you

El Kabong Guest

Barr Went to Rome to Hear a Secret Tape From Joseph Mifsud, the Professor Who Helped Ignite the Russia Probe
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/barr-w...e-russia-probe
    Barr and Durham are looking into the events that led to Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, and suddenly all roads were leading to Rome.

The Daily Beast has learned that Barr and Durham were especially interested in what the Italian secret service knew about Joseph Mifsud, the erstwhile professor from Malta who had allegedly promised then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign aide George Papadopoulos he could deliver Russian “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. The Italian justice ministry’s public records show that Mifsud had applied for police protection in Italy after disappearing from Link University, where he worked and, in doing so, had given a taped deposition to explain just why people might want to harm him.

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were played the tape. A second source within the Italian government also confirmed to The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were shown other evidence the Italians had on Mifsud.

Golly gee, I wonder what they found

Now of course it's The Daily Beast and their angel is "they're only doing it to undermine the Mueller Report".... uh you mean the whole bunch of fucking nothing that dotard trotted out in front of Congress where he was asked painfully simple questions which showed that Mueller didn't even have a hand in writing the report. So what is there to undermine? But IF Mifsud admits on tape to being a Western Intelligence asset, then perhaps there's something to this COUP President Trump has mentioned.

Also worth noting given the timing of everything, Barr and Pompeo et al being in Rome...

Vatican police raid top offices in financial investigation
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKBN1WG45E
    atican police raided the offices of the Holy See’s Secretariat of State and its Financial Information Authority, or AIF, on Tuesday and took away documents and electronic devices as part of an investigation of suspected financial irregularities, a Vatican statement said.

It was believed to be the first time the two departments were searched for evidence involving alleged financial crimes.

The Secretariat of State, the most powerful department in the Vatican, is the nerve center of its bureaucracy and diplomacy and the administrative heart of the worldwide Catholic Church.

The AIF, headed by Swiss lawyer Rene Bruelhart, is the financial controller, with authority over all Vatican departments.

The Vatican statement gave no details except to say that the operation was a follow-up to complaints filed in the summer by the Vatican bank and the Office of the Auditor General and were related to “financial operations carried out over the course of time”.

Just curious timing is all

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sir with all due respect I think you are beating a dead horse. Everybody knows that the talking points from 2015 and every single day since then until today have been very clear to demonize the US Pres. You are trying too hard to prove it two people who are brainwashed

El Kabong Guest

Make no mistake this Impeachment Inquiry which will hold place in the Intelligence Committee instead of there being a simple floor vote to start the impeachment process and that SHOULD tell the folks like Kirkland and Master and Spicoli and whoever else just assumes Trump is guilty that the Democrats have absolutely nothing and they are attempting to infer Trump's guilt to the American people and drag this shit out until it's time to vote in 2020 and they're placing all of their bets on 'Trump will lose because people think he's evil and corrupt and horrible' and I really do relish bringing you this news.....

$125 million raised in the third quarter for Trump tells of a decidedly different reality for most people. 50,000 new donors in two days and all Kirkland will say is "They're probably just Russians"

The truth will eventually come out and it's not going to be very good for the Democrats, not at all.....they could have and should have just charged Hillary but nope they bent the rules, they thought they could get away with it, and they just kept lying and lying and lying and now we're hopefully, finally, at the very last bit of a thread of a chance they have to cover everything up and if they fail, hell even if they succeed and Trump is impeached, (but obviously not removed 2/3rds is never happening in the Senate) then the tide will turn and those Democrats can run, but they can't hide, they will get demolished and not just in elections.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh gee where to start? I seem to have struck several nerves of yours....dear dear.

Schiff as far as I'm aware has not tried to extort a foreign country via hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes to fabricate evidence against a political rival.
    How has Trump attempted to extort? Schiff sought dirt from foreigners on Trump....or is that only bad when Trump does it as President protected by a treaty with Ukraine put in place by Bill Clinton? Asking for a friend

Oh the crimes are QUITE real and they were listed out by James Comey but with that odd caveat of "No reasonable prosecutor would charge" & "intent" like the FBI gives a single fuck about intent...also If you can determine the intent of destroying evidence subpoenaed by the FBI then you're pretty dense and Comey is certainly that. But let's see who got her off: Obama, Lynch, Comey mainly there might be others.

So Australia informed the US government about WikiLeaks emails days after they were released for public consumption? Or is this in regards to Western Intelligence Asset Joseph Mifsud trying to reel Papadopolous in with the bait of "Psst hey the Russians have Hillary's emails"? Either way kinda odd...here I was thinking that Steele dossier had something to do with this investigation and it was an investigation? I thought it was "counter intelligence"? Can't be both my man.

Love the pic of Asha with Mueller too, it wasn't unnoticed.

#4: I'm sorry what's the most recent with Gen. Flynn's case? There will be more coming out in regard to both the good General and Papadopolous....EXCULPATORY

25 Russians have been indicted for hacking the DNC servers and similar crimes.
    Yyyyeah and where are they exactly? In jail? On trial? Oh no, they're not even in the country and nor will they ever be....how very convenient to just have that to say though.

I'll address the stuff I said in another post specifically. Only the best for you.
    Trump extorted the Ukrainian pm. After he personally blocked three hundred and fifty million dollars of military aid to Ukraine that had been approved by congress, the Pentagon and State Department Trump told the Ukrainian pm he had to fabricate an investigation against Joe Biden if he wanted access to American weapons. We know this because Trump released the transcript of the phone call. This is illegal Lyle and was done secretly, ignoring the correct protocols such as the treaty you mention. What part of this don't you understand?

The FBI didn't charge Hillary with anything Lyle. She didn't break any laws. She didn't destroy any evidence after it was subpoenaed.

It comes as no surprise that you have no idea about the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation. It's laid out in black and white in a couple of sentences in that link and you still can't get it.

Flynn and Papadopoulos both are on tape lying to the FBI and both admitted their guilt. Exactly how are they going to produce evidence exculpating them? Have you got this from the same batshit sources you got that list of your previous batshit claims from?

For the Russians to be indicted the evidence had to be produced by the Mueller team to the Trump DOJ who then go through every word and document to make sure it holds up. Or maybe there's a gigantic conspiracy between the Mueller team and Trump's handpicked DOJ staff. You would think instead of Barr currently flying round the world to try and get foreign intelligence agencies to give him information discrediting the Mueller investigation he's simply expose their trumped up charges against the Russians. But he can't do that because there exists evidence beyond reasonable doubt that the Russians hacked the Democrats and stole the information that ended up with Wikileaks.
    T

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Y
    There you go doing that weird thing again dd
    O

Anywho...

You scream "Paul Manafort!!!!" and I'll just say "John Podesta" but I'll also add in as a bonus for you The Clinton Foundation and then I'll add in Uranium One/Rosatom and Bill Clinton's speech for Renaissance Capital which netted him a cool $500,000 and that's not counting the hundreds of millions of dollars of bribes The Clinton Foundation brought in making that deal happen.

Oh dear I believe you've misread me...no Christopher Steele is the farthest thing from a "credible source" I'm afraid
    Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rge-unverifie/
    Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Mr. Steele has not spoken publicly about his disputed opposition research project, but for the first time he is being forced to talk in a London court through his attorneys.

Mr. Steele’s court filing portrays him as a victim of Fusion GPS — the Washington firm that hired him with money from a Hillary Clinton backer.

Fusion specializes in opposition research for Democrats and circulated the Steele dossier among reporters in an effort to injure the Trump candidacy and presidency. Mr. Steele said he never authorized Fusion to do that.

Oh no.....aww that's a real shame.

What evidence of "illegal Trump campaign collusion with Russia"? I see lots of spooks planted to try and make it SEEM like there was smoke but I see no fire. Mifsud Western asset, Downer Aussie with connections in UK...where's the beef dude?
    And this is all just disproved nonsense that has already been explained to you but has fallen off your teeny tiny little shelf. An example:

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/9305...118208/video/1

Thread Information