Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 253 of 556 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Guess all that defense goes out the window when a President stands in front of the cameras and invites China to investigate candidates and interfere in U.S elections. Nope you just can't make that shat up.

Any American defending that has checked love of Country at the door.
    OK so it's ONLY the worst thing ever when TRUMP does it...ok, I get it now, I gotcha, say no more

Because it ain't like anyone else actually DID make shit up about a candidate using foreign sources and then attempt to fuck over that candidate because their shoo-in LOST which made them scramble to piece that shit together to wreck the candidate's time in office....I mean hahaha...THAT never happened right?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    easy steps to follow, all hushed-up in the MSM:

1. Hilary Clinton and the DNC paid Fusion GPS and FOREIGN AGENTS Christopher Steele (UK), Josef Mifsud (Malta), and Australian agents to COMPILE A PHONY DOSSIER ON TRUMP.
    2. Phony Dossier was leaked by Brennan (CIA) and others in US to the NYTimes paper, which breathlessly published the unverified lies and smears.
    3. FBI and CIA then say OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, LOOK WHAT THE TIMES PAPER HAS REVEALED! We need an investigations!
    4. Phony Dossier was used BY OBAMA AND HIS APPOINTEES (comey, clapper, Brennan, etc) to apply for AND OBTAIN Foriegn Surveilance Intelligence Court (FISA) to obtain search warrants and wiretaps ON tRUMP
    5. On 4 separate occassions, PHONY DOSSIER WAS USED AT FISA court to RE-NEW the warrants against Trump EVEN THOUGH COMEY SAID NUMEROUS TIMES ON RECORD IT WAS SALACIOUS AND UNVERIFIED
    6. FISA abuse involed crooked agents ignoring EXCULPATRY EVIDENCE AS WELL AS RE-NEWING WARRANTS WHILST KNOWING the Phony Dosser was FAKE< PHONY< UNCVERIFIED AND SALACIOUS.
    7. Corroboration e-mails obtained by Trump PROVE FBI WAS GUNNING FOR TRUMP, "insurance policy in case he wins" etc.... what was the "insurance policy?" ....
    8. THE PHONY ROBERT MUELLER "IGNORE ALL EXCULAPTRY EVIDENCE" WITCH HUNT INVESTIGATION, lasting 3 years and costing $30 mill

after it crashed abnnd burnt, Mueller was disgraced and the dems and MSM bootlickers were DISGRACED IN PERDITION, but never apologized, then in pure shame and embarrasment they .......

9. WENT AFTER THE HONORABLE WILLIAM BARR ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE us of A

10. Now going after a nothing-hamburger Ukraine call that Ukraine Prez says NEVER HAPPENED, NO PRESSURE, etc.

the 24/7 Never-Trumpet MSM unhinged lackeys and globalist agenda "anchor" people and late-night talk shows, NYtimes, CNN, Washington post, etc.. A DISGRACE LIKE NEVER EVER SEEN BEFORE.
    Wow new guy you're all in in under 50 posts. Def a rarity, just don't often see actual newbies hit the ground with all caps and shooting people . Like deja vu a bit. Huh. Imagine that. Happy Halloween though.
    I never read in this world any rules about newbie using italics, fonts, all caps, punctuation marks or bold script or not, within or without a certain number of posts... plus the hole text of points I hit you hard on above you skirted around it by saying "newbie" etc. Its like msm, when hit hard by those same points above, just like to distract to other points.
    Skirted around what exactly with newbie? It's an observation, no rules on caps and script. Calm your tits and Happy Halloween.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Guess all that defense goes out the window when a President stands in front of the cameras and invites China to investigate candidates and interfere in U.S elections. Nope you just can't make that shat up.

Any American defending that has checked love of Country at the door.
    OK so it's ONLY the worst thing ever when TRUMP does it...ok, I get it now, I gotcha, say no more

Because it ain't like anyone else actually DID make shit up about a candidate using foreign sources and then attempt to fuck over that candidate because their shoo-in LOST which made them scramble to piece that shit together to wreck the candidate's time in office....I mean hahaha...THAT never happened right?
    What does that even mean. So you're ok with that then? Let's do something radical..let's talk today and what is actually unfolding before our eyes. You're ok with inviting China into the Presidential election? Or is the media spinning this one. Maybe the sun had him at a bad angle or the mic was bugged yeh.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

has everybody lost there sense of humor these days, what is so wrong to say hey Russia, if your listening, it is his style he is a comedian, it is why we vote him in, he is a refreshing breathe of fresh air, it is nice and brings joy to life to fight against the lack of the sense of humor nowadays. Hey China if youre listening, big deal, tell me if your "other" country has the answer for you, you wonuldn't take it? Classify it as collusion, just a quip, just a joke, just a funny ballsy comment? He didn't do anything and he is JUST FOR QUIPPING gonna deserve criticising? No, that is censorship.

El Kabong Guest

What does that even mean. So you're ok with that then? Let's do something radical..let's talk today and what is actually unfolding before our eyes. You're ok with inviting China into the Presidential election? Or is the media spinning this one. Maybe the sun had him at a bad angle or the mic was bugged yeh.
    It means whatever Trump has been ACCUSED of others have actually DONE. That's what it means. I'm ok with Trump defending himself it's why I voted for the guy. Trump pulls no punches, he's been played dirty from the start and in the end he's going to come out on top as he always has.

OK China, why would they be invited into the election process? The Biden's are crooked as fuck. How are the Biden's crooked? Well Hunter Biden, crack smoking and Brother's widow fucking aside (yeah, you read that right)...Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy, he's a ne'erdowell who is connected because of his father Joe. Joe gets a job as VP from Obama to have dealings with Ukraine, and hey what a shock Hunter ends up in the gas business (if gas ain't slang for a drug then Hunter Biden doesn't know shit about it) but Hunter is getting $50,000 a month at Burisma. And then a prosecutor investigates and all of a sudden Ol' Joe gets that prosecutor fired by withholding American funds (something Trump was accused of doing just recently) and where's the outrage? Where's the media coverage of that? Where's your posts saying "Damn that's crooked, he's got to go!"? Nothing, NOTHING man.

And China?!?!? Yeah I'm not forgetting....same deal only in China Hunter Biden was gifted a 2.8 carat diamond from Chinese energy tycoon Ye Jianming. Biden continued working with Ye, negotiating a deal for Ye's company to invest $40 million in a liquefied natural gas project in Louisiana. The deal eventually fell through when Ye was detained by Chinese authorities in 2018 for corruption.

Now I want you to take a second, close your eyes and think real hard......think if Don Jr or Eric or Ivanka or Jared or Tiffany or even lil Baron did 1/1000000th of that and what we'd be reading about in the papers and seeing on the TV.

There's a lot of noise about how "Trump is going after his political foe!" ....well the primaries haven't even started, Joe is in the lead MAYBE, but he's fading really fast. Bernie just had a stint put in, there's like 85 other candidates so who knows who Trump will face in 2020 (could even be Hillary still). Also considering the investigation oh I'm sorry "Counter Intelligence" it was counter intelligence...which is why Trump wasn't briefed on things involving Carter Page or Manafort (Manafort who did exactly what the Podesta's did and they got what again? Jail? Trial? Oh that's right NOTHING!) or Papadopolous who was so low down the ladder in the campaign he was unpaid! And who had dealings with Papadopolous? Alexander Downer (a highly connected Aussie in England) and Joseph Mifsud who it will come out sooner on a larger scale is a and I can't stress this enough WESTERN INTELLIGENCE ASSET but who is often described as a Professor who has ties to Russia.

Spicoli, I get your view of things, I do....all I can do is tell you what the side that supports Trump is seeing. We're seeing the Deep State side (Obama, HRC, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper et al) get away with murder and we're seeing Trump get everything thrown at him (and anyone associated with him) for TROLLING. You can take that or leave it, you can say "That seems far fetched but interesting" and dive in and research it (you'll probably find it too boring and I don't have the time or urge to do so) or you'll just be happy taking what the mainstream media gives you. That's up to you, I try to hear from all sides. I'm in the middle of Andrew McCarthy's book 'Ball of Collusion' and Andy is a 'never Trumper' but even so...it don't paint a pretty picture for the Deep State. also on a personal note it's very difficult for me to overlook the constant corruption from the Clinton's since Arkansas it's been going on if not before then.

I'll tell you what I told Kirkland, we'll wait and see what happens. None of us has any impact on what unfolds, let's watch it play out and see how it goes.

El Kabong Guest

Speaking of Ol' Andy McCarthy, here's a piece he just did in The Hill. Andrew McCarthy is a former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Ignore the hype — this is not an impeachment inquiry
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...chment-inquiry
    You are not to be faulted if you think a formal inquest is under way and that legal process has been issued. The misimpression is completely understandable if you have been taking in media coverage — in particular, reporting on a haughty Sept. 27 letter from House Democrats, presuming to direct Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, on pain of citation for obstruction, to cooperate in their demands to depose State Department officials and review various records.

The letter is signed by not one but three committee chairmen. Remember your elementary math, though: Zero is still zero even when multiplied by three.

What is portrayed as an “impeachment inquiry” is actually just a made-for-cable-TV political soap opera. The House of Representatives is not conducting a formal impeachment inquiry. To the contrary, congressional Democrats are conducting the 2020 political campaign.

The House has not voted as a body to authorize an impeachment inquiry. What we have are partisan theatrics, proceeding under the ipse dixit of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). It raises the profile, but not the legitimacy, of the same “impeachment inquiry” House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) previously tried to abracadabra into being without a committee vote.

Moreover, there are no subpoenas. As Secretary Pompeo observed in his fittingly tart response on Tuesday, what the committee chairmen issued was merely a letter. Its huffing and puffing notwithstanding, the letter is nothing more than an informal request for voluntary cooperation. Legally, it has no compulsive power. If anything, it is rife with legal deficiencies.

The Democrats, of course, hope you don’t notice that the House is not conducting a formal impeachment inquiry. They are using the guise of frenetic activity by several standing committees — Intelligence, Judiciary, Foreign Affairs, Oversight and Reform, Financial Services, and Ways and Means — whose normal oversight functions are being gussied up to look like serious impeachment business.

But standing committees do have subpoena power, so why not use it? Well, because subpoenas get litigated in court when the people or agencies on the receiving end object. Democrats want to have an impeachment show — um, inquiry — on television; they do not want to defend its bona fides in court.

They certainly do not want to defend their letter. The Democrats’ media scribes note the chairmen’s admonition that any failure by Pompeo to comply “shall constitute evidence of obstruction of the House’s impeachment inquiry.” What a crock.

In criminal proceedings, prosecutors demand information all the time and witnesses often resist — just as congressional Democrats encouraged the Justice Department and FBI to resist when Republican-controlled committees were trying to investigate such matters as Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse. Presumptively, resisting an information request is not evidence of obstruction. It is evidence that the recipient of the demand believes he or she has a legal privilege that excuses compliance. The recipient can be wrong about that without being guilty of obstruction.

Congressional Democrats know this, of course — many of them are lawyers. They are issuing partisan letters that pose legally offensive threats, rather than subpoenas, because this is a show, not an impeachment inquiry. Subpoenas don’t require chest-beating about obstruction. Everyone knows they are compulsory, but everyone also knows they may be challenged in court. Such challenges take time, though, and Democrats are in a hurry to close this show after a short run.

Etc

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

has everybody lost there sense of humor these days, what is so wrong to say hey Russia, if your listening, it is his style he is a comedian, it is why we vote him in, he is a refreshing breathe of fresh air, it is nice and brings joy to life to fight against the lack of the sense of humor nowadays. Hey China if youre listening, big deal, tell me if your "other" country has the answer for you, you wonuldn't take it? Classify it as collusion, just a quip, just a joke, just a funny ballsy comment? He didn't do anything and he is JUST FOR QUIPPING gonna deserve criticising? No, that is censorship.
    What you used to say BROCK was "Lord save us from the morose, joyless & mundane" before making another video crying about your parents not leaving you any inheritance
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What you used to say BROCK was "Lord save us from the morose, joyless & mundane" before making another video crying about your parents not leaving you any inheritance
    How the hell do you remember what anyone said here. Especially quoting it, it’s like you honor someone. Damn I want to be quoted

El Kabong Guest

IC Inspector General Didn’t Review Ukraine Call Before Forwarding Whistleblower Complaint
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/02...wer-complaint/
    “As a part of its preliminary review, the ICIG did not request access to records of the President’s July 25, 2019, call with the Ukrainian President.” He continued, “I decided that access to records of the telephone call was not necessary to make my determination that the complaint relating to the urgent concern ‘appears credible.’”

Well I'm sure that's no big deal right? It's all by the book on the up and up right? Not like the Whistleblower is making some gigantic accusation about our duly elected President or anything...no need to investigate and make 100% certain it's a credible claim, just rubber stamp it and send it on down the line.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How the hell do you remember what anyone said here. Especially quoting it, it’s like you honor someone. Damn I want to be quoted
    "Five long years i hid this watch up my ass. Not because it was anyone's birthright but because i liked it when the alarm went off" Walrus 2014
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    "Five long years i hid this watch up my ass. Not because it was anyone's birthright but because i liked it when the alarm went off" Walrus 2014
    That’s better but it was only two years

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It means whatever Trump has been ACCUSED of others have actually DONE. That's what it means. I'm ok with Trump defending himself it's why I voted for the guy. Trump pulls no punches, he's been played dirty from the start and in the end he's going to come out on top as he always has.

OK China, why would they be invited into the election process? The Biden's are crooked as fuck. How are the Biden's crooked? Well Hunter Biden, crack smoking and Brother's widow fucking aside (yeah, you read that right)...Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy, he's a ne'erdowell who is connected because of his father Joe. Joe gets a job as VP from Obama to have dealings with Ukraine, and hey what a shock Hunter ends up in the gas business (if gas ain't slang for a drug then Hunter Biden doesn't know shit about it) but Hunter is getting $50,000 a month at Burisma. And then a prosecutor investigates and all of a sudden Ol' Joe gets that prosecutor fired by withholding American funds (something Trump was accused of doing just recently) and where's the outrage? Where's the media coverage of that? Where's your posts saying "Damn that's crooked, he's got to go!"? Nothing, NOTHING man.

And China?!?!? Yeah I'm not forgetting....same deal only in China Hunter Biden was gifted a 2.8 carat diamond from Chinese energy tycoon Ye Jianming. Biden continued working with Ye, negotiating a deal for Ye's company to invest $40 million in a liquefied natural gas project in Louisiana. The deal eventually fell through when Ye was detained by Chinese authorities in 2018 for corruption.

Now I want you to take a second, close your eyes and think real hard......think if Don Jr or Eric or Ivanka or Jared or Tiffany or even lil Baron did 1/1000000th of that and what we'd be reading about in the papers and seeing on the TV.

There's a lot of noise about how "Trump is going after his political foe!" ....well the primaries haven't even started, Joe is in the lead MAYBE, but he's fading really fast. Bernie just had a stint put in, there's like 85 other candidates so who knows who Trump will face in 2020 (could even be Hillary still). Also considering the investigation oh I'm sorry "Counter Intelligence" it was counter intelligence...which is why Trump wasn't briefed on things involving Carter Page or Manafort (Manafort who did exactly what the Podesta's did and they got what again? Jail? Trial? Oh that's right NOTHING!) or Papadopolous who was so low down the ladder in the campaign he was unpaid! And who had dealings with Papadopolous? Alexander Downer (a highly connected Aussie in England) and Joseph Mifsud who it will come out sooner on a larger scale is a and I can't stress this enough WESTERN INTELLIGENCE ASSET but who is often described as a Professor who has ties to Russia.

Spicoli, I get your view of things, I do....all I can do is tell you what the side that supports Trump is seeing. We're seeing the Deep State side (Obama, HRC, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper et al) get away with murder and we're seeing Trump get everything thrown at him (and anyone associated with him) for TROLLING. You can take that or leave it, you can say "That seems far fetched but interesting" and dive in and research it (you'll probably find it too boring and I don't have the time or urge to do so) or you'll just be happy taking what the mainstream media gives you. That's up to you, I try to hear from all sides. I'm in the middle of Andrew McCarthy's book 'Ball of Collusion' and Andy is a 'never Trumper' but even so...it don't paint a pretty picture for the Deep State. also on a personal note it's very difficult for me to overlook the constant corruption from the Clinton's since Arkansas it's been going on if not before then.

I'll tell you what I told Kirkland, we'll wait and see what happens. None of us has any impact on what unfolds, let's watch it play out and see how it goes.
    Again..going backwards. Is all that whackadoodle sex, drugs, diamonds and targeting family horse shat a part of that scrapbook folder put before Congress yesterday too. The one that included numerous flags about it being misinformation and the majority should not be trusted. Biden personally didn't withhold a thing and was in no position to do so. Fact is the prosecutor in question was widely known to be inept and unwilling to go after corruption and multiple Ukrainian officials resigned in protest. His removal was demanded from the Administration to the E.U and had feck all to do with the son of Biden as a private citizen. No friend what he, the President, actually DID and pertaining to what I asked was he stood on the White House lawn and solicited foreign interference from a hostile Country to obviously benefit in a U.S Presidential election and help hobble a U.S candidate. Exactly what he and his backers denied until they were blue in the face and exactly why he finds himself in the Impeachment shat show now. He just doubled down and admitted to what he's been denying and has zero credibility or an inkling of leadership save for right over the nearest cliff with this Countries best interests and credibility in tow. And the media blame is a crutch that has run it's coarse. No brain on a spine with even half consciousness and one eye blinking needs to be fed what to think as Trump makes sure it plays out in front of our eyes and he'll be held accountable.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do not know it is Brock....but who threw the first blow here? Just saying. Obsessed much?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Thank you for the many insults as per usual.

Given your stance all we can do now is wait and see who is correct at the end of it. Best of luck.
    Yes Lyle. Will it be the intelligence agencies of various foreign countries and a bunch of American law enforcement professionals with, uh, unimpeachable reputations who have dedicated their lives to upholding the US constitution and enforcing the law including decorated military veterans or will it be a racist fraudster serial bankrupt money laundering sex criminal who since he entered the political arena has seen his campaign manager, replacement campaign manager, personal attorney, National Security Advisor and various other campaign operatives be convicted of felonies/serve jail time. Of course Trump is already an unindicted co conspirator in the charges that sent his attorney to jail. And now this impeachment thing -- coercing the leader of a foreign nation to fabricate charges against his main political rival. And apparently repeating this crime in public today at a press conference.

Which of us will be proved correct? It really could go either way.
    No side bets between you two fellows?

Ill bet: going on the entire history of impeachments in the USA that this will all fizzle out without any charge and zero dismissal of Trump.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On another note Its always really interesting reading through Lyles and Kirks opposing views,cheers gents Really funny to see the two main old ball kicker adversaries of Bean and Brock have a public side ring of their own set up again. . Hi Brock, hope you are doing well. Beanz well done on your latest stuff mate, always good to see you doing well.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information