Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    has everybody lost there sense of humor these days, what is so wrong to say hey Russia, if your listening, it is his style he is a comedian, it is why we vote him in, he is a refreshing breathe of fresh air, it is nice and brings joy to life to fight against the lack of the sense of humor nowadays. Hey China if youre listening, big deal, tell me if your "other" country has the answer for you, you wonuldn't take it? Classify it as collusion, just a quip, just a joke, just a funny ballsy comment? He didn't do anything and he is JUST FOR QUIPPING gonna deserve criticising? No, that is censorship.
    What you used to say BROCK was "Lord save us from the morose, joyless & mundane" before making another video crying about your parents not leaving you any inheritance
    You do not know it is Brock....but who threw the first blow here? Just saying. Obsessed much?
    How can it be Brock, this fatboxer dude hadn’t talked about shit or not being white

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the most insane experience I've had TBH, you guys sure are having fun it's like a dungeons and dragons. I'm branded as a Brock by some, Lyle by others and others get branded as Bilbo or Frodo, guess I'm not following this interactive confusion, I wish I had his money or fame. I was warned it could get a little nasty on off topics so yeah, I said roll with the punches to him, he knows who he is. So who is Elrond and who is Lady Galadriel. I'll stick to boxing.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Thank you for the many insults as per usual.

Given your stance all we can do now is wait and see who is correct at the end of it. Best of luck.
    Yes Lyle. Will it be the intelligence agencies of various foreign countries and a bunch of American law enforcement professionals with, uh, unimpeachable reputations who have dedicated their lives to upholding the US constitution and enforcing the law including decorated military veterans or will it be a racist fraudster serial bankrupt money laundering sex criminal who since he entered the political arena has seen his campaign manager, replacement campaign manager, personal attorney, National Security Advisor and various other campaign operatives be convicted of felonies/serve jail time. Of course Trump is already an unindicted co conspirator in the charges that sent his attorney to jail. And now this impeachment thing -- coercing the leader of a foreign nation to fabricate charges against his main political rival. And apparently repeating this crime in public today at a press conference.

Which of us will be proved correct? It really could go either way.
    No side bets between you two fellows?

Ill bet: going on the entire history of impeachments in the USA that this will all fizzle out without any charge and zero dismissal of Trump.
    We had a hundred dollar bet already and Lyle lost but won't pay up. There's another twenty dollar bet on how this eventually shakes out. If it turns out that the Q anon conspiracy stuff is accurate I pay up. If it turns out that the intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies of numerous countries weren't all working together in a gigantic conspiracy to prevent Trump getting elected and were actually just investigating the criminal actions of a racist fraudster serial bankrupt money laundering sex criminal conman unindicted co conspirator and the collection of convicted felons who made up his campaign team then Lyle has to pay up again. I'm not holding my breath though.

In overnight news on the Trump extortion scheme:

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump ordered the removal of the ambassador to Ukraine after months of complaints from allies outside the administration, including his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, that she was undermining him abroad and obstructing efforts to persuade Kyiv to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, according to people familiar with the matter.
    The recall of Marie Yovanovitch in the spring has become a key point of interest in the House impeachment inquiry. A whistleblower complaint by a CIA officer alleges the president solicited foreign interference in the 2020 elections by pressing Ukraine’s president in a July 25 call to pursue investigations, including into the activities of Biden, a Democrat who is running for president.
    [...]
    State Department officials were told this spring that Yovanovitch’s removal was a priority for the president, a person familiar with the matter said. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo supported the move, an administration official said. Yovanovitch was told by State Department officials that they couldn’t shield her from attacks by the president and his allies, according to people close to her.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-o...4797fa9e5743aa

and

WASHINGTON — Two of President Trump’s top envoys to Ukraine worked on a statement for the country’s new president in August that would have committed Ukraine to pursuing investigations sought by Mr. Trump into his political rivals, according to three people briefed on the effort and documents released Thursday night.
    Their work on the statement is new evidence of how Mr. Trump’s fixation with conspiracy theories linked to Ukraine began driving senior diplomats to bend American foreign policy to the president’s political agenda in the weeks after a July 25 call between the two leaders.
    The statement was worked on by Gordon D. Sondland, the United States ambassador to the European Union, and Kurt D. Volker, then the State Department’s special envoy to Ukraine, according to the documents and the three people who have been briefed on it. Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer and the de facto leader of a shadow campaign to push the Ukrainians to press ahead with investigations, provided the critical element of the language, Mr. Volker told House Democratic investigators on Thursday.
    The Ukrainians never released the statement. But if they had, Mr. Trump’s aides would have effectively pressured a foreign government to give credence to allegations intended to undercut one of the Democratic Party’s leading 2020 presidential candidates — former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — without leaving Mr. Trump’s fingerprints on it.

Mr. Volker spent Thursday on Capitol Hill being questioned by House investigators as Democrats pursued their impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump’s actions.
    Late Thursday, House Democrats released a series of texts between Mr. Volker and Mr. Sondland including the language for the proposed statement......................

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/u...p-ukraine.html

In newly disclosed text messages shared with Congress, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine writes to a group of other American diplomats that "I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”
    The exchange, provided by another American diplomat, former U.S Special Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker, as part of his closed-door deposition before multiple House committees Thursday, shows what appears to be encrypted text messages he exchanged with two other American diplomats in September regarding aid money President Donald Trump ordered to be held back from Ukraine.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-...ry?id=66039011

Text messages released on Thursday between US diplomats and a senior Ukrainian aide show how a potential Ukrainian investigation into the 2016 election was linked to a desired meeting between Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and US President Donald Trump.
    The text messages, which were released by the House Intelligence Committee, also show how Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was closely connected with US policy on Ukraine and was involved in setting up the July 25 phone call between Trump and Zelensky in which Trump urged an investigation into Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.
    They show how cognizant the Ukrainians were about the importance of the election investigation to Trump and Giuliani's role.
    On the morning of the call, in an exchange with a key adviser to the Ukrainian President, then-US Special Envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker made clear that it was important to the White House that Zelensky convince Trump that an investigation into the 2016 election would happen.
    "Heard from the White House -- assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate/'get to the bottom of what happened' in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington," Volker said via text to the Ukrainian adviser on the morning of July 25.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/03/p...ate/index.html

And this is good. That Hunter Biden and his trading off his father's name. That's enough to warrant criminal charges definitely:

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...01835507060743

Keep scrolling on that one.

Unbiased Andrew McCarthy, a guy who has backed every crazy Republican idea from torture to internment of American citizens without trial and so on:

https://twitter.com/zpleat/status/1179731498343239682

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judg...AIhix3k24Boj3M

https://twitter.com/SarahLongwell25/...80597857759232

A newly unearthed letter from 2016 shows that Republican senators pushed for reforms to Ukraine's prosecutor general's office and judiciary, echoing calls then-Vice President Joe Biden made at the time. CNN's KFile found a February 2016 bipartisan letter signed by several Republican senators that urged then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to "press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary."
    The letter shows that addressing corruption in Ukraine's Prosecutor General's office had bipartisan support in the US and further undercuts a baseless attack made by President Donald Trump and his allies that Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire then Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to stop investigations into a Ukrainian natural gas company that his son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board of. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden, nor is it clear whether Hunter was under investigation at all.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/03/p...ile/index.html

and

https://twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/s...07564486303745

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    IC Inspector General Didn’t Review Ukraine Call Before Forwarding Whistleblower Complaint
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/02...wer-complaint/
    “As a part of its preliminary review, the ICIG did not request access to records of the President’s July 25, 2019, call with the Ukrainian President.” He continued, “I decided that access to records of the telephone call was not necessary to make my determination that the complaint relating to the urgent concern ‘appears credible.’”

Well I'm sure that's no big deal right? It's all by the book on the up and up right? Not like the Whistleblower is making some gigantic accusation about our duly elected President or anything...no need to investigate and make 100% certain it's a credible claim, just rubber stamp it and send it on down the line.
    Well this guy is a Trump appointee and crucially knows the law, specifically the whistleblower laws as it's a big part of his job. So I'm going to let him slide here especially considering the complaint has turned out to be completely accurate and Trump has confirmed he said what he said and then said it again in public on live TV yesterday and added on another country this time. So it's kind of moot anyway.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    has everybody lost there sense of humor these days, what is so wrong to say hey Russia, if your listening, it is his style he is a comedian, it is why we vote him in, he is a refreshing breathe of fresh air, it is nice and brings joy to life to fight against the lack of the sense of humor nowadays. Hey China if youre listening, big deal, tell me if your "other" country has the answer for you, you wonuldn't take it? Classify it as collusion, just a quip, just a joke, just a funny ballsy comment? He didn't do anything and he is JUST FOR QUIPPING gonna deserve criticising? No, that is censorship.
    What you used to say BROCK was "Lord save us from the morose, joyless & mundane" before making another video crying about your parents not leaving you any inheritance
    You do not know it is Brock....but who threw the first blow here? Just saying. Obsessed much?
    How can it be Brock, this fatboxer dude hadn’t talked about shit or not being white
    I don't even know who this Brock is.

And what are these people even doing with Trump conversation anyway? Personally I think it is good to know the in and outs of Biden who seemingly likes to get his son appointed in very well paying fields he has no knowledge of. If anything that is the kind of thing Kirk was railing against in the public school thread and I do happen to dislike people being given jobs based on family and nepotism which seems to run through many of these political people. Biden should drop out as he is a horrible old crony with a memory problem. He can barely remember his own name.

BTW.....who are you?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the most insane experience I've had TBH, you guys sure are having fun it's like a dungeons and dragons. I'm branded as a Brock by some, Lyle by others and others get branded as Bilbo or Frodo, guess I'm not following this interactive confusion, I wish I had his money or fame. I was warned it could get a little nasty on off topics so yeah, I said roll with the punches to him, he knows who he is. So who is Elrond and who is Lady Galadriel. I'll stick to boxing.

Yes.... LOL.... it was me. This is the part where I'd normally say "don't say I didn't warn you", but hey.... you just said as much.

No worries bro. Just douse yourself in olive oil.... keep plugging away.... and before you know it you'll have 1,000 posts and you won't be a newbie no more.

Of course, you'll always need to show deference to old fogies like me.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    We had a hundred dollar bet already and Lyle lost but won't pay up.
    The bet was on PROOF of the Russians hacking the servers....0 proof was provided again, 0 proof was provided. So I didn't lose the bet, you WANT me to believe there's proof just like Comey and Mueller WANT me to believe there's proof. The FACT is that CrowdStrike never allowed the FBI first-hand access to the server and so the FBI doesn't have first-hand evidence of Russian hacking....even if there was "sign" of Russian hacking Vault 7 material shows that such "sign" can be faked and dropped there on purpose. But again, you've got 0 proof, Comey and Mueller likewise have 0 proof.

"B-b-b-b-but they indicted the 25 Russians".....yes who will never been seen or heard from EVER so isn't that so very convenient? "Those guys did it, we've indicted them." Gee I guess it's case closed then

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Well this guy is a Trump appointee and crucially knows the law, specifically the whistleblower laws as it's a big part of his job. So I'm going to let him slide here especially considering the complaint has turned out to be completely accurate and Trump has confirmed he said what he said and then said it again in public on live TV yesterday and added on another country this time. So it's kind of moot anyway.
    We'll see how it plays out, I like your confidence though..."We didn't get him the last 80 times, but this time, THIS time will be different. THIS time we're nailing him!!!"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Yes.... LOL.... it was me. This is the part where I'd normally say "don't say I didn't warn you", but hey.... you just said as much.

No worries bro. Just douse yourself in olive oil.... keep plugging away.... and before you know it you'll have 1,000 posts and you won't be a newbie no more.

Of course, you'll always need to show deference to old fogies like me.
    Haha yes sir you called it. 💯% 🆘🆘🆘

El Kabong Guest

Per Catherine Herridge: IC Inspector General told lawmakers the whistleblower did not disclose contact w Schiff/Committee staff - so IG never looked into it. IG “had no knowledge of it”

That's wrong....that's bad....that's a felony

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It constantly amazes me that someone could believe thousands of experts, scientists, historians, law makers, Criminal justice workers, economists, journalists and everyday people have supposedly been part of some huge deep state conspiracy that has lied to everyone, and that some orange reality TV wide boy with decades of well documented dodgy dealings is held up as the one to reveal this big hoax because he is now supposedly a beacon of honesty and integrity.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It constantly amazes me that someone could believe thousands of experts, scientists, historians, law makers, Criminal justice workers, economists, journalists and everyday people have supposedly been part of some huge deep state conspiracy that has lied to everyone, and that some orange reality TV wide boy with decades of well documented dodgy dealings is held up as the one to reveal this big hoax because he is now supposedly a beacon of honesty and integrity.
    See if you can get kirks member a little further down ur throat

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sometimes simply saying "Ya know what..wait a minute. Maybe I was off on an individual and need to reassess". I have a friend I went to school with who is in a command position with ICE. Regardless of politics he's a solid sincere dude and finds increasing disagreement with deportation and boarder policies but understandably won't go into details. We've talked at least monthly for the last 30+ years and needless to say he's right of right on many things and a bonified Conservative. Said he felt like he had fallen for the long con and finally kicked in the balls over the last couple of weeks. The reach out to China was the topper. Dude even sent his hat back .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was not a serious request. The United States of a has a joint anti-corruption agreement with China and the Ukraine since 1999. It is the Pres responsibility to investigate corruption. Biden's son took 1.5 billion dollars that's billion with the letter b out of China while biten was the vice president

calling it a reach out to China is just somebody's opinion. It has to be legally proven and it cannot be legally proven. just like the Mueller report did not legally prove anything and no charges were brought.

The Democrats will keep trying though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not about optics it's not about opinions it's not about decorum it's not about morality it's only about legality. That's a tough one for some people to swallow. If it's illegal a person can be charged and prosecuted. but all the bluster and all the talk and all the hearsay and all the speculation does not count in a court of law. It comes down to legal or illegal and that is all it comes down to. And the president of the u.s. knows the line of legality and when and if it crosses that line. He is trolling the desperate Democrats by throwing out half baked ideas that they will just keep jumping at in knee-jerk reactions and keep embarrassing themselves when nothing comes out of it in the end

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don’t know your ice friend spics but sounds like he is just burnt out and is blaming others, rather than looking within and realizing it may be time to pack it in. It’s not like I’ve never been through it, I’m sure you have as well.

Thread Information