Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  82
Likes Likes:  634
Dislikes Dislikes:  76
Page 257 of 264 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 3960

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #3841
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    7
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    What

  2. #3842
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,337
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    572
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    When we go into a country we are warmongers stealing oil or sticking our nose where it doesn’t belong. When we get out of a country we are heartless bastards abandoning our allies. Someone make up their minds please

  3. #3843
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,337
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    572
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post



    She's running



    Oh we're going to get to see her beaten AGAIN...glorious!!!!
    They want to break out Michelle

  4. #3844
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,036
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1660
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The whistleblower/CIA asset worked for Biden.

    Worked for Biden, met with Schiff before filing NOTHING wb report....yeah all on the up and up I'm sure
    You mean worked for the US government. So the whistleblower also worked for Trump. And as has laready been pointed out to you, whistleblowers are allowed to meet with the House intel committee. Of course that's fallen off your little shelf.

    And of course all this is moot. It turns out everything the whistleblower has said has been confirmed by Trump, the partial transcript, evidence provided by US government employees who "worked for Trump" and a GOP senator.

    Everything already confirmed Lyle.

    Trump now saying in he's above the law. Nobody has the right to judge his action as prez. Do you agree with that Lyle?

  5. #3845
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,036
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1660
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Fox News poll.

    Fifty one percent of Americans want Trump impeached and removed from office. And this was before he said he's going to ignore all subpoenas and block all government employees from testifying.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

  6. #3846
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,036
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1660
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Trump Weighs Weakening Obama Rules to Curb Corporate Inversions

    Treasury Department officials are considering rolling back a tax rule aimed at preventing American companies from moving money offshore to avoid U.S. taxes, according to several people familiar with discussions.
    The Treasury is looking at regulations intended to prevent American firms from lowering their U.S. tax bills by shifting income to their offshore branches that they can loan to their domestic branches and deduct the interest off their Internal Revenue Service bills. The department is also contemplating repealing them entirely to replace them with something more business-friendly.
    The move could make it easier for companies to use accounting tactics to minimize their U.S. earnings and inflate their foreign profits, which are frequently taxed at rates lower than the current 21% domestic corporate levy. The existing regulations were aimed at stopping U.S. companies from moving their headquarters to a lower-tax country, known as a corporate inversion.s
    Modifying the regulations, commonly referred to as the debt-equity rules, would also count as one of President Donald Trump’s favorite kinds of policy: Reversing a regulation introduced in the final days of President Barack Obama’s administration.



    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...medium=taxdesk

  7. #3847
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,312
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2976
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You mean worked for the US government. So the whistleblower also worked for Trump. And as has laready been pointed out to you, whistleblowers are allowed to meet with the House intel committee. Of course that's fallen off your little shelf.

    And of course all this is moot. It turns out everything the whistleblower has said has been confirmed by Trump, the partial transcript, evidence provided by US government employees who "worked for Trump" and a GOP senator.

    Everything already confirmed Lyle.

    Trump now saying in he's above the law. Nobody has the right to judge his action as prez. Do you agree with that Lyle?
    Not really a "Whistleblower" when Trump released the transcript of the phone call, but yeah THAT part is fake and phony but the whole "Whistleblower" who heard tell from a guy who heard from another guy whose brother's aunt's cousin's girlfriend is within 6 people of Kevin Bacon from one of Donald Trump's secret service agents...that part is REAL and OMG it like totally shocked me, like I can't even


    I'll keep telling you this while you have your fever dream of impeaching Donald Trump and maybe, just maybe, one day you'll understand it.....If the case is so solid, if the evidence is SO powerful, if it's so cut and dry...Why not hold an up or down vote on Impeachment like what is SUPPOSED to happen? I've got an idea why, but I wonder YOUR thoughts on why not? They waiting for something special


    I'll gladly, happily, with joy in my heart and a smile on my face watch this shitshow play out....I'm not troubled AT ALL about it, I'm enjoying the histrionics of the Democrats. Oh no, the President talked to another President about corruption and the corrupt investigation of his campaign wow that sounds so unethical and horrible....better impeach him for it



    Meanwhile IG report to be released October 18th....I mean IF Trump isn't impeached before then ....I wonder what he found. But I'm sure you've already dismissed that, chalked it up to "doing Trump's dirty work".....how crestfallen you will be



    Best of luck Kirk.



    Polls say impeach and remove? Well I guess Nancy and Schifty had best get a move on....vote on it, put the wheels in motion, Trump is calling the bluff so you've got to put the cards down or else you'll look like pussies. I look forward to it all.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #3848
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    21
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Denilson, you've got your thing and I respect that.
    OK

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I don't agree with you on most things
    Well, what makes sense to the Wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep.

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I don't attempt to converse with you much because to me you don't seem eager to converse but eager to let people know your views,
    Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind. There is nothing to converse

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    your views which don't necessarily get attention or focus in the media or news in general
    Of course because we live in a system of racism - white supremacy

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    do you just want to be heard, what's the deal?
    I find it funny that a guy like you who has written close to sixty thousand post asking me if I want to be heard

    This is a public forum. Anyone who has written anything on here does it to be heard

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    so is it better to give you space
    This is a public forum. So stop trying to police it.

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    or do you WANT a conversation or
    A convo about what ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 10-10-2019 at 02:11 PM.

  9. #3849
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,312
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2976
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Wolf and sheep might seem like JUST enemies, but their relationship is codependent. Wolves need to eat and they eat sheep. Sheep need to eat and they therefore need their population controlled which is helped by the wolf picking off a few, but not all of the sheep......or am I reading too deeply into your metaphor and you just want the mortal enemy mindset?

    I read your words. I'm not into mind reading. I can tell from what you've posted before and our previous interactions that you're steadfast in your beliefs....so why should I bother conversing about them? I read them, I take them for what they are which is very basic segregationist, if not for the white man everything would be great and there would be peace on Earth and nobody would be poor or starve and there would be no disease or famine and so on....it's a racist fever dream. Why would I attempt to wake you from your happy slumber?

    The whole world runs on white supremacy? All of it, 100% of it? Why is that? How is that?

    This thread is about Trump and America...not about "white supremacy" unless you've got a broken mind where EVERYTHING is about "white supremacy" all the time and that seems to be your bag.

    You can take all of your "If white people never...", "if it weren't for white people then...", and wish in one hand for that.....and then you can shit in your other hand and tell me which hand fills up first. "If, if, if" "but but but".....you have more excuses than there are stars in the sky and you don't want to hear or read or accept that white people live on this planet and there's not all that much you can do about it but dream about "what if they didn't" ....so yes talk, conversation, with you on this topic specifically....kind of a one way street with you and all your fever dream nonsense and posters like me just sitting back and thinking "Yeah but that's not the case and it's never going to be the case and you're not going to invent a time machine to change it all either"
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #3850
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,036
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1660
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You mean worked for the US government. So the whistleblower also worked for Trump. And as has laready been pointed out to you, whistleblowers are allowed to meet with the House intel committee. Of course that's fallen off your little shelf.

    And of course all this is moot. It turns out everything the whistleblower has said has been confirmed by Trump, the partial transcript, evidence provided by US government employees who "worked for Trump" and a GOP senator.

    Everything already confirmed Lyle.

    Trump now saying in he's above the law. Nobody has the right to judge his action as prez. Do you agree with that Lyle?
    Not really a "Whistleblower" when Trump released the transcript of the phone call, but yeah THAT part is fake and phony but the whole "Whistleblower" who heard tell from a guy who heard from another guy whose brother's aunt's cousin's girlfriend is within 6 people of Kevin Bacon from one of Donald Trump's secret service agents...that part is REAL and OMG it like totally shocked me, like I can't even


    I'll keep telling you this while you have your fever dream of impeaching Donald Trump and maybe, just maybe, one day you'll understand it.....If the case is so solid, if the evidence is SO powerful, if it's so cut and dry...Why not hold an up or down vote on Impeachment like what is SUPPOSED to happen? I've got an idea why, but I wonder YOUR thoughts on why not? They waiting for something special


    I'll gladly, happily, with joy in my heart and a smile on my face watch this shitshow play out....I'm not troubled AT ALL about it, I'm enjoying the histrionics of the Democrats. Oh no, the President talked to another President about corruption and the corrupt investigation of his campaign wow that sounds so unethical and horrible....better impeach him for it



    Meanwhile IG report to be released October 18th....I mean IF Trump isn't impeached before then ....I wonder what he found. But I'm sure you've already dismissed that, chalked it up to "doing Trump's dirty work".....how crestfallen you will be



    Best of luck Kirk.



    Polls say impeach and remove? Well I guess Nancy and Schifty had best get a move on....vote on it, put the wheels in motion, Trump is calling the bluff so you've got to put the cards down or else you'll look like pussies. I look forward to it all.
    Every single thing the whistleblower said in his original complaint has been backed up by subsequent events. And there's now a second whistleblower to confirm the first one. And neither whistleblower matters anyway because Trump admitted his crime, did it again on live TV and released a partial transcript that confirms what the whistleblower claimed. Also a GOP senator has confirmed the main allegation.

    There's no SUPPOSED to happen. There's no set way to conduct impeachment proceedings. In 1868 the House voted to impeach before they'd even drawn up articles of impeachment. Repulicans want a vote on impeachment as soon as possible because the numbers are moving away from them. The longer the Democrats wait the better the numbers are so the GOP are making this a big issue which is why you're currently parroting it but it's just politics Lyle, it doesn't matter.

    They will eventually vote to impeach him but it's highly unlikely that there are enough GOP defections in the Senate to boot him out of office. You never know though. Two of his legal representatives, two Russian criminals, were indicted and arrested today. This is likely the start of an FBI investigation into the whole thing. Apart from Trump using half a billion dollars of taxpayer money to try and get an investigation of his political rival started this is a connected set of crimes involving Giuliani and these Russian criminals/Trump legal representatives and it's impossible the FBI don't get involved at some point.

    Why am I going to be crestfallen on October 18th?

    Trump now saying in he's above the law. Nobody has the right to judge his action as prez. Do you agree with that Lyle?

  11. #3851
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,036
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1660
    Cool Clicks

  12. #3852
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,312
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2976
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Every single thing the whistleblower said in his original complaint has been backed up by subsequent events. And there's now a second whistleblower to confirm the first one. And neither whistleblower matters anyway because Trump admitted his crime, did it again on live TV and released a partial transcript that confirms what the whistleblower claimed. Also a GOP senator has confirmed the main allegation.

    There's no SUPPOSED to happen. There's no set way to conduct impeachment proceedings. In 1868 the House voted to impeach before they'd even drawn up articles of impeachment. Repulicans want a vote on impeachment as soon as possible because the numbers are moving away from them. The longer the Democrats wait the better the numbers are so the GOP are making this a big issue which is why you're currently parroting it but it's just politics Lyle, it doesn't matter.

    They will eventually vote to impeach him but it's highly unlikely that there are enough GOP defections in the Senate to boot him out of office. You never know though. Two of his legal representatives, two Russian criminals, were indicted and arrested today. This is likely the start of an FBI investigation into the whole thing. Apart from Trump using half a billion dollars of taxpayer money to try and get an investigation of his political rival started this is a connected set of crimes involving Giuliani and these Russian criminals/Trump legal representatives and it's impossible the FBI don't get involved at some point.

    Why am I going to be crestfallen on October 18th?

    Trump now saying in he's above the law. Nobody has the right to judge his action as prez. Do you agree with that Lyle?
    OK Kirkland these two upstanding "whistleblowers" have told their side of the story....President Trump released the transcript of the call (which YOU find less believable than NOT first-hand information) and then President Zelinskyy said "There was no quid pro quo" but I suppose the "whistleblowers" know best......and that's why we can't see them, hear them talk, or know their names or anything about them.....but they're totally 100% real people who were NOT politically motivated in any way despite one (if not both) of them meeting with Rep. Adam Schiff BEFORE filing their "whistleblower" report which Rep. Schiff then lied about. Rep. Schiff also decided to have a bit of riff on the actual conversation that went on between Trump and Zelinskyy which I guess you believe more than the transcript as well, who knows


    Fine, whatever....have your "Impeachment Inquiry" with your super secret masked "whistleblowers" that Republicans aren't allowed to cross examine because that's Constitutional . Drag it out and all you've got is Trump front and center 24/7 and the Democrat primaries are going on in the darkness. Think that's going to help or hinder their chances? Trump can work with free press, good, bad, indifferent....it's what he does.


    Yeah see I don't think they will vote to impeach. It's not a winning issue for a great deal of the Democrats, but I'm sure they know what they're doing . The FBI have already investigated and investigated and investigated Trump if there was anything there before they would have found it. Presidents can talk to Presidents of other countries about corruption ESPECIALLY when there are treaties between those nations which cover that specifically.


    Oh you won't I'm sure...it's nothing, nothing about how the initial FBI investigation and FISA warrants were obtained by bogus intel and things of that nature. That bogus intel by the way bought and paid for by HRC's Campaign AND aided and abetted by Obama's DOJ....but hey we'll see what happens


    Trump hasn't broken the law and he's being treated in a manner no other American citizen let alone the President should be treated. But hey we'll see how it all plays out
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #3853
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,858
    Mentioned
    780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1014
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    El Kabong, two years and nearly 4000 posts later you are still repeating the same excuses and reading from the same old dirty swamp manufactured fake news script.

    1. He didn't do it
    2. He may have done it but it wasn't illegal
    3. Everybody does it
    4. Hilary, Obama, some random Democrat did it and were far worse
    5. He is only joking and playing with y'all


    Fucking hell that is by any measure a religious mission you are on here. Do America and God know you are cheating on them in order to stick up for the Don come rain or shine?
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #3854
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,312
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2976
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong, two years and nearly 4000 posts later you are still repeating the same excuses and reading from the same old dirty swamp manufactured fake news script.

    1. He didn't do it
    2. He may have done it but it wasn't illegal
    3. Everybody does it
    4. Hilary, Obama, some random Democrat did it and were far worse
    5. He is only joking and playing with y'all


    Fucking hell that is by any measure a religious mission you are on here. Do America and God know you are cheating on them in order to stick up for the Don come rain or shine?
    Well I'm sorry there's been investigation after investigation and 0 has been proven. Nothing, nada, zilch, zero. And so the constant drumbeat of "Guilty guilty guilty" seems rather cultlike to me. You had Comey you had Mueller and both came up empty and now an impeachment inquiry which I'm guessing will again come up empty.


    I'd enjoy PROOF and EVIDENCE of wrongdoing. And I don't think the best way to go about showing the American people proof and evidence is to have secret meetings, not allow the Republicans to cross examine witnesses, and have "super secret whistleblowers" that remain anonymous....that's unconstitutional on it's own. Why there's "whistleblowers" when the transcript is available for all to read is odd, why they're anonymous is even more odd, why the Republicans aren't allowed to question them is very disconcerting to say the least.

    IF there's a case against Donald Trump, then bring it out in the open. There's NOT a case against Donald Trump and that's why this underhanded bullshit is going on.

    Congratulations on a post without a major personal insult hurled at me, here's hoping you continue that trend.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #3855
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,458
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4713
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    The SDF or Ypg are our next to only allies in the region and fought our fight being very much the literal boots on the ground over the last few years. They've lost roughly 12k and have fought alongside a very small contingent of U.S Special forces to remove Islamic state extremists and every single pop and praise of 'ISIS being near ruins' frankly should be credited to the Kurds of multiple ethnicities as much if not more than some Washington politician blabbering about keeping campaign promises. This isn't 'ok go get you some Syria we gave you a gun', he's essentially greenlighted Turkey that we're cool will moving it to 86 the very same Kurdish allies that stepped up and walked in with us. It's a clear sign our word is absolute shat and not to be trusted. It will come back to bite us in the arse yet again and instead of the a couple hundred troops remaining to assist we'll be sending the next generation. We've seen this movie before. You don't do foreign policy in a war zone via tweet and unilaterally unless you really don't give a flying feck about anyone but yourself.
    Yeah if only there were some body of people that were elected from all of the different states that had some kind of power NAY some OBLIGATION to declare when, how, and why our military were used.

    The Kurds have been provided weapons and resources from us for quite some time. We were only supposed to be in Syria 30 days....that was when OBAMA was in office. So yeah Congress can declare war or they can allow the President to bring our boys home because ISIS has had their dicks knocked in the dirt.

    Yeah we're allies with the Kurds, we're also allies with (at least on paper) Turkey and Turkey considers the Kurds to be terrorists. Now whose issue is that to resolve? Is it America's issue OR is that some shit the Kurds and Turkey should sort out between themselves, hopefully in a peaceful manner.




    Does the US get in trouble for leaving or do we get in trouble for going in in the first place? Syria? I don't give one solitary fuck about Syria. We've been at undeclared war (authorization for use of military force ain't the same thing as declaring war) for (checks watch) almost 20 years. How long do we owe them? How many men do we owe them? How much of our money do we owe them? If we owe them then Congress should go ahead and declare war, but they won't because they know it's bogus.


    If the US gets stuck in we're liable to stay stuck in whether it's Syria or Afghanistan or Iraq or wherever. Let's leave those nations be. Surely Russia and China get stuck in places (I'm sure we'll see more of that moving forward) China is doing a bang up job in South Africa already . But I'd rather American troops, American money, American efforts be focused on America for a while. We've got our own issues too. Homeless veterans being a major one, healthcare, infrastructure....our armed forces build more stuff overseas than our citizens get to appreciate HERE...so yeah sorry Kurds, we're not going to fight your fight for you, we've armed you to the teeth, best wishes, if Turkey gets froggy we'll try to dissuade them and if they attack maybe we'll step back in, but time to leave the nest baby chick, fly on your own.
    He's the commander in Chief Lyle. We haven't declared war ffs since what 1945? Rather than stand for something and stand with allies he threw up his hands reverting to weak rhetoric and Erdogan planted his middle finger on Trumps forehead and launched an offensive right off. He withdrew immediate boarder OPs and btw majority are still there ordered to stand down. We stepped aside and he's using the 'boys and girls coming home' as a cow bell to base who still lap it up. We never had large scale troop levels in the immediate combat zones and frankly what we were doing was working in advising and training roles as Kurd forces played the role of door kickers and keeping Isis prisoners on lockdown. Again, minimal force and minimal exposure. We stabbed them in the back for god know what reason and just pulled the pin on a contained and greatly diminished shit show. More sons and daughters will ultimately pay for an ill advised unilateral idiotic decision.

    The 30 day stuff is nonsense as timelines on military operations be they deployment or withdrawal are a set up for problems. Trump repeated it on initial withdrawal..Obama put troops in and Trump initially sent more once in office. Why Syria well it could be Raqqah was caliphate capital according to ISIS and we have lost the convenience to run home and hide behind walls with our fingers in our ears and less we forget ISIS was claiming responsibility for deadly attacks on U.S soil just 2 years ago.

    We do very much have major issues at home most of which the President has been tone deaf at addressing and finding serious solutions for, especially the health care. I would also love every single Military member in their homes with their families and veterans not having to wait months to have a medical concern addressed. I'd also like fake emergency declarations not to happen and 6K soldiers not deployed to U.S boarders to string razor wire and doing ride alongs with Boarder patrol agencies. Yes we armed the Kurds. And it's not their fight..it's our fight. We arm a lot of people and foreign armies and we also make 110 Billion dollar arm sales arming Saudi Arabia to the teeth...minus the approval of that pesky Congress..and we also deploy hundreds of troops there rather than telling them to 'fight their own battles'. Turkey got froggy..bridges burned, refugee crisis and adding to the Isis ranks on deck. Oh and Trump blames Kurds for not storming the beaches at Normandy. For the love of god .
    Last edited by Spicoli; 10-10-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing