123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    HPSCI lawyer: "In your decades of military service & diplomatic service representing the U.S. around the world, have you ever seen another example of foreign aid conditioned on the personal or political interests of the president of the United States?" Taylor: "No, I have not."
    So he didn't notice Obama shipping $400 Billion to Iran then? I guess not

He didn't notice Obama NOT giving Ukrainians weapons, but just MREs and blankets when Crimea was under attack...Trump actually DID make good on providing javelin missiles and arms...but I suppose that's all easily explained away right Kirk?

The FISA IG report release is "imminent" according to AG Barr, but hey who knows if Trump will even be President then what with all this impeaching
    Obama sent Iran $1.something billion. And this was Iran's own money, frozen in American banks since the 1979 revolution. It was sent back in cash because America and Iran don't have any mutual banking facility due to sanctions and was sent back due to a nuclear treaty that Trump has now ripped up with disastrous effects. It was done publicly, was reported in every paper and news broadcast at the time and is only an issue for you now because you never read papers, can't remember anything that happened more than forty eight hours ago and believe everything you're told by your bullshit/grifting media.

And because the US dollar is used abroad as currency Obama could just print the dollars and send them without it actually costing America anything more than the paper and ink. This is about the same standard as your usual bullshit/nonsense arguments and has already been explained to you/little shelf.

Another bullshit claim. Trump blocked sending Ukraine the weapons despite congress having authorisied them and only allowed them to be sent once the whistle had been blown and three separate criminal referrals by various inspectors general had been opened into his actions.

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1194312654363516928

What will this report reveal Lyle?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The opening statement of Devin Nunes is full of attacks on the character of Democrats and complaints about the process, but lacks a defense of Trump on the merits. That’s because there really isn’t one.

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/...37869236793344

HPSCI lawyer: "In your decades of military service & diplomatic service representing the U.S. around the world, have you ever seen another example of foreign aid conditioned on the personal or political interests of the president of the United States?" Taylor: "No, I have not."

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/s...59835398311936

Taylor drops a bombshell New evidence directly fingers President Trump. July 26 phone call where Trump checks in with Sondland on status of Ukraine’s Biden investigation. Side note: Sondland omitted this. Intentional omission of material facts is perjury.

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1194647667827195905

Just got this message from a Republican operative:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...84479568306176
    Oh it’s an ironclad case. No doubt, just listen to the testimony and hear all the “this person told that person then told me so I told someone”

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“One British official w/ knowledge of Barr’s wish list presented to London commented: 'It is like nothing we have come across before, they are basically asking, in quite robust terms, for help in doing a hatchet job on their own intelligence services.’”

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewFei...47018314883073

El Kabong Guest

Obama sent Iran $1.something billion. And this was Iran's own money, frozen in American banks since the 1979 revolution. It was sent back in cash because America and Iran don't have any mutual banking facility due to sanctions and was sent back due to a nuclear treaty that Trump has now ripped up with disastrous effects. It was done publicly, was reported in every paper and news broadcast at the time and is only an issue for you now because you never read papers, can't remember anything that happened more than forty eight hours ago and believe everything you're told by your bullshit/grifting media.

And because the US dollar is used abroad as currency Obama could just print the dollars and send them without it actually costing America anything more than the paper and ink. This is about the same standard as your usual bullshit/nonsense arguments and has already been explained to you/little shelf.

Another bullshit claim. Trump blocked sending Ukraine the weapons despite congress having authorisied them and only allowed them to be sent once the whistle had been blown and three separate criminal referrals by various inspectors general had been opened into his actions.

Frozen in America's banks and SOMEONE stepped in and changed this.... "have you ever seen another example of foreign aid conditioned on the personal or political interests of the president of the United States?"

Well no other President had done that.

Then there's the whole "Hey tell Putin I'll be more flexible after the election"....I guess the star witness was out sick those days.

It's not about "costing America" it's about not funneling money to a nation which routinely sponsors terrorist actions worldwide.

The President of Ukraine disagrees with your assessment so are you calling him a liar too?

I'm sure I don't know what the report will reveal Kirkland...do you have any guesses?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The opening statement of Devin Nunes is full of attacks on the character of Democrats and complaints about the process, but lacks a defense of Trump on the merits. That’s because there really isn’t one.

Taylor drops a bombshell New evidence directly fingers President Trump. July 26 phone call where Trump checks in with Sondland on status of Ukraine’s Biden investigation. Side note: Sondland omitted this. Intentional omission of material facts is perjury.

Oh it’s an ironclad case. No doubt, just listen to the testimony and hear all the “this person told that person then told me so I told someone”
    About fifty percent of the information from these guys is first hand information. The other fifty percent would need various Trump people to testify to confirm they said and did what these guys are testifying that they said and did. But the various Trump people are ignoring subpoenas and refusing to testify.

One of the guys currently testifying graduated second in his class at West Point, served with the 101st Airbourne in Vietnam and has served his country for over fifty years now. And he's testifying under oath. Do you really think all these public servants, diplomats, military officers are all making this up or maybe it's the guys refusing to testify who are the liars here.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frozen in America's banks and SOMEONE stepped in and changed this.... "have you ever seen another example of foreign aid conditioned on the personal or political interests of the president of the United States?"

Well no other President had done that.

Then there's the whole "Hey tell Putin I'll be more flexible after the election"....I guess the star witness was out sick those days.

It's not about "costing America" it's about not funneling money to a nation which routinely sponsors terrorist actions worldwide.

The President of Ukraine disagrees with your assessment so are you calling him a liar too?

I'm sure I don't know what the report will reveal Kirkland...do you have any guesses?

It was done publicly as part of a treaty agreement. nobody said a word about it until Trump started bullshitting about it and now you think it's some big deal. This was not foreign aid taxpayer dollars held back in secret so that Iran would do something illegal that personally benefitted Obama. It was Iran's own money. America supports terrorist groups worldwide, has funded them for decades and currently funds a bunch of terrorist groups that operate inside Iran who are trying to overthrow the Iranian regime. Rudy Giuliani is a fucking paid lobbyist for one Iranian terrorist group.

The president of Ukraine can hardly disagree with the man currently extorting him when he's fighting a war on his own territory with Russia. As it is the facts and evidence prove this beyond doubt. Trump people literally wrote a script for him to go on TV and say to start trumped up investigations of Biden and Ukraine's actions in 2016.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

About fifty percent of the information from these guys is first hand information. The other fifty percent would need various Trump people to testify to confirm they said and did what these guys are testifying that they said and did. But the various Trump people are ignoring subpoenas and refusing to testify.

One of the guys currently testifying graduated second in his class at West Point, served with the 101st Airbourne in Vietnam and has served his country for over fifty years now. And he's testifying under oath. Do you really think all these public servants, diplomats, military officers are all making this up or maybe it's the guys refusing to testify who are the liars here.
    No but you heard the guy refer to his hearsay and admitted some of what he heard was wrong. These is no impeachable offense here Kirk. Good luck though Kirk you never know. Maybe you will be right this time because your trump as a Russian agent sure didn’t go over as you planned

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No but you heard the guy refer to his hearsay and admitted some of what he heard was wrong. These is no impeachable offense here Kirk. Good luck though Kirk you never know. Maybe you will be right this time because your trump as a Russian agent sure didn’t go over as you planned

"but you heard the guy refer to his hearsay and admitted some of what he heard was wrong.

I haven't watched one second of this. There'll be a transcript or a video of whatever you're claiming here. If you find it I'll read it. They admitted something they said was wrong? Really? Show me.

Trump extorted a foreign country with taxpayer dollars to fix an American election. It's the clearest impeachable offence.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no crime here. No linkage, lots of accusations of treason and bribery but this is not Nixon or Clinton. It should give you an idea of what’s going on here. Schiff won’t let them question the whistleblower, strange

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    I haven't watched one second of this.
    Yet you seem so sure of yourself

Trump extorted a foreign country with taxpayer dollars to fix an American election. It's the clearest impeachable offence.
    Well be sure to get your hopes up.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    I haven't watched one second of this.
    Yet you seem so sure of yourself

Well be sure to get your hopes up.

The facts are already public. This is just impeachment for dummies on the television right now. For people who don't read which is 95+% of the country.

Trump won't be found guilty but it'll be obvious that he is. And he'll continue to extort and otherswise get countries and individuals to try and fix the 2020 election/upend the facts about the 2016 election. This is just one party upholding the constitution, trying to prevent America becoming an outright banana republic and the other party cheering it on.It's awful to see Lyle.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kork-land, wrong.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no crime here. No linkage, lots of accusations of treason and bribery but this is not Nixon or Clinton. It should give you an idea of what’s going on here. Schiff won’t let them question the whistleblower, strange
    Nixon's "smoking gun" tape that eventually forced his resignation (otherwise he'd beentold by Republicans they'd find him guilty) was a request by him for the CIA to impede the FBI's ongoing Watergate investigation. The CIA didn't do it. The request itself was considered corrupt enough for Nixon to have to leave office. Trump is on tape asking for a foreign country to initiate investigations into his political rival and using hundreds of millions of US taxpayer dollars as a bribe to enfoce his extortion request. This tape is backed up by endless witnesses like the guys testifying today.

Clinton got impeached for lying over a blowjob.

Oh look, some fucker in Indiana is going to jail for using public resources to help a political campaign. Looks like there must have been a crime here:

https://www.tribpub.com/gdpr/chicago...news/breaking/

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's the point of questioning the whistleblower? Everything he said in the original complaint has turned out to be true and backed up with first hand accounts by the people involved.

El Kabong Guest

The facts are already public. This is just impeachment for dummies on the television right now. For people who don't read which is 95+% of the country.

Trump won't be found guilty but it'll be obvious that he is. And he'll continue to extort and otherswise get countries and individuals to try and fix the 2020 election/upend the facts about the 2016 election. This is just one party upholding the constitution, trying to prevent America becoming an outright banana republic and the other party cheering it on.It's awful to see Lyle.
    OK then...I've got to say I find your take on this rather amusingly twisted. You're seemingly very pleased with this whole process but you're also openly admitting it won't change anything.

Have you chosen a Democrat to support for President yet?

Thread Information