Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  89
Likes Likes:  661
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 274 of 285 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4268

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #4096
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Donaldson is right. That's whites PEOPLE made those Hong Kong problem by separate Hong Kong from China.

    that's white people separate Taiwan from China

    That's white people separate Israel from Palestine

    That's white people separate Bangladesh and Pakistan from India

    That's white people separate Kuwait from Iraq

    That's white people make iran-iraq war by giving weapons to both sides

    That's white people took blacks from Africa as slaves

    That's white people stole all North America and Central America and South America from indigenous people

  2. #4097
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,838
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If white supremacy is how things work worldwide then why would everyone be up in arms over a white extremist?
    No. He's not.

    Richard Spencer promoted the genocide of Black ppl and the white media ignored that.

    But when his white supremacist wife complained that he abused her, now everyone had to drop have everything and be sympathetic to her ?

    There's a little bit of Richard Spencer in all white people.

    What did Trump say about Colin Kapernick and Spencer ?



    Spencer went to the same private academy as President George W Bush. He's a millionaire and he's being paid handsomely to be the face of Nazism in America. Yet he think he's a victim ?

    He talks forever about race and IQ and how stupid black people supposedly are yet he dropped out of and failed the PhD program at Duke University in modern European intellectual history but of course because he's white he quickly got a job as assistant editor at American Conservative magazine but he was fired for his radical views. Yet he think he's a victim ?

    I mean fired for being to radical at American Conservative ? You have to do something really fked up to get shown the door there

    But he's the self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right" yet he was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.





    Extreme white supremacists are the hoteps of the blanco world. They'll stay shouting 'White Power' but will keep a black woman on speed dial.

    Racism is schizophrenia.

    When whites were spitting on us, chasing us with German shepherds and holding picnics at our lynchings. They were still setting us up in their home to cook their food, fold their laundry, allowing us to entertain them as musicians while the same musician couldn't come through the front door.

    White people have Donald Trump in the big house (A man who is going to favor whites at every turn) and whites like him still think they are the ones getting mistreated.

    But Spencer values victim status because the Alt-Right is a cult. That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

    Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

    But now he can’t admit the truth because then he’d have to give up the victim status he's reserved for whites themslves

    Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites generally live in, they think getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how guys like him see the world.
    You apparently live in Liverpool and I doubt anybody has ever tried to lynch you there. Get that monkey off your back.

    You claim to do well and if so do so in a majority white country. If it was as bad as you say you wouldn't 'do well'.

    If you want to be in a non white environment you just need to move to London. Then maybe you will stop moaning.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #4098
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Donaldson is right. That's whites PEOPLE made those Hong Kong problem by separate Hong Kong from China.

    that's white people separate Taiwan from China

    That's white people separate Israel from Palestine

    That's white people separate Bangladesh and Pakistan from India

    That's white people separate Kuwait from Iraq

    That's white people make iran-iraq war by giving weapons to both sides

    That's white people took blacks from Africa as slaves

    That's white people stole all North America and Central America and South America from indigenous people
    Croquets

  4. #4099
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,838
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Donaldson is right. That's whites PEOPLE made those Hong Kong problem by separate Hong Kong from China.

    that's white people separate Taiwan from China

    That's white people separate Israel from Palestine

    That's white people separate Bangladesh and Pakistan from India

    That's white people separate Kuwait from Iraq

    That's white people make iran-iraq war by giving weapons to both sides

    That's white people took blacks from Africa as slaves

    That's white people stole all North America and Central America and South America from indigenous people
    Croquets
    I would address each of those points, but can't be bothered, but to dismantle the first, how about a referendum in Hong Kong and see how unpopular British common law democracy ends up being?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #4100
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    That's are those 3rd generation Hong Kong people's so of course by now they are brainwashed into the English way. Just like the black Americans if you ask them anything about Africa they don't know and doesn't want to ever go back or think about that thing. How can you interview 3rd and 4th generation of that's people of those Hong Kong and of course logical that they want that British system now.

  6. #4101
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,838
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That's are those 3rd generation Hong Kong people's so of course by now they are brainwashed into the English way. Just like the black Americans if you ask them anything about Africa they don't know and doesn't want to ever go back or think about that thing. How can you interview 3rd and 4th generation of that's people of those Hong Kong and of course logical that they want that British system now.
    They want it because they know it is preferable to any other option, the same in Taiwan. Did the West force them to have the system they have? Given the choice people generally favor concepts such as freedom and democracy. It has little to do with brainwashing.

    I had a friend raised in East Germany. People were not exactly brainwashed into thinking Communism was great. They went along with it due to force. It is the same in any tyranny. People generally want freedom.

    Only those gaining from tyranny want tyranny.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #4102
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Yes the West forced that system upon them. The United kingdom forced their systems on so many country around those world. Do you deny that? After a system is forced upon that people subjugated through colonialism. Do you deny that after several generation of that of those system, that is brainwash? Is not because is better, but because they gotten used to it after three generation or four generations. How arrogant for you to say after the colonialism for couple centuries, so arrogant to say that o look how does people love those system! How Superior system! Just ask that's people!

  8. #4103
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,838
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Yes the West forced that system upon them. The United kingdom forced their systems on so many country around those world. Do you deny that? After a system is forced upon that people subjugated through colonialism. Do you deny that after several generation of that of those system, that is brainwash? Is not because is better, but because they gotten used to it after three generation or four generations. How arrogant for you to say after the colonialism for couple centuries, so arrogant to say that o look how does people love those system! How Superior system! Just ask that's people!
    And other countries had their own systems forced on their own people. Systems that had no freedoms. The Soviet Union and harsh Communist countries around the world were very different. Ask any Pole today what system they prefer. Ask any East German. Ask any person in Hong Kong. They are not brainwashed because they can see the decency in personal freedom over state authoritarianism.

    Colonization is a fact of the past and the British Empire was one of the fairer ones and it let nations go to find their own way. Is it Britain's fault that Zimbabwe was not brainwashed enough that it ended up applying Communist methods thus starving itself and destroying its economy? Not really. Hong Kong chose a different path and saw the good in the methodology and thus it stands as a system that people around the world have long respected.

    Yes, ask the people. Ask them free of Empire what system they would like and a social democratic system is the one most prefer. It is one I live under, it is one you live under as a Frenchman living in America. Aren't they kind to let you in and stay there, do you know how you would be treated in other countries?

    Yes, these systems are the best and anyone who disagrees is free to live under the tyranny of their choice.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #4104
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    How you can claim one are supperior to the other? Is apple and orange. Only white-ego arrogant can able to claim they are better. Ask prostitute and drug culture of white west county's what SO much freedom got them. Freedom? To drug and cheat those spouse and tattoos and depravicy. No, I'll not.

  10. #4105
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,838
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3152
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Then arrogant I am, but Mugabe was arrogant too and look where that ended up. It is a different way of thinking and one always results in dystopia and disaster.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #4106
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1670
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Sondland leaking emails to the WSJ. He's doing this so when he changes his testimony on Wednesday Trump can't claim he was doing this by himself and Trump didn't know about it:


    WASHINGTON — A U.S. ambassador set to testify this week in the House impeachment inquiry kept several Trump administration officials apprised of his effort to get Ukraine to launch investigations that President Donald Trump would later discuss in a July call with his Ukrainian counterpart, emails reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show.
    Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union who will be one of eight witnesses to testify in the inquiry’s second week of open hearings, is one of several people who has linked a holdup of security aid to Ukraine over the summer with investigations that Trump sought. Sondland’s conversations with Trump about the investigations, including one revealed last week in another ambassador’s testimony, has made him a central figure to Democrats’ investigation.
    Several witnesses have testified to impeachment investigators that they were alarmed by what they perceived as dual channels of U.S. policy on Ukraine — one traditional, and the other led by Sondland and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, which focused on the president’s push for certain investigations. Sondland kept several top officials — including acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and Energy Secretary Rick Perry — apprised of that push, according to the emails reviewed by the Journal, in the weeks leading up to Trump’s July 25 phone call with his Ukrainian counterpart that spurred a whistleblower complaint and, ultimately, the impeachment probe.



    https://www.wsj.com/articles/lawmake...gs-11574007673

  12. #4107
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1670
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  13. #4108
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,692
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Roger Stone did nothing wrong
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #4109
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Roger is innocent. 100%.

  15. #4110
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,692
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    No. He's not.

    Richard Spencer promoted the genocide of Black ppl and the white media ignored that.

    But when his white supremacist wife complained that he abused her, now everyone had to drop have everything and be sympathetic to her ?

    There's a little bit of Richard Spencer in all white people.

    What did Trump say about Colin Kapernick and Spencer ?

    Spencer went to the same private academy as President George W Bush. He's a millionaire and he's being paid handsomely to be the face of Nazism in America. Yet he think he's a victim ?

    He talks forever about race and IQ and how stupid black people supposedly are yet he dropped out of and failed the PhD program at Duke University in modern European intellectual history but of course because he's white he quickly got a job as assistant editor at American Conservative magazine but he was fired for his radical views. Yet he think he's a victim ?

    I mean fired for being to radical at American Conservative ? You have to do something really fked up to get shown the door there

    But he's the self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right" yet he was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.

    Extreme white supremacists are the hoteps of the blanco world. They'll stay shouting 'White Power' but will keep a black woman on speed dial.

    Racism is schizophrenia.

    When whites were spitting on us, chasing us with German shepherds and holding picnics at our lynchings. They were still setting us up in their home to cook their food, fold their laundry, allowing us to entertain them as musicians while the same musician couldn't come through the front door.

    White people have Donald Trump in the big house (A man who is going to favor whites at every turn) and whites like him still think they are the ones getting mistreated.

    But Spencer values victim status because the Alt-Right is a cult. That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

    Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

    But now he can’t admit the truth because then he’d have to give up the victim status he's reserved for whites themslves

    Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites generally live in, they think getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how guys like him see the world.
    "No he's not" what is that even in reference to?

    White people have their own media now?

    I never heard about Spencer assaulting his wife, probably because I pay precious little attention to him because of his views....meaning YOU a black man (we all assume) pay more attention to a white supremacist than me a white person sooo, yeah probably look elsewhere for logical white people worth a damn. I mean I don't go

    There's no Richard Spencer in me.

    Trump called Kaepernick and others kneeling during the National Anthem sons of bitches and rightfully so IMO. Trump said SPECIFICALLY OF Nazis & White Supremacists and I quote "they should be condemned totally".

    Who says Spencer is a victim? His family is wealthy, he's not independently wealthy. So he went to a private school and? His parents are quite well off. He's free to think he's a victim if he wants to, but I don't, I don't really care anything about the guy to be honest.


    After that I'm sorry you lost me....what the hell is a hotep?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing