123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You just keep posting the same stuff over and over goldfish boy. See the difference here is Biden is doing this publicly at the behest of the American government. Getting the prosecutor fired was supported even by the Republican party at the time. Biden wasn't doing this secretly for personal gain, he was doing it publicly as the representative of the American government.
    Hunter Biden was making $83K a month with Burisma...what did he do for that company? His father demanded the prosecutor going after Zlochevsky & Bursima fired...that's what he did. Other than that, the dude is a crack head fuck up with a track record of fuck ups a mile long.

If you actually read anything and had the ability to remember things you'd be able to put something like this in context. But you have no idea at all and can't remember anyway so conservative media showing you a video of Biden bragging about getting a prosecutor fired and a misleading story to go with it has you completely fooled. It's tragic really.
    are you being willfully ignorant or in denial

There was a months long effort to get the Ukrainians to open an investigation into Biden. Again, the reading/memory thing. It's already been covered a couple of weeks ago. Extensive evidence from testimony from the people involved, thousands of text messages, the fucking script the Trump people wrote for Zelensky to announce the investigations, we've covered this already goldfish boy.
    A bunch of hearsay, a bunch of "I feel"/"I believe" vs no actual hard evidence, no first hand knowledge of anything other than a direct recounting of Trump saying and I quote "I want NOTHING from Ukraine." ..... am I misremembering this? I mean I actually watched and listened to the hearings and you read the NYT and WaPo who are notoriously out to showcase President Trump in the worst light possible (which you of course love)

We already know there were over 200 meetings between the Russians and the Trump campaign. The only reason a conspiracy couldn't be proved beyond a reasonable doubt, according to the Mueller report, is that Trump people lied, refused to answer questions, destroyed evidence, took the fifth when under questioning and so on. All fallen off your little shelf.
    If you say so man

This report coming out says no spying and the investigation was adequatley predicated. Mueller report says the same thing.
    The 302's were edited that's a big no-no. The Steele Dossier (actually written by Glenn Simpson) was used to fraudulently obtain FISA warrants because the FBI KNEW Steele was full of shit and a leaker and that the dossier was bullshit....but I guess we'll just wait and see.

Compare what you think you know about Biden and China with the facts:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/tr...iden-in-china/
    Oh must have been a slow day for them...they usually fact check parody sites. Great source

And if anything criminal turns up here I'm fine with it being investigated and prosecuted. But this is no different from the deals the Trump family are flying round the world doing except that they're all done privately so nobody knows the details while this was done publicly. I would love to see both Biden family and Trump family investments fully investigated.

You're still dodging questions here, just throwing a load of shit at the wall to avoid answering.

Here we are again:

Can we just agree that American presidents shouldn't go back on their word and betray allies they'd made deals with?

And again you should fucking read something. Huber isn't investigating anything anymore. Durham is investigating this single issue with (Climesmith?) which was the only thing the about to be released report came up with. There's nothing else going to come of any of these investigations. But we do know now that the investigation into Trump was warranted and that the three years of bullshit about Page, Papadopoulos and the rest were just that. The whole Q anon thing is a load of rubbish.

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...78314528698368

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...78313924743168
    We'll see how long you feel that way.

I responded to that question directly and now I'll tell you that if you don't like my answer you can go fuck yourself.

We'll see what happens Kirk. Best of luck

When Biden, representing the United States of America, pushed for the prosecutor to be fired the investigation into Burisma was over. Already explained/little shelf.

Trump soliciting a bribe is not hearsay. We have the whole fucking thing in testimony, text messages and other evidence. The only parts we don't have are Trump, Giuliani, Pence, Mulvany, Pompeo, Perry and a few others testifying and they're all ignoring legal subpoenas to testify. But we already know the whole story. Here's just part of it. You could try reading this whole article Lyle. Hahahahahahahahahahaha :

By the first week of September, Taylor said, the “favor” Trump had alluded to in vague terms in a July phone call with Zelensky had become a very specific demand: Ukraine’s president, a former actor, would be required to deliver lines on CNN prepared for him by two American diplomats acting on orders from Trump and his shadow secretary of state, Rudy Giuliani.
    Text messages released earlier this month between those two diplomats — Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine, and Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union — show that they drafted language for Zelensky’s statement in August to send to the Ukrainian president’s close friend and personal aide, Andrey Yermak.

“Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States, especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians,” Zelensky would tell CNN. “I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections.”
    The White House plot to unwittingly involve CNN in the dissemination of false information created by Trump’s aides was revealed in Taylor’s written opening statement to the House impeachment inquiry, which was obtained by several news organizations on Tuesday.

A screenshot of Ambassador Bill Taylor’s statement to the House impeachment inquiry.

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/23/...president-cnn/

It's not me saying what was in the report Lyle. It's the actual evidence in the Mueller report. That's what actually happened.

You've got yourself mixed up with the report that's coming out in a couple of weeks and the Flynn case. It's the Flynn interviews that were edited but the editing was just standard FBI procedure, all interviews are edited. The Steele dossier was not used to obtain a FISA warrant, we now know this from the Friday night leaks and this will be made clear in the report that comes out in a couple of weeks goldfish boy.

You can pick any reputable news site out there and it'll give you the same information as factcheck.org, it's just they present the facts in a nice easy to understand way and you need all the help you can get.

All the Q anon lunatics seem to think that the New York Times and the Washington Post are lying about this report and that it's going to be the beginning of the end of the deep state. Look:

https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status...06010500714499

They just don't believe they can be wrong. You seem to feel the same way Lyle. When the report does come out and it turns out the Q anon people are all wrong how are all the people who believe them going to react do you think?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never seen two people go at it like this for so long on the same topic

El Kabong Guest

I watched and listened to the testimony, all of it, so allow me to break the news to you The Democrats have DICK, they have FUCK ALL, they have NOTHING.

There's your boy, there's your guy, and what did he say? What did he say Kirk?

Now Amb. Taylor THOUGHT he heard, he ASSUMED he heard, he PRESUMED what was meant.....and....he.....was.....wrong.

Yet you cling to this bogus narrative....there is YOUR BOY in his OWN WORDS saying IT. DIDN'T. FUCKING. HAPPEN.

Believe what you want to believe, but what you'll watch and see play out is going to be something very different than you expect.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the Democrats may not even get enough votes after the judiciary committee realizes that this is a complete sack of rat shit.

What a disgrace

A heard from B who heard from C who heard from d&f that G said something to H.

THE STAR WITNESS BASICALLY SAID HE WAS JUST PRESUMING

Yet there is bug-eyed Adam Schiff banging the gavel and crying and claiming this is bombshell stuff. Then you have the whole mainstream media repeating that it is bombshell stuff. You literally cannot make this up this is the most insane s*** I have ever seen in my life

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    the Democrats may not even get enough votes after the judiciary committee realizes that this is a complete sack of rat shit.

What a disgrace

A heard from B who heard from C who heard from d&f that G said something to H.

THE STAR WITNESS BASICALLY SAID HE WAS JUST PRESUMING

Yet there is bug-eyed Adam Schiff banging the gavel and crying and claiming this is bombshell stuff. Then you have the whole mainstream media repeating that it is bombshell stuff. You literally cannot make this up this is the most insane s*** I have ever seen in my life
    I believe REO Speedwagon said it best....

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend

El Kabong Guest

Now all things considered...maybe the IG report isn't the end all be all, there are even more reports to follow. All I would like is a conclusion and that's going to happen in due time and I don't think there's much that'll stop it. Horowitz, after all was an Obama appointee, so who knows if he's loyal to the nation or to Obama.

Huber and Durham and Barr will provide their own reports.

There are folks saying IG Horowitz's report will have criminal referrals....we'll see.

The impeachment inquiry has been a clusterfuck and it's soon going to become a liability to the Democrats. You'll notice there's plenty more news about these hearings than Democrat candidates....that ain't good, and the news of DNC candidates is typically about how they're failing the "woke" crowd....that's a shame.

We'll see where all this goes, I don't think it's trending in a positive direction for you Kirkland, but you obviously see it differently. Time will be the judge.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched and listened to the testimony, all of it, so allow me to break the news to you The Democrats have DICK, they have FUCK ALL, they have NOTHING.

There's your boy, there's your guy, and what did he say? What did he say Kirk?

Now Amb. Taylor THOUGHT he heard, he ASSUMED he heard, he PRESUMED what was meant.....and....he.....was.....wrong.

Yet you cling to this bogus narrative....there is YOUR BOY in his OWN WORDS saying IT. DIDN'T. FUCKING. HAPPEN.

Believe what you want to believe, but what you'll watch and see play out is going to be something very different than you expect.

Amazingly Lyle not every single witness in every criminal case is a witnes to every single aspect of the criminality. That bonehead asking one witness questions to create something for Fox News to show doesn't mean anything. It's just done to fool the idiots Lyle.

Just because one person doesn't have all the answers doesn't mean that this whole crooked scheme DIDN'T HAPPEN. (Stop using BLOCK CAPS you fucking moron. It just makes the garbage you post look even stupider).

Clearly a whole bunch of State Department and US diplomatic staff spent months, as documented by evidence and testimony, trying to get the Ukrainian PM to announce investigations. If it's already fallen off your little shelf read my last post to see the evidence.

Sondland and Kurt Volker both testified under oath and produced texts and other evidence to show that Trump personally directed them to work with Giuliani to resolve Trump’s demands for Ukrainian investigations. Parnas, a Ukrainian mobster who was acting as one of Trump's legal representatives in Ukraine has claimed Trump personally directed him and Giuliani to carry out his agenda in Ukraine. Parnas’s lawyer has reportedly turned over audio, video, and photographs of Parnas, Giuliani, and Trump.

And then there's the transcript that Trump released Lyle. The established premise of which is that Giuliani is representing Trump’s business in Ukraine. After Trump asks Zelensky for a “favour,” he replies: “I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine.”

Trump tells him:

Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. And then — just to ensure there is zero confusion that Giuliani does speak for Trump — he goes on to tell Zelensky, “ I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call,” and then again, “I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call.”

Giuliani has also refused to testify in Trump’s impeachment hearings, citing “attorney-client, attorney work-product, and executive privileges.” Of course, that defense makes no sense unless Giuliani was working on Trump’s behalf.

Trump is now trying to distance himself from Rudy but that's going to be kinda difficult what with all the evidence and everything. And it's going to be difficult for Trump to actually do that. This is not Michael Cohen:

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1198290213547716609

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now all things considered...maybe the IG report isn't the end all be all, there are even more reports to follow. All I would like is a conclusion and that's going to happen in due time and I don't think there's much that'll stop it. Horowitz, after all was an Obama appointee, so who knows if he's loyal to the nation or to Obama.

Huber and Durham and Barr will provide their own reports.

There are folks saying IG Horowitz's report will have criminal referrals....we'll see.

The impeachment inquiry has been a clusterfuck and it's soon going to become a liability to the Democrats. You'll notice there's plenty more news about these hearings than Democrat candidates....that ain't good, and the news of DNC candidates is typically about how they're failing the "woke" crowd....that's a shame.

We'll see where all this goes, I don't think it's trending in a positive direction for you Kirkland, but you obviously see it differently. Time will be the judge.
    There is no Huber report coming. He found nothing and has now officially packed up and gone home according to Barr. I explained this yesterday goldfish boy. Barr isn't producing any report, he's the AG. They don't do reports, it's part of the job description. Durham is reviewing the one single major issue that the Horowitz report turned up which is Climesmith? (sp) may have done something that could amount to a chargeable offence. Durham's entire remit is to follow up on any potential criminality that Horowiz turns up and there's only the one thing. That's it Lyle. Who are these "folks"? They're a bunch of fucking nutcases, aren't they? Here's one of the "folks".

https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status...80357814489089

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Breaking news. It turns out the IG report coming out in a couple of weeks does expose some criminality after all. I got this wrong. It looks like there are charges coming and it could go all the way up to Obama. It looks about as serious as it possibly could and this is from the New York Times too. This got published just over an hour ago:

The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.The determination by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report due out on Dec. 9 examining aspects of the Russia investigation. The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped. The startling accusation generated headlines but Mr. Trump never backed it up.
    The finding is one of several by Mr. Horowitz that undercuts conservatives’ claims that the F.B.I. acted improperly in investigating several Trump associates starting in 2016. He also found that F.B.I. leaders did not take politically motivated actions in pursuing a secret wiretap on a former Trump campaign adviser, Carter Page — eavesdropping that Mr. Trump’s allies have long decried as politically motivated.

[...]

Mr. Barr has suggested that the F.B.I. assigned other informants as well to figure out whether any Trump associates were working with the Russians. The F.B.I. gave Mr. Horowitz’s team extraordinary access to its informant database, and his investigators examined other F.B.I. informants with possible ties to the Trump campaign.
    In each case, they found that the F.B.I. had not deployed those people to gather information on the Trump campaign itself, the people said.
    It is also possible that the F.B.I. received unsolicited material from inside the Trump campaign; outsiders often submit potential evidence to the bureau that agents did not seek. But it is not clear whether Mr. Horowitz uncovered any such instances.
    Mr. Horowitz will also undercut another claim by Trump allies — that the Russian intermediary who promised dirt to Mr. Papadopoulos, a Maltese professor named Joseph Mifsud, was an F.B.I. informant. Mr. Papadopoulos has helped spread that claim; he contends without evidence that the F.B.I. or the C.I.A. set him up to derail Mr. Trump’s campaign.
    Mr. Papadopoulos served 12 days in prison last year on a conviction of lying to the F.B.I. about his contacts with Mr. Mifsud. Agents said his falsehoods hampered their ability to interrogate Mr. Mifsud, who was briefly in the United States but later left the country, out of the reach of the F.B.I., and disappeared from public view.

The report is also expected to debunk another theory of Trump allies: that the F.B.I. relied on information to open the investigation from a British former spy, Christopher Steele, himself a onetime bureau informant who compiled a dossier of damaging, unverified information on Mr. Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/u...core-ios-share

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all happening tonight.

(CNN)President Donald Trump has now denied that he directed his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to go to Ukraine and seek out investigations on his behalf, contradicting his own words to the Ukrainian President in the White House-released transcript of the July 25 call.

Trump also contradicted sworn testimony from members of his administration and claims from his own White House acting chief of staff.
    Ahead of a Tuesday night rally in Florida, Trump was asked by conservative radio host Bill O'Reilly if the President directed Giuliani's involvement in Ukraine.
    "No," the President said, before launching into a tangent of flattering Giuliani's credentials, calling him "a great corruption fighter" and "the greatest mayor" of New York City.
    O'Reilly asked once again: "Giuliani's your personal lawyer. So you didn't direct him to go to Ukraine to do anything or put any heat on them?"
    "No, I didn't direct him, but he's a warrior, Rudy's a warrior. Rudy went, he possibly saw something. But you have to understand, Rudy (has) other people that he represents," Trump said, adding that Giuliani has "done work in Ukraine for years."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/27/p...m_source=twCNN

For those of you with little shelves and/or goldfish sized brains this post follows on nicely from this one:

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...19#post1536719

Democrat says she doesn't see the value in removing Trump

Reporter reveals the secret to texting Rudy Giuliani

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Je dois dire que Hitler a l'air plutôt bien avec la tour Eiffel à l'arrière-plan

El Kabong Guest

(CNN)President Donald Trump has now denied that he directed his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to go to Ukraine and seek out investigations on his behalf, contradicting his own words to the Ukrainian President in the White House-released transcript of the July 25 call.

Trump also contradicted sworn testimony from members of his administration and claims from his own White House acting chief of staff.
    Ahead of a Tuesday night rally in Florida, Trump was asked by conservative radio host Bill O'Reilly if the President directed Giuliani's involvement in Ukraine.
    "No," the President said, before launching into a tangent of flattering Giuliani's credentials, calling him "a great corruption fighter" and "the greatest mayor" of New York City.
    O'Reilly asked once again: "Giuliani's your personal lawyer. So you didn't direct him to go to Ukraine to do anything or put any heat on them?"
    "No, I didn't direct him, but he's a warrior, Rudy's a warrior. Rudy went, he possibly saw something. But you have to understand, Rudy (has) other people that he represents," Trump said, adding that Giuliani has "done work in Ukraine for years."

For those of you with little shelves and/or goldfish sized brains this post follows on nicely from this one:

Well I guess if CNN and you say so then it must be so.....so I guess I'll just watch it all play out exactly as you say it will which is (and correct me if I'm mistaken) you believe there will be a conviction but not a removal. And this has to get past the Judiciary first as well.

Ok, if you say so.

Why again with the Hitler picture? What's that about?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I guess if CNN and you say so then it must be so.....so I guess I'll just watch it all play out exactly as you say it will which is (and correct me if I'm mistaken) you believe there will be a conviction but not a removal. And this has to get past the Judiciary first as well.

Ok, if you say so.

Why again with the Hitler picture? What's that about?
    CNN are just reporting facts Lyle. Things that actually happened. In the real world. You can read about them in any newspaper.

He'll be impeached, there'll be a trial in the Senate and he'll be found not guilty.

I thought you'd surrendered again.

The nutcases still think this report is going to be the beginning of the end of the deep state :

In order to avoid civil unrest as high-level people are indicted, the public must first be made aware of the facts regarding their crimes. I suspect that after the public has had time to digest the IG report and make sense of any declassified documents, we'll see indictments.

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...08351582920705

And look who is going public. Is she heading for Guantanamo too?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lisa-p...y-crime-at-all

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A judge ordered President Trump to pay $2 million to a group of charities on Thursday, ruling that the president had broken the law by directing the proceeds from an event advertised as benefiting veterans to his presidential campaign instead.

The lawsuit stems from the wild days of the 2016 Republican primary. Because of a feud he maintained with Fox News at the time, Trump decided to skip a debate hosted by the network just before the Iowa caucuses in January 2016, and hold his own, competing event instead — a televised fundraiser for veterans.

Shockingly enough, it turned out the event wasn’t quite on the level. Rather than having the foundation run the event and direct all proceeds to the charities, as promised, Trump did something quite different. As New York State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla put it in her decision on Thursday:

“Mr. Trump’s fiduciary duty breaches included allowing his campaign to orchestrate the Fundraiser, allowing his campaign, instead of the Foundation, to direct distribution of the Funds, and using the Fundraiser and distribution of the Funds to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign.”

Thread Information