Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  678
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 282 of 295 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4420

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #4216
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,012
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    CNN, the Post and the Times all reported these factual things which all happened in real life. You're the fucking nutcase who gets his news from nutjobs on youtube and who believes crazy conspiracy theories like international child sex rings involving the biggest names in the country being run out of a DC pizza parlour so it doesn't really mean anything when you criticise America's best news sources.

    The whole evidence on Trump's guilt has already been explained to you in detail goldfish boy. In fact the latest GOP argument is that Trump is actually guilty as charged but since he did it with pure motives he shouldn't be found guilty. You could try reading a newspaper once in a while.

    Every now and then when the arsekicking becomes unbearable you surrender and go away and sulk for a while. I thought you'd realised all the crazy shit you've been posting for the last couple of years was just that and you were going into hiding again to avoid the AG report.

    When the report does come out next week and disproves all the garbage you've been posting you'll claim that the next report will somehow prove it. The next report will get the big buildup in conservative media and a load of bullshit claims will come out over the next year to rile up the base and get them out to vote next November. Then after the election the report will come out and say nothing different to the one coming out next week and then the whole thing will be quietly forgotten once it's served its purpose.
    Yeah it's a SUPER crazy conspiracy about international child sex rings in this day and age right? Jeffrey Epstein on line 1 Kirk....you gonna answer that call? Prince Andrew is on line 2 as well.....care to comment as to the super zany crazy insane conspiracy that is? Jimmy Saville Mister Forgetful?


    If that's "the whole evidence of Trump's guilt" then I hate to break it to you, your side has absolutely NOTHING and all it'll end up doing is sinking your side. But hey listen don't listen, whatever I don't honestly care, I stick around to see your post vehemently defending people who you're going to regret defending and I'm amused by it from time to time.


    The IG report will come out, the FISA report will come out, yes there's plenty of reports yet to come...you'll complain but it ain't like I'm controlling these things they come out as they do which is why when you say "GIVE ME A TIMEFRAME" I can't because I don't work in Congress or for the FBI or in the SCOTUS...it'll happen when it happens.


    Enjoy the impeachment process if you can.....it's going to backfire like a son of a bitch, but go ahead enjoy
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #4217
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,012
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    Law professors > Fact witnesses according to the Democrats


    The Democrat party is winding down to it's final days, thank fuck.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #4218
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    biggest sham in US history

  4. #4219
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,205
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligence setup

    The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.


    Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office contacted U.S. Attorney John Durham, the prosecutor Barr personally tapped to lead a separate review of the 2016 probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, the people said. The inspector general also contacted several U.S. intelligence agencies.


    The previously unreported interaction with Durham is noted in a draft of Horowitz’s forthcoming report on the Russia investigation, which concludes that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation, people familiar with the matter said. Its public release is set for Monday.

    That could rebut conservatives’ doubts — which Barr has shared with associates in recent weeks — that Horowitz might be blessing the FBI’s Russia investigation prematurely and that Durham could potentially find more, particularly with regard to the Maltese professor.


    People familiar with the matter said Horowitz queried U.S. intelligence agencies to determine whether there was any truth to that claim and found no evidence Mifsud was a U.S. asset. He also reached out to Durham to see whether the prosecutor had found anything that might contradict that assessment, and Durham said he had no such evidence, people familiar with the matter said.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2b1_story.html

  5. #4220
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,205
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post



    Law professors > Fact witnesses according to the Democrats


    The Democrat party is winding down to it's final days, thank fuck.

    No apostrophe in its.

    In the legal world there are questions of fact and questions of law. Just like law professors can't testify to questions of fact fact witnesses can't testify to questions of law. Impeachment proceedings have to have hearings on questions of law hence the law professors. This is yet another bullshit GOP talking point that you've swallowed without having any fucking idea about the context or the process or anything else. Idiot. I'll deal with the other post later.

  6. #4221
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,012
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    No apostrophe in its.

    In the legal world there are questions of fact and questions of law. Just like law professors can't testify to questions of fact fact witnesses can't testify to questions of law. Impeachment proceedings have to have hearings on questions of law hence the law professors. This is yet another bullshit GOP talking point that you've swallowed without having any fucking idea about the context or the process or anything else. Idiot. I'll deal with the other post later.
    I appreciate your pettiness Kirkland. That was a very nice incomplete sentence that you used to bring the issue to my attention.


    The legal case of impeachment is to be made by the Congress not by a handful of liberal professors. That said, if there was a solid case at all, this circus wouldn't be happening and there would be real honest to God impeachment with real fact witnesses and one side wouldn't be held back from calling their own witnesses and the materials made public wouldn't be so one sided. The Democrats will attempt to play dirty as long as they are able to, but eventually the ball will need to be moved down the field here and there are no winning moves for them, none, zip, zero.

    Perhaps if you didn't go through with your red pen and grammar nazi my post you would have had more time to comment on the other posts.


    I do love that you're SOOOOOO invested in this and yet you know the outcome yourself. You think a 100% partisan impeachment process which comes to a screeching halt (at BEST for Democrats, AT BEST!) in the Senate is going to do what to Donald Trump in the 2020 election? I don't know if Joe Biden will be alive by the time November 2020 rolls around, Elizabeth Warren is laughably devoid of sincerity, Pete Buttigeig can't even run a small city.....what exactly are you hoping for Foreigner?


    SPOILER ALERT....Trump wins
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #4222
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    What a goddam joke that bullshit hearing yesterday with the 3 radical left lawyers who teach radical leftwing curricula at Ivy League universities. None were firsthand witnesses to jack shit. How the fuck were they brought out as "witnesses"? Then Al Green, holding a lone wolf speech all by his lonesome on the House floor, whining that of the 4 legal expert witnesses, none were people of color.

  8. #4223
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,205
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    No apostrophe in its.

    In the legal world there are questions of fact and questions of law. Just like law professors can't testify to questions of fact fact witnesses can't testify to questions of law. Impeachment proceedings have to have hearings on questions of law hence the law professors. This is yet another bullshit GOP talking point that you've swallowed without having any fucking idea about the context or the process or anything else. Idiot. I'll deal with the other post later.
    I appreciate your pettiness Kirkland. That was a very nice incomplete sentence that you used to bring the issue to my attention.


    The legal case of impeachment is to be made by the Congress not by a handful of liberal professors. That said, if there was a solid case at all, this circus wouldn't be happening and there would be real honest to God impeachment with real fact witnesses and one side wouldn't be held back from calling their own witnesses and the materials made public wouldn't be so one sided. The Democrats will attempt to play dirty as long as they are able to, but eventually the ball will need to be moved down the field here and there are no winning moves for them, none, zip, zero.

    Perhaps if you didn't go through with your red pen and grammar nazi my post you would have had more time to comment on the other posts.


    I do love that you're SOOOOOO invested in this and yet you know the outcome yourself. You think a 100% partisan impeachment process which comes to a screeching halt (at BEST for Democrats, AT BEST!) in the Senate is going to do what to Donald Trump in the 2020 election? I don't know if Joe Biden will be alive by the time November 2020 rolls around, Elizabeth Warren is laughably devoid of sincerity, Pete Buttigeig can't even run a small city.....what exactly are you hoping for Foreigner?


    SPOILER ALERT....Trump wins



    The law professors were there to testify to questions of law. That's part of making th case Lyle. This is a real honest to god impeachment with real fact witnesses. The chain of events, the evidence, which hasn't been disputed at all by the Republicans by the way has already been established by the couple of dozen fact witnesses who already testified. The only fact witness missing to wrap the whole thing with a bow is Giuliani and Trump is blocking him from testifying along with about a dozen lesser fact witnesses, which is obstruction of justice in itself. If Trump could be exonerated by Giuliani and the rest why would he block them from testifying? Of course there's no chance he can be exonerated because he's obviously guilty. Were this a court of law and not a political process he'd be bang to rights. How does it look Lyle when all the fact witnesses say you're guilty, none of the facts of the case are disputed by the defence and the entire defence argument is that no fact witness can testify that Trump ordered these other fact witnesses to engage in these acts because Trump is blocking the one fact witness (Giuliani) who could complete the evidence chain from testifying?

    The GOP have not been prevented from calling their own witnesses. They've called fact witnesses and called one of the law professors from yesterday. Trump is allowed to have his own lawyers present at the current hearings yet has declined to do so after spending months complaining he had no chance to defend himself. Nobody is playing dirty here, the GOP are just complaining about the process because they can't say anything about the evidence.

    And the process, the whole system of rules governing this process was put in place by the GOP a few years ago. There's nothing to stop the GOP holding their own hearings anyway. They can call a whole bunch of nutcases and conspiracy theorists to say whatever they want but they seem to be saving that for the Senate trial. The last thing they'll want to talk about is the actual evidence. The Democrats are just following the rules the GOP made and you're just parroting their bullshit talking points about the whole thing.

    The impeachment isn't something the Democrats are looking at through a political lens. It was always going to end up in a partisan bunfight in the Senate and Trump being found not guilty. They didn't want to impeach Trump in the first place but Trump being caught trying to fix an election forced them into it. This is the highest of high crimes. Trump is undermining the fundamental bedrock of the American political system, free and fair elections. He's attempting to defraud the United States of America from the ability to have a free and fair election. It's not something that can just be ignored. America is gradually being turned into a banana republic and one party seem to be just fine with that. It's awful to see.

  9. #4224
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,205
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    CNN, the Post and the Times all reported these factual things which all happened in real life. You're the fucking nutcase who gets his news from nutjobs on youtube and who believes crazy conspiracy theories like international child sex rings involving the biggest names in the country being run out of a DC pizza parlour so it doesn't really mean anything when you criticise America's best news sources.

    The whole evidence on Trump's guilt has already been explained to you in detail goldfish boy. In fact the latest GOP argument is that Trump is actually guilty as charged but since he did it with pure motives he shouldn't be found guilty. You could try reading a newspaper once in a while.

    Every now and then when the arsekicking becomes unbearable you surrender and go away and sulk for a while. I thought you'd realised all the crazy shit you've been posting for the last couple of years was just that and you were going into hiding again to avoid the AG report.

    When the report does come out next week and disproves all the garbage you've been posting you'll claim that the next report will somehow prove it. The next report will get the big buildup in conservative media and a load of bullshit claims will come out over the next year to rile up the base and get them out to vote next November. Then after the election the report will come out and say nothing different to the one coming out next week and then the whole thing will be quietly forgotten once it's served its purpose.
    Yeah it's a SUPER crazy conspiracy about international child sex rings in this day and age right? Jeffrey Epstein on line 1 Kirk....you gonna answer that call? Prince Andrew is on line 2 as well.....care to comment as to the super zany crazy insane conspiracy that is? Jimmy Saville Mister Forgetful?


    If that's "the whole evidence of Trump's guilt" then I hate to break it to you, your side has absolutely NOTHING and all it'll end up doing is sinking your side. But hey listen don't listen, whatever I don't honestly care, I stick around to see your post vehemently defending people who you're going to regret defending and I'm amused by it from time to time.


    The IG report will come out, the FISA report will come out, yes there's plenty of reports yet to come...you'll complain but it ain't like I'm controlling these things they come out as they do which is why when you say "GIVE ME A TIMEFRAME" I can't because I don't work in Congress or for the FBI or in the SCOTUS...it'll happen when it happens.


    Enjoy the impeachment process if you can.....it's going to backfire like a son of a bitch, but go ahead enjoy

    Yes Lyle, it's a supercrazy conspiracy theory that hundreds of the world's top politicians and citizens are a group of annibalistic paedophiles. There will always be individuals like Epstein but the idea that there are hundreds of these people and they're all engaged in a conspiracy against Donald fucking Trump is barking fucking mad. You could put money on it of course. I'll give you a hundred to one again.

  10. #4225
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,012
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The law professors were there to testify to questions of law. That's part of making th case Lyle. This is a real honest to god impeachment with real fact witnesses. The chain of events, the evidence, which hasn't been disputed at all by the Republicans by the way has already been established by the couple of dozen fact witnesses who already testified. The only fact witness missing to wrap the whole thing with a bow is Giuliani and Trump is blocking him from testifying along with about a dozen lesser fact witnesses, which is obstruction of justice in itself. If Trump could be exonerated by Giuliani and the rest why would he block them from testifying? Of course there's no chance he can be exonerated because he's obviously guilty. Were this a court of law and not a political process he'd be bang to rights. How does it look Lyle when all the fact witnesses say you're guilty, none of the facts of the case are disputed by the defence and the entire defence argument is that no fact witness can testify that Trump ordered these other fact witnesses to engage in these acts because Trump is blocking the one fact witness (Giuliani) who could complete the evidence chain from testifying?

    The GOP have not been prevented from calling their own witnesses. They've called fact witnesses and called one of the law professors from yesterday. Trump is allowed to have his own lawyers present at the current hearings yet has declined to do so after spending months complaining he had no chance to defend himself. Nobody is playing dirty here, the GOP are just complaining about the process because they can't say anything about the evidence.

    And the process, the whole system of rules governing this process was put in place by the GOP a few years ago. There's nothing to stop the GOP holding their own hearings anyway. They can call a whole bunch of nutcases and conspiracy theorists to say whatever they want but they seem to be saving that for the Senate trial. The last thing they'll want to talk about is the actual evidence. The Democrats are just following the rules the GOP made and you're just parroting their bullshit talking points about the whole thing.

    The impeachment isn't something the Democrats are looking at through a political lens. It was always going to end up in a partisan bunfight in the Senate and Trump being found not guilty. They didn't want to impeach Trump in the first place but Trump being caught trying to fix an election forced them into it. This is the highest of high crimes. Trump is undermining the fundamental bedrock of the American political system, free and fair elections. He's attempting to defraud the United States of America from the ability to have a free and fair election. It's not something that can just be ignored. America is gradually being turned into a banana republic and one party seem to be just fine with that. It's awful to see.
    Well I could take your post apart bit by bit, but I've done so in the past and it's not like it ever changes your mind. This is why I've started just wishing you luck and saying "We'll see what happens".


    I mean if what you've posted above is what you really and truly believe then my saying anything to the contrary is not going ot have you pondering anything, you won't say "Hmmmm" "I've never looked at it that way before, you make a good point" or even "Well if you're looking at it that way, then yeah of course" ....that's never going to happen and vice versa, you're not going to be able to tell me anything unless you can provide evidence of high crimes & misdemeanors (which you can't and neither can the Democrats) so I guess we're just at a stalemate until this is decided by the House, Senate, and eventually the voters.


    I see no reason in arguing any further about it, not like anything will be gained...I mean you could vent, you seem like you need to....wanna vent Kirk? Go ahead have at it.


    At the end of the day this impeachment is a sham, the Democrats have once against spied on the press (Thanks for continuing the great service to the American people Adam Schiff) and this is all going to blow up in their faces.


    I will say thank you for responding, and you lay out exactly what the media and the Democrats (in tandem) think/see in this situation....I guess I'm just not one who views the world through that prism either by choice or design. I look at the case as laid out and to call it flimsy is a compliment.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-05-2019 at 07:41 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #4226
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,205
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The law professors were there to testify to questions of law. That's part of making th case Lyle. This is a real honest to god impeachment with real fact witnesses. The chain of events, the evidence, which hasn't been disputed at all by the Republicans by the way has already been established by the couple of dozen fact witnesses who already testified. The only fact witness missing to wrap the whole thing with a bow is Giuliani and Trump is blocking him from testifying along with about a dozen lesser fact witnesses, which is obstruction of justice in itself. If Trump could be exonerated by Giuliani and the rest why would he block them from testifying? Of course there's no chance he can be exonerated because he's obviously guilty. Were this a court of law and not a political process he'd be bang to rights. How does it look Lyle when all the fact witnesses say you're guilty, none of the facts of the case are disputed by the defence and the entire defence argument is that no fact witness can testify that Trump ordered these other fact witnesses to engage in these acts because Trump is blocking the one fact witness (Giuliani) who could complete the evidence chain from testifying?

    The GOP have not been prevented from calling their own witnesses. They've called fact witnesses and called one of the law professors from yesterday. Trump is allowed to have his own lawyers present at the current hearings yet has declined to do so after spending months complaining he had no chance to defend himself. Nobody is playing dirty here, the GOP are just complaining about the process because they can't say anything about the evidence.

    And the process, the whole system of rules governing this process was put in place by the GOP a few years ago. There's nothing to stop the GOP holding their own hearings anyway. They can call a whole bunch of nutcases and conspiracy theorists to say whatever they want but they seem to be saving that for the Senate trial. The last thing they'll want to talk about is the actual evidence. The Democrats are just following the rules the GOP made and you're just parroting their bullshit talking points about the whole thing.

    The impeachment isn't something the Democrats are looking at through a political lens. It was always going to end up in a partisan bunfight in the Senate and Trump being found not guilty. They didn't want to impeach Trump in the first place but Trump being caught trying to fix an election forced them into it. This is the highest of high crimes. Trump is undermining the fundamental bedrock of the American political system, free and fair elections. He's attempting to defraud the United States of America from the ability to have a free and fair election. It's not something that can just be ignored. America is gradually being turned into a banana republic and one party seem to be just fine with that. It's awful to see.
    Well I could take your post apart bit by bit, but I've done so in the past and it's not like it ever changes your mind. This is why I've started just wishing you luck and saying "We'll see what happens".


    I mean if what you've posted above is what you really and truly believe then my saying anything to the contrary is not going ot have you pondering anything, you won't say "Hmmmm" "I've never looked at it that way before, you make a good point" or even "Well if you're looking at it that way, then yeah of course" ....that's never going to happen and vice versa, you're not going to be able to tell me anything unless you can provide evidence of high crimes & misdemeanors (which you can't and neither can the Democrats) so I guess we're just at a stalemate until this is decided by the House, Senate, and eventually the voters.


    I see no reason in arguing any further about it, not like anything will be gained...I mean you could vent, you seem like you need to....wanna vent Kirk? Go ahead have at it.


    At the end of the day this impeachment is a sham, the Democrats have once against spied on the press (Thanks for continuing the great service to the American people Adam Schiff) and this is all going to blow up in their faces.


    I will say thank you for responding, and you lay out exactly what the media and the Democrats (in tandem) think/see in this situation....I guess I'm just not one who views the world through that prism either by choice or design. I look at the case as laid out and to call it flimsy is a compliment.

    Yes Lyle you could pick the post apart other than the fact it's all facts and evidence. If the fucking Republican party can't come up with anything to dispute the facts of the case then neither can you.

    The Democrats have once again spied on the press? Explain this latest bullshit claim. The Republicans are claiming this now?

  12. #4227
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,012
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Yes Lyle, it's a supercrazy conspiracy theory that hundreds of the world's top politicians and citizens are a group of annibalistic paedophiles. There will always be individuals like Epstein but the idea that there are hundreds of these people and they're all engaged in a conspiracy against Donald fucking Trump is barking fucking mad. You could put money on it of course. I'll give you a hundred to one again.
    Of course Prince Andrew doesn't belong in the "political" realm, but he's a pedo. R. Kelly is a pedo. Epstein pedo. They are wealthy, they are elites are they not? I think it's better to look at the affluence of the people and yeah they can get away with a lot.


    In the political realm there's plenty to choose from past and present...

    Edward Heath, Anthony Weiner, Dennis Hastert, Barney Frank, Mark Foley, Nathan Larson....

    How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-th...pedophile-ring


    New Allegations of a State Department cover up?
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52184794/t...ment-cover-up/


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_J._Spence



    But yeah sure "conspiracy"



    Now, you mention cannibalism...how about we separate the two claims as they are quite different, but both horrible regardless. I'll say this, I personally have seen 0 evidence of cannibalism by the elite....but let's just play pretend for a second IF the elites WERE eating children or bathing in their blood or whatever craziness is out there a la Elizabeth Bathory or Aleister Crowley or Rasputin or what have you COULD they keep it secret? I'd imagine they probably could yeah? Do you think it PLAUSIBLE that IF they were doing that then they COULD keep such a thing secret? I think that's not so far fetched...I'm not accusing them of it, I'm saying, it's possible they could keep it secret if they were doing it.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-05-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #4228
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,205
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1677
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Yes Lyle, it's a supercrazy conspiracy theory that hundreds of the world's top politicians and citizens are a group of annibalistic paedophiles. There will always be individuals like Epstein but the idea that there are hundreds of these people and they're all engaged in a conspiracy against Donald fucking Trump is barking fucking mad. You could put money on it of course. I'll give you a hundred to one again.
    Of course Prince Andrew doesn't belong in the "political" realm, but he's a pedo. R. Kelly is a pedo. Epstein pedo. They are wealthy, they are elites are they not? I think it's better to look at the affluence of the people and yeah they can get away with a lot.


    In the political realm there's plenty to choose from past and present...

    Edward Heath, Anthony Weiner, Dennis Hastert, Barney Frank, Mark Foley, Nathan Larson....

    How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-th...pedophile-ring


    New Allegations of a State Department cover up?
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52184794/t...ment-cover-up/


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_J._Spence



    But yeah sure "conspiracy"



    Now, you mention cannibalism...how about we separate the two claims as they are quite different, but both horrible regardless. I'll say this, I personally have seen 0 evidence of cannibalism by the elite....but let's just play pretend for a second IF the elites WERE eating children or bathing in their blood or whatever craziness is out there a la Elizabeth Bathory or Aleister Crowley or Rasputin or what have you COULD they keep it secret? I'd imagine they probably could yeah? Do you think it PLAUSIBLE that IF they were doing that then they COULD keep such a thing secret? I think that's not so far fetched...I'm not accusing them of it, I'm saying, it's possible they could keep it secret if they were doing it.

    So you have to go back fifty years to find some paedophiles in the British government and this is evidence to prove the current looney theory? And some State Depsrtment misconduct is evidence of paedophiles? And you're not saying that there's a huge group of cannibalistic paedophiles running the world and trying to destroy Donald Trump, you're just saying it's possible, you fucking nutcase.

    What happened to your bullshit claim about the Democrats spying on the press? Just more bullshit you're heard or read and then repeated. Seriously, all you ever post is garbage you could disprove with a google search or barking mad conspiracy theories.

  14. #4229
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,012
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    So you have to go back fifty years to find some paedophiles in the British government and this is evidence to prove the current looney theory? And some State Depsrtment misconduct is evidence of paedophiles? And you're not saying that there's a huge group of cannibalistic paedophiles running the world and trying to destroy Donald Trump, you're just saying it's possible, you fucking nutcase.

    What happened to your bullshit claim about the Democrats spying on the press? Just more bullshit you're heard or read and then repeated. Seriously, all you ever post is garbage you could disprove with a google search or barking mad conspiracy theories.
    OK then I mean you're going to see things how you're going to see them You ask me a question I provide a response then you berate me and then you'll ask another question and wonder why I don't respond, why should I? Will you take an honest look at what I post? No. Will you open up to a hypothetical? No. So why bother? Why should I bother communicating with you?


    You think hearsay is enough evidence to impeach a duly elected President. You seem to think there's an outcome from the Democrats (and ONLY the Democrats) gunning for an impeachment they know they can't win (an impeachment planned right after they lost the election in 2016 by the way).



    I just am not going to bother.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #4230
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirt didn't berate you. He besmirched you. Soiled you all up. Talkin muddy n shit. Mississippi Mud. Squelched. Done.

    Stick a fork in it, El kabong.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing