Page 284 of 556 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

A thread on the IG Report....
    https://twitter.com/KimStrassel/stat...-for-schiff%2F

...not good for the Dems, not good for the FBI, not good...and the bad part is, that's as good as it's going to get for the deep state.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two articles of impeachment....1. The President wore the wrong color socks on Tuesday....2. The President won the election.

El Kabong Guest

Something to notice regarding the announcement of Articles of impeachment....

#1. The Democrats took no questions from the press

#2. Nancy Pelsoi IMMEDIATELY moved on to USMCA deal

Those are telling decisions as they limit the focus of the complicit mainstream media on impeachment seeing how the whole impeachment deal isn't doing the numbers the Democrats were hoping, but they kept on pressing and now the Democrats can't back down from Trump. They've also not held up the IG report as something that is bad for Trump....Horowitz had a narrow scope for his report and couldn't charge anyone and his IG report was basically something that was supposed to ease concerns and take the heat off of the FBI as an institution, but in seeing the 17 errors I highly doubt that is the case in the long run and I would imagine Durham and Barr to expound on those as they've already said they would.

But I'm sure Kirkland will come along and explain how wrong about all of this I am

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The psychotic left wing runaway train careening full steam down the tracks could not be pulled it back could not be recalled as its teams down the tracks to self destruction

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Mmmmm interesting.... but probably nothing that Durham or Barr will pick up on
    https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/s...ning-thread%2F

Oh it's just a 'mistake'

Durham & Barr will respond, in fact they have already, but the reports of each will PROBABLY not make you happy Kirk, but enjoy the present

That is the important stuff and yeah this past IG report will be investigated, we will soon find out that not only were certain things redacted but ROD ROSENSTEIN scrubbed a few things himself, this will then lead to the original unredacted Rod Rosenstein report and then the original report which will be damning. Peter Strzok will be called to testify eventually, he's going to be a cooperating witness and will not invoke his 5th amendment right.

It's going to be glorious....of course the media is going to kick things up a few billion notches (the media over react?!?! NEVER) and yeah Kirkland will be doing a happy dance because the media will directly mention Q/QAnon and call it a "conspiracy theory"......we'll see about how much of a "theory" it actually is.

Rod Rosenstein is going to be called before Congress, he's going to be grilled, it's going to be bad, and it's going to bring up a lot more questions. The wheels are already in motion there's no stopping them, there's delaying, there's trying to get people focused on something else, but there are 0 guarantees that Obama, Hillary, et al are going to skate on what they've done, they are hoping like hell for that great big blue wave in November [November 2018! Hahahahahahaha] , but November is a long way away and a whole lot of very damning information will be coming out before then.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...84#post1479484

Yes, more information will come out, I'm not able to produce that information but I know it'll come out because there is too much on the line for it not to.

Charges will come eventually, who for but Huber will be the one doing the charging.

LOL, Rod Rosenstein apparently isn't a very smart fellow, he's a deputy AG who is only around for an EXTREMELY specific reason....Sessions is going to come back to this with a vengeance.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...26#post1478926

Andrew McCabe, James Comey, John Brennan, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Sally Yates, James Clapper....it'll eventually get to HRC and it'll eventually get to Obama.

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...52#post1515752

You've been making these claims for years now Lyle. It keeps on turning out that all the criminality is on the Trump side of this though. How about making another bet on this?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You've been making these claims for years now Lyle. It keeps on turning out that all the criminality is on the Trump side of this though. How about making another bet on this?
    What criminality on the Trump side?

Yes, let's bet, let's make another bet....set the terms....say exactly to a T what we're betting on, go right ahead.

El Kabong Guest

Kirkland, I have bad news....and I have bad news......ooooh and it's from your GIRL and big time Mueller fan Asha Rangappa

Oh rly?

So yeah enjoy your "victory lap"

El Kabong Guest

rEaD ThE pAPeR

A thread for the enlightenment of Kirkland...enjoy
    https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...50607417286656

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What criminality on the Trump side?

Yes, let's bet, let's make another bet....set the terms....say exactly to a T what we're betting on, go right ahead.
    So far the Trump campaign/administration has seen thirty four indictments, seven guilty pleas and five prison sentences. For about the next forty eight hours I'll temporarily place on your little shelf the fact that the Mueller report wasn't the end of the criminal investigations into the Trump campaign/administration, it dealt narrowly with whether the Trump campaign entered into a criminal conspiracy with Russia and although it produced a great deal of evidence indicating this was the case was unable to prove this beyond reasonable doubt. This was largely due to Trump people refusing to testify, destroying evidence, taking the Fifth and so on, all documented in the report you haven't read. The Mueller report sis throw up about a dozen new criminal investigations though which it farmed off to various FBI offices and these investigations are ongoing so there may well be further indictments.

And here's some more Trump family criminality just from yesterday's news:

[i]
    ALBANY, N.Y. – President Donald Trump paid a total of $2 million to charity as part of an agreement to end a lawsuit accusing him and his family of illegally mismanaging his charitable foundation.
    New York Attorney General Letitia James announced Tuesday that Trump made good on the payment to eight different charities, which was the last outstanding term of a settlement agreement with James' office.
    The lawsuit, originally filed in June 2018, accused Trump and his three eldest children of using the Donald J. Trump Foundation to advance his self-interests and boost his presidential campaign, in part by allowing Trump's campaign staff to orchestrate and run a televised fundraiser for veterans' organizations in Iowa in 2016.

[..]

The lawsuit accused the Trump Foundation board of being largely nonexistent, failing to hold a meeting since 1999 and allowing Trump to determine when and where contributions were made.
    Several times, the foundation paid six-figure sums to other foundations to settle legal issues at Mar-a-Lago and Trump's other clubs in violation of state and federal law.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ga/4387949002/

So, criminality.

Ok here's the current bet situation. You already owe $100 for losing the first bet.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...87#post1517087

Black Lives Matter and the NAACP are both waiting for fifty dollar cheques and you need to post the receipts here. You also lost a second twenty dollar bet and have now gone double or quits on this on another bet you can't possibly win:

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...15#post1533415

At the minute you're down $140. But in the post I made yesterday you're making all kinds of fantastical claims about everybody being arrested and indicted on the Democratic side from Obama on down and the law enforcement community from Comey on down. You've claimed they're all off to jail at some point. So this new bet should be for at least $150. Let's make it $160 so it rounds the whole thing up to $300. I bet you $160 that by election day next year there won't have been these mass arrests you've claimed will happen. How about that?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

rEaD ThE pAPeR

A thread for the enlightenment of Kirkland...enjoy
    https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...50607417286656
    It turns out that some of those claims are now slightly wrong, maybe even half wrong. Mostly they're correct though. And the IG report shows that the whole FISA thing is a sideshow anyway as Page had left the Trump campaign six months before the warrant was applied for. It had no bearing on the investigation into Trump.

Of course all the claims that the Trump side have been making for three years about it being an illegal investigation, being spied on and so on turn out to be entirely wrong.

El Kabong Guest

Oh so you're completely delusional then, good to know. Now I'm not sure if I should respond at all to you seeing how far out to sea you actually are....good thing you're reading those newspapers though they really keep you "informed" (or propagandized).

Where's the criminality in regards to the impeachment? General Flynn's charges will eventually be withdrawn/dropped due to withholding of Brady materials, Andrew Weissman has done it before and he did it in this case as well, but don't believe me just wait and watch.

I love how emotionally invested in this you are, you're so eager to celebrate....and I like seeing that, it's going to make the future results so much sweeter.

I didn't lose the first bet, though you can scream, holler, and shout all about it, the servers were only studied by CrowdStrike and THAT information was provided to the FBI. So there's 0, zip, zilch, nada, evidence that the servers were hacked at all let alone by WHO. As for "the Mueller report proves all the emails were hacked by Russia"...it did no such thing, it ALLEGED the Russians acquired SOME emails and disseminated them via WikiLeaks and that at the very best is an ASSUMPTION, but nevertheless an assumption with the weight of the FBI and a deep state under duress behind the claim.

So I see you're not eager to have an honest wager and in truth you never were.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    It turns out that some of those claims are now slightly wrong, maybe even half wrong. Mostly they're correct though
    OK, have it your way.

We'll see how it plays out.....best of luck sweetheart

El Kabong Guest

The dossier WAS used to get FISA warrants, it WAS paid for by the Clinton campaign, it DID have bogus material, the FISA Court/Judges were NOT told who paid for the dossier, Steele was desperate for Trump to lose. Horowitz said there's no bias, BUT there's blatant and obvious bias via a myriad of tweets, texts, and even in the case of Clinesmith editing an email in order to procure more warrants, then there's the "insurance policy" discussed by Page & Stzrok. Then there's the whole Brady materials via secret recordings involving Papadopolous and Mifsud and Downer which weren't provided to the FISA judges/courts. The Woods procedures were blatantly and repeatedly ignored.

If you think all those things are simple "mistakes" and they won't be criminally punished, (oh and this ain't even the half of it by the way) then I guess go ahead and get your celebrating done.

Like I said, best of luck.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh so you're completely delusional then, good to know. Now I'm not sure if I should respond at all to you seeing how far out to sea you actually are....good thing you're reading those newspapers though they really keep you "informed" (or propagandized).

Where's the criminality in regards to the impeachment? General Flynn's charges will eventually be withdrawn/dropped due to withholding of Brady materials, Andrew Weissman has done it before and he did it in this case as well, but don't believe me just wait and watch.

I love how emotionally invested in this you are, you're so eager to celebrate....and I like seeing that, it's going to make the future results so much sweeter.

I didn't lose the first bet, though you can scream, holler, and shout all about it, the servers were only studied by CrowdStrike and THAT information was provided to the FBI. So there's 0, zip, zilch, nada, evidence that the servers were hacked at all let alone by WHO. As for "the Mueller report proves all the emails were hacked by Russia"...it did no such thing, it ALLEGED the Russians acquired SOME emails and disseminated them via WikiLeaks and that at the very best is an ASSUMPTION, but nevertheless an assumption with the weight of the FBI and a deep state under duress behind the claim.

So I see you're not eager to have an honest wager and in truth you never were.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    It turns out that some of those claims are now slightly wrong, maybe even half wrong. Mostly they're correct though
    OK, have it your way.

We'll see how it plays out.....best of luck sweetheart

The impeachment stuff has already been explained/little shelf. Just read back. Fox news videos and everything to help you understand.

If you want to up the bet on Flynn (I see you're dodging the $160 bet, maybe you'd like to up your bet on Flynn considering you're so certain) we can do that.

You did lose the first bet. Just read what you actually bet on thickhead. Seventeen US intelligence agencies said it was Russia. The Mueller team forensically traced the whole thing back to Russia and can prove it beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. Their evidence has been checked and confirmed by the Trump DOJ. Pay up Lyle.

Once again, Flynn. You seem certain he's going to be exonerated. How about increasing the original bet from $40? We won't have long to wait to find out!

El Kabong Guest

The impeachment stuff has already been explained/little shelf. Just read back. Fox news videos and everything to help you understand.

If you want to up the bet on Flynn (I see you're dodging the $160 bet, maybe you'd like to up your bet on Flynn considering you're so certain) we can do that.

You did lose the first bet. Just read what you actually bet on thickhead. Seventeen US intelligence agencies said it was Russia. The Mueller team forensically traced the whole thing back to Russia and can prove it beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. Their evidence has been checked and confirmed by the Trump DOJ. Pay up Lyle.

Once again, Flynn. You seem certain he's going to be exonerated. How about increasing the original bet from $40? We won't have long to wait to find out!

The Mueller Team "forensically traced" JACK SHIT, they never had access to the server CROWDSTRIKE did and they never relinquished it.

Why would I bet with you again when you lie and welch again, and again, and again.

From your precious WaPo
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.bb61d3468cd0
    DNC leaders were tipped to the hack in late April. Chief executive Amy Dacey got a call from her operations chief saying that their information technology team had noticed some unusual network activity. “It’s never a call any executive wants to get, but the IT team knew something was awry,” Dacey said. And they knew it was serious enough that they wanted experts to investigate.

That evening, she spoke with Michael Sussmann, a DNC lawyer who is a partner with Perkins Coie in Washington. Soon after, Sussmann, a former federal prosecutor who handled computer crime cases, called Henry, whom he has known for many years.

Within 24 hours, CrowdStrike had installed software on the DNC’s computers so that it could analyze data that could indicate who had gained access, when and how.

And from the Mueller Report...

While the investigation identified evidence that the GRU targeted these individuals and entities, the Office did not investigate further. The Office did not, for instance, obtain or examine servers or other relevant items belonging to these victims. The Office understands that the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the states have separately investigated that activity

Knowing what we know about the FBI's bumbling of FISA and 'Crossfire Hurricane' who thinks they actually did their due diligence on this?

keep hope alive Kirk, keep dreaming

El Kabong Guest

I know you don't watch videos Kirkland, but everyone else will enjoy this interview from AG Bill Barr.

Best of luck

Thread Information