Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Whilst I appreciate you managing to be a lifelong loser even if you were on the winning team, if you actually read what i wrote you would see that i am not taking sides on this one at all. I am just amazed at whenever anything big newswise happens to Trump, you go completely radio silent on it. This is only the third time it has happened in US history right? and yet in a thread entitled "Today in Trump" you said fuck all. Zero. Zilch That is surely worth commenting on.
    "if you actually read what i wrote" .....rings hollow coming from you

What is the big news? They finally voted? Everyone knew the outcome of the vote before it was taken. Nancy Pelosi herself said they (the Democrats) had been working on impeachment for nearly 2 years (well before the call with Zelensky) so no, it's not shocking, it's not a surprise.

Also, yeah sure you're not taking sides let's not comment on your passive aggressive 'likes' of certain posts you giant pussy.

This is what I meant Fats. See what a control freak the lad is?

Who the fuck monitors likes and then labels them 'Passive aggressive' ?
    Lyle, postas can like or dislike posts and it isn't proof of passive aggressive pathology

Ha! I am all in a quandary now over what to do in recognition of your post.

I will play safe and wait for permission from Chairman Kabong.

Why play it safe when you can play dumb?

Oh did I say PLAY, my mistake

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! Seriously guys? Nothing?

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    What they should be focused on is the 1.4 trillion dollar spending dealing that was approved, while they had the masses distracted by the circus. These bills will pass with ease and Trump will sign them into law, because these guys all work together.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    What they should be focused on is the 1.4 trillion dollar spending dealing that was approved, while they had the masses distracted by the circus. These bills will pass with ease and Trump will sign them into law, because these guys all work together.
    I am sure they can do both things at the same time.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    There's a reason I said distracted. The impeachment nonsense was the distraction, to keep focus off the spending they are approving.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    There's a reason I said distracted. The impeachment nonsense was the distraction, to keep focus off the spending they are approving.
    And to think what Trump initially wanted was about three times that if I'm not mistaken. As long as all the snakes get their cut they'll keep dangling the shiny objects for all of us monkeys to keep grabbing for. Oh and the individual mandate was ruled to be unconstitutional. Wonder if I'll be receiving my last 4 stolen tax 'refunds' back

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Today in Trump....

Silence

A bit weird surely?

So

Nowt happened then?
    I was waiting for Kirkland, but you'll do...you'll do nicely

If you enjoyed the General Election in Great Britain then you'll REALLY enjoy what happens in America in 2020.

The Democrats much like their cousins across the pond in Labour, have hitched their wagons to the uber progressives. And just as Momentum (aptly named group that ) sank Corbyn, surely the increasingly metropolitan effete Democrats will be sank just as low. And WHY? Because they forgot the working man, the blue collar worker, the construction worker, the Union man funnily enough, the guys who made the Democrat party a NATIONAL party instead of one located only in large cities and college towns.

The House had the votes to impeach and they've finally played their slow bumbling hand, and whew boy, the prize they're going to win? Oh I'm excited about it.

Indictments are coming, I've been saying so for just about 2 years...the process is slow and people will see that many of these cases are interwoven. Pain is coming for the Democrats, it MIGHT end the party entirely. It's going to be a wild ride.

I welcome this charade of impeachment...that was the last play the Dems had and they're still trying to draw this out by delaying sending impeachment to the Senate....why the delay? I thought Trump was this imminent threat to American "Democracy" ....(whispers) it's so they can delay their own corruption being brought to light.

So Beanz you perennial loser, you keep your nose in here because I'm going to bludgeon the crap out of you every fucking day on this....I'm only doing that with love.

Jobs not Mobs
    It's ok, the Conservative Republican party and some principals seem to be following right through the door ahead of them. And ya know what..that's pretty unfortunate for us as a whole.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing happened today that wasn’t expected.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I agree. It is a song and dance show. The Democrats look like such a snivelly anti American party at this stage. It will be good to see them demolished in the next election. Only Gabbard can make it interesting, but she would be put in a Corbyn style situation with a party that hates her and nonsense made up about her.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Seeing a few Repubs call out our golden Sith Lord about picking fights with more dead men and their mourning wives was refreshing. Baby steps. And some chick bought me a coffee too. Boy howdy! I didn't see that coming.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Seeing a few Repubs call out our golden Sith Lord about picking fights with more dead men and their mourning wives was refreshing. Baby steps. And some chick bought me a coffee too. Boy howdy! I didn't see that coming.
    Sith Lord? GAY

Well the President merely gave an outline of what occurred. John Dingell was never a fan of Trump, he passed away and President Trump honored him despite the hostilities between the two, and apparently at the time his widow was gracious for that.....and then she voted for impeachment because why the hell not, I mean facts? What good are those when you've got a party to make happy?

Poor taste? Yeah, probably poor taste to make fun of another dead Congressman....but what has been done to President Trump in terms of impeachment and spying and everything else, yeah that's in mighty poor taste as well, and mercifully soon we'll all be brought up to speed on what has actually occurred.

I mean it's still odd to me that the IG Report has come out, and Horowitz, an Obama guy whose job as IG in this instance is to put the FBI in the very best light and try to soft sell the blatant underhanded bullshit that actually occurred....his report even soft selling HAMMERED the people working on these cases and people STILL buy the impeachment thing? People are STILL taking Democrats seriously?

I guess we'll wait for more evidence then.....don't worry, it's coming. And YES indictments, prison time, those are coming too. Former FBI lawyer James A. Baker has turned state's witness...the shit has already hit the fan, but the smell apparently hasn't spread to the masses just yet....it will....just wait. And when it does, I'm sure they'll accuse Trump of being a tyrant, someone may attempt to harm the President, but make no mistake PAIN is coming and that's why Democrats keep whipping their base into a frenzy....it's what is called an "extinction burst" much like the child in the store whose mommy refuses to buy them a candy bar or toy and they throw a fit...that's the Democrats and that's their base and it's that way at every turn because as soon as the children wears themselves out they've got to face the consequences so EVERYTHING must be opposed, EVERYTHING must be met with redlined anger and hate, EVERYTHING has to be halted....a massive reckoning is coming and it'll change the country if not the world.

Notice the Democrats who were once in such a rush to impeach for the good of our nation, SUDDENLY don't want to hand the case over to the Senate....golly gee I fucking wonder why ....Because they'll have to face the consequences and believe you me it's deep, it's dark, and hopefully our nation recovers, but it's going to take some healing.

El Kabong Guest

NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Page Warrant Was Issued
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/nsa-di...d_2692033.html
    On March 9, 2016, Department of Justice (DOJ) oversight personnel learned that the FBI had been employing outside contractors who had access to raw Section 702 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) data, and retained that access after their work for the FBI was completed.

Hmmm "outside contractors" .....I wonder if they mean Christopher Steele? Or maybe Fusion GPS? Or perhaps both?

But hey it's probably nothing right?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump fans should be upbeat.

Sure, he was impeached. The Grim Reaper has made it abundantly clear that this impeachment will go no further. Trump will NOT be removed from office.

The economy continues doing well, so there's that. Doesn't matter how, who, or why. The pocket is the most powerful indicator at the time of voting.

The Democratic party is comprised of a bunch of bumbling idiots, who have pissed away 3 and a half years and have been woefully unable to come up with one viable candidate for people to vote for........ not ONE.

Four more years is beginning to sound more and more like a certainty.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...id=mailsignout

Andrew Yang Breaks from Consensus on Trump: ‘We Have to Stop Being Obsessed with Impeachment’

Interesting.

El Kabong Guest

Is every Democrat a senile incoherent drunken trainwreck of a person?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

]I am sincerely shocked at her speech. At first you think it's Neurological and then you do think that it's alcohol or perhaps both. she is definitely too old to be cognitively functioning at an effective level. This is far more perverse and nauseating than anything Trump has ever done or said. Trump is as sharp as a tack. He has more energy than we have when we are 35 or 40 years old. The guy literally works 16 hours a day. Nancy pelosi is a disgrace to her own self. isn't there anybody around her who loves her who will tell her that the time is up and that she should really be taking it easy now and retiring? That is a very embarrassing video there that you posted Lyle. I am so surprised to see her that degenerative. I have seen videos in the past when she seemed a bit tipsy and where she fumbled over her words and had some strange hesitations but that has to be the worst video I have ever seen in my life of Nancy pelosi. That is actually scary stuff.

Thread Information