Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 289 of 556 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

So the other day some Iranian backed rabble rousers attacked the US Embassy in Baghdad and the newsmedia was sooooo excited to declare this "Trump's Benghazi".....it did not go as planned for them.

Instead of turning the phone off and going to sleep, President Trump responded with force against these terrorists which the newsmedia, caught red handed, then stunningly referred to as "protesters" ....how transparent can they be?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So the other day some Iranian backed rabble rousers attacked the US Embassy in Baghdad and the newsmedia was sooooo excited to declare this "Trump's Benghazi".....it did not go as planned for them.

Instead of turning the phone off and going to sleep, President Trump responded with force against these terrorists which the newsmedia, caught red handed, then stunningly referred to as "protesters" ....how transparent can they be?
    I'd say with force is an understatement after today. Seems like the ol boy is all about the ratcheting it up. Just what Iraq and additional forces needed..a trilogy.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

I'd say with force is an understatement after today. Seems like the ol boy is all about the ratcheting it up. Just what Iraq and additional forces needed..a trilogy.

This one bears some analysis though.

Hearing different versions from different sides (perish the thought).

Some are fretting about whatever response Iran is now cooking up to punish Americans in ______________ (fill in the blank). ie: wherever they can get them

Others are touting the end of a long intelligence process where they were looking for the opportunity for a surgical strike and send a clear message to Iran. Message received, I guess.

Me? I'm still processing the data before coming to any conclusions.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Leaving aside the trump and Obama thing Iran is a tough place. I’m sure many of you in the US have worked with or been neighbors with Iranians. I have a good friend who was tortured for converting to Christianity. They even went after his family who didn’t convert but they wanted the name of the guy who gave him a Bible.

Scary thing is, god forbid it happens, Iran won’t be a joke of war. It’s be some serious shit. Remember a few days ago the supreme ayatollah said trump won’t do shit. Well ayatollah I guess you were wrong. So we finally had a president make a move on them.

Apparently since the zero days virus the US is set to shut down Iran’s power and communications with a few strokes of the keyboard. Either way the Persians in the country hate the ayatollah. That’s what I hear from the Iranian people I know. Let’s not forget all the shit Iran has been pulling in the straight of Hormuz and they funding they do to terrorism around the middleast. Hopefully this was a show of force that will shut the Iranians up, please no war

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah putting Trump and Obama aside, we certainly don't want a war with Iran. It's hard to tell, and I doubt anyone has a true crystal ball into the Iranian government's minds, what exactly Iran will choose to do now. On the one hand, it was probably inevitable that at some point the U.S. was going to say "look... we don't want any trouble... but if pushed hard enough, we'll push back." I only wish we had someone better than Trump in the global arena. And no.... I'm not referring to any of the recent POTUSes. Just someone who was wise enough to know exactly what to do, without personal egos, or political agendas. Just a savvy guy who truly knew how to play ball with enemies and allies alike. I know you don't agree... but Trump isn't and will never be that person.

El Kabong Guest

Iran got smacked they won't do shit

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of my "pie in the sky" wishes is that for once, Congressional support and criticism for the strike didn't follow strict party lines. It is soooo hard to respect a Congress that just falls in line with every f*cking action or decision that comes out of the White House. Why can't some Republicans criticize the strike..... and why can't some Dems defend the strike. Don't these f*ckers think for themselves?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

qassem soleimani's ring is different, psyop
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    One of my "pie in the sky" wishes is that for once, Congressional support and criticism for the strike didn't follow strict party lines. It is soooo hard to respect a Congress that just falls in line with every f*cking action or decision that comes out of the White House. Why can't some Republicans criticize the strike..... and why can't some Dems defend the strike. Don't these f*ckers think for themselves?
    What's there to criticize? He was a "bad hombre" and he got blown up as bad hombres are wont to do

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's there to criticize? He was a "bad hombre" and he got blown up as bad hombres are wont to do

Just for the sake of argument... had Obama done that.... would you be singing the same tune?

It's ok. It was a rhetorical question.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Just for the sake of argument... had Obama done that.... would you be singing the same tune?

It's ok. It was a rhetorical question.
    If Obama had be proactive in ending the "War on Terror" hell yes I'd have been pleased with it!

But he wasn't, in fact he like Corbyn always big upped our enemies the bastard

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody who thinks this drone strike was a good idea needs to have a look at themselves. It was an illegal declaration of war and a clear violation of the constitution many claim to defend when it comes to everything else. Trump made a big blunder here and not only that, but he followed it up and is acting with more bluster.

If the Democrats would only see sense and get on with Gabbard you have a new President, but they likely won't let that happen. Trump has let his country down and that is unfortunate. This did not need to happen.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Anybody who thinks this drone strike was a good idea needs to have a look at themselves. It was an illegal declaration of war and a clear violation of the constitution many claim to defend when it comes to everything else. Trump made a big blunder here and not only that, but he followed it up and is acting with more bluster.

If the Democrats would only see sense and get on with Gabbard you have a new President, but they likely won't let that happen. Trump has let his country down and that is unfortunate. This did not need to happen.

On some things you defend Trump....... on other things you criticize him.

Careful. You might start a dangerous trend here. (Well....... not really "start", as I do it all the time).

Thread Information