937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Trump isn't Bush or Obama! He didn't get us in those wars! His foreign policy is focused on ending those.

How difficult is that?
    Do you not think asking a populace to pay to remove troops with their own taxes when everyone in that country likely knows someone who died is a low move? How many bases does one empire need? 800? 900?

America owes Iraq and not the other way round. They lied to start the war, had no legal authority and even here Trump again had no legal right to do what he just did. It was a violation of international law.

Same in Syria with the faked up chemical attack. That was an illegal act of war.

Trump with the drones has continued what Obama was doing.

These policies will enrage more and continue the wars indefinitely.

America has a terrible track record of wasting trillions on war whilst accumulating debt and having orange people on TV pretend the economy is booming. It is more fragile than you think. This is all about the petrodollar.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump isn't Bush or Obama! He didn't get us in those wars! His foreign policy is focused on ending those.

How difficult is that?
    He is very much like them and always has been . Just another elite neocon intent on keeping the MIC going so that he can justify the most depraved and disgusting form of hyper-capitalism he can. In some other ways he not unlike Isis with his crass threatening of cultural sites that belong to the world and his disregard for human rights , a doctrine and ideology you and many of his supporters have been incredibly eager to adopt, in order to pretend you are 'winning ' something . You are a menace and a vandal when you (The USA) employ such environmental and cultural vandalism, and should be shunned as a rogue state until you get rid of your criminal despotic leader and get your act together

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...Kcnvt4tkTX-EPs
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Do you not think asking a populace to pay to remove troops with their own taxes when everyone in that country likely knows someone who died is a low move? How many bases does one empire need? 800? 900?

America owes Iraq and not the other way round. They lied to start the war, had no legal authority and even here Trump again had no legal right to do what he just did. It was a violation of international law.

Same in Syria with the faked up chemical attack. That was an illegal act of war.

Trump with the drones has continued what Obama was doing.

These policies will enrage more and continue the wars indefinitely.

America has a terrible track record of wasting trillions on war whilst accumulating debt and having orange people on TV pretend the economy is booming. It is more fragile than you think. This is all about the petrodollar.
    Well how much has the American taxpayer sent over to Iraq? That money wasn't ALL bombs, rebuilding schools and infrastructure there at a cost of not only money but lives is something to take into account.

What does America owe Iraq exactly? Lied to start the war, when was this? Was it during Trump's term in office Gandalf? Walk me through it. Oh Trump had "no legal right" to strike a guy who is KNOWN and who himself bragged about killing American troops? Yeah I doubt your understanding of who Suleimani actually was and what he actually did as head of Quds. A violation of international law eh? Funny how that is one way traffic isn't it.

Have there been any more attacks in Syria faked or not?

Actually Trump would have to strike a few thousand more times and include American citizens in order to match Obama's use of drones.

No, what enrages people is having a red line, and then not doing shit when people knowingly step over that line. Trump is firm, you know absolutely where he stands, you don't know how he'll respond other than it'll be BIG, but he gives a firm "Cross this line at your own peril" stance and he's stood firm by it unlike Obama.

True America's track record in regards to unnecessary war and debt is pretty bad, how does one go about ending that while in the middle of a war? You end the war! How does one end war? CLEAR AND DECISIVE VICTORY....have we heard much out of Germany or Japan as of late? Golly gee I wonder why.

Tucker Carlson breaks it down brilliantly here. It was a BS move and an act of war in a region that the US is only in because it illegally invaded it. The argument that 'he killed Americans' is neither here nor there all things considered. Killed them where? In New York? Los Angeles? In a region they have now been told to leave and are instead saying 'No. Pay us to go then'. Ridiculous.
    I like Tucker and in a vacuum he's absolutely correct, however, this needs to be placed in context of current events.

Is the war on terror over faster without Suleimani? Is America's goal accomplished faster without Suleimani? Is Iraq back to being Iraq faster without Suleimani? Does Iran stop trying to foment the Shia population of Iraq without Suleimani?

I guess we'll find out, but the thing is Suleimani was in Baghdad, he had more than just "walking around" money on him and he's known to be a guy amping up the Shia in Iraq and Syria.

Why the lamenting of getting this guy? Same as with Al Baghdadhi. Why? Suleimani was also personally responsible for the murders of several hundred Iranians as well...but hey he was just a good guy minding his own business it's foul play to hit a guy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump has no strategic foreign policy. He makes it up as he goes a long and how he feels on any particular day.
    Master, God bless you, but you've got no idea what you're talking about here. Trump's foreign policy is a lot more clear and has more common sense to it than previous Presidents.

With W there were lies to start the war in Iraq, so why was that? How'd that happen?
    With Obama what caused his administration to go after Libya? What caused his inaction in Syria with his fucking pussy red line comment and then NO action after deliberate in his face attacks?

Contrast those to Trump who people said would cause WW3 in Syria, he played that relatively cool bar the initial bombing which just showed his INTENT and our ability. With Kim Jong Un he's played it cool despite the media hyping up the lil nuclear power that could and this has seen the BEST results and officially ended the Korean War...is that bad? Was that an awful thing he did? With ISIS, Trump took the handcuffs off and let our fighters do their jobs....poor results? Bad leadership? With Suleimani there was a guy saying "Nah Nah Nah, you're not going to do anything while I help kill your soldiers" and Trump hit him and then threatened if there was any retaliation at all that he'd respond even bigger....it's throwing down a gauntlet instead of just rattling a saber, it shows these guys who bully their own people who the true boss is.

I don't want more war, I don't like the wars, but the only way in which to enact a long lasting peace is to win a clear and decisive victory and smacking the shit out of Iran's "Billy Badass" is one way to see their true intentions and how far they feel like going.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    America didn't see one single drop of Iraqi oil nor profit from it. Now I think that's poor leadership myself as ISIS grabbed hold of those oil fields, but hey they aren't a problem anymore. Also America has it's own oil. Some things to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    He is very much like them and always has been . Just another elite neocon intent on keeping the MIC going so that he can justify the most depraved and disgusting form of hyper-capitalism he can. In some other ways he not unlike Isis with his crass threatening of cultural sites that belong to the world and his disregard for human rights , a doctrine and ideology you and many of his supporters have been incredibly eager to adopt, in order to pretend you are 'winning ' something . You are a menace and a vandal when you (The USA) employ such environmental and cultural vandalism, and should be shunned as a rogue state until you get rid of your criminal despotic leader and get your act together

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...Kcnvt4tkTX-EPs
    You keep saying that and much like Master, you don't know what you're talking about. Capitalism has 0 to do with these wars....oh be assured there are people profiting greatly off of them, but that ain't why America is there. Neo-Con? Trump isn't a Neo-Con, he had a few in his administration, but in DC it's hard not to...whether he took or acted on the advice of guys like John Bolton is up for debate.

Yes Donald Trump THREATENED hitting 52 specific sites and oh hey, guess what happened the other day

So that's a threat with backup...it would be like someone seeing Anthony Joshua at a bar and saying "I'll beat your ass" and Joshua responding by brandishing his heavyweight title belt. I know you're very literal on things but allow me to put it this way what Trump has done and now said IS A DETERRENT AGAINST FUTURE ACTIONS...Do you think Trump just says "Oh yeah, let's fuck some shit up in Iran for no reason at all"? Then why is he waiting? Why would he stop at Suleimani? If he's so evil and such a bad guy why not just throw caution to the wind and hit everyone immediately?

"his disregard for human rights" as evidenced by

If Donald Trump was truly as you described, "a despot" ....he's got the biggest baddest military in the world...what is stopping him from using it against anyone and everyone?

Also some of you lot need to read up on the CFR/CIA and understand their bullshit is what causes all this crap to begin with.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question, Lyle.... does this mean Trump is now embracing the info and advice from the U.S. intelligence community he's thoroughly trashed in the past? It's all a bit confusing, because surely Trump doesn't have his own "Trump Intelligence Company" and must rely on the very same people he's totally shit on in the past. It's these inconsistencies about Trump I find so maddening. Today you're a hero... tomorrow you're dirt (or viceversa).

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Question, Lyle.... does this mean Trump is now embracing the info and advice from the U.S. intelligence community he's thoroughly trashed in the past? It's all a bit confusing, because surely Trump doesn't have his own "Trump Intelligence Company" and must rely on the very same people he's totally shit on in the past. It's these inconsistencies about Trump I find so maddening. Today you're a hero... tomorrow you're dirt (or viceversa).
    Where most people see Trump's inconsistencies his supporters see clear direction and common sense.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Well I'd say the Intelligence Community on the whole is a mixed bag. I think you've got some folks who work in the Pentagon or for the CIA or NSA or what have you who are good workers regardless of who is in power. I also think there are extreme partisans in high ranking places added to which there are those who have a pardon the nod here, "Higher Loyalty" to other group(s) than the United States.

Donald Trump refused to meet with and trashed PARTS of the intelligence community. What those parts of the intelligence community have attempted to do to him and are still attempting to do to him is TREASONOUS. So no, I doubt he places much faith in SOME parts of the intelligence community. However, that being said I believe he has vetted and those around him have vetted personnel they trust.

This whole thing is playing out like a Tom Clancy novel, I would be interested to know what he thought of this situation, it's a shame he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Where most people see Trump's inconsistencies his supporters see clear direction and common sense.
    Well I don't read his tweet and immediately think "Golly gee, Donald Trump is salivating over nailing Iran's 52 special sites...I mean he said exactly that "

Donald Trump is who he has ALWAYS been and I've noticed a giant difference between how he was covered then and how he's covered now and unlike many people I wonder "Gee why did everyone immediately turn on Trump when they liked him so much?" ...he was never part of "the club" and when I say "the club" I mean the elite globalists. If you don't understand that part you won't understand him. Sure he had the money to pal around with all these celebrities, sure he had the persona to hold his own with these folks, but at the end of the day he's Al Czervik (Rodney Dangerfield) in Caddyshack and the elites are Judge Smalls. Sure Al Czervik can buy his way into anything, but he's too crass, too much his own man to truly be accepted.

At the end of the day Donald Trump authorized an airstrike on a guy Qasem Suleimani #1 who wasn't supposed to be outside Iran to begin with #2 Killed and wounded hundreds of American soldiers and #3 killed, wounded, and imprisoned thousands of his own countrymen #4 He had millions upon millions of dollars in various currencies on his person when he was nailed......and here a few people are what? Going to bat for Suleimani? Saying it's bad/wrong that he's dead? And if you're not,t hen what the fresh hell ARE you doing?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, when you use another nations airspace to carry out unauthorized assassinations then you have committed a war crime. I know you are a patriot and a big fan of Trump, but that is a fact.

You sound a little like Sargon with the blustery 'Leftists don't even know who the guy is....he was bad, okay' argument. However, that is not an argument. John McCain was a bad man, but nobody thought to drone the nutter in a violation of international law. It has happened again and again and here you are defending a war crime.

There are ways to do things and this isn't it and to then demand Iraq pay to get rid of the occupiers? The US has been playing similar tricks in other countries too actually. If you want an empire then you pay for it yourself and if booted then go home as Trump promised but he is a liar and you know that. He doesn't want to bring troops home as a) there is no work and b) it is an empire. He is working for the empire and the petro dollar.

It is one reason it is so opposed to green energy. Cancerous wind turbines? All about the money Lyle and what did Jesus think about that? Not such a fan of that, corruption, nor empire. If America is so energy rich then close it all down, but it cannot because it must protect the petro dollar.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last paragraph substitute it with he....typo.

El Kabong Guest

Peace will only be achieved through clear and decisive victory.

Ramble on if you want

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For someone who's been here for a while I sure suck at using posting tools . Lyle just post reply to your initial on Soleimani killing. I also lied when I said it would be short

I get the general idea your mind is set in stone on all things Trump and the steps he takes Lyle and all the power to you. I'll try to keep it short because frankly this new found shit storm was gamed geared and ratcheted up to the point of tit for tat warfare by our President. Don't distort or lose sight of one fact with that said..no one is denying the General was a very bad operator with blood on his hands and we're fine without him. To suggest that is wrong. Who he was, what he's done and his position is very well known to both lawmakers on the left and right and in between. I've not seen a single soul say 'man I sure am so sad he's gone'. He was a military commander who led operations against some U.S forces and allies that resulted in casualties. We were at war in a foreign land..at war. You wanna know what brings former/current enemies together to fight as one? Armed occupation, civilian casualties and religious fuckery. I've seen the 600 KIA figure kicked around as political justification and a talking point but to me, it's cheap. It's cheapening the fallen. Those bodies those kids those families those caskets, that's on us. Every single lying politician who thought Iraq: part II was a wonderful idea, mobilized for combat and every single clown who failed to speak truth to power and rallied their sheep treating it as if people getting blown to shit was a video game. And we're now doing it all over again. Literally in the exact same spot with the exact same claims of mysterious intelligence and the exact same political horse shat being fed to us. Just nod our heads and obey. If it's one thing we do unfortunately it's we often send our next generations to fight and die for lies. There is a time to fight and we're damn good at it. Dare I say the very best. This Suleimani and the very predictable aftermath and guaranteed casualties was not one. I do not think this Administration has the foresight or an idea of long term thinking and a firm grasp on cause and effect. Nor the brighter more experienced minds in place any longer. That's been fairly well established.

Yes it leads to war. We're already in it. This could very well escalate to give and take tit for tat and people will predictably die. Bluster threats and ranting like some lout at the end of the bar does not advert conflict. It welcomes it and Trump by all accounts has done just that. They're not licking wounds they're launching missiles and rallying an entire region and creating proxy recruits by the thousands. If a man wants to be a tough guy. Well that's fine for some ranting fool if it's on their time and dime..but this is on ours. All of ours. Have to mention it because you brought it up but we did in fact target and kill Admiral Yamamoto in 43'. We continued to storm far off islands with weird names and lose thousands. A bit apples and oranges too. Japan declared war on us anyway. You and I both know the Military can turn Iran into a parking lot overnight.

Targeting cultural sights is an international war crime less they be used as a military cover etc. We agreed to treaties last I checked unless of course Trump has ripped those up too. Trump is also the 'kind of guy' who disregards lawful court verdicts and then pardons disgraced soldiers who have been convicted of war crimes based on watching favorable news segments.

We all want the war on terror to end. I'd imagine green lighting an invasion by Turkey thus a fluid war zone, being forced to halt the actual fight against ISIS in Iraq, threatening to steal and occupy Syrian oil fields and Trumps actions of the last number of days is not likely to help that be achieved. State sponsored assassination is not our way and will do absolutely nothing except see Soleimani replaced as that's what militaries do and make him a rallying cry and more powerful in death.

Victory is the goal. Stupid wars repeating themselves should not be. People moan because it's not the be all and end all and we know how this goes.
    Winning looks like a leader having the confidence and competence to not default to 0-75 mph and go for the live-fire switch in the span of a few tweets.

I didn't think Trump would be one quick to look for a war as you say. If anything he was far from a hawk before and during the campaign. Shit it became a major campaign talking point and promise..'no more endless wars' etc.
    We didn't get ww3 with Syria, we stabilized and achieved massive gains and victories with minimal forces alongside allied Kurd forces. We defeated the Caliphate. And then we stabbed our only ally who lost ten thousand fighters right in the back.
    Trump got some great beautiful letters from Kim. He brought back some of our fallen Korean war dead before that was stopped by Kim. He gave the ball game to Kim and got very little in return. Kim is doing what he wants now. Lobbing missiles, refusing future talks, making threats and working toward nuclear still.

I brought up Kenya because again it's an arm of terrorism and groups look for favor and join forces when conflict is imminent. Iran has proxies all over the place. Terrorist groups are stateless. His name was Spc. Henry Mayfield Jr. age 23. He was from a suburb of Chicago. Some kid who joined looking for a leg up in paying for College and focusing on business. He had eight brothers and sisters. I didn't know who Ross McGowan was so had to look it up. No idea what she is smoking but tonight I smoke the diesel.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I'd say the Intelligence Community on the whole is a mixed bag. I think you've got some folks who work in the Pentagon or for the CIA or NSA or what have you who are good workers regardless of who is in power. I also think there are extreme partisans in high ranking places added to which there are those who have a pardon the nod here, "Higher Loyalty" to other group(s) than the United States.

Donald Trump refused to meet with and trashed PARTS of the intelligence community. What those parts of the intelligence community have attempted to do to him and are still attempting to do to him is TREASONOUS. So no, I doubt he places much faith in SOME parts of the intelligence community. However, that being said I believe he has vetted and those around him have vetted personnel they trust.

This whole thing is playing out like a Tom Clancy novel, I would be interested to know what he thought of this situation, it's a shame he's gone.

The whole Intelligence community thing is a tough pill to swallow, Lyle. At some point, eyebrows have to be raised. Obviously we have differences of opinion on this very point. I happen to think that Trump just favors those who shamelessly kiss his ass. Yes men to the bitter end. Oh sure... he'll deny it, as everyone does. But Trump has this colossal need to have people around him stroke his gargantuan ego. It's how he rolls. The Intelligence community is a unit. Yeah... there are individuals with different makeups... but in the end they form one cohesive unit, bringing one message to the President. Trump went to great lengths to thoroughly trash this entity, no holds barred. A questionable tactic, if you ask me. Basically because how else does a President gather enough info to make the tough decisions? It's not like Trump has his own personal reconnaissance drones he sends out from the White House to know what the hell's going on. Instead of tactfully, maturely, and diplomatically weeding out the "bad apples" from Intelligence (if there were any) and not publicly trash the entity every chance he got..... he did the exact opposite. And now he's having to drink from the water he pissed in. It's like the timing of the Suleimani killing. I've never defended Suleimani nor I'm going to start now. But it's so laughable to see videos of Trump years ago mockingly predicting that Obama would bomb Iran to boost his reelection chances..... and fast forward to see him doing the same thing to take attention away from the impeachment proceedings. AGAIN... it's not about whether getting rid of Suleimani is good or bad. At some point a clear message had to be sent to Iran. But the hypocrisy of Trump just sticks out there like a sore thumb.

The jury's still out on whether the killing was a good idea or not. Latest news is of Iran shooting rockets at military bases in Iraq housing U.S. military personnel. Sounds like the beginning of war to me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peace will only be achieved through clear and decisive victory.

Ramble on if you want
    I like you Lyle, but on foreign policy we will have to agree to disagree. There will never be peace this way and history proves it. There is seldom peace.

I do have some questions though:
    1. Why do you think America has so many bases in the ME?

2. Do you not notice a pattern in the countries the US chooses to attack?

I mean WMD actually used on innocents = Israel.
    9-11 allegedly Saudi which saw thousands dead on US soil. If you buy into it which many do not of course.
    Yet who gets attacked?

3. Has Iran actually attacked or killed an American in America? We know the US has killed many in conflicts in nations for decades, so why kill this man in an illegal strike?

You argue that Americans have died, but there are no strikes on the many places that have killed Americans. Also what Americans, who exactly? It is always so vague.

It is terribly inconsistent unless you look at it from the petro angle whereby America sustains itself by inflating away its debt. Iran is a menace as like Iraq, Syria, Libya, it was beyond control and has black gold, the only thing that the dollar can hold value against.

El Kabong Guest

I will ask all those who doubt President Trump's actions to explain to me how if they were President THEY would see out the end of the 'War on Terror' and ensure peace for decades to come. And I'm not even asking you to do that while you're being constantly undermined by your "fellow countrymen" who oddly enough are the ONLY people other than Mullahs in Iran mourning the death of Suleimani I really do hope you all take the time to respond thoughtfully and I look forward to see how each of you view the world.

@Spicoli, I understand the worry of going into yet another war AGAIN same bullshit all over again...I get it I do. But here's the problem with avoiding Iran and avoiding Suleimani specifically. Suleimani was iran's head of Proxy war vs the United States, he was attacking in Syria, he was attacking in Iraq, he was attacking in Afghanistan, he was all over and gassing up Shia Muslims to attack "The Great Satan".....do you think that would end on it's own? Or do you think Suleimani and Iran (and others) had a larger plan than "Hey man let's just piss the United States off until they attack us bro" ? Because I'm of the belief that the Mullahs in Iran and the generals that keep their people in check have big dreams a lot bigger than pot shotting a few American soldiers. So right now, Suleimani has been nailed, he's dead, that wipes out a lot of those big plans, Iran has at the very least attempted a missile strike against American assets in Iraq...I don't know what the damage is at present, but I am nonplussed as to the American media's eagerness to side with Iran on the issue and show Iranian state propaganda...the last time the media attempted to show an attack in the Middle East it was really from a gun range in Kentucky....which again has me asking WHY? That was shown, WHY that stance was taken...these are media professionals so I keep being told....why do they fuck up so often? Why is it acceptable as well? Unless of course it's on purpose (BINGO)

@TitoFan, You think Trump likes "yes men", ok, as evidenced by what? You say he's got a big ego and surely he comes across as having one sometimes, but ask yourself this "Could Donald Trump (not President Trump, but Donald) have achieved what he has with that attitude and ONLY being surrounded by 'Yes Men'?" I don't think he'd be successful in business much less in politics with such an attitude. He's got to have SOME savvy to him doesn't he? As for your "The Intelligence community is a unit." no, it is not a unit and the FBI/CIA carrying out of the smear campaign on Donald Trump should clue everyone into that. Much like I said with Spicoli, the Intelligence Community much like the media, has made SEVERAL "mistakes" and those "mistakes" have been passed along and passed along and nobody has paid for them and they kept happening...but notice it's one way traffic, Hillary Clinton dealt with 0 mistakes....isn't that odd. I mean IF the investigators were inept then surely they'd be inept regardless of political party right? However, there are good people, people not with Trump's best interests but the best interests of the American people who work in Intelligence and I believe that is who Trump gets his information from guys like Adm. Rogers from the NSA and not people like say Brennan or Clapper or McCabe or Comey. I can say it until I'm blue in the face, but they attempted to entrap Donald Trump and you won't see it until you see it or maybe you won't ever see it, but I see it and it explains a lot of his actions. So that being the case, all I can ask of you is to employ a strategy of your own, whenever Trump does something like strike an Iranian terrorist leader out of the clear blue and the media goes nuts over it ask yourself why and look at it yes from your point of view (which I certainly understand if I'm following media as is, accepting what they say as gospel) and then look at it where it makes sense from trump's standpoint....it's hard to do, but it helps answer a lot of questions.

@Gandalf
    1. America has bases in several places A) Where we've conquered B ) Where we have allies/assets C) For strategy against the Communists in China formerly Soviet Union.
    2. Yes I notice a pattern in who we've had "trouble" with before and I have theories as to why those places are "hot spots". Notice The Korean War, Iranian Revolution, Iraq Ramadan Revolution all lead to changes in leadership/structure of those nations and I wouldn't be surprised if a certain entities had disproportionate impact on those conflicts. The events of 9-11 are very questionable in terms of who knew what when and what actually happened in regards to who carried out the attacks...Patrice O'Neal had a good bit about that

3. It doesn't matter one iota that Iran didn't hit Americans in America, that doesn't matter at all. The Iranians weren't supposed to be involved directly or indirectly with Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan but they were and Suleimani was doing it. So this whole "It was an illegal air strike" business is horseshit. Suleimani wasn't supposed to be out of Iran at all, he was in Iraq when he was nailed. Iran has been at proxy war with America since the whole 'War on Terror' kicked off. Suleimani attempted to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador to the United States! I don't want war with Iran, nobody does, and that war is LESS likely to happen without Suleimani's constant shit stirring in the region. The people of Iran CELEBRATED his death, sure there were plenty coerced into mourning him, but the Middle East in general is happy Suliemani is gone.

Sure the petrodollar plays into these conflicts as does a number of other things...mass immigration, erasing borders, erasing the nationstate, growing the UN...there are definitely groups pushing THAT.

El Kabong Guest

I don't want to distract from the current flow, but this needed to be added and in this thread as well.

Nick Sandmann Wins Settlement in $275 Million Lawsuit Against CNN
    https://pluralist.com/nick-sandmann-cnn-lawsuit/45566/

Mmm how does that feel #FakeNews?

Thread Information