Page 299 of 557 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8343

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    His part about illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities was powerful and Pelosi looked like she had swallowed her tongue. It is disgusting that anyone gets killed or hurt by an illegal who should not be given sanctuary except in their own country, probably a prison.
    The murder of anyone is a problem and all perps should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sanctuary has become a buzzword though and as with all 50 States many of these crimes can be traced back to shoddy enforcement of already existing laws be it by police, Judges, lawyers.. the system. The objection with many municipalities comes when the Federal Government begins ordering DHS and Ice agents into local law enforcement Departments be it Po'dunk County sheriff or City wide to serve as immigration enforcers. As it was said to me basically it takes the eye off the day to day crime the police already find themselves overwhelmed by and erodes local community trust, resources and personnel and primary focus where they live. I'm all for consequences and there is a proposed law that opens 'sanctuary Cities' up to civil lawsuits for not complying and would make it possible for surviving family members of murder, crime victims at the hands of illegals to sue a City. I'm not completely sure how that would work as the entire community would suffer economically but that's ultimately their point as it would have every neighbor looking over their shoulders and dropping dimes to rat out anyone suspicious or as I've seen first hand down here..with the name 'Sanchez' . Turns out Sanchez had all his legal papers in order, loves this Country but not sure if he's been able to put the front door back on it's frame or gotten his terrified child to stop balling yet. For me the massive 800 lb Gorilla in the room with illegal immigration and what would prove most effective more than a wall or Federal face masks kicking in random doors at 5am is open the employers up to penalties and suits. Nationwide..any and all businesses who hire illegals open themselves up to it but that right there would be severely damaging and revealing to many of these same politicians and law makers because they also employ illegals. Have or still do. There is great hypocrisy with some immigration hysteria. But if we want to be honest about a start, target employers maybe.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry guys

Some of these are too funny to pass up..........

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    For me the massive 800 lb Gorilla in the room with illegal immigration and what would prove most effective more than a wall or Federal face masks kicking in random doors at 5am is open the employers up to penalties and suits. Nationwide..any and all businesses who hire illegals open themselves up to it but that right there would be severely damaging and revealing to many of these same politicians and law makers because they also employ illegals. Have or still do. There is great hypocrisy with some immigration hysteria. But if we want to be honest about a start, target employers maybe.

This is the thing that gives the lie to the whole demonising of illegal immigrants (who commit less crimes than native born Americans by the way). There's a computerised database called E-verify that employers can use to check whether somebody is legitimately in the country. Nobody uses it even though it could be made mandatory. And it never will be because illegal immigration is needed by American business.

If Trump or anybody else did manage to stop people coming over the border, and nobody ever will, the government would swiftly have to bring in some kind of legal mass immigration system so that US businesses could get the labour they need. But then the GOP would have to admit to their base that they're owned by big business which they don't want to do. So the current system continues with the added benefit that the GOP can demonise poor people coming over the border to work to get votes from millions of low information voters.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Oh it's anti-Semitic is it? I didn't realize I had brought up their religion....oh I hadn't....well I suppose the mere suggestion of their corruption is out of bounds

Like bringing up how the Rothschilds were all inbred in order to "keep the wealth in the family". They surely own no large stakes in any banks historically do they? They surely play no role in banking today do they? I mean you've seen them, they're above board and you can vouch for them....to an extent of course. I take it they've no role current or history in say the Federal Reserve or IMF correct?

What corruption exactly? Inbreeding in rich aristocratic families went on in every European country back in the day. That's where we get chinless wonders from in Britain. They don't play any sizeable role in banking today Lyle. They own one investment bank which stays squarely in the clean sectors of the banking business. I've never met any Rothschild bankers, there aren't more than a handful of them involved in any kind of banking and they're definitely not going to associate with savages like me. I've met bankers who work for the Rothschild bank. Let's have a look at where you're getting your information from Lyle. Let's have a look at these links. Or is it facebook and youtube? Nutter.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Half the people involved in the Russian investigation are going to jail.” - Lindsey Graham

And I say "We'll see what happens"
    It must be going to happen then if Senator Closetcase says it's going to happen. You should definitely put some more money on this Lyle.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    “Half the people involved in the Russian investigation are going to jail.” - Lindsey Graham

It must be going to happen then if Senator Closetcase says it's going to happen. You should definitely put some more money on this Lyle.
    Why would I? Not like you're the paying off kind. If you're so certain nothing will ever happen, why bother discussing it?

Besides isn't one of your Democrats going to win the election this time? Thereby vanquishing President Trump forever? Is THAT going to happen Kirk?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh it's anti-Semitic is it? I didn't realize I had brought up their religion....oh I hadn't....well I suppose the mere suggestion of their corruption is out of bounds

Like bringing up how the Rothschilds were all inbred in order to "keep the wealth in the family". They surely own no large stakes in any banks historically do they? They surely play no role in banking today do they? I mean you've seen them, they're above board and you can vouch for them....to an extent of course. I take it they've no role current or history in say the Federal Reserve or IMF correct?

What corruption exactly? Inbreeding in rich aristocratic families went on in every European country back in the day. That's where we get chinless wonders from in Britain. They don't play any sizeable role in banking today Lyle. They own one investment bank which stays squarely in the clean sectors of the banking business. I've never met any Rothschild bankers, there aren't more than a handful of them involved in any kind of banking and they're definitely not going to associate with savages like me. I've met bankers who work for the Rothschild bank. Let's have a look at where you're getting your information from Lyle. Let's have a look at these links. Or is it facebook and youtube? Nutter.

Come on Lyle. Where did you get your Rothschild information from?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would I? Not like you're the paying off kind. If you're so certain nothing will ever happen, why bother discussing it?

Besides isn't one of your Democrats going to win the election this time? Thereby vanquishing President Trump forever? Is THAT going to happen Kirk?

It's almost impossible for anybody to lose when unemployment is under four percent and the economy has been growing for eleven years. If Trump could behave relatively normally hed have an approval rating in the sixties and be cruising to a landslide victory right now. The fact he could still lose says a lot. If the economy stays on track it's impossible for him to lose the way things are.

El Kabong Guest

It's almost impossible for anybody to lose when unemployment is under four percent and the economy has been growing for eleven years. If Trump could behave relatively normally hed have an approval rating in the sixties and be cruising to a landslide victory right now. The fact he could still lose says a lot. If the economy stays on track it's impossible for him to lose the way things are.
    So you are resigned to 4 more years already eh? That really makes me happy Kirk and it must be really hurting you inside else you wouldn't bother commenting on Trump at all. Delicious

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://apple.news/AHWVpagqmSXq8ph42-h_ZlA

Kill all those trump supporters

El Kabong Guest

Drove a van through a tent that was registering voters and charged with "aggravated assault" & "criminal mischief"......yyyyyyyyeah how's about an "assault with a deadly weapon" and "attempted murder" but nah, can't be doing that I mean after all these were Trump voters he attacked so it's a good thing he attempted to kill them.

Looks like a real winner too

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/n...e-bombing.html

The world is full of crazy people Lyle. A good quality to have is the ability to put these sort of things in context.

El Kabong Guest

A good quality to have is the ability to put these sort of things in context.
    What context would that be Kirk?

El Kabong Guest

Mmmm all those resignations. I wonder what that's about?

Oh and Jussie Smollet has been indicted, fun.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mmmm all those resignations. I wonder what that's about?

Oh and Jussie Smollet has been indicted, fun.
    Seems it's about a direct response to apparent corruption and political influence trouncing the rule of law. It's abundantly clear that Barr sees himself a personnel attorney rather than the head of an Independent DOJ. This is as swampy and crooked as any imaginative boogeyman conspiracy even the most dedicate tin-foil hat could come up with.

Thread Information