Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    And you continue to miss my point. But that's fine.

Trump fans' knee-jerk reaction will be to defend his every move, even if he invades Greenland tomorrow and claims it for the U.S. After all, the Greenlanders were given a chance to sell.

(sigh) You do not just "eliminate" a global entity whose mission is to prevent the very same shit we've been going through for the last few months.

You fix it.... you overhaul it..... you clean house..... you make it fit today's world.

AND..... you get other countries and world powers to buy in on it.

Isn't Trump The World's Best Negotiator Extraordinaire?

Then fucking ACT like it.
    Prevent? I think you have missed the point too. Nothing was prevented, but I gave you a clear example of an excluded non WHO backed nation responding better than any other with little of the 'assistance'. They acted from the start. They got the job done, they know more than any not to listen to China.

Reform? Change? The WHO is run by a former Communist. What kind of reform are you expecting? The US is working more now with Taiwan. It is a start. The WHO can do its own reflecting and China is a big economy. Let them make up the difference. It will make little difference to the average American to give the WHO a kick up the bum.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Trump fans' knee-jerk reaction will be to defend his every move, even if he invades Greenland tomorrow and claims it for the U.S. After all, the Greenlanders were given a chance to sell.

(sigh) You do not just "eliminate" a global entity whose mission is to prevent the very same shit we've been going through for the last few months.

You fix it.... you overhaul it..... you clean house..... you make it fit today's world.

Prevent? I think you have missed the point too. Nothing was prevented, but I gave you a clear example of an excluded non WHO backed nation responding better than any other with little of the 'assistance'. They acted from the start. They got the job done, they know more than any not to listen to China.

Reform? Change? The WHO is run by a former Communist. What kind of reform are you expecting? The US is working more now with Taiwan. It is a start. The WHO can do its own reflecting and China is a big economy. Let them make up the difference. It will make little difference to the average American to give the WHO a kick up the bum.

Whoopie-do for Taiwan, Gandalf. How does that help every other "not-Taiwan" country in the world?

I'm talking about a global entity, tasked with looking out for the world's health and prevention of pandemics........... you're continuing to blab on about a country that did an excellent job. Why are we not connecting here?

The WHO right now is shit. Can we stop harping on that? Can we get past the WHO's shortcomings and look at the bigger picture, which is that we NEED a global interest to look out for EVERYBODY'S interests?

Dumping on international organizations like the UN and the WHO...... I realize it's all the rage nowadays. Especially with the orange clown up in the White House shooting from the hip.

I for one choose to exercise my own mind and look at that big picture. We need a global entity dedicated to the world's health.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    I don't give a shit if the WHO lied, which by the way would require proof.

Fact is the WHO is important, with an important mission.

Fix it... don't destroy it.
    liars or incompetent take your pick. it's not a fact that the who is important, they have caused a lot of damage, have you read about the hcg found in who's tetanus vaccine in kenya? no thoughts on tedros adhanom? you can fund them out of your pocket if you like. i think you forgot your smiley face

If everyone needs to prove to you that COVID-19 exists, it's only reasonable that you should have to prove that the WHO are "liars or incompetent." One case ain't gonna cut it.

Again, the mission of the WHO was clearly established in 1948. Whether they've done a good enough job is besides the point. If something is broke, it gets fixed. Simple as.

Once the orange clown is bounced from the White House, we'll get a real President in there to do the right thing.

No smiley faces required.
    you only have to prove covid-19 is real to me if you want me to think it's real. i don't care what you believe. you make up your own mind on the who. you can donate to them, i'll take a hard pass thanks

Ironically, when someone other than the clown Trump decides to restart funding to the WHO, it'll be coming out of your pocket, like it or not.

You're free to resume your empty posturing now.

As far as COVID-19, I don't give a rat's ass WHAT you believe.

Thousands and thousands have died from a disease that "doesn't exist." Believe it..... don't believe it...... I don't give a shit.

You don't live near me, so I'm personally not affected by your rebellious nonsense.
    you are right that funding will be coming out of my pocket, doesn't mean i consent or am not opposed to it. it's like being car jacked at gun point & i'm not armed. i can hand over my keys & step out & still be 100% opposed to dying at that moment. going along with a thug doesn't mean i don't oppose that crap. i'd go along with it the same way i'd go along with the mafia if they were to hard to resist or evade, same way i'd go along with some other violent thug if i wasn't in a position to resist or avoid them. there is however a line, which is basically, you have a right to sacrifice your own freedom for the sake of practicality & self preservation & avoiding trouble. however you do not have the right to sacrifice the freedom of other people to make your life easier. your own freedom is the only freedom you have the right to compromise on or sacrifice for the sake of practicality. you don't have the right to enslave or victimize somebody else to keep you out of trouble. you are the one with a belief here titofan. people have died, prove to me covid 19 is real & that these people died from it. it wouldn't matter if i lived near you, you are probably staying inside because you were told to
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

liars or incompetent take your pick. it's not a fact that the who is important, they have caused a lot of damage, have you read about the hcg found in who's tetanus vaccine in kenya? no thoughts on tedros adhanom? you can fund them out of your pocket if you like. i think you forgot your smiley face

If everyone needs to prove to you that COVID-19 exists, it's only reasonable that you should have to prove that the WHO are "liars or incompetent." One case ain't gonna cut it.

Again, the mission of the WHO was clearly established in 1948. Whether they've done a good enough job is besides the point. If something is broke, it gets fixed. Simple as.

Once the orange clown is bounced from the White House, we'll get a real President in there to do the right thing.

you only have to prove covid-19 is real to me if you want me to think it's real. i don't care what you believe. you make up your own mind on the who. you can donate to them, i'll take a hard pass thanks

Ironically, when someone other than the clown Trump decides to restart funding to the WHO, it'll be coming out of your pocket, like it or not.

Thousands and thousands have died from a disease that "doesn't exist." Believe it..... don't believe it...... I don't give a shit.

You don't live near me, so I'm personally not affected by your rebellious nonsense.
    you are right that funding will be coming out of my pocket, doesn't mean i consent or am not opposed to it. it's like being car jacked at gun point & i'm not armed. i can hand over my keys & step out & still be 100% opposed to dying at that moment. going along with a thug doesn't mean i don't oppose that crap. i'd go along with it the same way i'd go along with the mafia if they were to hard to resist or evade, same way i'd go along with some other violent thug if i wasn't in a position to resist or avoid them. there is however a line, which is basically, you have a right to sacrifice your own freedom for the sake of practicality & self preservation & avoiding trouble. however you do not have the right to sacrifice the freedom of other people to make your life easier. your own freedom is the only freedom you have the right to compromise on or sacrifice for the sake of practicality. you don't have the right to enslave or victimize somebody else to keep you out of trouble. you are the one with a belief here titofan. people have died, prove to me covid 19 is real & that these people died from it. it wouldn't matter if i lived near you, you are probably staying inside because you were told to

I go out as I need to..... not that it's any of your concern. I've made the necessary adjustments and continue to live a happy, fulfilling life.

My choice is not to challenge the widely-held beliefs that the virus is real and that it poses a danger to public health.

Your choice is to question it, and rant and rave.

We both go on with our choices.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I go out as I need to..... not that it's any of your concern. I've made the necessary adjustments and continue to live a happy, fulfilling life.

My choice is not to challenge the widely-held beliefs that the virus is real and that it poses a danger to public health.

widely held beliefs are not proof, these beliefs are & will cause more damage. no ranting & raving, just asking for proof
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

widely held beliefs are not proof, these beliefs are & will cause more damage. no ranting & raving, just asking for proof

I don't need proof. I've made the conscious choice to make certain adjustments to minimize the risk of catching a virus that according to you may or may not be real.

But frankly..... between "what TIC thinks" and what "the rest of the world believes"......... you'll understand if I don't give what you think a second thought.

My adjustments have caused me little to no grief..... I continue to live a happy, balanced life. I'm not predicating my happiness on being outraged about some convoluted government plot.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't need proof. I've made the conscious choice to make certain adjustments to minimize the risk of catching a virus that according to you may or may not be real.

But frankly..... between "what TIC thinks" and what "the rest of the world believes"......... you'll understand if I don't give what you think a second thought.

My adjustments have caused me little to no grief..... I continue to live a happy, balanced life. I'm not predicating my happiness on being outraged about some convoluted government plot.
    well i need proof & i'm sure the millions of lives that have been affected would like proof. your fear & beliefs are not based on proof & that's fine, but the fear & beliefs are affecting other people. i am happy going about my usual life, but there are millions of people that are being affected by this & just because it doesn't affect my personally doesn't mean they or i don't deserve to be provided with proof before their lively hoods are taken from them

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoopie-do for Taiwan, Gandalf. How does that help every other "not-Taiwan" country in the world?

I'm talking about a global entity, tasked with looking out for the world's health and prevention of pandemics........... you're continuing to blab on about a country that did an excellent job. Why are we not connecting here?

The WHO right now is shit. Can we stop harping on that? Can we get past the WHO's shortcomings and look at the bigger picture, which is that we NEED a global interest to look out for EVERYBODY'S interests?

Dumping on international organizations like the UN and the WHO...... I realize it's all the rage nowadays. Especially with the orange clown up in the White House shooting from the hip.

I for one choose to exercise my own mind and look at that big picture. We need a global entity dedicated to the world's health.
    It helps a lot to look at how Taiwan handled things and to contrast it with China and the WHO. I am surprised you cannot see it. If the world had been observing and copying Taiwan who was on this from the very start and not part of the WHO network then outcomes would have been different.

It is you saying that the 'global entity had been trying to stop a pandemic' and I just struggle to see that at all. It was giving bad advice to politicians who are getting it in the neck now from people who don't know about Taiwan or see how Taiwan has been alienated from the WHO for purely political reasons. You said at the start about not making it political, but from the start it has been political. The WHO is political. Did you see Lyle's video where the WHO guy nearly had a panic attack at the mention of the word Taiwan?

I am saying the group that was meant to handle pandemics did not do that very well at all, in fact their advice helped to make it significantly worse. I am saying that a tiny excluded country did exactly what sould have been done. The 500 million dollars was not needed there. It is a very obvious point and shows 500 million given to a globalist NGO does not always give very good value for money.

It is a lot of money compared to many other nations and I don't see China openly funding it to the same degree and what do you get for your buck? A ruined economy and people getting increasingly frustrated. It did not need to happen. If borders were shut off in January this would have been mitigated massively. It would have happened but not like this. It would have been more like Taiwan or Korea.

It would also have bought the time needed to prepare. You have lefties ranting about equipment, but what did they expect when borders were wide open and the WHO telling them to keep it that way. You cannot get ready for something when all of the advice has been so poor.

You suggest reforming the WHO? I disagree. I am of the view that like with banks or Communist systems, we don't bail them out and we let them fall for making the most monumental of errors. New systems can emerge in time, but for the time being all you need is positive countries like Taiwan being allowed to make their own valid contributions and that way we can learn rather than spend time buying time for China to cover its tracks.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We need leadership.

Leadership isn't pointing fingers at the WHO and then like a spoiled brat try to pull the funding from under it. Any fucking clown can do that.

Leadership is looking at the big picture and playing a leadership role in trying to fix an entity that...... just like your car for work....... needs to exist.
    Everyone needs a scape goat. That's all this is and El Presidente has a pattern of lining them up and as he did today politicizing even the dark and turbulent times. You don't flirt with a handful of charged by yelling for liberation of States you disagree with politically, not with our history. Nope we've been there done that. You don't play with shat like that. Rule of law still means something, and I'm far from a friend of the boys in blue. It's a dangerous and dumb distraction.

The WHO is an extension of the UN so the tirades and fault has well worn paths to their doorsteps. Don't even think a non member State as Taiwan can be a member of WHO?! They deserve some criticism but some is also just weak and highly hypocritical finger pointing. As much as they should be expected to hardline and call China on the mat the same holds true for us. Within a weeks time in Jan they stated it was possible to have limited transmitting human to human. Days later China confirms it. Trump praised their transparency right after that. At the end of Jan they declared all Countries should be prepared for containment and launch testing. The next day Trump announces his 'partial' travel ban. It's overblown and empty. Ffs take responsibility and own your role. Be a leader not a 'cheerleader'. You prove nothing by tearing down and taking your ball and running home. The wall is proving much more a fact in mentality and world view than some overpriced money syphon vanity project teetering in the desert.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It helps a lot to look at how Taiwan handled things and to contrast it with China and the WHO. I am surprised you cannot see it. If the world had been observing and copying Taiwan who was on this from the very start and not part of the WHO network then outcomes would have been different.

It is you saying that the 'global entity had been trying to stop a pandemic' and I just struggle to see that at all. It was giving bad advice to politicians who are getting it in the neck now from people who don't know about Taiwan or see how Taiwan has been alienated from the WHO for purely political reasons. You said at the start about not making it political, but from the start it has been political. The WHO is political. Did you see Lyle's video where the WHO guy nearly had a panic attack at the mention of the word Taiwan?

I am saying the group that was meant to handle pandemics did not do that very well at all, in fact their advice helped to make it significantly worse. I am saying that a tiny excluded country did exactly what sould have been done. The 500 million dollars was not needed there. It is a very obvious point and shows 500 million given to a globalist NGO does not always give very good value for money.

It is a lot of money compared to many other nations and I don't see China openly funding it to the same degree and what do you get for your buck? A ruined economy and people getting increasingly frustrated. It did not need to happen. If borders were shut off in January this would have been mitigated massively. It would have happened but not like this. It would have been more like Taiwan or Korea.

It would also have bought the time needed to prepare. You have lefties ranting about equipment, but what did they expect when borders were wide open and the WHO telling them to keep it that way. You cannot get ready for something when all of the advice has been so poor.

You suggest reforming the WHO? I disagree. I am of the view that like with banks or Communist systems, we don't bail them out and we let them fall for making the most monumental of errors. New systems can emerge in time, but for the time being all you need is positive countries like Taiwan being allowed to make their own valid contributions and that way we can learn rather than spend time buying time for China to cover its tracks.

I'm not going to continue because, as usual...... nobody is going to give in. The first time someone here admits to being wrong the world will probably come crashing down in flames.

I'm just going to point out how arguments here go awry.

Look at the bolded sentence.

I most certainly did NOT say that.

I said the WHO is a global entity which is TASKED with preventing pandemics. You see the difference?

From there on out.... the rest frankly just became a blur.

I mean... if you're going to blatantly misconstrue what I've said.... it's just going to lead to further misunderstandings.

But hey... I'm ok with it.

I'm ok with the fact that TIC doesn't believe COVID-19 exists...... and I'm ok with the fact that you and all other Trump fans will defend his wanting to remove funding from the WHO.

It's cool.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    We need leadership.

Leadership isn't pointing fingers at the WHO and then like a spoiled brat try to pull the funding from under it. Any fucking clown can do that.

Leadership is looking at the big picture and playing a leadership role in trying to fix an entity that...... just like your car for work....... needs to exist.
    Everyone needs a scape goat. That's all this is and El Presidente has a pattern of lining them up and as he did today politicizing even the dark and turbulent times. You don't flirt with a handful of charged by yelling for liberation of States you disagree with politically, not with our history. Nope we've been there done that. You don't play with shat like that. Rule of law still means something, and I'm far from a friend of the boys in blue. It's a dangerous and dumb distraction.

The WHO is an extension of the UN so the tirades and fault has well worn paths to their doorsteps. Don't even think a non member State as Taiwan can be a member of WHO?! They deserve some criticism but some is also just weak and highly hypocritical finger pointing. As much as they should be expected to hardline and call China on the mat the same holds true for us. Within a weeks time in Jan they stated it was possible to have limited transmitting human to human. Days later China confirms it. Trump praised their transparency right after that. At the end of Jan they declared all Countries should be prepared for containment and launch testing. The next day Trump announces his 'partial' travel ban. It's overblown and empty. Ffs take responsibility and own your role. Be a leader not a 'cheerleader'. You prove nothing by tearing down and taking your ball and running home. The wall is proving much more a fact in mentality and world view than some overpriced money syphon vanity project teetering in the desert.

You believe that. I believe that.

But as you can see, I'm even going so far as to say...... "Ok, let's pretend that 100.0% of the fault lies with the WHO, and 0.0% of the fault lies with Trump."

Even THEN...... my point remains. The world as we know needs a global entity tasked with looking out for the health of the world's population.

Even if the WHO is the World's Worst Organization in the History of Humankind, which is somewhat of a stretch, the fact remains that it needs to exist.

Tear it down.... call it something else. Replace it. Build new headquarters. Fire everybody in the organization right now.

But put in its place an organization that is up to the task. As a global organization, it will have to represent and answer to the interests of all member nations.

I'd be flabbergasted if all the great minds in the world were unable to put together something like that..... what with all the technology, science, and plain ol' brain power available.

So, to me..... details are meaningless right now. I care ZILCH about how the WHO messed up and why.

I'm just saying de-funding it is a bonehead move.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not going to continue because, as usual...... nobody is going to give in. The first time someone here admits to being wrong the world will probably come crashing down in flames.

I said the WHO is a global entity which is TASKED with preventing pandemics. You see the difference?

I mean... if you're going to blatantly misconstrue what I've said.... it's just going to lead to further misunderstandings.

I'm ok with the fact that TIC doesn't believe COVID-19 exists...... and I'm ok with the fact that you and all other Trump fans will defend his wanting to remove funding from the WHO.

It's cool.
    I was paraphrasing from memory so an apology if you think I was purposely trying to misconstrue. I am not a 'Trump fan' either so you can quit with that one too.

Personally I am like you on a lot of things, thus a bit of a fence sitter when it comes to Trump, but you seem to have chosen your side on him lately. I just do not happen to think he is wrong on this issue. With Trump I have plenty of criticism, but then there are things that make absolute sense to me and this is one of them. Take how he responded to Syria and the chemical attack, did I back his response? Of course not, I thought it was a false flag and Trump was wrong to attack. Many believe that was indeed the case. I have plenty of criticism of foreign policy.

If my post was a blur, in simple terms I am saying a small country with none of the excesses of the WHO controlled things immaculately and that you could save 500 million just by paying attention to those that get China more than anyone else rather than those working with China. China is now mysteriously finding corona deaths in the ashes. Heck maybe work with the likes of Taiwan more as Trump is now trying to do. Borders maintained from very early on, great detection, great contact tracing. What a response, what a way to protect a populace.

I agree with you that it would be nice to have an efficient, moral and purposeful organization, but the WHO clearly failed at every opportunity here and have lost all credibility. If they would like to reform then good for them, but I would like to see nations pay more attention themselves and not rely so much on corrupt entities like that. It has only caused incredible harm. The leader should resign. I don't even know what he is. The government of Taiwan seemingly has more medical expertise than the leadership of the WHO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chen_Chien-jen

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's cool.
    I was paraphrasing from memory so an apology if you think I was purposely trying to misconstrue. I am not a 'Trump fan' either so you can quit with that one too.

Personally I am like you on a lot of things, thus a bit of a fence sitter when it comes to Trump, but you seem to have chosen your side on him lately. I just do not happen to think he is wrong on this issue. With Trump I have plenty of criticism, but then there are things that make absolute sense to me and this is one of them. Take how he responded to Syria and the chemical attack, did I back his response? Of course not, I thought it was a false flag and Trump was wrong to attack. Many believe that was indeed the case. I have plenty of criticism of foreign policy.

If my post was a blur, in simple terms I am saying a small country with none of the excesses of the WHO controlled things immaculately and that you could save 500 million just by paying attention to those that get China more than anyone else rather than those working with China. China is now mysteriously finding corona deaths in the ashes. Heck maybe work with the likes of Taiwan more as Trump is now trying to do. Borders maintained from very early on, great detection, great contact tracing. What a response, what a way to protect a populace.

I agree with you that it would be nice to have an efficient, moral and purposeful organization, but the WHO clearly failed at every opportunity here and have lost all credibility. If they would like to reform then good for them, but I would like to see nations pay more attention themselves and not rely so much on corrupt entities like that. It has only caused incredible harm. The leader should resign. I don't even know what he is. The government of Taiwan seemingly has more medical expertise than the leadership of the WHO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chen_Chien-jen

Hell, then let's hire the government of Taiwan to overhaul the WHO.

To be clear, I have no stake in the WHO. I have no family members or friends working in the WHO and even if I did... I'll call them like I see 'em.

But two things:

1. Like I said, something is needed out there to perform that global function. Knowing that Taiwan did such a great job is of small comfort when I live elsewhere. Call it the revised WHO.... call it the WHO on Steroids... whatever.

2. Trump has egg all over his face, and has reacted like he always does..... by deflecting blame.

Did you see Trump's hysterically funny Tweets a week or two back when he was ordering the auto industry to re-open abandoned plants to make respirators? That was fucking downright funny!!

It's like the quintessential guy who gets reamed at work for fucking up on the job.... can't say shit to the boss because the boss is right for reaming him out..... then goes home and kicks the dog.

Trump practically screamed at the companies to re-open those factories..... NOW!!!

Factories that have been shut down for ages, and nobody... much less Trump... has given a shit about before.

All of sudden the factories are going to be restarted as if by magic, because there are inflatable machine operators in there just waiting to be inflated and set to work.

The machines and facilities are oiled up and ready to go..... having been at the ready for decades now.

Gandalf..... Trump is so full of shit, his most ardent fans must go to bed at night thinking of what bullshit excuses they can pull out of their ass to keep on defending him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would be nice to respect them as an independent nation and to have their influence on the world stage. Look at some of the nations we allow round the dinner table and then look at Taiwan with its decent political system, intelligent populace, world class infrastructure, adaptable government.

Yes, Taiwan is of little comfort considering it was China dishing out disinfo along with the WHO. That has led to thousands of planes flying in with sick people and that should never have happened. I said long ago, you would need someone truly nationalist and on the ball to handle this the best and few have been up to the job.

Trump is odd, I cannot deny that. I just don't think he understands things sometimes and he thinks things can happen at the click of a finger, but he is learning that even a President cannot just get things done at will. I think he has made many silly statements. I always found his comments about this 'great' economy bizarre considering it was basically a stock market bubble and more people shoved into basic jobs. Surely he sees that it is fake, but then again maybe he believes in it like everyone else. Politicians are often just not very smart, Tito. Trump is not special in that regard and it is worrying as all they care about is getting elected again and kick the bucket down the road. Look at this about British politicians and money. They don't have a clue.

https://positivemoney.org/2017/10/mp-poll/

Dumb is everywhere from that to David Cameron with a degree from a top University not knowing what Magna Carta means. Come on, 10 year olds know that.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...a-exposed.html

Politicians of today are agents of spin rather than substance. Truly intelligent politicians abounded in times past, but as with society you it dumbing down at the top too. Enoch Powell knew 12 languages and was involved in the production of dozens of books. You don't really get that from this current crop of nitwits.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's cool.
    i'm glad you're okay with me wanting proof titofan, i'm okay with you holding to your belief. i don't think the world needs a global entity tasked with preventing pandemics but we are free to have different opinions & discussions. it's nice to talk shit without each of us having to resort to insults, i must thank memphis also as he has been nothing but a gentleman, most of us here see no need in that sort of behavior unless it is initiated against us

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information