Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  953
Dislikes Dislikes:  105
Page 313 of 369 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5533

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #4681
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,453
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    @El Kabong I have had beanz on ignore for awhile but I bet his post directly above mine critiques your recent post and suggests you should not have said certain things. Actually you can still read his posts when you have him on ignore, they have been the same posts for years. Is he also talking about trump and the US when he has said you shouldn’t talk about England as you don’t live in it.

  2. #4682
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,139
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1708
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  3. #4683
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nice backhanded welcome to a new member by you there.


    THE PRESIDENT: "Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

    And you are more worried about the Press appearing to be dumb?

    You seem to like to claim to be against sheepish blind following of big Government, yet whenever Trump says something stupid you find it impossible to bring yourself to even mention it in this thread. Almost like you are more worried about maintaining the daft narrative that Trump is somehow the victim and should never be held responsible for his own actions.


    I wasn't insulting him. He might very well think President Trump is retarded and that's fine. And if you (you in general not anyone specifically) thinks President Trump literally said "drink/inject Clorox or Lysol" then you (in general) would be retarded.

    But thank you for taking the time to ride into the rescue Miss Manners.

    Are you aware of what chemotherapy is? I guess not.

    Oh I think Trump has been wrong on some things, but I don't believe he's as consistently wrong as the media portrays.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #4684
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,963
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I don't 'think' anyone said anything. I provided the transcript of exactly what he said and the transcript of exactly what he said when a day later he claimed he was being 'sarcastic'. (Which was about as believable as Wallys denials)

    Ha!
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #4685
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,020
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    552
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nice backhanded welcome to a new member by you there.


    THE PRESIDENT: "Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

    And you are more worried about the Press appearing to be dumb?

    You seem to like to claim to be against sheepish blind following of big Government, yet whenever Trump says something stupid you find it impossible to bring yourself to even mention it in this thread. Almost like you are more worried about maintaining the daft narrative that Trump is somehow the victim and should never be held responsible for his own actions.


    I wasn't insulting him. He might very well think President Trump is retarded and that's fine. And if you (you in general not anyone specifically) thinks President Trump literally said "drink/inject Clorox or Lysol" then you (in general) would be retarded.

    But thank you for taking the time to ride into the rescue Miss Manners.

    Are you aware of what chemotherapy is? I guess not.

    Oh I think Trump has been wrong on some things, but I don't believe he's as consistently wrong as the media portrays.
    lol
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  6. #4686
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,771
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I don't 'think' anyone said anything. I provided the transcript of exactly what he said and the transcript of exactly what he said when a day later he claimed he was being 'sarcastic'. (Which was about as believable as Wallys denials)

    Ha!
    Gotta say "thanks" for your clarity. It was insulting which is surprising. Words are clear and walking stuff back to spin it seems to be the "Signs of the Times". When ws the last time you called a stranger "retard", ya know?

  7. #4687
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    so it's bad to inject disinfectants?

  8. #4688
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,546
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1549
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    As the clergyman who tried it and died.

    Trump is being sued for bleach of the priest.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  9. #4689
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I don't 'think' anyone said anything. I provided the transcript of exactly what he said and the transcript of exactly what he said when a day later he claimed he was being 'sarcastic'. (Which was about as believable as Wallys denials)

    Ha!
    Gotta say "thanks" for your clarity. It was insulting which is surprising. Words are clear and walking stuff back to spin it seems to be the "Signs of the Times". When ws the last time you called a stranger "retard", ya know?
    if someone thought injecting disinfectants was a good idea, i would call them a retard

  10. #4690
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,139
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1708
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I think TIC's asking for proof on something else now.

    It's the second time he's asked.

  11. #4691
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Hw was embarrassed to get questions like "Mr. President, should people inject Lysol?" So he ran out before the press reporters could grill him about that. If he said he was sarcastic, they could then call him out and say "Isn't it irresponsible to be sarcastic at these deadly times?" So he ran out.
    Well that would make the press look dumb because he didn't say and didn't mean that unless of course you think the President is retarded or you yourself are retarded.

    Nice backhanded welcome to a new member by you there.


    THE PRESIDENT: "Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

    And you are more worried about the Press appearing to be dumb?

    You seem to like to claim to be against sheepish blind following of big Government, yet whenever Trump says something stupid you find it impossible to bring yourself to even mention it in this thread. Almost like you are more worried about maintaining the daft narrative that Trump is somehow the victim and should never be held responsible for his own actions.


    this isn't a new member, it's a sock account

  12. #4692
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I think TIC's asking for proof on something else now.

    It's the second time he's asked.
    no answer?

  13. #4693
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,139
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1708
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I think TIC's asking for proof on something else now.

    It's the second time he's asked.
    no answer?



  14. #4694
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I think TIC's asking for proof on something else now.

    It's the second time he's asked.
    no answer?


    so still no answer?

  15. #4695
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I don't 'think' anyone said anything. I provided the transcript of exactly what he said and the transcript of exactly what he said when a day later he claimed he was being 'sarcastic'. (Which was about as believable as Wallys denials)

    Ha!
    Gotta say "thanks" for your clarity. It was insulting which is surprising. Words are clear and walking stuff back to spin it seems to be the "Signs of the Times". When ws the last time you called a stranger "retard", ya know?
    Well if you took offense I apologize as offense was not meant for you specifically or I would have @ mentioned you and you can ask that retard @Beanz or my friend @TitoFan if I wouldn't have been that direct. Offense was meant for those who assumed that President Trump meant/implied to "drink/inject Lysol or Clorox"....so unless you're checking that box then there's no need to take offense.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing