Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Trump abruptly leaves press conference after clash with reporters. The man behaves like a spoilt child. Very embarassing for anyone that voted for him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-news-updates
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now Mexico is demanding an investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal. It is going to be an absolute joy watching Obama go to prison and, please oh please, the gallows. Even better will be the leftists going into convulsions saying it isn't true.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Now Mexico is demanding an investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal. It is going to be an absolute joy watching Obama go to prison and, please oh please, the gallows. Even better will be the leftists going into convulsions saying it isn't true.
    Oh but gray trump walked out of a press conference, the reporter was trying to go racial on him let’s focus on that. None of Him being set up by the press and the Dems matters

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Oh but gray trump walked out of a press conference, the reporter was trying to go racial on him let’s focus on that. None of Him being set up by the press and the Dems matters
    CNN is pointless at this stage. Trump was right, one should ask China, but who is China answering to or being honest to with any of its information? People are dying around the world because China allowed a virus to spread around the globe. Are we supposed to ignore that or forget about that? No, rather than domestic nit picking how about ask China about their death rates, their labs, their government and stop electioneering.

I thought the reporter got the answer she deserved and if Trump says 'Enough with the fake news today' then his call. I have no issue with anything he did there.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    CNN is pointless at this stage. Trump was right, one should ask China, but who is China answering to or being honest to with any of its information? People are dying around the world because China allowed a virus to spread around the globe. Are we supposed to ignore that or forget about that? No, rather than domestic nit picking how about ask China about their death rates, their labs, their government and stop electioneering.

I thought the reporter got the answer she deserved and if Trump says 'Enough with the fake news today' then his call. I have no issue with anything he did there.
    Not at all. She had some Asian in her so she wanted to make it a big deal. There is trump being racist again. Typical media left wing bullshit. Just walk away why bother. NBC and CNN got caught out and had to apologize for editing interviews with Barr, got sued by that high school kid that was being harassed by the Indian but CNN tried to portray the kid as a racist, I think he had a maga hat on I wonder if that had anything to do with it. When I was in China I watched some of their government TV news. No surprise it’s all spin. It’s unfortunate it is very similar to that in the us

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not at all. She had some Asian in her so she wanted to make it a big deal. There is trump being racist again. Typical media left wing bullshit. Just walk away why bother. NBC and CNN got caught out and had to apologize for editing interviews with Barr, got sued by that high school kid that was being harassed by the Indian but CNN tried to portray the kid as a racist, I think he had a maga hat on I wonder if that had anything to do with it. When I was in China I watched some of their government TV news. No surprise it’s all spin. It’s unfortunate it is very similar to that in the us
    Not totally similar. In China they would not be able to go after the Lord Emperor like they do in the US or play the race card every time. CNN is awful.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not totally similar. In China they would not be able to go after the Lord Emperor like they do in the US or play the race card every time. CNN is awful.
    Oh yes definitely. People disappear if they draw on a poster of Xi in China. I asked my wife imagine what would happen in China if anyone opposing Xi pulled the stuff they do to Trump here. She said with out missing a beat, “it couldn’t happen.” Not wouldn’t but couldn’t. And I am grateful our news can criticize the president they should and need to but let’s be honest and do some actual reporting. Not the opinion spin shit 24 seven.
    It took nine days for the NYT to report on the sexual assault allegations levied against Biden. The media is determining the allegations won’t be an issue in these elections. I think Biden deserves fair treatment over the issue at this point it’s an allegation but remember the media reaction to the “grab em by the pussy” tape. Or the kavanaugh hearings and how every women must be believed. What a difference in coverage. It is almost funny.
    Last edited by walrus; 05-13-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has showed he avoids questions.

Reporter"why arent you wearing a mask?"
    Trump: "We have the best equipment"

Reporter "What do you tell Americans who see White House people getting quaranteen? "
    Trump: "I cut off China back in February."

Report: "Why isn't it better to set an example as President and wear a mask like other president around the world?"
    Trump: "You take a look at other countries, they want our ventilators, they're placing orders for our equipment".

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Trump has showed he avoids questions.

Reporter"why arent you wearing a mask?"
    Trump: "We have the best equipment"

Reporter "What do you tell Americans who see White House people getting quaranteen? "
    Trump: "I cut off China back in February."

Report: "Why isn't it better to set an example as President and wear a mask like other president around the world?"
    Trump: "You take a look at other countries, they want our ventilators, they're placing orders for our equipment".
    Brockton has changed but I welcome his viewpoints well said

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And miles why does the world give Xi a pass and focus on Trump being Hitler. Xi disappears people and runs concentration camps but Trump is the worlds bad guy. Several posters here are very focused on Trump and racism. What about the actual examples in the world rather than the perceived. People’s hatred of Trump may give the illegal acts Obama a pass on the world stage but we are seeing some serious shit coming to light and now it seems the Obama people were doing some projection on Trump. Not much mention of outrage over 3 years of lying by Adam Schiff and crew. A lot of people are freaking out about how he answered or didn’t answer a bullshit press question but no outrage over an impeachment on charges that were known to be untrue since the beginning. It’s jaw dropping shit.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

United State is supposed to be bastion of freedom, its a bit rich to compare Trump to Xi and try make Trump look good like that. Anybody looks good compared to Xi.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    United State is supposed to be bastion of freedom, its a bit rich to compare Trump to Xi and try make Trump look good like that. Anybody looks good compared to Xi.
    Well said.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Caught some of the hearing with Dr. Fauci. Pretty clear we're regressing in terms of appreciating and respecting science. And while I agree with Rand Paul at times dude is one week away from being handed a cheese sandwich and a dollar in change if he stands on a corner. Seriously, take a shower and trim that shat up son. I actually didn't mind the reporters question, basically why make numbers and test counts a competition at every turn. Wasn't so much Trump being 'racist' to a Chinese reporter it was just another example of berating and belittling professional women. And it burned his feathers when the other gal stood up trying to address the standard follow up so he grabbed his marbles and exited stage right.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Caught some of the hearing with Dr. Fauci. Pretty clear we're regressing in terms of appreciating and respecting science. And while I agree with Rand Paul at times dude is one week away from being handed a cheese sandwich and a dollar in change if he stands on a corner. Seriously, take a shower and trim that shat up son. I actually didn't mind the reporters question, basically why make numbers and test counts a competition at every turn. Wasn't so much Trump being 'racist' to a Chinese reporter it was just another example of berating and belittling professional women. And it burned his feathers when the other gal stood up trying to address the standard follow up so he grabbed his marbles and exited stage right.
    Right and how about the info coming to light that for three years the greatest scam pulled on any president while his persecutors knew it was bullshit? Is this worth any mention? When ever it’s brought up people seem more interested in him ignoring idiot reporters. Are you concerned what was done to a duly elected president by the opposing party? Regardless of your feelings for Trump. I’m amazed at the lack of outrage with the info currently available let alone what is to come.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Right and how about the info coming to light that for three years the greatest scam pulled on any president while his persecutors knew it was bullshit? Is this worth any mention? When ever it’s brought up people seem more interested in him ignoring idiot reporters. Are you concerned what was done to a duly elected president by the opposing party? Regardless of your feelings for Trump. I’m amazed at the lack of outrage with the info currently available let alone what is to come.
    Tons of theories and initial undisclosed documents and believers on both sides declaring immediate vindication from what I can see thus far. Call me crazy I've done my self a favor and left both CNN and FOX off my screen for a couple of days. Trump would do well to do the same. It's exhausting. Shit man I went through twitter and FB and literally blocked over 12 friends from each tribe. I'm not prepared to call it, the investigation 'a scam' outright while things are unfolding and Flynn is no righteous angel coming from the heavens. It's ironic sign of the times that in this very same conference with this reporter incident that Trump was specially asked what crime he's declaring a former President guilty off and he was like eh whatever.

Thread Information