428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump abruptly leaves press conference after clash with reporters. The man behaves like a spoilt child. Very embarassing for anyone that voted for him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-news-updates
    As someone who voted for him once and will vote for him again. I'm proud of the way he has treated the media. I'll say it again, I'm proud of how he has treated the media. Now you might be confused as to why I'd feel that way but I'll happily tell you the media, the corporate media have been tools, used by politicians for ages. They try to pick and choose who represents America, they've taken the ball from Obama's Administration on Trump and Russia collusion and they've run with it! They never asked the hard questions, they never tried to find the truth, they just dutifully attempted to torpedo Trump's first term in office because it's what Obama, HRC et al wanted them to do. The media doesn't work for the people.

Trump is a symptom of how a portion of the American populace feels. His attitude towards HRC, the media, Obama, etc all correspond with how a portion of our population feels. History will be the final decider on if he's a good president...but history will also decide the fates of Obama and HRC.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Trump has showed he avoids questions.

Reporter"why arent you wearing a mask?"
    Trump: "We have the best equipment"

Reporter "What do you tell Americans who see White House people getting quaranteen? "
    Trump: "I cut off China back in February."

Report: "Why isn't it better to set an example as President and wear a mask like other president around the world?"
    Trump: "You take a look at other countries, they want our ventilators, they're placing orders for our equipment".

Why do those same reporters only wear their masks while the camera is rolling?

Hmmm what does Dr. Fauci say about masks?

Science and medicine study, researches data as a virus progresses, makes adjustments in recommendations accordingly. I honestly just don't get the major labored effort to tear the guy down but it seems to be the new thing.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump abruptly leaves press conference after clash with reporters. The man behaves like a spoilt child. Very embarassing for anyone that voted for him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-news-updates
    As someone who voted for him once and will vote for him again. I'm proud of the way he has treated the media. I'll say it again, I'm proud of how he has treated the media. Now you might be confused as to why I'd feel that way but I'll happily tell you the media, the corporate media have been tools, used by politicians for ages. They try to pick and choose who represents America, they've taken the ball from Obama's Administration on Trump and Russia collusion and they've run with it! They never asked the hard questions, they never tried to find the truth, they just dutifully attempted to torpedo Trump's first term in office because it's what Obama, HRC et al wanted them to do. The media doesn't work for the people.

Trump is a symptom of how a portion of the American populace feels. His attitude towards HRC, the media, Obama, etc all correspond with how a portion of our population feels. History will be the final decider on if he's a good president...but history will also decide the fates of Obama and HRC.

Trump has showed he avoids questions.

Reporter"why arent you wearing a mask?"
    Trump: "We have the best equipment"

Reporter "What do you tell Americans who see White House people getting quaranteen? "
    Trump: "I cut off China back in February."

Report: "Why isn't it better to set an example as President and wear a mask like other president around the world?"
    Trump: "You take a look at other countries, they want our ventilators, they're placing orders for our equipment".

Why do those same reporters only wear their masks while the camera is rolling?

Hmmm what does Dr. Fauci say about masks?

Science and medicine study, researches data as a virus progresses, makes adjustments in recommendations accordingly. I honestly just don't get the major labored effort to tear the guy down but it seems to be the new thing.
    No in the beginning he said the wuhan virus would have little impact on the US. Surgeon general said the same thing. These were the people advising trump. Granted China was slow walking into and in cahoots with the WHO, who for the the first time in its history is being run by a non MD. The surgeon general visited our state at the beginning of this and said we would have less deaths than the flu. Well we had around 100 deaths from the flu and now 3,500 from wuhan. If the majority of these deaths were in nursing homes I’m sure in many cases wuhan was probably secondary in cause but like I said I have no info available to me other than my local news.

German intelligence agents reported Xi had a phone conversation asking the head of The Who to slow walk the information about the virus being transmitted human to human. So there is a vast amount of mixed info, Faucci had contradicted himelf numerous times and his advising the administration that this wuhan would have little effect in the US is problematic. I’m not going to tear the guy apart. His been doing his thing for 40 years I’m sure he is quite knowledgeable and it’s hard to place blame on people when a new virus is introduced into humanity and the currently where it started is doing a coverup it’s even harder to make predictions. It’s difficult for me to place blame on people in situations like this. There are enough bad and good things to go around.

El Kabong Guest

Biden was one of the folks involved in the unmasking of Gen. Flynn.

Again I'm telling any that will listen....this isn't going away and yes people will pay they will go to jail. Obama and HRC might not be sweating just yet but McCabe, Comey, Stzrok, and Page should be. After them comes Brennan, Clapper, Power, and Rice....this thread will be pulled and it'll unravel everything. They never thought HRC would lose.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seeing a little bit of the whistleblower hearings with Dr. Bright on his complaint regarding his getting pushed out of BARDA.

Shocked but not entirely surprised to see someone like Rep. Mullin (R) of Oklahoma grill Dr. Bright on his vacation time, sick leave, transition to HHS, and even the authenticity of his claims of high blood pressure and getting treated by a physician.

Glad to see how American tax dollars are being put to such good use with focused, well-directed, lawmakers like Rep. Mullin.

I think if the hearings go on long enough, I'm sure the Republican Trump apologists lawmakers can dredge up late library charges, unpaid parking tickets, and maybe some eyewitness accounts on Dr. Bright having one too many at the local pub.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Seeing a little bit of the whistleblower hearings with Dr. Bright on his complaint regarding his getting pushed out of BARDA.

Shocked but not entirely surprised to see someone like Rep. Mullin (R) of Oklahoma grill Dr. Bright on his vacation time, sick leave, transition to HHS, and even the authenticity of his claims of high blood pressure and getting treated by a physician.

Glad to see how American tax dollars are being put to such good use with focused, well-directed, lawmakers like Rep. Mullin.

I think if the hearings go on long enough, I'm sure the Republican Trump apologists lawmakers can dredge up late library charges, unpaid parking tickets, and maybe some eyewitness accounts on Dr. Bright having one too many at the local pub.
    Yeah to be honest, those fucking Anglo-Saxons from the Deep South and South (Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Alabama, etc.) ARE REAL FUCKING PIECES OF WORK. Red-Neck, Bible-thumpin', Gun-totin' SWINE WIND-BAGS.

FUCK 'EM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Yeah to be honest, those fucking Anglo-Saxons from the Deep South and South (Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Alabama, etc.) ARE REAL FUCKING PIECES OF WORK. Red-Neck, Bible-thumpin', Gun-totin' SWINE WIND-BAGS.

FUCK 'EM.
    Well said new guy

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is like fucking Jim Bowen on Bullseye

You can say anything you want as long as you agree with me.

And then we wonder why Channel 4 news journalists, the Financial times and whole swathes of left leaning journalists are not even allowed to attend daily UK propaganda briefings? We have modeled ourselves on a country run by someone who thinks he is not accountable to anyone.

What is happening in the UK with new measures being announced on Television instead of in Parliament is not just illegal, it is the kind of thing that happens in countries led by tin pot dictators.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FUCK 'EM.
    i happen to like missouri.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzo View Post

FUCK 'EM.
    i happen to like missouri.
    It’s ok yuzo it’s just brock don’t take it to heart

El Kabong Guest

FUCK 'EM.

Beanz are you taking that seriously? When Dobbs touted the poll on his show he said "We'll be sure to report those very scientific results"....obvious sarcasm....I mean obvious to most, but whatever I guess the joking should be left to the left.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FUCK 'EM.

Beanz are you taking that seriously? When Dobbs touted the poll on his show he said "We'll be sure to report those very scientific results"....obvious sarcasm....I mean obvious to most, but whatever I guess the joking should be left to the left.
    Ha, I wish you quoted what he said Is babybeaner having issues with concrete comprehension again

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FUCK 'EM.

I don't think 85 000+ dead Americans is a joke ..no..of course not. Who mentioned left and right? ....You. Deflection.

Like Murdoch, and Cummins for Johnson, Dobbs has virtually made policy for Trump, it is a prime example of a sickening sychophancy where you are demanding that Trump never be held accountable and that anything but Fox be deemed fake news.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's amazing how Americans have to politicize even a pandemic. This virus does not attack People based on their political affiliation.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's amazing how Americans have to politicize even a pandemic. This virus does not attack People based on their political affiliation.
    this virus is not real
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    this virus is not real
    OK, do everyone a favour and go outside without a mask and be the guinea pig. Provide EVIDENCE that you have gone outside without a mask. If you dont provide any evidence, you are full of it. YOu are probably home wearing a surgical mask taped up around your eyebrows, wearing rubber colonoscopy gloves with the tips of the pinkies cut off, and hunkering down inside an oxygen tent for keyboard warriors who failed basic science class in 8th grade which, for you, means last year.

Thread Information