Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Slowly chipping away at Government oversight yet again with another IG kneecapping. Not keen on sending in Spences top aid to vet for strict loyalists inside the Pentagon and basically muting Mark Esper concerning senior positions. Many things going on while we all look at the newest shiny objects.
    Spics I gave sooper dooper 10ml IV at one time. The vet said 5ml twice a Day but I’ll burn through too many needles. When the tech showed me how to do it he said he usually does 10ml so I’m doing that. Sound ok to you

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Slowly chipping away at Government oversight yet again with another IG kneecapping. Not keen on sending in Spences top aid to vet for strict loyalists inside the Pentagon and basically muting Mark Esper concerning senior positions. Many things going on while we all look at the newest shiny objects.
    Spics I gave sooper dooper 10ml IV at one time. The vet said 5ml twice a Day but I’ll burn through too many needles. When the tech showed me how to do it he said he usually does 10ml so I’m doing that. Sound ok to you
    Sorry bud I suddenly went forehead to the desk last night. So wait, sent you home with IV catheter or you're doing Sub Q fluids right? Firstly I'd say follow Doctor rather than the tech .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry bud I suddenly went forehead to the desk last night. So wait, sent you home with IV catheter or you're doing Sub Q fluids right? Firstly I'd say follow Doctor rather than the tech .
    IV with that big ass dagger needle I just like doing it once a day as it’s stressful for her but I can do it twice.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IV with that big ass dagger needle I just like doing it once a day as it’s stressful for her but I can do it twice.
    IV is usually done in house though by vet, tapped catheter in front leg. They sent you home with that? Hardly ever see that honestly.

Or do you mean out of the lactate ringer fluid bag, drip with needle placement at side shoulders? The harpoon is probably 18 gauge, things are farkin brutal on first stick. You def ain't doing IV with an 18 . If you are you should be arrested

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I said and I quote

"I never said I thought Lou Dobbs and his poll were 'The News'. I pointed out how partisan and frankly fucking stupid the American news model is. It is beyond terrible."

That applies to both sides which is made abundantly clear in my post. You are trying to warp my post into saying something It doesn't in order to once again pretend that I am castigating you.

This is exactly what I mean by polarised arguments poisoning everything. Even here on the forum people just invent sleights on order to pretend they are offended instead of having a simple conversation.

Trump is bad for your health mate. He just reduces everything down to such a base and stupid level nobody can ever question anything. How is that democratic and accountable. He is a despot however you dress it up.

CNN being dicks does not in and of itself make that not true.

Oh it's not just CNN, but whatever. You believe as you do, it ain't my place to try and change your mind.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump says he is taking unproven drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus, despite public health officials warning it may be unsafe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52717161
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump says he is taking unproven drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus, despite public health officials warning it may be unsafe.

"unproven drug".....bruh it's been around like 70 years for use against Malaria, it's perfectly fine.

Also, this just in....

BREAKING — “QUID PRO JOE’ — AUDIO Released of JOE BIDEN and Ukrainian President Poroshenko Discussing FIRING VIKTOR SHOKIN Who Was Investigating His Son — FOR IMF LOAN!!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons
    From the audio — Joe Biden tells Poroshenko: We will help you get the vote… Let me ask you one thing before I forget, Privatbank… This is getting very, very close. What I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get into *** where he thinks he’s about to buy into a situation… where it is about to collapse where he is going to pour more money into Ukraine… So anything you can do to push the Privatbank to closure so that the IMF loan comes forward I stress this is critical to your economic and national security.

It should start becoming a bit more clear as to how this is all playing out. Trump is going to take them all down.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's probably being paid off to promote the drug.

White House doctors are obligated to keep him alive, and if he has any pre-existing conditions (as a fat 73-year-old with a bad diet and no exercise) they likely wouldn’t give it to him if they thought the side effects would be a problem. Maybe they're giving him anti-Alzheimers or anti-psychotic drugs and telling him it's HCQ.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-19-2020 at 07:47 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

White House doctors are obligated to keep him alive, and if he has any pre-existing conditions (as a fat 73-year-old with a bad diet and no exercise) they likely wouldn’t give it to him if they thought the side effects would be a problem. Maybe they're giving him anti-Alzheimers or anti-psychotic drugs and telling him it's HCQ.
    Hello, have you met Joe Biden?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey listen, neither a Democrat or a Republican, but a candidate I would vote for, somebody I can look up to, somebody that has dignity, somebody that's not bullying. Trump needs a controlled situation that's rigged so it doesn't agitate him. The amount of tweeting is unecessary. People think he's very thin-skinned. People can feel it he needs to be thicker skinned and not squash those who disagree with him. Trump is too boldly for Saudi and Israel. Plus now he is pounding hydroxyquine, wolfing down McNuggets and chugging clorox. He was alright when things on the up and up, but when things are down he fell apart and tery to spin it like it's all good. He is not use to any bad news and has an empathy by-pass. Cares more about "opening up/America wasn't made to shut down" then he cares about those who will put their life on the line out there in the trenches. Ivory tower type billionaire stuff. No country was "made to shut down", what the fook does that even mean? It is meaningless drivel from a biillionaire who never got his hands dirty, did the laundry, washed dishes, polish his own shoes, mowed a lawn, change a tire, cooked a meal, climbed a tree, felt the meaning of broke, walked miles in the rain or extreme heat or extreme cold/blizzard, he is a modern day Marie Antonette.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Hey listen, neither a Democrat or a Republican, but a candidate I would vote for, somebody I can look up to, somebody that has dignity, somebody that's not bullying. Trump needs a controlled situation that's rigged so it doesn't agitate him. The amount of tweeting is unecessary. People think he's very thin-skinned. People can feel it he needs to be thicker skinned and not squash those who disagree with him. Trump is too boldly for Saudi and Israel. Plus now he is pounding hydroxyquine, wolfing down McNuggets and chugging clorox. He was alright when things on the up and up, but when things are down he fell apart and tery to spin it like it's all good. He is not use to any bad news and has an empathy by-pass. Cares more about "opening up/America wasn't made to shut down" then he cares about those who will put their life on the line out there in the trenches. Ivory tower type billionaire stuff. No country was "made to shut down", what the fook does that even mean? It is meaningless drivel from a biillionaire who never got his hands dirty, did the laundry, washed dishes, polish his own shoes, mowed a lawn, change a tire, cooked a meal, climbed a tree, felt the meaning of broke, walked miles in the rain or extreme heat or extreme cold/blizzard, he is a modern day Marie Antonette.
    Sure thing. Who is this mystery candidate you're voting for? The one you can look up to

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no mystery I am in the 12% who will vote neither for Trump nor Biden. The worse and worse TOTAL ROT in the USA since 1776 is due to an EVIL combination of:

(A) NO uniform definition of Voter in ALL of the USA.
    (B) UNEQUAL ballot access.
    (C) ANTI-Democracy minority rule gerrymanders.
    (D) PARTISAN hack executive / judicial officers.
    (E) MANY super-dangerous TYRANT violations of Separation of Powers.

Especially Gerrymander Math
    1/2 OR LESS votes X 1/2 RIGGED PACKED/CRACKED GERRYMANDER areas
    = 1/4 OR LESS CONTROL
    = OLIGARCHS / MONARCHS CONTROL 90% of LAW-MAKING.

The SCOTUS hacks gave a blank check for TOTAL ANTI-DEMOCRACY MINORITY RULE gerrymanders in Rucho v Common Cause, 588 U.S. ______ [docket 18-422] (27 June 2019)
    https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...8-422_9ol1.pdf

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just waiting for Trump's update of "I believe", "In my opinion", "It may", "It's possible", "That I can tell you", "Trust me", "I've got a feeling", "My gut tells me", "Many people are saying", "I have a hunch", "I hope", “What have we got to lose”, “We’ll see what happens” and "I hear it's incredibly tremendous, bigly and beautiful, believe me" in order to make a more detailed informed decision about the virus.

El Kabong Guest

no mystery I am in the 12% who will vote neither for Trump nor Biden. The worse and worse TOTAL ROT in the USA since 1776 is due to an EVIL combination of:

(A) NO uniform definition of Voter in ALL of the USA.
    (B) UNEQUAL ballot access.
    (C) ANTI-Democracy minority rule gerrymanders.
    (D) PARTISAN hack executive / judicial officers.
    (E) MANY super-dangerous TYRANT violations of Separation of Powers.

Especially Gerrymander Math
    1/2 OR LESS votes X 1/2 RIGGED PACKED/CRACKED GERRYMANDER areas
    = 1/4 OR LESS CONTROL
    = OLIGARCHS / MONARCHS CONTROL 90% of LAW-MAKING.

The SCOTUS hacks gave a blank check for TOTAL ANTI-DEMOCRACY MINORITY RULE gerrymanders in Rucho v Common Cause, 588 U.S. ______ [docket 18-422] (27 June 2019)
    https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...8-422_9ol1.pdf
    The people who draw the maps do it when there's a census year and for the first time probably since Reconstruction Republicans held the majority in the NC State House and Senate. Democrats are butthurt by that and as per usual are crying "gerrymander!" But when THEY do it it's "redistricting". Amazing how that works.

I'm just waiting for Trump's update of "I believe", "In my opinion", "It may", "It's possible", "That I can tell you", "Trust me", "I've got a feeling", "My gut tells me", "Many people are saying", "I have a hunch", "I hope", “What have we got to lose”, “We’ll see what happens” and "I hear it's incredibly tremendous, bigly and beautiful, believe me" in order to make a more detailed informed decision about the virus.
    Lovely

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Hello, have you met Joe Biden?

Talk like a man and make a point. Stop trying to be so careful with your words.

Thread Information