0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    It doesn't take a scholar to see that if you'd said that most people with a clear mind can easily see the difference between Biden and Trump, it would have been less rude, and much more effective. Implying that someone is a moron if they don't see it your way..... Come on man you can do better than that.
    Oh I didn't know I was talking to Ms. Manners, my deepest apologies. I didn't know your feelings were so delicate.
    More sarcasm after I ask a serious question? You can't help yourself can you? It doesn't take a genius to point out that manners have nothing to do with feelings. others have pointed out here how you resort to name-calling and insults rather than just straightforward answers without having to be a wiseass all the time. Why is that so hard for you?
    Where was that question you asked? I don't see where in the post I responded to that you did anything other than attempt to lecture me about manners. You don't like how I post don't fucking bother with me then, there problem solved.
    You want to be pedantic about the word question? My point was that people can have different opinions about the cognitive abilities of those two people that doesn't necessarily make them a moron. No need for apologies but I thank you for that gesture

El Kabong Guest

It doesn't take a scholar to see that if you'd said that most people with a clear mind can easily see the difference between Biden and Trump, it would have been less rude, and much more effective. Implying that someone is a moron if they don't see it your way..... Come on man you can do better than that.
    Oh I didn't know I was talking to Ms. Manners, my deepest apologies. I didn't know your feelings were so delicate.
    More sarcasm after I ask a serious question? You can't help yourself can you? It doesn't take a genius to point out that manners have nothing to do with feelings. others have pointed out here how you resort to name-calling and insults rather than just straightforward answers without having to be a wiseass all the time. Why is that so hard for you?
    Where was that question you asked? I don't see where in the post I responded to that you did anything other than attempt to lecture me about manners. You don't like how I post don't fucking bother with me then, there problem solved.
    You want to be pedantic about the word question? My point was that people can have different opinions about the cognitive abilities of those two people that doesn't necessarily make them a moron. No need for apologies but I thank you for that gesture
    So no question was asked then...thank you

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hi people.

Don't mind me....... I just came in here to get something off my chest.

Now...... everyone here knows I'm not a Trump fan.

And I criticize him left and right.

But there is something that must be said at this point in time.

Don Lemon is VOMIT-INDUCING and should be banished from ever again being in front of a camera. He and Rachel Maddow are by light-years the most annoying personalities on television.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hi people.

Don Lemon is VOMIT-INDUCING and should be banished from ever again being in front of a camera. He and Rachel Maddow are by light-years the most annoying personalities on television.
    Was it something specific or you just caught on. That whole network is a bit overboard. On Fox-news you will find Trump critique, I watch cnn and msnbc msnbc seems a little calmer but serious XM has some good news stations that truly do try to report and stay in the middle.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hi people.

Was it something specific or you just caught on. That whole network is a bit overboard. On Fox-news you will find Trump critique, I watch cnn and msnbc msnbc seems a little calmer but serious XM has some good news stations that truly do try to report and stay in the middle.
    What a sarcastic little twit. Here Titofan is able to show an open-mindedness that is not fenced in by political obsession, and your response is "or did you just catch on?" Like he was some sort of oblivious fellow up until his recent observations. What a way to show magnanimity. Whn did YOU ever say anything simlarly open-minded and politics-free?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hi people.

No... I didn't "just catch on"... and you should know me by now.

I form my opinions over time, and tend to give people the benefit of the doubt for a bit.

However, I'm pretty fed up with Lemon's obnoxious pontificating on TV.

Seriously..... if you can't keep even the slightest semblance of objectivity, then your place is not in front of the camera pretending to be a good journalist.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hi people.

What a sarcastic little twit. Here Titofan is able to show an open-mindedness that is not fenced in by political obsession, and your response is "or did you just catch on?" Like he was some sort of oblivious fellow up until his recent observations. What a way to show magnanimity. Whn did YOU ever say anything simlarly open-minded and politics-free?
    Settle down Brock

Look this guy is stalking me like he did in real life. I’ve already told him several times he can just drop it but I guess he is getting his rocks off on it. I real life this is the guy who hunted down my wife’s LinkedIn account, said beanz has every mental illness in the book, attacked Lyle and tits along with miles. Talked shit about master and every other mod here. Now he got a twisted thing for me, why because I screwed with the account I made you. Brock you were banned years ago, why are you so obsessed with the place? Why are you so spiteful but will then turn to someone you hated (remember how you internet stalked beanz and Big D, got the picture of him coaching white kids) but then you will use these same people if it helps your twisted spiteful goal. @Beanz sorry I still have you on ignore but if you think he is ur pal guess again
    Last edited by walrus; 05-26-2020 at 09:58 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Trump's "Keyboard Warriors" Get The Story While The Legacy Media Ignores #Obamagate
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ores-obamagate

Where's my buddy Kirkland? Kirklaaaaaaand? Kirkland??

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump's "Keyboard Warriors" Get The Story While The Legacy Media Ignores #Obamagate

Trump wants to "strongly regulate" or even "close down" social media platforms because it marked his tweet yet he says it stifles free speech. Makes perfect sense.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you 9 years old or something? How can you with a straight face continue to quote Zero Hedge as though it is anything more than a comic for spotty teens? You are supporting a treasonous President and a whole deep state infrastructure that continues to undermine Democracies all over the world rather then speak truth to power.

I sincerely hope Kirkland is OK but you will only welch and backtrack anyway when your garbage theories are consistently exposed as total bullshit. You have always followed the money as though you could somehow absorb some of that by association, but Trump would not flinch before throwing you and anyone else to the wolves if it kept him lapping up the crumbs of his Saudi masters.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump wants to "strongly regulate" or even "close down" social media platforms because it marked his tweet yet he says it stifles free speech. Makes perfect sense.
    Well the companies are onesided in their dealings. On the left? Anything goes. Not on the Left? Watch what you post.

If you don't see that you're blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Are you 9 years old or something? How can you with a straight face continue to quote Zero Hedge as though it is anything more than a comic for spotty teens? You are supporting a treasonous President and a whole deep state infrastructure that continues to undermine Democracies all over the world rather then speak truth to power.

I sincerely hope Kirkland is OK but you will only welch and backtrack anyway when your garbage theories are consistently exposed as total bullshit. You have always followed the money as though you could somehow absorb some of that by association, but Trump would not flinch before throwing you and anyone else to the wolves if it kept him lapping up the crumbs of his Saudi masters.
    Awww

Well here's the deal Beanz, A) What Kirkland and I had a bet on in the Mueller report didn't warrant my payment of anything but I'm happy you're here to white knight for him B ) what Kirkland and I bet on for the outcome of all this spying on Trump is trending in a bad direction for your buddy. I honestly don't expect him to pay anything WHEN he loses this bet, and it's not an if it's a WHEN. People are going to jail and that's enough for me but if he decides to pay that's fine too.

The schadenfreude is the real prize, that and justice.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

47% of twitter responses are from bots the majority of which are left wing groups, followed by China and Russia. China is in overdrive on social media at the moment

El Kabong Guest

Ok don't trust Zerohedge I guess until you read it in the Guardian you won't believe it

New FBI document confirms the Trump campaign was investigated without justification

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...igated-without

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right but the Tweeter-in-Chief is not

El Kabong Guest