196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

[QUOTE=TitoFan;1553247][QUOTE=Master;1553210]
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The Democratic party had 4 years to come up with a viable candidate to challenge and unseat the orange-haired clown. Four....... fucking..... years.

And the best they could muster was....................... Joe Biden.

Why didn't the Dems become productive and try to come up with a young, energetic, good candidate without fatal flaws in his/her closet? Surely there must be someone in the nation capable of ticking these boxes.

[/SIZE][/B]
    I think it is because the Democratic Party (just like Republican Party) are beholden to their committee and its president aka DNC. Not the people.
    2nd because of United vs FEC. Once those 5 Supreme Court Justices voted to state money=free speech, well no wonder the last 2 elections Both Presidential (2016) and midterm (201 were records broken
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...eaking-records
    2018 midterm campaign projected to top $5B in spending, breaking records

As a result most of us don't know there were over 100 Republicans & Democrats combined with legit resumes running for president in 2020. But without money?

Just as with Reince Preibus who ran the RNC, & Debbie who ran the DNC, they had already chosen their candidate in 2016 for us- when the doors are close will they then tell us how we get these nominees:
    Political parties, not voters, choose their presidential nominees, a Republican convention rules member told CNBC, a day after GOP front-runner Donald Trump rolled up more big primary victories.
    The media has created the perception that the voters choose the nomination. That’s the conflict here,”
    We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-c...-official.html

Both parties are obsolete and have long been infiltrated by the money barons that bought our elections, our politicians, send out lobbyists funded alongside thinktanks to shape our policy. I get about 100 emails a day this past month from Trump organizations begging me to help that ho' azz wanna be billionaire get reelected-shit why cant he do like Bloomberg and actually fund his own damn campaign? End result- each election dating as far back as early 1900s have always had a two tier system, that presents the same policies to both parties-with different names.

Whether it be the privatization of our banks, followed by privatizing schools Everychild left behind, followed by Commoncore , to privatizing healthcare be it Romney or Obama to privatizing our military-where both parties have inundated the battlefields with private contractors- both are ok with us sending troops to Arabia for cash? We went from clunkers for cash to soldiers for cash?
    “I said to Saudi Arabia...you're a very rich country. You want more troops? I'll send them to you, but you have to pay us. They've already deposited $1B 'in the bank.'
    --Donald Trump.

My point? All of these issues are all under the radar because both parties seem complicit in lets play Trump-The Twittering Twat today. Lets talk about his last tweet, so conservatives can call out how stupid it is to talk tweets...and 4 years of that.
    No talk about both parties have raised our deficit on average a trillion for each budget. Both parties have no mission statement on the war on terror anymore,...we got to guess why Obama moved troops from one part to another, why Trump moved troops from one part to another.
    And both parties really think Iran is just ok with us killing one of their own in..Iraq? And now Iraq voted to expel us-the nation who poured trillions of dollars into a bottomless sandpit. Sure there are candidates who talk about it- but without $? Without a conduit like the right's Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Drudge Report, Stormfront, Synclair's 200 local television stations, OAN, Clear channel's 500 plus a.m. conservative talk radio...who will hear them?
    Without the left's CNN, MSNBC, The View, late night tv hosts, Kimmell & crew and every other cackling-babbling-female daytime talk show or some comedian Chris Rock to mention that candidate....who will hear their message? It costs money to run for office.
    Just ask Drumpf...he is so proud of the PAC money he raised...after he said he resented it...

And those who have answers? solutions? Different agenda? No way in hell will MSNBC, FOX, CNN, give a shot to someone willing to actually back up their campaign promises of limited terms. This clown in office sold us that too, whereas Dems wont even mention it.

Sorry to be so pessimistic, but after witnessing the same campaign promises for 3 close to 4 decades makes me a jacktail for thinking...well next time Democrat/Republican will put someone in office that has ideas/policies we need.

Show me a person who can make America great again and I will show you a person heading down the path of Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy...pushing daisies via the same way- a lone nut with no affiliates.
    Too much skill, experience on the part of the moneybarrons to just let some 4 time bankrupt-filing-habitual-lying-bible-prop-using fool to make a difference. And damn sure aint nothing logical about Dems always tryng to pick mofos to make history.
    All this shit about time for a black man to lead, now its time for a woman to lead...if that is there vetting process...4 more for Drumpf coming right up! Give the Dems a shot in 2024...if we make it that far & they may tell us it is time for a sex-changed hermarphodite-transvestite's to lead. We will never be a unified nation until we accept then nominate a one-eyed-Mulatto midget with Parkinson's disease.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Annnnnddddd...... in another bit of news today, another top Trump adviser says there is no systemic racism in the U.S.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

A Top Trump Adviser Says the U.S. Suffers No ‘Systemic Racism’

Ok, so let's file this under the newly created file category....

Who The Fuck Cares What You Think

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Annnnnddddd...... in another bit of news today, another top Trump adviser says there is no systemic racism in the U.S.

That is the biggest problem, just the fact that they are denying that there is no issue of racial inequality and racism. Never going to change anything with a mindset like that.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

That is the biggest problem, just the fact that they are denying that there is no issue of racial inequality and racism. Never going to change anything with a mindset like that.
    Tell that to John Smith.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never understood wind.
    You know, I know
    windmills very much.
    I have studied it
    better than anybody
    else. It’s very expensive.
    They are made in China
    and Germany mostly.
    —Very few made here, almost none,
    but they are manufactured, tremendous
    —if you are into this—
    tremendous fumes. Gases are
    spewing into the atmosphere. You know
    we have a world
    right?
    So the world
    is tiny
    compared to the universe.
    So tremendous, tremendous
    amount of fumes and everything.
    You talk about
    the carbon footprint
    — fumes are spewing into the air.
    Right? Spewing.
    Whether it’s in China,
    Germany, it’s going into the air.
    It’s our air
    their air
    everything — right?
    A windmill will kill many bald eagles.
    After a certain number
    they make you turn the windmill off.
    That is true.
    —By the way
    they make you turn it off.
    And yet, if you killed one
    they put you in jail.
    That is OK.
    You want to see a bird graveyard?
    You just go.
    Take a look.
    A bird graveyard.
    Go under a windmill someday,
    you’ll see
    more birds
    than you’ve ever seen
    in your life.
    ~ D. Trump
    12/21/2019
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Rioters in Philly deface a statue of Matthias Baldwin, an early abolitionist who fought against slavery 30 years before it ended.

Marxist Critical Theory ICONOCLASTS

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Rioters in Philly deface a statue of Matthias Baldwin, an early abolitionist who fought against slavery 30 years before it ended.

Statues are bad

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You got all that just from looking at a person and making a flash judgement call?

Seems like you both need to go back to school and try substituting indoctrination with Education
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You got all that just from looking at a person and making a flash judgement call?

Seems like you both need to go back to school and try substituting indoctrination with Education

Antifa mob protesting racism defaces statue of Matthias Baldwin, celebrated abolitionist
    https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa...baldwin-statue

https://news.yahoo.com/park-voluntee...162539906.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/philadelphi..._these_trying/

A simple "I apologize, I was mistaken" might diffuse this situation. Ball is in your court

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Antifa mob protesting racism defaces statue of Matthias Baldwin, celebrated abolitionist
    https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa...baldwin-statue

https://news.yahoo.com/park-voluntee...162539906.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/philadelphi..._these_trying/

A simple "I apologize, I was mistaken" might diffuse this situation. Ball is in your court
    You want me to apologise for the actions of someone as stupid as you in America?

You know fuck all about the meanimg of these labels you are addicted to slapping on people.

He is an idiot.

You are an idiot.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You want me to apologise for the actions of someone as stupid as you in America?
    Yes pass the buck on being held responsible for your own snap judgment which was "You got all that just from looking at a person and making a flash judgement call?" Bravo, well done. You've never been held accountable before why start now? Personal responsibility is for suckers right Beanz?

You know fuck all about the meanimg of these labels you are addicted to slapping on people.
    Labels like?

He is an idiot.

You are an idiot.
    If I'm an idiot what would that make you?

I didn't try to start a confrontation here, you did and you're exacerbating things. And recently it hasn't been just me you're doing this with Mr. Flat Calm and Peace lovin.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get that seeing democracy in action is incredibly uncomfortable for you but deflection will not help.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I get that seeing democracy in action is incredibly uncomfortable for you but deflection will not help.
    Can someone do a wellness check on Beanz?

Thread Information