Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  127
Likes Likes:  909
Dislikes Dislikes:  105
Page 339 of 358 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5359

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #5071
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Question authority and Government absolutely. More importantly should authority in the form of law enforcement come to question you have your red flags up and exercise your right to counsel. It's as simple as Flynn couldn't keep his mouth shut, whether it was directed or him free lancing because someone Trump saw fit against better judgement to give him some big boy pants again what he did was swing open the doors to additional tentacles of an already warranted investigation into Russian interference. He compromised himself and the Administration with lying as well as plopping himself down with Putin as a paid speaker and "forgetting" to register as foreign agent. He advised a course of action to the Russian ambassador and I doubt seriously a man with as much domestic and foreign Intelligence experience "forgot" about that conversation just a month prior. In addition he forgot when it came to fellow Admin officials including the VP. He lied repeatedly. They had it right the first time.

    You kind of lost me with the Hillary flashbacks. Sure some free wheeling short 2nd hand notes were had. Obama instructs to get right people on it in addition do to being by the book?! The same Comey expressed concerns about Flynns interaction at the very same meeting as noted by Rice? Far more involved than some jotted 'seems legit'. They went after the Rice e mail that actually bolsters their case really. I just don't buy all this pretzel twisting cloak and dagger as the election had already been decided ffs. As I said this is just more Trump gotcha and get back and frankly at this point it's what he's hanging his hat on. And now he has Barr as his personalized fixer and both undercutting Judges they disagree with for political favors. Isn't it mind numbingly ironic that all that time people complained "russia russia russia they just can't let it go" and yet here we are trying to cast Flynns lies and signed confessions of guilt as little oopsies. Coerced pleas are indeed problematic but even worse if the person was "coerced" to repeat in front of Judge several times that they were not coerced...I do know where you stand and I respect that, but at the same time we're questioning authority of gone Administrations can you yourself say you readily do the same to the current one.
    I guess be prepared to be surprised is all I can tell you.

    I LOVE that after 3 years of "Russia, Russia, Russia" they've got 0 on Trump. I LOVE how I told people in this very thread "there's exculpatory evidence being withheld and Flynn will walk free" people still doubt what will happen.

    There's a blatant double standard of justice in DC and you're telling me "Hold Trump's administration accountable" .....couldn't make it up. Yeah ok, let's allow Democrats a pass AGAIN(how many is this?) Allow a pass for doing far worse than Nixon ever dreamed! But hold Trump accountable, for what

    Don't take my word for it again, be surprised.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #5072
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli
    at the same time we're questioning authority of gone Administrations can you yourself say you readily do the same to the current one.
    Had the previous administration accepted the results of the 2016 election SURE, they still haven't and I'm sorry I'm not about to let them off the hook. Obama's administration broke the law on multiple occasions and they need to be held accountable.


    We won't be having another term of denial and subversion from people who lost the election.


    Hillary LOST, she is a criminal and hasn't been held accountable. We all already know you thoroughly dislike Trump what would your response be had he deleted those emails? What would you say if HE spied on Biden?


    We saw Trump attempt to investigate Biden & Burisma and what has happened with that? "You can't do that, he's your political rival".....meanwhile when Obama spied on Trump? NOT A GOD DAMN THING!




    So no, I for one won't be going along to get along. Obama's Administration should be forced to answer for their criminal actions.




    hey hey Spicoli I want things done "By the book" "You read me? BY THE BOOK" ..."Do we understand each other? Put the RIGHT PEOPLE on the case, get my drift?"


    Or hey maybe she sent that email to because she was totally completely innocent and had done nothing wrong .......if that's the case then why would she have felt the need to send such an email? And if that's the case, why has so much wrongdoing been found from those "right people" doing the investigating?



    The media is attempting to trigger people with Donald Trump, here you are like one of Pavlov's dogs drooling about Trump and when it comes to HRC or Obama and their BLATANT abuses of power.....nothing.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #5073
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I'm interested to see what becomes of the election in November. In Canada we are constantly bombarded with anti-Trump news to the point where you'd think everyone hates him, but he does seem to have many supporters still.

    A little miffed that the best they could run against him was Biden. The man clearly has experienced cognitive decline.

    Both are too old to be leading anything. Whether people love or hate Obama, I think that 45-60 is a good age range for a leader. Old enough to have experience and (hopefully) know how the world works, but young enough to still have all your marbles.

    A 77-year old trying to beat a 74-year old? Not good IMO.

  4. #5074
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Great points

  5. #5075
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,947
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4776
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli
    at the same time we're questioning authority of gone Administrations can you yourself say you readily do the same to the current one.
    Had the previous administration accepted the results of the 2016 election SURE, they still haven't and I'm sorry I'm not about to let them off the hook. Obama's administration broke the law on multiple occasions and they need to be held accountable.


    We won't be having another term of denial and subversion from people who lost the election.


    Hillary LOST, she is a criminal and hasn't been held accountable. We all already know you thoroughly dislike Trump what would your response be had he deleted those emails? What would you say if HE spied on Biden?


    We saw Trump attempt to investigate Biden & Burisma and what has happened with that? "You can't do that, he's your political rival".....meanwhile when Obama spied on Trump? NOT A GOD DAMN THING!




    So no, I for one won't be going along to get along. Obama's Administration should be forced to answer for their criminal actions.




    hey hey Spicoli I want things done "By the book" "You read me? BY THE BOOK" ..."Do we understand each other? Put the RIGHT PEOPLE on the case, get my drift?"


    Or hey maybe she sent that email to because she was totally completely innocent and had done nothing wrong .......if that's the case then why would she have felt the need to send such an email? And if that's the case, why has so much wrongdoing been found from those "right people" doing the investigating?



    The media is attempting to trigger people with Donald Trump, here you are like one of Pavlov's dogs drooling about Trump and when it comes to HRC or Obama and their BLATANT abuses of power.....nothing.
    So that's a no I take it yeh? Wow. Pavlov's dogs eh Lyle. Yes because I've been a fervent die hard defender of the Walking Pants suit at every single turn on every single day. Stones in a glass house much Lyle? I've been nerd-hoarding politics since the fkn Reagan Administration and I need so badly for the 'media' to tell me what to think. Yeh that's the ticket. Put your finger right on it . You just couldn't be further off the mark if you tried friend. You can keep railing about if's and when's and just you wait-n-sees about past officials and their criminalities to be uprooted by a clearly politicized lap dog Barr and then put your fingers in your ears about it being the current occupant who was told his actions were illegal and acting unconstitutional just last week. Yeh Trump can ask foreign Nations for investigations and Intelligence on a rival and his son..he wasn't 'stopped' ffs maybe just maybe there's no actual there there under the tin foil hat. The President of Ukraine said just as much literally days ago.

  6. #5076
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Was I wrong about General Flynn?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #5077
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Trump seems to be calling himself "The Lone Warrior," which doesn't make a lot of sense.

    1. He isn't a warrior. He dodged the war with bone spurs.
    2. Maybe he wants to be like "The Lone Ranger," but the Lone Ranger at least wore a f***ing mask.

  8. #5078
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,857
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Why is there nothing on Trumps traitorous actions over American troops in Afghanistan?

    The biggest story a couple of days ago and it gets redacted here like every single negative story about him has been.

    And now Trump has bought up virtually all the international supplies of some of the key drugs in treating Covid.

    Its a global pandemic, what kind of selfish idiocy is that?

    No wonder El Kabong insists he better die before he believes anything, and is calling anyone who disagrees a dog. It's the Church of me.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #5079
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    So that's a no I take it yeh? Wow. Pavlov's dogs eh Lyle. Yes because I've been a fervent die hard defender of the Walking Pants suit at every single turn on every single day. Stones in a glass house much Lyle? I've been nerd-hoarding politics since the fkn Reagan Administration and I need so badly for the 'media' to tell me what to think. Yeh that's the ticket. Put your finger right on it . You just couldn't be further off the mark if you tried friend. You can keep railing about if's and when's and just you wait-n-sees about past officials and their criminalities to be uprooted by a clearly politicized lap dog Barr and then put your fingers in your ears about it being the current occupant who was told his actions were illegal and acting unconstitutional just last week. Yeh Trump can ask foreign Nations for investigations and Intelligence on a rival and his son..he wasn't 'stopped' ffs maybe just maybe there's no actual there there under the tin foil hat. The President of Ukraine said just as much literally days ago.
    Yes I'll hold this administration accountable for what they do @Spicoli I'll absolutely watch with a keen eye for anything overstepping the bounds of what a President should do. Yes Pavlov's dogs, not as in "you're a dog" more a statement on classical conditioning which everyone even yours truly is susceptible to.

    All I ask is that you compare and contrast the different Presidents, but I suppose that is asking too much from you.

    I laid out what happened to General Flynn quite simply and what did I get from you in response?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli
    should authority in the form of law enforcement come to question you have your red flags up and exercise your right to counsel. It's as simple as Flynn couldn't keep his mouth shut, whether it was directed or him free lancing because someone Trump saw fit against better judgement to give him some big boy pants again what he did was swing open the doors to additional tentacles of an already warranted investigation into Russian interference. He compromised himself and the Administration with lying as well as plopping himself down with Putin as a paid speaker and "forgetting" to register as foreign agent. He advised a course of action to the Russian ambassador and I doubt seriously a man with as much domestic and foreign Intelligence experience "forgot" about that conversation just a month prior. In addition he forgot when it came to fellow Admin officials including the VP. He lied repeatedly. They had it right the first time.
    So if I'm not mistaken you buy 100% the media take on the Flynn investigation.


    You never once mention exculpatory evidence which has only very recently been released. NEVER ONCE. While you say sarcastically "I need so badly for the 'media' to tell me what to think. Yeh that's the ticket."...you accepted whole cloth what the media has said in regards to General Flynn and with exculpatory evidence slowly being released and the DOJ dropping the charges against General Flynn you apparently still stand by what you had been told from the start about General Flynn. Have you looked at the exculpatory evidence? Have you taken the time to take a gander at it, if not, then I don't know what to tell you. I've said from the start it's an FBI railroad job, I've been proven correct. The "free wheeling short 2nd hand notes" were the notes of FBI Agent Peter Stzrok. I'm not sure of your expectations of the FBI but mine are relatively high and so when I see those notes, read his texts, and then notice missing 302s and 302s filed looong after they should have been, my bullshit detector goes off because the FBI should be and is supposed to follow protocol...in this case they most certainly did not and I for one am tired of the double standards allowing Democrats to get away with murder.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why is there nothing on Trumps traitorous actions over American troops in Afghanistan?

    The biggest story a couple of days ago and it gets redacted here like every single negative story about him has been.

    And now Trump has bought up virtually all the international supplies of some of the key drugs in treating Covid.

    Its a global pandemic, what kind of selfish idiocy is that?

    No wonder El Kabong insists he better die before he believes anything, and is calling anyone who disagrees a dog. It's the Church of me.
    Wait, you're alive? I thought the COVID got you!!!!

    What about the troops in Afghanistan?

    Also if you don't understand when I said Spicoli was "drooling like one of Pavlov's dogs" it isn't calling Spicoli a dog it's a statement about classical conditioning. The media "rings the bell" and Spicoli has the prescribed reaction. We are all susceptible to this but if you are at the very least questioning of the premise of the media's claims then you're far less likely to have the prescribed reaction.

    Church of me? Hardly.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #5080
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #5081
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Obama/Obama ticket will trump Trump. And it aint even that Im gonna vote for O/O if it happens like that. But nor will I vote Trump. Bidens bows out, "passes the geriatric torch to......", wait for it, Michelle and Barack OR...... Hillary and Barack.

    That ticket aint losin', way its been goin', so look for Trump to suspend the elections once he sees that ticket is trumpin' 'im.

  12. #5082
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,070
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post


    Funny... gotta admit. Must have a sense of humor these days to deal with the constant barrage of shit being slung about indiscriminately.

    Still... it's like I've always said, and maybe one day I'll find a meme on that.

    Trump doesn't need the media to twist things against him.

    He does a good enough job on his own what with the videoed interviews, talks, speeches, and of course Twitter.

    IMO, Trump is going down in flames due to his blatant inability to LEAD the country through two substantial crises, which of course are COVID and the racial issue.

    His only saving grace is having Biden on the opposite side, which still baffles the mind how the Dems had FOUR FUCKING YEARS to find a good candidate and ended up with Biden.

    The rest of the world is eating popcorn and having a good laugh.

  13. #5083
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The racial issue is a doozy. So this guy? This guy featured in and spoken about in these videos is "racist"?












    That guy? That guy who did criminal justice reform? That guy who touted employment numbers for various minority groups?



    I don't get it man. And if we go on about cops, local cops are local cops the President doesn't vet them, Obama never got blamed for any of the shootings while he was in office (unless they were terrorist shootings which federal agencies had information which would lead them to believe a person/people were dangerous) but Obama never got blamed, why is that?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #5084
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,070
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Well you know me, Lyle. I blame Obama for some things. But one area I MEGA-BLAME him on is this whole "white cop/black man" crisis. Obama held the presidency for 8 years and he wasted a golden opportunity to do something about the policing problem in the States. So the media may not blame him but I do.

    Now... I can see videos of Trump amicably chatting with black personalities all day and it does nothing to change my mind about him. This whole mess.... the Pandora's box which has been opened with this trigger event.... needs meaningful reform and good ol' "roll-up-your-sleeves" work at redoing some of the systemic things that keep perpetuating the status quo. And I'm not talking about useless, meaningless, Band-Aid quotas on black employment at high levels. I'm talking real meaningful reform on stuff like public school funding and other areas where disparities are perpetuated.

    Trump is not alone in doing nothing to resolve racial issues. Every President from Trump on back has done precious little to resolve the root causes.

    My biggest problem with Trump has always been that IMO he's not a true leader. He leads by fear and intimidation. He also has an out sized ego that far overreaches his knowledge of many different areas. An ego that leads him to shut down the real experts for fear of retaliation or censure. THAT isn't what a leader is all about. Trump is a goddamn bully and I can't wait to see someone "outbully" him and put him in his place.

  15. #5085
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Well you know me, Lyle. I blame Obama for some things. But one area I MEGA-BLAME him on is this whole "white cop/black man" crisis. Obama held the presidency for 8 years and he wasted a golden opportunity to do something about the policing problem in the States. So the media may not blame him but I do.

    Now... I can see videos of Trump amicably chatting with black personalities all day and it does nothing to change my mind about him. This whole mess.... the Pandora's box which has been opened with this trigger event.... needs meaningful reform and good ol' "roll-up-your-sleeves" work at redoing some of the systemic things that keep perpetuating the status quo. And I'm not talking about useless, meaningless, Band-Aid quotas on black employment at high levels. I'm talking real meaningful reform on stuff like public school funding and other areas where disparities are perpetuated.

    Trump is not alone in doing nothing to resolve racial issues. Every President from Trump on back has done precious little to resolve the root causes.

    My biggest problem with Trump has always been that IMO he's not a true leader. He leads by fear and intimidation. He also has an out sized ego that far overreaches his knowledge of many different areas. An ego that leads him to shut down the real experts for fear of retaliation or censure. THAT isn't what a leader is all about. Trump is a goddamn bully and I can't wait to see someone "outbully" him and put him in his place.
    Public schools are funded via property taxes and that creates quite the issue because if a neighborhood is cheap then the schools will not be funded and if a neighborhood is expensive, then perhaps the people who HAD lived in that neighborhood are no longer able to afford it. You could BUS students but then where's the sense of pride in your community and togetherness?


    Trump is a bully? Politics is a full contact thing and as someone who feels Trump is doing well I LIKE that he's a bully, there's certain people who are deserving a lot more bullying than what they are getting right now. Not constituents but other politicians.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing