Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  953
Dislikes Dislikes:  105
Page 340 of 369 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5533

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #5086
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,139
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1708
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Well you know me, Lyle. I blame Obama for some things. But one area I MEGA-BLAME him on is this whole "white cop/black man" crisis. Obama held the presidency for 8 years and he wasted a golden opportunity to do something about the policing problem in the States. So the media may not blame him but I do.

    Now... I can see videos of Trump amicably chatting with black personalities all day and it does nothing to change my mind about him. This whole mess.... the Pandora's box which has been opened with this trigger event.... needs meaningful reform and good ol' "roll-up-your-sleeves" work at redoing some of the systemic things that keep perpetuating the status quo. And I'm not talking about useless, meaningless, Band-Aid quotas on black employment at high levels. I'm talking real meaningful reform on stuff like public school funding and other areas where disparities are perpetuated.

    Trump is not alone in doing nothing to resolve racial issues. Every President from Trump on back has done precious little to resolve the root causes.

    My biggest problem with Trump has always been that IMO he's not a true leader. He leads by fear and intimidation. He also has an out sized ego that far overreaches his knowledge of many different areas. An ego that leads him to shut down the real experts for fear of retaliation or censure. THAT isn't what a leader is all about. Trump is a goddamn bully and I can't wait to see someone "outbully" him and put him in his place.
    Public schools are funded via property taxes and that creates quite the issue because if a neighborhood is cheap then the schools will not be funded and if a neighborhood is expensive, then perhaps the people who HAD lived in that neighborhood are no longer able to afford it. You could BUS students but then where's the sense of pride in your community and togetherness?


    Trump is a bully? Politics is a full contact thing and as someone who feels Trump is doing well I LIKE that he's a bully, there's certain people who are deserving a lot more bullying than what they are getting right now. Not constituents but other politicians.

    Public schools are partly funded via property taxes. A certain percentage comes from federal and state sources. Those are more equitable, and maybe their slices of the pie should be considerably raised against the property tax slice.

    As far as Trump, of course we'll continue to disagree. I'd like for the next POTUS to be a decent, honorable human being. Foreign concepts to someone like Trump.

    People have the mistaken notion that one has to be an obnoxious, disrespectful, bullying idiot in order to get respect. That's not respect. It's fear..... and no way to run a country.

  2. #5087
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,072
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4784
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    So that's a no I take it yeh? Wow. Pavlov's dogs eh Lyle. Yes because I've been a fervent die hard defender of the Walking Pants suit at every single turn on every single day. Stones in a glass house much Lyle? I've been nerd-hoarding politics since the fkn Reagan Administration and I need so badly for the 'media' to tell me what to think. Yeh that's the ticket. Put your finger right on it . You just couldn't be further off the mark if you tried friend. You can keep railing about if's and when's and just you wait-n-sees about past officials and their criminalities to be uprooted by a clearly politicized lap dog Barr and then put your fingers in your ears about it being the current occupant who was told his actions were illegal and acting unconstitutional just last week. Yeh Trump can ask foreign Nations for investigations and Intelligence on a rival and his son..he wasn't 'stopped' ffs maybe just maybe there's no actual there there under the tin foil hat. The President of Ukraine said just as much literally days ago.
    Yes I'll hold this administration accountable for what they do @Spicoli I'll absolutely watch with a keen eye for anything overstepping the bounds of what a President should do. Yes Pavlov's dogs, not as in "you're a dog" more a statement on classical conditioning which everyone even yours truly is susceptible to.

    All I ask is that you compare and contrast the different Presidents, but I suppose that is asking too much from you.

    I laid out what happened to General Flynn quite simply and what did I get from you in response?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli
    should authority in the form of law enforcement come to question you have your red flags up and exercise your right to counsel. It's as simple as Flynn couldn't keep his mouth shut, whether it was directed or him free lancing because someone Trump saw fit against better judgement to give him some big boy pants again what he did was swing open the doors to additional tentacles of an already warranted investigation into Russian interference. He compromised himself and the Administration with lying as well as plopping himself down with Putin as a paid speaker and "forgetting" to register as foreign agent. He advised a course of action to the Russian ambassador and I doubt seriously a man with as much domestic and foreign Intelligence experience "forgot" about that conversation just a month prior. In addition he forgot when it came to fellow Admin officials including the VP. He lied repeatedly. They had it right the first time.
    So if I'm not mistaken you buy 100% the media take on the Flynn investigation.


    You never once mention exculpatory evidence which has only very recently been released. NEVER ONCE. While you say sarcastically "I need so badly for the 'media' to tell me what to think. Yeh that's the ticket."...you accepted whole cloth what the media has said in regards to General Flynn and with exculpatory evidence slowly being released and the DOJ dropping the charges against General Flynn you apparently still stand by what you had been told from the start about General Flynn. Have you looked at the exculpatory evidence? Have you taken the time to take a gander at it, if not, then I don't know what to tell you. I've said from the start it's an FBI railroad job, I've been proven correct. The "free wheeling short 2nd hand notes" were the notes of FBI Agent Peter Stzrok. I'm not sure of your expectations of the FBI but mine are relatively high and so when I see those notes, read his texts, and then notice missing 302s and 302s filed looong after they should have been, my bullshit detector goes off because the FBI should be and is supposed to follow protocol...in this case they most certainly did not and I for one am tired of the double standards allowing Democrats to get away with murder.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why is there nothing on Trumps traitorous actions over American troops in Afghanistan?

    The biggest story a couple of days ago and it gets redacted here like every single negative story about him has been.

    And now Trump has bought up virtually all the international supplies of some of the key drugs in treating Covid.

    Its a global pandemic, what kind of selfish idiocy is that?

    No wonder El Kabong insists he better die before he believes anything, and is calling anyone who disagrees a dog. It's the Church of me.
    Wait, you're alive? I thought the COVID got you!!!!

    What about the troops in Afghanistan?

    Also if you don't understand when I said Spicoli was "drooling like one of Pavlov's dogs" it isn't calling Spicoli a dog it's a statement about classical conditioning. The media "rings the bell" and Spicoli has the prescribed reaction. We are all susceptible to this but if you are at the very least questioning of the premise of the media's claims then you're far less likely to have the prescribed reaction.

    Church of me? Hardly.
    Are you tripping dude? And not in a good way? You entirely omit that fact that I did mention the new 'evidence' brought forth in the SECOND paragraph back on pg 338 and just put up the first. Now I believe the term for that these days is fake news yeh. "NEVER ONCE" me arse. Matter of fact I mentioned it all the way back to the first response you choose to reply to and run down the rabbit hole. The problem would seem to be that if I'm not as cemented in absolute certainty based on some still existing speculation, unknowns and ongoing friggin investigations then well people are clearly just slack jawed drooling dullards and incapable of forming their own stance and use the media for a crutch. Come off the mount, really. I take everything in and I read through POVs from the tightest of tin foil hat sites to the crustiest of old school journalists still using pen and pad. Simply because thought processes do not meld into your specific all knowing declarative narrative does not make them less involved and needing to 'be told what to think'. That's just whack. You want sheep you better stop off at the nearest barnyard. As I said that specific meeting following another on Russian collusion and Stzroks..who was not there..scribbled 5? line zero context account is a bit different from that of both Rice and Yates..both of whom were in fact there. Comeys no boy scout he contradicts himself I'm not stupid. He was fired. Though ironically it was both the left and now the right calling for his head dictated by their political narrative.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 07-02-2020 at 02:32 AM.

  3. #5088
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,455
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Oh beaner is all over the trump thread. So Americans can’t talk about England but Brits can talk about the US. I forget the beaner mod rule on that. Beaner and the zoom boy you gotta love this stuff. Zoom zoom.

  4. #5089
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Are you tripping dude? And not in a good way? You entirely omit that fact that I did mention the new 'evidence' brought forth in the SECOND paragraph back on pg 338 and just put up the first. Now I believe the term for that these days is fake news yeh. "NEVER ONCE" me arse. Matter of fact I mentioned it all the way back to the first response you choose to reply to and run down the rabbit hole. The problem would seem to be that if I'm not as cemented in absolute certainty based on some still existing speculation, unknowns and ongoing friggin investigations then well people are clearly just slack jawed drooling dullards and incapable of forming their own stance and use the media for a crutch. Come off the mount, really. I take everything in and I read through POVs from the tightest of tin foil hat sites to the crustiest of old school journalists still using pen and pad. Simply because thought processes do not meld into your specific all knowing declarative narrative does not make them less involved and needing to 'be told what to think'. That's just whack. You want sheep you better stop off at the nearest barnyard. As I said that specific meeting following another on Russian collusion and Stzroks..who was not there..scribbled 5? line zero context account is a bit different from that of both Rice and Yates..both of whom were in fact there. Comeys no boy scout he contradicts himself I'm not stupid. He was fired. Though ironically it was both the left and now the right calling for his head dictated by their political narrative.
    OK very well. My sincerest apologies to you @Spicoli. I guess the reason I'm in such a mood over all of this is because from Day 1 of the Flynn case I was saying "I wouldn't be shocked if there's exculpatory evidence the government has withheld" and here we are several years later and oh whaddya know EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE. In rereading your post on it, you're still very accepting/open to General Flynn having lied and being more guilty than not. It reads like you're more than willing to take HRC's or Rice's or Obama's words for it and why that irks me is because they were the ones who cooked up all this bullshit. Susan Rice's email is a CYA email "By the book, I said by the book! I told them by the book!" ....who does that UNLESS you know you're doing dirty and you want to cover your ass. As for Obama's "the right people" comment....that could mean anything but you pair that with the government withholding exculpatory evidence, pair that with FISA warrants which were obtained by certifying BULLSHIT, pair that with how many fuck ups the FBI did in a short amount of time on anything and everything involving Trump and 0 involving HRC and then MAYBE you start to see why I'm dubious that Obama's "Get the right people on this" meant 'make sure this is worked on correctly and legally' instead of 'I want/need this man torpedoed'.

    I am sorry for my outbursts, but God damn, take a look from my direction for a second if you can. If you see things that way, why wouldn't you be upset? Why wouldn't you think there's a massive double standard in regards to how the DOJ FBI and DC as a whole operates?

    The FBI not providing original 302s, the FBI not telling Flynn it was a criminal investigation, Comey BRAGGING about trying to catch the Trump Admin off guard, the FISA warrants obtained AND RENEWED via a completely bogus dossier?!?!?! Imagine if Trump did that to Biden or W did that to Obama.....just imagine it, what would the response have been?


    What has happened (and it will only become more clear later) is far worse and more dangerous to our nation than Watergate ever could have been.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #5090
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump



    Spicoli, if you'd just humor me and listen starting from 11 minutes to 14


    That part encompasses how Sidney Powell once thought of Judge Sullivan as a true hero of the court and then goes on to explain what exactly was being withheld in the General Flynn case which includes that Gen. Flynn informed the Defense Intelligence Agency briefings where General Flynn had told them about all his foreign contacts BEFORE he made them. General Flynn ASKED the DIA if there was any information they needed or wanted him to obtain from the Russians and THEN General Flynn reports back to them immediately after their meetings.


    I mean does that not change things? Not a little? Not a smidgen?


    They withheld evidence proving Flynn's innocence and they did so purposely!


    Now you don't HAVE to believe it, you'll believe what you think best of course.....but just hypothetical, IF (big if) what Sidney Powell says is true would the picture change at all for you?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-02-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #5091
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Scary how accurate that is... lol!

  7. #5092
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,455
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    649
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Scary how accurate that is... lol!
    Is oan very pro trump? I’ve only watched a few broadcasts on it they were nothing about trump but like I said I’ve seen maybe 2hrs if it’s broadcast over a couple months. I’m curios about that network.

  8. #5093
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,963
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #5094
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You really see a Nazi image in that? Seek help. Hahaha! 😋

  10. #5095
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I see breasts.....👀😳

  11. #5096
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I see breasts.....👀😳
    You need help too....😮

  12. #5097
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Louisville,ky
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    726
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I don't believe a damn thing the U.S. media says. I mean nothing.

  13. #5098
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Study finds hydroxychloroquine helped coronavirus patients survive better
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/healt...udy/index.html

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #5099
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump



    Bill Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #5100
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,771
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I see breasts.....👀😳
    those arent breasts. it looks like a boy FFS.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing