Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I see breasts.....👀😳
    those arent breasts. it looks like a boy FFS.
    No, modern boys have big bellies and sagging breasts. She is a fine lady!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see breasts.....👀😳
    Damn how things have changed!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see breasts.....👀😳
    Damn how things have changed!

Late comedienne Joan Rivers on her flat-chestedness and her wedding night.........

Husband: "Can I help you with the buttons?"

Joan: "I'm NAKED!!"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good ones there Miles and Tito!

You know I was thinking lately, imagining just for a few moments if Trump happens to lose in Nov..... try to imagine Trump as a “loser” — there’s no description more damning in his vocabulary — not behaving badly, not pouting, not stomping tradition like a bully stomps a sandcastle. Try to imagine his gracious concession speech, his congratulatory tweets, the smooth transition period. You can’t, not even if you had the combined imaginative horsepower of Jack Kirby, Walt Disney and Stephen King.

The fact that you wouldn’t be even a little surprised if Trump showed his metaphorical — and who knows, maybe even his literal — backside right in the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue speaks eloquently of how his tenure has damaged something ephemeral but irreplaceable. Who among us any longer expects statesmanship, dignity, honor, selflessness or compassion from a president? Who expects accountability, intellectual honesty or even intellect itself? Who expects bipartisan action in the common good?

As a nation that was never bound by blood and that is bound less every day by culture, such notes of grace assume outsized importance in binding us as a people. Unfortunately, if the last four years have done nothing else, they have made grace an endangered species.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good ones there Miles and Tito!

You know I was thinking lately, imagining just for a few moments if Trump happens to lose in Nov..... try to imagine Trump as a “loser” — there’s no description more damning in his vocabulary — not behaving badly, not pouting, not stomping tradition like a bully stomps a sandcastle. Try to imagine his gracious concession speech, his congratulatory tweets, the smooth transition period. You can’t, not even if you had the combined imaginative horsepower of Jack Kirby, Walt Disney and Stephen King.

The fact that you wouldn’t be even a little surprised if Trump showed his metaphorical — and who knows, maybe even his literal — backside right in the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue speaks eloquently of how his tenure has damaged something ephemeral but irreplaceable. Who among us any longer expects statesmanship, dignity, honor, selflessness or compassion from a president? Who expects accountability, intellectual honesty or even intellect itself? Who expects bipartisan action in the common good?

As a nation that was never bound by blood and that is bound less every day by culture, such notes of grace assume outsized importance in binding us as a people. Unfortunately, if the last four years have done nothing else, they have made grace an endangered species.

Who are you??

Nah.... just kidding.

For someone who used to carry Trump's jock strap around in your past life (no offense, bro)....... you've done quite the remarkable turnaround.

"Imaginative horsepower"? "Trump showing his metaphorical and literal backside on Pennsylvania Avenue if he loses"? "The loss of being able to expect statesmanship, dignity, honor (and the other things you said) from a President"?

Shit bro.... you almost brought a tear to my eye.

It was as if I myself were writing.

Welcome to the real world, bro.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the same time, what else do you get? Creepy Joe Biden of the Democrat Cult? It doesn't help anything. The man has no vision, plan, memory, lucidity. A pantomime. My take is Trump was doing pretty well until China unleashed a biological weapon. It was all looking pretty good. The flaws for me were the lack of a wall, the lack of Clinton's in prison, the weakness on immigration, the increase in government debt, and they are terrible flaws. He did not drain the swamp, it tried to drain him some more.

He has not done enough, but given the alternative, there is no alternative. Biden is the swamp.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the same time, what else do you get? Creepy Joe Biden of the Democrat Cult? It doesn't help anything. The man has no vision, plan, memory, lucidity. A pantomime. My take is Trump was doing pretty well until China unleashed a biological weapon. It was all looking pretty good. The flaws for me were the lack of a wall, the lack of Clinton's in prison, the weakness on immigration, the increase in government debt, and they are terrible flaws. He did not drain the swamp, it tried to drain him some more.

He has not done enough, but given the alternative, there is no alternative. Biden is the swamp.
    I’m seriously thinking it is almost elder abuse what is being don’t to Biden. Does the man in his mental state need to be in a pressure cooker? Seriously I see similar patterns in a family member with a memory affliction. I’m not being political here I truly think the people who care for joe are not doing what is right.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I’m seriously thinking it is almost elder abuse what is being don’t to Biden. Does the man in his mental state need to be in a pressure cooker? Seriously I see similar patterns in a family member with a memory affliction. I’m not being political here I truly think the people who care for joe are not doing what is right.
    I agree. He is clearly not a well man and he is old. Frankly, in my family people are usually dead before that and here he is doddering on wanting to be President. Obviously he is a shell of a man, but at least show who is really pulling the strings.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

None of this really matters. Trump has had 4 years to put in place a mechanism by which he will remain in office even if he's defeated in November.

He'll claim it was rigged... that (fill in the blank country) interfered in the election process... that Fake Media and the Dems concocted some convoluted, evil plan to steal the election... or that he just doesn't feel like giving up the presidency.

He will NOT accept a loss, and all hell will break loose if he should lose.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    None of this really matters. Trump has had 4 years to put in place a mechanism by which he will remain in office even if he's defeated in November.

He'll claim it was rigged... that (fill in the blank country) interfered in the election process... that Fake Media and the Dems concocted some convoluted, evil plan to steal the election... or that he just doesn't feel like giving up the presidency.

That’s why I attempted to include the words not being political. I was seriously thinking of Biden and his health. As far as not accepting the results of an election we have just experienced what happens with that as the Dems never got over it.

Fuck this, everything is so hyper political, Mount Rushmore is now racist.

Anyway happy Fourth of July to the Americans, trump may win, trump may lose, either way we will be okay, things will work out as they should

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That’s why I attempted to include the words not being political. I was seriously thinking of Biden and his health. As far as not accepting the results of an election we have just experienced what happens with that as the Dems never got over it.

Anyway happy Fourth of July to the Americans, trump may win, trump may lose, either way we will be okay, things will work out as they should

Hey what's with the hyper-sensitivity?

I see your point about Biden. I've thought similar thoughts. Good on you for thinking of the man's health.... the White House is a pressure cooker tough for guys half his age.

But I thought I'd add my thoughts on Trump.

I'd like to share your optimism, but between Trump and Biden, it's almost like wanting it to be a giant game of dominoes, where you can just "pass."

Either that or having a Door # 3.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey what's with the hyper-sensitivity?

I see your point about Biden. I've thought similar thoughts. Good on you for thinking of the man's health.... the White House is a pressure cooker tough for guys half his age.

But I thought I'd add my thoughts on Trump.

I'd like to share your optimism, but between Trump and Biden, it's almost like wanting it to be a giant game of dominoes, where you can just "pass."

Either that or having a Door # 3.
    It’s not hyper sensitivity it’s hyper politicization of every issue right now. From a virus, to masks, to race, to statues pretty much everything right now. The same group who were calling trump divisive are now doing some perverse rip apart shit. We have that saying “one nation, indivisible” I hope as Lincoln would say, we can get a hold of our better angels, oh yeah, Lincoln’s racist I forgot.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hold on skinny Brock should pop in any minute

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn... you're in a sour mood today. Yeah... there's some pretty shitty stuff going on right now. Rioters have mixed with protesters, "invalidating" the protesters' messages in the eyes of some (quote marks on purpose). Many have gone off the deep end, politicizing everything from yep..... COVID, masks, race, statues.... everything you mentioned. It's a sad commentary of society in general that it has gotten like this. Fistfights over the wearing of masks.... anger at blacks who frankly are only trying to get a fair shake in life. "Oh wait.... there's some dumbass rioters over there. Shut the whole protest thing down." People can't seem to think in terms of nuance and details. Everything is polarized, black/white, and everyone's too busy yelling to actually hear anything.

You know where I'm coming from, which is why it seems to irk you whenever I express an opinion.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn... you're in a sour mood today. Yeah... there's some pretty shitty stuff going on right now. Rioters have mixed with protesters, "invalidating" the protesters' messages in the eyes of some (quote marks on purpose). Many have gone off the deep end, politicizing everything from yep..... COVID, masks, race, statues.... everything you mentioned. It's a sad commentary of society in general that it has gotten like this. Fistfights over the wearing of masks.... anger at blacks who frankly are only trying to get a fair shake in life. "Oh wait.... there's some dumbass rioters over there. Shut the whole protest thing down." People can't seem to think in terms of nuance and details. Everything is polarized, black/white, and everyone's too busy yelling to actually hear anything.

You know where I'm coming from, which is why it seems to irk you whenever I express an opinion.
    Irk me? Really. Dude I live in the US I listen to CNN everyday. It’s not irked it’s just the same song. There is nothing unique about what you and Brock are saying, it’s all perfectly scripted and I hear it all the time. The crew is not original nor irksome. It is tiresome when one tries to bring up a topic to avoid the script shit and it just comes in on auto replay regardless. The song has been sung so many times it’s kinda like how you need to change the station when stairway to heaven or freebird come on, they are not fundamentally bad, just tired, but you guys go right ahead. Please continue.

Thread Information