Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  121
Likes Likes:  885
Dislikes Dislikes:  105
Page 345 of 353 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5281

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #5161
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,084
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Slim, if you see it differently you see it differently. I don't see how Bolton can say anything that harms Trump in any way. The same press who wet themselves in fear at the prospect of Bolton having Trump's ear because the world would end! ALSO propped Bolton up for his book which talks about how Trump never listened to him. That sound kosher to you? That pass the smell test for you?

    Libs were TERRIFIED of Bolton other nations were TERRIFIED of Bolton. Trump took him and did fine. So the conundrum for the libs is "Well can you/should you praise Trump for not listening to Bolton OR praise Bolton because Orange Man Bad?" Quite the predicament, though they'll always hope for the worst so long as Trump's in charge.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #5162
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,084
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Roger Stone receives a justified commutation from President Trump.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #5163
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,508
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    401
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Slim, if you see it differently you see it differently. I don't see how Bolton can say anything that harms Trump in any way. The same press who wet themselves in fear at the prospect of Bolton having Trump's ear because the world would end! ALSO propped Bolton up for his book which talks about how Trump never listened to him. That sound kosher to you? That pass the smell test for you?

    Libs were TERRIFIED of Bolton other nations were TERRIFIED of Bolton. Trump took him and did fine. So the conundrum for the libs is "Well can you/should you praise Trump for not listening to Bolton OR praise Bolton because Orange Man Bad?" Quite the predicament, though they'll always hope for the worst so long as Trump's in charge.
    My difference is seeing in between libs and cons. But I acknowledge I felt I was losing the battle because everywhere I read, listen, the camps demand that we align with one or the other. And mainstream & conservative media refuses to acknowledge the views of Americans aren't just two-tiered. Groups are rebelling on both sides and we are tired of being told liberal or conservative choose or we will label you one.

    I do agree that there is a faction (Trump) that no matter what is said, done or proven, they will back him in a way that Jesus would've wished...if I just had 2 disciples that were die hard like Trump's crew. But they all ran away when things got rough.

    I can't say the press was in fear, but if you say so. Yet when judges ruled in favor of allowing, him that probably gave mainstream media all they hoped for. Bolton IMO is a horrible person. I don't know which is worse: the fact trump let him in, or the fact that he now writes a tell all book as if that somehow makes him a good guy. IMO that doesnt pass the smell test for me.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-11-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  4. #5164
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Let's be honest. Donald Trump fully support the barbaric regime in Saudi Arabia it will not even bat an eyelash about their barbaric execution of khashoggi in Istanbul

    That tells me one thing and one thing only. The only thing Trump cares about is money

  5. #5165
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,508
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    401
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Let's be honest. Donald Trump fully support the barbaric regime in Saudi Arabia it will not even bat an eyelash about their barbaric execution of khashoggi in Istanbul

    That tells me one thing and one thing only. The only thing Trump cares about is money
    WRONG! HE CARES about 2 things Money































































    and himself.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  6. #5166
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Slim, you got me!!!

  7. #5167
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    ********Nothing horrifying to see here. Just that Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump administration instead of CDC

    141,000 dead, 3.6 MILLION infected, still not enough tests NOR ARE MASK MANDATES ENFORCED AGGRESSIVELY—and now potential censorship on the actual extent of the devastation.

    Fucking Dystopian.

  8. #5168
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,084
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    ********Nothing horrifying to see here. Just that Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump administration instead of CDC

    141,000 dead, 3.6 MILLION infected, still not enough tests NOR ARE MASK MANDATES ENFORCED AGGRESSIVELY—and now potential censorship on the actual extent of the devastation.

    Fucking Dystopian.
    And yet you still haven't caught it
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #5169
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    ********Nothing horrifying to see here. Just that Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump administration instead of CDC

    141,000 dead, 3.6 MILLION infected, still not enough tests NOR ARE MASK MANDATES ENFORCED AGGRESSIVELY—and now potential censorship on the actual extent of the devastation.

    Fucking Dystopian.
    And yet you still haven't caught it
    No Malice intended, but I can see why you're not a lawyer

  10. #5170
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    ***IT'S OFFICIAL...

    GEORGIA GOVERNOR GOES FULL RETARD

    Georgia gov. explicitly voids mask orders in 15 localities and forbids Mask Mandates in all businesses
    JEFF AMY and BEN NADLER
    July 15, 2020, 2:41 PM

  11. #5171
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Governor Brian Kemp announces that effective immediately, brakes on cars and trucks will no longer be mandated, simply allowing people their own judgement on whether they should install them or not.

    ***THAT'S GOOD OL' BOY LOGIC!!!***

  12. #5172
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,084
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by nosavingbythebell View Post
    governor brian kemp announces that effective immediately, brakes on cars and trucks will no longer be mandated, simply allowing people their own judgement on whether they should install them or not.

    ***that's good ol' boy logic!!!***


    lul




    let him eat cake!!!!!!
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #5173
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Just like a good old boy Lyle! 🤠

  14. #5174
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,084
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Just like a good old boy Lyle! 🤠
    Awwww no cake for Brockton
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #5175
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    31
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Just like a good old boy Lyle! 🤠
    Awwww no cake for Brockton
    Just like a good ol boy, tubby

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing