Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    B-b-b muh Constitutional rights . This was all about rolling out the new booted brand targeting 'terrorists' labeled by the Administration. First get the big scary branding and talking points to stick, then as is per norm with Trump completely disregard State rights and elected officials and unleash the Federal goon squad. Using the Federal Government to detain without reason, illegally synch up, transport and confine random big mouth idiots aka U.S citizens we may strongly disagree with is not what we do nor should it be excused.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 07-19-2020 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with Spicoli. No wonder Trump likes Erdogan and the guy from Saudi Arabia who both do the same thing. He wants to be tough would protesters who acted like idiots so why doesn't he get tough on the real criminals

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    B-b-b muh Constitutional rights . This was all about rolling out the new booted brand targeting 'terrorists' labeled by the Administration. First get the big scary branding and talking points to stick, then as is per norm with Trump completely disregard State rights and elected officials and unleash the Federal goon squad. Using the Federal Government to detain without reason, illegally synch up, transport and confine random big mouth idiots aka U.S citizens we may strongly disagree with is not what we do nor should it be excused.
    They've been "peacefully protesting" (read violently rioting) for 5 weeks.

They kicked the Federal hornets' nest and OMG if it isn't the consequences for their actions coming to sting them.

I shed 0 tears for the violent rioters getting nabbed by the Feds. Nobody's rights are being violated in this situation.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump thinks people should have a certain freedom.

That seems to be more important to some people than stopping this pandemic. Remember when everybody pitched in to defeat Hitler? Yeah now people cannot even wear a mask out of consideration for their fellow human beings.

I think I could drink 4-6 beers after work and drive home safely, but since the limit for alcohol is so low now, I know I can't do that. So I have one or two and go home. I also don't mind wearing a seat belt, being scanned at an airport, or showing an ID when asked. Wearing a mask right now is simply the right thing to do.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They kicked the Federal hornets' nest and OMG if it isn't the consequences for their actions coming to sting them.

I shed 0 tears for the violent rioters getting nabbed by the Feds. Nobody's rights are being violated in this situation.

You pick and choose to suit yourself. You always have. You don't give a shit about anyone's rights, the USA or any kind of law. It has always been about YOU. Nothing else. How many years have you been lecturing the entire forum on YOUR rights? Too many, and yet you elect a swamp gurgling goon and applaud as he uses and abuses his position of power to piss all over your constitution and your countries citizens.

You are beyond a joke now and it is a real tragedy there is no Kirkland here willing to be patient enough to indulge your bollocks and remind people of how consistently full of shit you have always been.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That is not classy or dignified for POTUS.

I actually fact-checked this because at first I didn't believe it was a real picture.

It's a real picture.
    Yup. Notice how it was not even mentioned in this thread. Now they are literally snatching people off the streets in unmarked vehicles.

Again no mention of it in this thread.

https://www.opb.org/news/article/fed...nd-protesters/
    remember there is no way to confirm what they show us is real. i don't just trust the intentions or motivations of either side. i saw one where they took a guy, he kept his hands behind his back even though they weren't handcuffed? why were they in military fatigues but driving an unmarked vehicle? why weren't other people detained? there is a possibility what they are showing is just a drill

What a fucking joke you turned out to be. You get actual real evidence of a conspiracy staring you in the face and you run for the hills crying that it must just be some kind of drill like a regular boot licker.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

You pick and choose to suit yourself. You always have. You don't give a shit about anyone's rights, the USA or any kind of law. It has always been about YOU. Nothing else. How many years have you been lecturing the entire forum on YOUR rights? Too many, and yet you elect a swamp gurgling goon and applaud as he uses and abuses his position of power to piss all over your constitution and your countries citizens.

You are beyond a joke now and it is a real tragedy there is no Kirkland here willing to be patient enough to indulge your bollocks and remind people of how consistently full of shit you have always been.
    There's no right to violently protest. Hope that helps.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every single one of them? Each and every single one of them was violently protesting?

Riiiiiiiiight......👍

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Trump thinks people should have a certain freedom.

That seems to be more important to some people than stopping this pandemic. Remember when everybody pitched in to defeat Hitler? Yeah now people cannot even wear a mask out of consideration for their fellow human beings.

I think I could drink 4-6 beers after work and drive home safely, but since the limit for alcohol is so low now, I know I can't do that. So I have one or two and go home. I also don't mind wearing a seat belt, being scanned at an airport, or showing an ID when asked. Wearing a mask right now is simply the right thing to do.
    since other peoples health is now my responsibility, i've started waking my neighbors up at five am to run laps & eat healthy
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow. Yeh don't let mirandizing, or actual criminal charges or due process or detainment and arrest/not arrest on record get in the way of that whole "rights" thing. Who said 'peaceful' was a prime requisite for any form of protest but that doesn't translate to "every single one violently rioting" but again, it's about the crutch of a broad brush and lapping up what a Government shovels down our lubed up gullets eh. How's that 'violent rioter' who was shot in the face by Feds while standing there with his hands raised in the air from across the street btw. That'll learn em I tell ya.

El Kabong Guest

Wow. Yeh don't let mirandizing, or actual criminal charges or due process or detainment and arrest/not arrest on record get in the way of that whole "rights" thing. Who said 'peaceful' was a prime requisite for any form of protest but that doesn't translate to "every single one violently rioting" but again, it's about the crutch of a broad brush and lapping up what a Government shovels down our lubed up gullets eh. How's that 'violent rioter' who was shot in the face by Feds while standing there with his hands raised in the air from across the street btw. That'll learn em I tell ya.
    No no "give them space to destroy" just like Baltimore.

Americans don't want 5 straight weeks of rioting. Americans don't want a 200% increase in gun violence like in NYC. Americans don't want that shit and the people pushing "defund/abolish the police" are bringing exactly that.

5 straight weeks of that shit. And it's still going.

If any 1 person is to blame it's Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler. He has incentivized violent disobedience.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Americans don't want 5 straight weeks of rioting. Americans don't want a 200% increase in gun violence like in NYC. Americans don't want that shit and the people pushing "defund/abolish the police" are bringing exactly that.

If any 1 person is to blame it's Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler. He has incentivized violent disobedience.
    Americans don't want to be dictated to about how and when they're 'allowed' to decent from unchecked Government either. We don't scoop citizens up in the dead of night on public streets with zero charges. Period!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump administration seeks to block money for testing, tracing, and CDC in upcoming virus relief bill
    WASHINGTON – The Trump administration is trying to block billions of dollars for states to conduct testing and contact tracing in the upcoming coronavirus relief bill, people involved in the talks said Saturday.
    The administration is also trying to block billions of dollars that GOP senators want to allocate for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and billions more for the Pentagon and State Department to address the pandemic at home and abroad, the people said.
    The administration’s posture has angered some GOP senators, the officials said, and some lawmakers are trying to push back and ensure that the money stays in the bill.

What a cunt. aLL I know is, better be $5,000 for a married couple in next corona check.

El Kabong Guest

Americans don't want to be dictated to about how and when they're 'allowed' to decent from unchecked Government either. We don't scoop citizens up in the dead of night on public streets with zero charges. Period!
    "Unchecked government"? The government of Portland is aiding and abetting violent rioters. DHS protecting federal buildings is too tough? Do you know how much arson is happening in Portland? These aren't peace loving hippies they're molatov cocktail throwing Marxists!

But hey, don't believe me. Let's just sit back and watch Portland burn to the ground and THEN let's get them some federal tax dollars to rebuild, that sound good to you?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With the 'know nothing guy' in the White House, supposedly running the show... so much of what is going on around us now reminds me of the movie Carriers.

Thread Information