Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 361 of 556 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Any thoughts on why Biden (or Biden's handlers rather) will allow him to be interviewed by Cardi B but not by an actual journalist/reporter....even from the VERY FRIENDLY corporate media? Kinda looks to me like either they are attempting to protect Biden, but why? It's not like if he had somebody like Lester Holt or Katie Couric or Jane Pauley or Barbara Walters or Brian Williams (or fucking take your pick of empty suits) etc interview him that they'd press him all that hard on anything and for Biden (or his handlers) to NOT do those interviews speaks volumes.

Also it is quite clear the entire DNC are shroomed out of their gourds....WTF is this?!?!?!

El Kabong Guest

President Trump has just pardoned Susan B. Anthony found guilty by an all-male jury of illegal voting in 1872 presidential election.

So he pardoned Jack Johnson and now Susan B. Anthony....such a bigot, such a racist, such a misogynist, such an asshole

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump could pardon every black, female, Latino, (insert minority here) in the history of the struggle for equality.

I prefer concrete actions in the "now" to empty, symbolic gestures toward the past.

Especially when it's done with all the cameras clicking, and the token, teary-eyed, handpicked supporters nodding in approval.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Trump could pardon every black, female, Latino, (insert minority here) in the history of the struggle for equality.

I prefer concrete actions in the "now" to empty, symbolic gestures toward the past.

Especially when it's done with all the cameras clicking, and the token, teary-eyed, handpicked supporters nodding in approval.
    So like the historic employment rates, the historic funding for Historically Black Colleges & Universities, the First Step Act? You mean stuff like that?

Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

So like the historic employment rates, the historic funding for Historically Black Colleges & Universities, the First Step Act? You mean stuff like that?

Hey.... credit where credit is due. Like I said.... I'll give him credit for what he does right..... and I'll criticize him for what he does wrong.

But historic unemployment rates?

You mean these?

COVID spike aside... heaven forbid evil Obama should be given any credit for a trend that was already headed steadily downward during his two terms in office.

As in any argument, I say let's look at numbers in their proper context.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really?

New Zealand?

What planet is the Donald living on?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...P=share_btn_fb
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arrogant cunt Americunt says "travel warning to New Zealand" while having, itself, wait for it, 5 MILLION 650 THOUSAND INFECTIONS, WITH 175 THOUSAND DEATHS.

oh God, take it out.

El Kabong Guest

Hey.... credit where credit is due. Like I said.... I'll give him credit for what he does right..... and I'll criticize him for what he does wrong.

You mean these?

COVID spike aside... heaven forbid evil Obama should be given any credit for a trend that was already headed steadily downward during his two terms in office.

So record low then?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

🔴🔴🔴🐟🐟🐟

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When your mom gets your phone bill and you have gone over the limit, you begin talking to her about how hard your math class is and how well you did on a test today.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    🔴🔴🔴🐟🐟🐟
    Eat some cake Brock

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    When your mom gets your phone bill and you have gone over the limit, you begin talking to her about how hard your math class is and how well you did on a test today.
    Huh?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mean these?

So record low then?

Riding Obama's coattails. Yes.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn..... no wonder Trump's inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's. The man's a paragon of virtue.

El Kabong Guest

You mean these?

So record low then?

So then I guess we're to believe Trump continued Obama's economic plan then? If so, why would Democrats now be against that?

IF it was "riding Obama's coattails"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mean these?

So record low then?

So then I guess we're to believe Trump continued Obama's economic plan then? If so, why would Democrats now be against that?

IF it was "riding Obama's coattails"

I've always maintained that the nation's economy doesn't turn on a dime.

Trump fans will want to believe in their hearts of hearts that the economy was horribly tanking the whole time Obama was in charge and like magic suddenly took a sharp turn upward when Trump took office.

To me, it's just a whole lot more refreshing and liberating to sit in the middle and be able to call a spade a spade no matter who does it.

Thread Information