Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    All of this..... and yet he's going to win.

To be clear... it's not that I WANT him to win (I don't). But if I had to bet money on the outcome, my money would be on Trump.

He doesn't deserve to win.... he's not good for the country (or any other country).... he should go back to doing Celebrity Apprentice.... BUT.... he's more than likely going to win.
    What do you call covering up 5 times worse than the regular virus? Hitler. See 200,000 Americans have died from it so far, and its ALL BECAUSE TRUMP DID NOT MAKE A MASK MANDATE AND CUNTS WENT AROUND SAYING MASKS ARE STUPID.

How'd that work out for them> WORST NUMBERS IN THE WORLD. BIGGEST CUNTS EVER.

450,000 maskless Americunt Patriots: 4ayibk.jpg
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 09-15-2020 at 04:53 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Orange man bad. Literally Hitler.

Oh no no no...... au contraire.

Orange man totally deserving of that utterly ridiculous totally warranted nomination for the (cough) Nobel Peace Prize.

Exhibit A should be all the (hack, gasp) peace he's sown across his own country.

People holding hands and singing kumbaya across the land, led by the Orange Man himself.

What flavor do you like that Kool-Aid again?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To hear the audio tape is gut wrenching. How deep is the hate his supporters have, how fierce their loyalty to a president that stated :

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it. I mean, you could, you could be in the room…I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed—innocently. Not a horrible—you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”
    Donnie- the president who called covid easily transmissible in private then told his voters, it will magically go away one day.

What kind of loyalty is that to have for a person who said it will all go away.
    Then stated he is taking Hydroxychloroquine.
    Is he still taking it? Why has his state-ran media propaganda tool stop promoting it?
    What is the update on Doctor Demon-Semen who claimed all- -ALL her patients got well, it is like they are just flavor of the day stories.

Hos own voters catching it getting sick, dying like everyone, but their loyalty to a lifetime democrat whose favorite president is Andrew Jackson- can do no wrong.
    Talk about the whore who has been branded with a hot coat iron, then claims her pimp is just showing his love...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...073331231.html
    He calls a book that he hasn't read- fake. Regardless that the book is backed up by audio. Of Donnie Darko, how deep the loyalty the damned have for the damnable.

Let's see how loyal his worshippers will be when he -if he does what he claimed- Their will be a vaccine for covid- (though there isnt one for the flu, but let us do like Trumpers and dumb ourselves the F-U-C-K down! and pretend..it will be)
    SO- lets say they come out with a vaccine for covid beginning of the year, he was asked how will it be distributed. His words:

"WELL WE HAVE THE MILITARY ALL LINED UP RIGHT NOW AND THEY WILL DELIVER IT IN A VERY POWERFUL MANNER."

--How the president will get vaccinations to the people.

trump executive order on covid vaccine

HIS VOTERS BETTER BE THE FIRST ONES LINED UP.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 09-15-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"WELL WE HAVE THE MILITARY ALL LINED UP RIGHT NOW AND THEY WILL DELIVER IT IN A VERY POWERFUL MANNER."
    --How the president will get vaccinations to the people.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Orange man totally deserving of that utterly ridiculous totally warranted nomination for the (cough) Nobel Peace Prize.

Exhibit A should be all the (hack, gasp) peace he's sown across his own country.

People holding hands and singing kumbaya across the land, led by the Orange Man himself.

Ya got me there, he really is divisive right damn you guys in Puerto Rico are high IQ and see the whole thing, nope, can’t fool you guys. But it’s cool, the left is very tolerant if you agree with them. You know what I’ll do if Biden wins, I’ll wish him well and go to work the next day. I’ll hope for the best.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya got me there, he really is divisive right damn you guys in Puerto Rico are high IQ and see the whole thing, nope, can’t fool you guys. But it’s cool, the left is very tolerant if you agree with them. You know what I’ll do if Biden wins, I’ll wish him well and go to work the next day. I’ll hope for the best. But don’t let me stop you guys, please continue, looks fun

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya got me there, he really is divisive right damn you guys in Puerto Rico are high IQ and see the whole thing, nope, can’t fool you guys. But it’s cool, the left is very tolerant if you agree with them. You know what I’ll do if Biden wins, I’ll wish him well and go to work the next day. I’ll hope for the best. But don’t let me stop you guys, please continue, looks fun

If I can see it from Puerto Rico, you should be able to see it better.. you're a lot closer.

Your retorts used to be just a tad more substantial.

Now they're just reduced to repeating the same repetitive drivel of "Orange Man Bad" and showing violent demonstrations to somehow prove a point through typical, carefully chosen videos and laughingly implying that everyone who's against Trump is somehow a violent leftist.

You need newer material.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I can see it from Puerto Rico, you should be able to see it better.. you're a lot closer.

Now they're just reduced to repeating the same repetitive drivel of "Orange Man Bad" and showing violent demonstrations to somehow prove a point through typical, carefully chosen videos and laughingly implying that everyone who's against Trump is somehow a violent leftist.

You need newer material.
    I need new material? Looks like you and the group have corned the material for quite a while. I’ll try to make you happy I think this is new, from your buddy
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49066...biden-rambling

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You need newer material.
    I need new material? Looks like you and the group have corned the material for quite a while. I’ll try to make you happy I think this is new, from your buddy

"Corned"??

Must be some sort of colloquialism from up yonder where you hail from, ah reckon.

Anyway... don't take anything personally.

Some of us just enjoy poking fun at your excuses defenses for..... what was it again? "Orange Man Bad"?

I just couldn't help but noticing you never have anything new, or substantial to say in defense of the man.

Just the same old drivel.

Every time Trump fucks up, which is almost daily, he makes you guys scramble to find excuses for him.

Doesn't that get old?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You need newer material.

Every time Trump fucks up, which is from sun up to sun down, & when he dreams, its about what more can he fuck up. He makes you guys scramble to find excuses for him.

Doesn't that get old?
    Fixed it for ya!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Just before noon on June 1, the Defense Department’s top military police officer in the Washington region sent an email to officers in the D.C. National Guard. It asked whether the unit had a Long Range Acoustic Device, also known as an LRAD, or a microwave-like weapon called the Active Denial System, which was designed by the military to make people feel like their skin is burning when in range of its invisible rays.

The technology, also called a “heat ray,” was developed to disperse large crowds in the early 2000s but was shelved amid concerns about its effectiveness, safety and the ethics of using it on human beings.

Pentagon officials were reluctant to use the device in Iraq. In late 2018, the New York Times reported, the Trump administration had weighed using the device on migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border — an idea shot down by Kirstjen Nielsen, then the Homeland Security secretary, citing humanitarian concerns.

But in the email, on which DeMarco was copied, the lead military police officer in the National Capital Region wrote the ADS device “can provide our troops a capacity they currently do not have, the ability to reach out and engage potential adversaries at distances well beyond small arms range, and in a safe, effective, and nonlethal manner.”

The email continued: “The ADS can immediately compel an individual to cease threatening behavior or depart through application of a directed energy beam that provides a sensation of intense heat on the surface of the skin. The effect is overwhelming, causing an immediate repel response by the targeted individual.”

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A Federal Judge also ruled the recent 'changes' to post office policy regarding delivery and operations were "a politically motivated attack" . As well as supporting the injunction sought by now 14 States. I mean..shat man. There's so much swamp going on the last number of weeks you literally cannot keep up. Swamp is being generous I think it's pretty clear we've entered obvious corruption. Barr is compromised and extremely far from Apolitical. Surprised to see so many once staunch defenders of the Constitution first A supporters turn around and drop their pants this year specifically. In the span of 48 hrs old bwoy has moved to completely ban multiple phone apps by tomorrow because of 'Cheena', a couple dozen GOP Congressman have requested Barr target U.S based Netflix officials for criminal prosecution on questionable content and now we find out the Treasury Department is targeting multiple U.S based gaming companies with any ties to a certain Chinese company. Do people really think this will not increasingly become Big Government cancel culture run rampant. It's shocking how many say "well I don't use that game so I don't care if it's banned"..by the Federal Government . It's sad really. Alarming.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 09-20-2020 at 01:06 AM.

Thread Information