Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    1. Walrus is correct that beanz has now broken the #BFF truce between those two individuals

2. BEANZ is correct that I am not a racist

3. BEANZ is correct that I am intellectual

4. BEANZ failed to mention that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the main champions of Saul alinsky's nonsense siop reverse psyop crapola

5. Beans is also wrongly attributing that the Trump. It was the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC that colluded with Russia to make the fake dossier and then using Saul Alinsky philosophy they blamed Trump for colluding with Russia @Beanz surely you see that?

6. Beanz's last post was well written respectful well thought-out objective and a very nice interaction
    What do u mean the last post was well written he pooped on my @bff truce it was horrid

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Seriously even though he can be a complete prick Brockton is not a racist.
    Every white person I have met has said that they're not racist. So that means nothing. Everyone says they're not racist

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    Every white person I have met has said that they're not racist. So that means nothing. Everyone says they're not racist
    People do not have to prove they are NOT racist, you have to prove that they are, by their words and actions. Most people you meet will say they are not violent psychopaths, you have to assume that they are not until they prove otherwise or else you will spend your whole life having to worry that it is not safe to be around people. It's no way to live your life.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    If u notice @DenilsonTheReturn the discussions here don’t revolve around race until u pop up. Only Brock who denies being white so you should like him anyway

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Walrus is correct that beanz has now broken the #BFF truce between those two individuals

4. BEANZ failed to mention that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the main champions of Saul alinsky's nonsense siop reverse psyop crapola

5. Beans is also wrongly attributing that the Trump. It was the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC that colluded with Russia to make the fake dossier and then using Saul Alinsky philosophy they blamed Trump for colluding with Russia @Beanz surely you see that?

6. Beanz's last post was well written respectful well thought-out objective and a very nice interaction

I didn't mention Hilary only because her association is so blatant and obvious to not need disputing. I once wrote and sang a song in a band that would probably get me arrested nowadays and the first verse was

" Bill Clinton ***kin Dictator
    Maybe the President but isn't the creator...
    ..etc"

So i really have no intention of ever pretending Hilary was a good option or even that Obama was better than anyone else in power.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

What do u mean the last post was well written he pooped on my @bff truce it was horrid
    I pooped on no truce, merely mentioned that ridicule was an habitual routine for you and the Armenian, Italian, Alien, American lads in threads on here about the country you secretly love like a favourite secretary mistress nanny dominatrix second team.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I pooped on no truce, merely mentioned that ridicule was an habitual routine for you and the Armenian, Italian, Alien, American lads in threads on here about the country you secretly love like a favourite secretary mistress nanny dominatrix second team.
    You r talking past tense @bff beanz I have been nothing but nice and even defended you from these idiots creeping around.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You r talking past tense @bff beanz I have been nothing but nice and even defended you from these idiots creeping around.
    I don't want to break any truce but if it means I don't have to be your BFF it's probably worth it
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't want to break any truce but if it means I don't have to be your BFF it's probably worth it
    Damn that hurts me to my very soul, 🐱🐱🐱⌚️📺💔💔💔

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always thought flowers would've been a good option.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I always thought flowers would've been a good option.
    🆗🎊🎉💊🏝🌲🦒🍓

Damn can’t find them new phone

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ��������♠♠♠♠���� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� �

Just trying out my new phone. Yeah beans is right: the mental midget doesn't realize that you cannot prove a negative as beanz so rightly explained
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 05-20-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People do not have to prove they are NOT racist, you have to prove that they are, by their words and actions. Most people you meet will say they are not violent psychopaths, you have to assume that they are not until they prove otherwise or else you will spend your whole life having to worry that it is not safe to be around people. It's no way to live your life.
    You can't prove racism. That's why I suspect that all white people are racist.

Why ?

Because I can't prove it. There is no master list of who is and is no racist. So I suspect that all whites are racist.

That's why I try not call anyone racist because as true as it might be, I'll never win that conversation. Because it deals with peoples inner state which is guesswork. Racists know this and derail conversations about their words and actions into those about their inner state, which they know you can never win.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[k
    Last edited by DenilsonTheReturn; 05-21-2018 at 06:47 AM.

Thread Information