Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/tru...for-cdc-rules/

Trump has begun quarantine after exposure to COVID-positive Hope Hicks — and is off the campaign trail

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-white...003056372.html

If he can't keep himself or his family safe....
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Piece of shit SCOFFED AT/UNDERMINED/MOCKED the clear common sense of wearing a mask.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The President and the 1st Lady tested positive.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-white...003056372.html

Senior aide Hope Hicks came down with the virus after traveling with the president several times this week.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruh roh..didn't see that coming. Damn man that's hitting beyond close to home for all of us .

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Piece of shit SCOFFED AT/UNDERMINED/MOCKED the clear common sense of wearing a mask.
    I'm listening live, they are questioning when Hope showed symptoms why did they continue allowing her to travel with them.

For those outside U.S. MSNBC is where they are discussing this issue right now.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I'm listening live, they are questioning when Hope showed symptoms why did they continue allowing her to travel with them.

So he went onto the debate stage, MOCKED BIDEN FOR WEARING A MASK, and spread his infection all over the shop.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much yelling as he did in the debate I doubt that him being more than six feet away from Biden would matter. It is conceivable Biden breathed that very air, and now home with his wife.

In February the President of the United States told his supporters and Americans as a whole, this would all go away like a miracle. It is making news because this is the new Democratic hoax.

In the same month he said the above. Same time he was recorded as saying it goes through air. Quote: "That's always tougher than the touch. You know the touch, you don't have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air. And that's how it's passed....

"...And it's also more deadly than you know than your strenuous flus. You know people don't realize...this is deadly stuff"

The leader of the free world telling a reporter people don't know. Of course they didn't know because he told them, inject some bleach. His voters scoffed at all of us as if we are supposed to know the president has a right to say he speaks sarcastically from time to time and we should know that & accept his right to do so.

He told voters to use hydrochlora-whatever it's called. Mentioned several times he was using it. His supporters at news made the same claim.
    His evangelist supporters like Jim Baker was selling it for hundreds of dollars and it sold well! But to whom was buying it?
    Then the President gave us a voodoo witch doctor who claimed she treated 500 people and they were all cured. The lady who said demons can travel through sperm.

He was made aware this is deadly stuff. But he didnt want us to panic.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-02-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So he went onto the debate stage, MOCKED BIDEN FOR WEARING A MASK, and spread his infection all over the shop.
    Yes sir. Right now the emotions running through me are over the top. This means, none of us are safe.
    When the leader of the free world has the best doctors, healthcare but can't stop the spread....
    When the leader of the free world spent 1/2 the godamn year telling us words like hoax, media, liberal...

I can only come back to question: How deep is the hate his voters have for us who call him out. How deep is the love they have for him, that even this won't cause them to finally have a discussion about the president's handling?
    No more F'n Pelosi, Biden, Maddow, Hoax, CNN posts. When will they discuss our president's handling of an airborne enemy? Like here and every blog, forum where there are Don's kids, they have one conclusion. it is everyone else's fault that America is faltering. They and their president have no responsibility in the falling of our nation.
    Those like me who question this electorate made president are to full blame.
    Oh and China.
    And Black lives matter.
    And Antifa.
    And illegals.
    and the gays and lesbians.
    And the media.
    And the Democrats.
    And the RINOS.
    But the President and his supporters alone, are all innocent.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-02-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Ruh roh..didn't see that coming. Damn man that's hitting beyond close to home for all of us .
    Gut-wrenching. Even if the president recovers - he has the best doctors to assist in a recovery, we the people don't. I watched/helped a close one get through it last month, It was emotional to see a woman struggle for 2 weeks throwing everything up. Listening/playing sermons night and day, praying aloud, crying. didnt have time to consider would I catch it. I mentioned it here and someone snapped on me as if to say who cares? You can't prove its corona.

And the heat is almost gone, we're close to fall, so now the flu season is around the corner like a gangbang virus is about to hit us.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-02-2020 at 07:19 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Gut-wrenching. Even if the president recovers - he has the best doctors to assist in a recovery, we the people don't. I watched/helped a close one get through it last month, It was emotional to see a woman struggle for 2 weeks throwing everything up. Listening/playing sermons night and day, praying aloud, crying. didnt have time to consider would I catch it. I mentioned it here and someone snapped on me as if to say who cares? You can't prove its corona.

And the heat is almost gone, we're close to fall, so now the flu season is around the corner like a gangbang virus is about to hit us.
    Karma comin, yelling from down the block here. But I think he'll be fine. Maybe the voting timeline just got dumped on it's head.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Without wishing him ill, the reality he is in a very vulnerable demographic because of his age/weight etc. 90% more likely than many to suffer serious health issues.

Just like Johnson and many politicians in power on both sides of the Atlantic though he has been completely irresponsible in the advice he has given and how he has acted.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Without wishing him ill, the reality he is in a very vulnerable demographic because of his age/weight etc. 90% more likely than many to suffer serious health issues.

Just like Johnson and many politicians in power on both sides of the Atlantic though he has been completely irresponsible in the advice he has given and how he has acted.
    Of course he will recover. As his doctor wrote, he is the healthiest president ever elected! & he's the chosen one.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just hope he is ok, I see some already hoping for his death which doesn’t particularly surprise me. I hope everyone effected by this pandemic in anyway pulls through ok

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talk about trials and tribulations. What is under the radar -is that birds of a feather flock together.

Brad Parscale was let go from the MAGA team and since then he was under investigation for 'stealing' between $25-$40 million from Trump's 2020 presidential campaign. What I am still trying to learn is whether or not the alleged $10 million taken from/thru the Republican National Committee is a part of that investigation. Or a separate one.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-campaign.html

If the house is burning, a devout loyalist will simply say they're roasting marshmallows, must be fake news. Well a week ago, Tim Murtaugh, the Communications Director for Trump's 2020 campaign, said there was no investigation, I quote: 'It’s utterly false. There is no investigation, no audit, and there never was.'

Another dude named Steve Guest of the Republican National Committee made the same claim: "This report is false. There is no audit or investigation of Brad P. at the RNC."

**Flashback** For those who followed, this Brad cat the dude who tried to promote Donnie rally by claiming A million people wanted tickets. But I got to keep it real--if one searches long enough -one will find that liberals or anti-Donnies launched a wild counter attack by allegedly wanting to get hundreds to thousands of tickets on various websites<<<I'm writing that part from memory. Forgot the outfit, but I think Brad wasn't off his rocker making a claim that went so belly up-giving Donnie his lowest attended rally ever.
    Brad fell for the okie-doke, was it some coke? to make him think individuals wanted to purchase blocks by so many?

The daily mail UK has a pretty in-depth story on it. As it is awfully hard to find these stories at any so-called conservative website or blog. They're still in what-about Hillary-mode. Sleepy Joe-Mode.

For those who haven't seen the video of Donnie's ex campaign dude, -his wife called the police. Conflicting reports as to why: Was he whooping her ass? Some say she had bruises. Or, was he suicidal? That was another report. Or, both?

All I know is this shows how more than a few cops are taking people down. You can hear get on the ground and within maybe 3 seconds they take a man down with no weapon, like an NFL defensive lineman looking for the sack of the year award. I don't know what went on before, but outta nowhere this mofo is virtually piledriven to the concrete, shirtless as that.
    Latest is- more than a few are feeling suicidal, er, uh queasy, wondering aloud -if Brad will go Michael Cohen and start telling on any and everyone...Another tale of how everybody around the man who said he woud have the best, the smartest are all either under investigation, or already incarcerated. Maybe tomorrow we will hear, he barely knew this guy.

Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-02-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Thread Information