Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

To summarize what is going on Today In Donnie Darko Land:

*GOP SENATE LED COMMITTEE ISSUED A 5TH REPORT STATING RUSSIA WAS NOT A HOAX (due to corona etc, this went under the radar)
    [Their report is that there was a series of communications between his campaign officials and Russian intelligence. The Republican majority Senate Panel offered names like Kilimnik who is now known as a Russian intelligence officer.
    See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Kilimnik
    Kilimnik managed Manafort International in Kyiv.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19/polit...ump/index.html

*Judge orders his son Eric T. to testify before the election per New York attorney general's probe of President T's company.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/23/trum...tigation-.html
    Basis: Did the Organization improperly inflate the values of any of their real estate assets to get tax benefits related to those properties. (they claim no problem, just wit till nov 4th. I say if you are innocent do it now to give their voters reasons to say "see innocent, you guys just want to take out our prez for anything!)

* A bipartisan Senate Intel committee referred Donald T, Jr., Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner, Erik Prince, and Sam Clovis for criminal investigation is back on the front burner.

Made toward the end of 2019, but is resurfaced this week. Republicans in the Senate are not trying to defend or defer any longer.

Trump Appointee of U.S.-Funded News Outlets Draws Bipartisan Fire now under Investigation
    Their claim: Michael Pack a conservative filmmaker with ties to Stephen K. Bannon ignored a congressional subpoena amid accusations that he had turned the independent agency in charge of state-funded news outlets into a partisan arm of the Trump administration.

* After claiming he pays millions in taxes, NY Times proved otherwise.
    Even as recent as the beginning of the week he claimed it, while his voters now defend the $750 dollars paid in taxes- claiming it is old news. Well who is lying? Donnie that he pays millions or his voters who states they long knew he didn't pay much because he's smart!

*POTUS & SCOTUS tests positive for Covid-19

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d6e_story.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Or as his supporters would say: Nothing to see here.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    To summarize what is going on Today In Donnie Darko Land:

*GOP SENATE LED COMMITTEE ISSUED A 5TH REPORT STATING RUSSIA WAS NOT A HOAX (due to corona etc, this went under the radar)
    [Their report is that there was a series of communications between his campaign officials and Russian intelligence. The Republican majority Senate Panel offered names like Kilimnik who is now known as a Russian intelligence officer.
    See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Kilimnik
    Kilimnik managed Manafort International in Kyiv.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19/polit...ump/index.html

*Judge orders his son Eric T. to testify before the election per New York attorney general's probe of President T's company.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/23/trum...tigation-.html
    Basis: Did the Organization improperly inflate the values of any of their real estate assets to get tax benefits related to those properties. (they claim no problem, just wit till nov 4th. I say if you are innocent do it now to give their voters reasons to say "see innocent, you guys just want to take out our prez for anything!)

* A bipartisan Senate Intel committee referred Donald T, Jr., Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner, Erik Prince, and Sam Clovis for criminal investigation is back on the front burner.

Made toward the end of 2019, but is resurfaced this week. Republicans in the Senate are not trying to defend or defer any longer.

Trump Appointee of U.S.-Funded News Outlets Draws Bipartisan Fire now under Investigation
    Their claim: Michael Pack a conservative filmmaker with ties to Stephen K. Bannon ignored a congressional subpoena amid accusations that he had turned the independent agency in charge of state-funded news outlets into a partisan arm of the Trump administration.

* After claiming he pays millions in taxes, NY Times proved otherwise.
    Even as recent as the beginning of the week he claimed it, while his voters now defend the $750 dollars paid in taxes- claiming it is old news. Well who is lying? Donnie that he pays millions or his voters who states they long knew he didn't pay much because he's smart!

*POTUS & SCOTUS tests positive for Covid-19

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d6e_story.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Or as his supporters would say: Nothing to see here.
    This is nothing you should see what the Chinese media is saying about Trump. We got a call from China this am asking us some questions as they are trying to determine what is true, my wife told them we are trying to do the same here.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok I was wrong. After watching it again. And again. That was no NFL sack. That was an MMA takedown! Must've learn that from the Gracie family.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the truth is out; whether you are white or black or whatever- as soon as a cop is on yo' ass the 1st thing hollered is : I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!! Let that be the end of why do blacks always holler innocent-routine bwahahaa!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what really sucks, ol bwoy knew he was exposed to Hicks and still plowed ahead with his last rally regardless with her along for the ride. It’s hard to pity that stupidity. It’s one thing to be a denier and down player but that’s just unacceptable. This may be an instance of needing to hold your nose and give the media an A for AH HA on this one. I seriously wonder if they had not obtained the info if all concerned would not tried somehow to keep it under wraps.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    You know what really sucks, ol bwoy knew he was exposed to Hicks and still plowed ahead with his last rally regardless with her along for the ride. It’s hard to pity that stupidity. It’s one thing to be a denier and down player but that’s just unacceptable. This may be an instance of needing to hold your nose and give the media an A for AH HA on this one. I seriously wonder if they had not obtained the info if all concerned would not tried somehow to keep it under wraps.
    Totally agree. I support karma. Whatever the karma is I support it even if it means that somebody dies because of it. I don't just blindly wish people well, because the will of karma or the Creator or the universe or whatever you want to call it is what will prevail. What if wishing someone well is going against the will of the Creator or going against karma or what is deserved? I think we have to be careful of that sometimes. I don't want to see anybody suffer BUT IF THAT PERSON WAS SO IRRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISH THAT COUNTLESS PEOPLE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF HIM, then you really have to wonder if it is your place to hope he himself doesn't suffer as a consequence. I believe things happen the way they are supposed to happen.

he is the leader of the Free world and has basically sent out a very clear message that masks are nothing important from the beginning and then blames a doctor who originally said that a mask would not work. Every other leader of the world has issued a mask mandate in their countries

I lived for nearly four years in South Korea and even during a normal regular routine flu season just about everybody on the streets and in shops and on buses and trains was wearing a mask ANYWAY.

NOW IMAGINE FOR A PANDEMIC LIKE THIS.

Trump has encouraged already-defiant contrary anal retentive "muh freedom" Americans who for decades have already been struggling psychiatrically and emotionally, TO GO OUT THERE AND MOCK PEOPLE WHO WEAR MASKS AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE GETTING KNOCKED OUT AND SHOT IN DOLLAR STORES AND WALMARTS AND ASSAULTED IN DOLLAR TREES AND FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS ETC ETC.

Karma is a thing. I will not stand in its way.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-03-2020 at 05:03 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Totally agree. I support karma. Whatever the karma is I support it even if it means that somebody dies because of it. I don't just blindly wish people well, because the will of karma or the Creator or the universe or whatever you want to call it is what will prevail. What if wishing someone well is going against the will of the Creator or going against karma or what is deserved? I think we have to be careful of that sometimes. I don't want to see anybody suffer BUT IF THAT PERSON WAS SO IRRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISH THAT COUNTLESS PEOPLE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF HIM, then you really have to wonder if it is your place to hope he himself doesn't suffer as a consequence.

he is the leader of the Free world and has basically sent out a very clear message that masks are nothing important from the beginning and then blames a doctor who originally said that a mask would not work. Every other leader of the world has issued a mask mandate in their countries

I live for nearly four years in South Korea and even during a normal regular routine flu season just about everybody on the streets and in shops was wearing a mask ANYWAY.

Trump has encouraged defiant contrary anal retentive Americans who are already struggling psychiatrically and emotionally, TO GO OUT THERE AND MOCK PEOPLE WHO WEAR MASKS AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE GETTING KNOCKED OUT AND SHUT IN DOLLAR STORES AND WALMARTS AND DOLLAR TREES AND FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS ETC ETC.

You support karma?

Same guy who WISHED death on American soldiers. That's you, YOU did that. Unbelievable.

Still training up to fight me Brock?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't deserve a reply but I'm giving one here for the others to read.

Any soldier who invades another person's country is asking for death and I will not stand in the way of it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't deserve a reply but I'm giving one here for the others to read.

Any soldier who invades another person's country is asking for death and I will not stand in the way of it.
    Nor will I care if it happens, and my opinion is that they definitely deserve it.

Yes that is ME.

El Kabong Guest

who invades another person's country

Where are you from again?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Totally agree. I support karma. Whatever the karma is I support it even if it means that somebody dies because of it. I don't just blindly wish people well, because the will of karma or the Creator or the universe or whatever you want to call it is what will prevail. What if wishing someone well is going against the will of the Creator or going against karma or what is deserved? I think we have to be careful of that sometimes. I don't want to see anybody suffer BUT IF THAT PERSON WAS SO IRRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISH THAT COUNTLESS PEOPLE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF HIM, then you really have to wonder if it is your place to hope he himself doesn't suffer as a consequence. I believe things happen the way they are supposed to happen.

I lived for nearly four years in South Korea and even during a normal regular routine flu season just about everybody on the streets and in shops and on buses and trains was wearing a mask ANYWAY.

Trump has encouraged already-defiant contrary anal retentive "muh freedom" Americans who for decades have already been struggling psychiatrically and emotionally, TO GO OUT THERE AND MOCK PEOPLE WHO WEAR MASKS AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE GETTING KNOCKED OUT AND SHOT IN DOLLAR STORES AND WALMARTS AND ASSAULTED IN DOLLAR TREES AND FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS ETC ETC.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His arrogant, maskless attitude has clearly brought this whole thing on himself and on this country. How are we supposed to have sympathy for him? The rally he held in June in Oklahoma caused a huge Spike in infections and deaths 14 to 21 days after it.
    Tens of thousands of maskless COVIDIOTS.

Even today October 2nd 2020 hardly any of his upper level staff members are wearing masks. Almost his entire family at the first debate the other night was arrogantly maskless.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information